2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Ovufriend detected that I O'd on CD 11, instead of 12 like I assumed...I'm gonna stick to saying im 2dpo today instead of 3 like it says and just keep charting as normal.

Ovufriend and Fertility Friend both detected that I O'ed on CD 11, so I'm 3dpo and it gives me a test date of October 19. Oooooo I hope we get :bfp: 's and get to be bump buddies!

Good luck and good vibes to everyone. :dust:

OK ladies. I'm on CD 14. I've been doing OPKs since CD8 and the lines got progressively darker on the cheapies until last night when i had a true positive OPK. The 2 lines appeared immediately and were both super dark. SOOOO LH surge yesterday on CD13. We've been :sex::sex: like crazy. I think we're sorta making up for the 2 weeks we didnt BD before :witch: came lol.

We BD'ed using preseed 4 times since CD9. I'm starting to like the preseed. Before I was iffy about it. And I've also been taking my EPO regularly, which I'm guessing I'll have to stop before O. So today will be my last day taking it. I'm hoping for a BFP sometime soon!! I gotta keep trying to turn off that negative voice in my head that keeps screaming ":bfn::bfn::bfn:". I gotta think positive thoughts!

Ovufriend detected that I O'd on CD 11, instead of 12 like I assumed...I'm gonna stick to saying im 2dpo today instead of 3 like it says and just keep charting as normal.

Ovufriend and Fertility Friend both detected that I O'ed on CD 11, so I'm 3dpo and it gives me a test date of October 19. Oooooo I hope we get :bfp: 's and get to be bump buddies!

Good luck and good vibes to everyone. :dust:

That would be so awesome :happydance: I was actually curious as to when Ovufriend was gonna detect the O cause I was like I charted the temps, the test and the CM and nothing....then got up this morning to temp chart and was all Ooooh there you are! I have a test date of the 13th.

Lets go roll in some baby dust glitter lol!!

OK ladies. I'm on CD 14. I've been doing OPKs since CD8 and the lines got progressively darker on the cheapies until last night when i had a true positive OPK. The 2 lines appeared immediately and were both super dark. SOOOO LH surge yesterday on CD13. We've been :sex::sex: like crazy. I think we're sorta making up for the 2 weeks we didnt BD before :witch: came lol.

We BD'ed using preseed 4 times since CD9. I'm starting to like the preseed. Before I was iffy about it. And I've also been taking my EPO regularly, which I'm guessing I'll have to stop before O. So today will be my last day taking it. I'm hoping for a BFP sometime soon!! I gotta keep trying to turn off that negative voice in my head that keeps screaming ":bfn::bfn::bfn:". I gotta think positive thoughts!

That's right Babychaser stay positive!! Yay on getting the positive :sex: signal! I'm Fx'ing for a :bfp: for you!!

Is it fresh red blood, or is it a bit lighter or darker? Would you call it light flow, or is it less than that?

:dust:

Well I'd say it wasnt fresh red blood but quite averagely red lol sorry I sound daft. Not heavy or anything, it was like the amount I'd have on the last day of my period. I haven't bled since, though I just went and had tiny red tinge on toilet paper, and now cramping :nope: just feel like giving up as can't find anyone with a positive story about this kinda bleeding. Thank you for your hope:hugs:

KK- Let's go roll in some baby dust AND glitter:thumbup: :dust:

Pickletilly, If it's stopped and it wasnt super heavy, like enough for you to confidently say "I've had a short period" than I'd like to guess maybe it's implantation spotting/bleeding, possibly:shrug: 8 dpo would be around the correct time frame..

I want baby dust and glitter too! Sequins, sparkles, and rhinestones too! :)

Pickletilly - I"m sorry you are having a confusing time. I'm pretty new to this whole thing too, so I don't know what to expect from my body. I keep trying to think back to the past 20 years that I've had my period for - I'm trying to find some semblance of "has this happened before?" and I honestly don't remember. And I'm someone who is pretty in touch with their body. It's tough, but I'm trying to roll with it. My advice is that you are 8dpo, relax, take a deep breath, get a good movie or snuggle up with a good book that is not child related. Eat some chocolate or whatever you fancy and have a good night. :) We are all here for you and sympathsize!

As for me I feel weird today. Can't describe it. Still no line on an opk. I guess technically I'll ovulate on Saturday, but who knows. Staying positive and trying to keep my mind on other things. :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: wooooooooow good luck to all the ladies in their 2ww already. DD80 we are both waiting to O. My line is still very light:happydance: and no where near positive. PATIENTLY WAITING :coffee:. Baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Pickletilly - I"m sorry you are having a confusing time. I'm pretty new to this whole thing too, so I don't know what to expect from my body. I keep trying to think back to the past 20 years that I've had my period for - I'm trying to find some semblance of "has this happened before?" and I honestly don't remember. And I'm someone who is pretty in touch with their body. It's tough, but I'm trying to roll with it. My advice is that you are 8dpo, relax, take a deep breath, get a good movie or snuggle up with a good book that is not child related. Eat some chocolate or whatever you fancy and have a good night. :) We are all here for you and sympathsize!

As for me I feel weird today. Can't describe it. Still no line on an opk. I guess technically I'll ovulate on Saturday, but who knows. Staying positive and trying to keep my mind on other things. :)

DD80, lets just bedazzle this joint :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: wooooooooow good luck to all the ladies in their 2ww already. DD80 we are both waiting to O. My line is still very light:happydance: and no where near positive. PATIENTLY WAITING :coffee:. Baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

We are patiently waiting with you guys...its only a real party when we are all at some point in the 2ww together :D :happydance:

Lol - you guys are great! :) I've got my bedazzler out and I'm ready! I really feel like I'm ovulating today, but came home and opk is faint. I'm so confused... Anyway, pushing forward! Here's hopin!! TWW here we come! :)

Lol - you guys are great! :) I've got my bedazzler out and I'm ready! I really feel like I'm ovulating today, but came home and opk is faint. I'm so confused... Anyway, pushing forward! Here's hopin!! TWW here we come! :)

We can say its the calm before the huge egg O storm :D :bodyb:

:friends::icecream::drunk::wohoo:

Thanks guys for being there! It keeps me upbeat to know we are supporting each other.

Thank you :hugs: I feel so much better simply knowing there's someone out there going through this too! I will try to be as positive as you :) it's quite stressful trying to remember if I got twinges and lighter bleeding etc etc 8 years ago!!

I woke up to just a bit of spotting this morning, and today is a bit more than spotting but brown. I really don't know what to think! I don't know whether to be hopeful or realistic! But I am going to find that chocolate..

I nearly gave up with opk, so many days had passed, but a second line appeared in the end (loooong cycle) :thumbup:

Thank you :hugs: I feel so much better simply knowing there's someone out there going through this too! I will try to be as positive as you :) it's quite stressful trying to remember if I got twinges and lighter bleeding etc etc 8 years ago!!

I woke up to just a bit of spotting this morning, and today is a bit more than spotting but brown. I really don't know what to think! I don't know whether to be hopeful or realistic! But I am going to find that chocolate..

I nearly gave up with opk, so many days had passed, but a second line appeared in the end (loooong cycle) :thumbup:
:hugs: you eat that chocolate! Lol. It's hard to be positive, I know, but it beats the alternative. ;)

Took my temp this morning and was 98.6. A few days ago it was 97.4 or something. I usually am in the 97s before O and the 98s after. :wacko: So anyway, I guess I missed my surge? Or I got some bunk tests. Anyway, don't know if I am out or not, but a little annoyed at the opks! I'm going to keep on my bd schedule and hope for da best!:thumbup:

I know...THE EGGS ARE COMING!:yipee::rofl: So many ladies about to O or just Oing. I really hope my temps and CM were accurate this month for indicating I O'ed. For some reason I just don't trust it. I've been obsessing hard the last few days. I think I'll feel better as more of us ladies move into the tww because then I won't feel so manic... we'll all be symptom spotting and hopefully the october :bfp:
s will start rolling in :thumbup: :dust:

P.S. Good luck ladies. Theres gonna a be a lot of :sex: going on in the next few days. Bow Chicka Wow Wow!! Catch those eggies. Fx'ed for sticky beans!

THE EGGS ARE COMING...:haha: dribbled a little morning coffee outta my mouth from giggling.

Ovufriend moved my O date from cycle day 11 to 12 this morning...which is fine since I was thinking it was day 12 anyways. We didn't :sex: last night since I figured if the egg released when I am almost certain it did then the time frame was outta the question. DH was getting in bed and was like, "We doing it tonight?" I was like if you want..... and he sat there a minute and told me he was really tired LOL! A part of me was tired too..

I am pretty sure its the prenatals that have me all dehydrated. I slammed so much water yesterday that I was peeing every 45 minutes. :dohh: I feel a little less dehydrated today though. So hopefully my bladder will get a rest today :)

How's everyone else feeling today!?

I'm feeling crampy. And my bb's are sore. I don't know if these are good signs, or signs that AF is going to show up early again this cycle. I've read a lot of threads about cramping leading to a :bfp: and plenty about it leading to AF showing up, so I'll just have to wait it out.

One of my best girlfriends from highschool who has a DS the same age as mine had a beautiful 6 lb baby girl last night. The photos make me feel so happy for her...and jealous. I'd love to have a baby girl. I have DS to play cars and trains and roll in the mud with, and I'd love a daughter to dress up and play dolls and teaparties with, and put pink baby tu-tus and headbands and stuff on. I'd love another son as well, someone to play with DS and be his best buddy. Seeing her pictures of her and hub and DS holding the baby just affected me today. I'm obsessing.

Hope everyone is doing well! :dust:

I think I ovulated last night! I felt a gas-like sensation on my left side in the area of my ovary. I've felt this sensation before but never realized it could be my ovulation pains. Gonna log it into my MyDays app so I can remember. We :sex: last night and the 2 nights before. And will also do it tonight. Each time, we used the preseed. Aaahhhh! Almost time for another tww.

AidensMama- I want a baby girl too, I am so close to my mom, and we have such a special bond that I just want to have that with a daughter. Spa day, prom dress shopping...things you can't do with a little boy.

I can't symptom spot...most PG symptoms are my AF symptoms LOL! So frustrating!! I think that's why I start POAS so early....cause its all I got!

BabyChaser- Hopefully that was the big O!!! Welcome back to another TWW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->