2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

AidensMama- I want a baby girl too, I am so close to my mom, and we have such a special bond that I just want to have that with a daughter. Spa day, prom dress shopping...things you can't do with a little boy.

I can't symptom spot...most PG symptoms are my AF symptoms LOL! So frustrating!! I think that's why I start POAS so early....cause its all I got!

BabyChaser- Hopefully that was the big O!!! Welcome back to another TWW!!

Exactly. Growing up my mom was my best friend. We had ups and down, but it is a a really deep and special relationship. It's just what my heart is set on. Maybe we'll be bump buddies with October :bfp: 's and little June baby girls! :pink: We'll have to see! FX'ed
...and my symptoms are all pretty much the same as AF symptoms too. The one big one I'm looking for is Nausea. With DS I was puking my guts out by a few weeks in. That's how my mom and DH knew before I did. I was sooo sick the whole time. Even up until I gave birth I couldn't ride 15 minutes in the car without a bunch of plastic bags handy because I was constantly sick. I'm figuring I'll probably get sick quickly again, of course DH bets I wont be as bad with #2. Also, my bb's swelled up pretty quick, and I did get super emotional right before I tested. I wasn't trying, but when I was throwing up and going out to my vehicle on my lunch break at work to bawl uncontrollably and for no reason I realized I was late and needed to test.

BabyChaser! Hoping it was the O. Good luck in joining the TWW once again. Hoping it's an October :bfp: for you as well!

:dust:

Ok, so now I'm completely confused!

So riddle me this... Temp up this morning which would indicate I already O'd... Took and opk just now when I got home from the gym. The line is fainter than control, yes, but way dark compared to the squinter/probably blanks that I've gotten every other time...which would indicate, I think, that I'm pretty close to O'ing. :dohh: Unless my tests are crappy and this is as dark as they are going to get. Ugh. Oh, and then i wipe and i had a tiny bit of brown spotting. :wacko: So, I had BD planned for tonight anyway. I'm just moving forward as normal (BD every other day since Monday). We shall see.:shrug:

Sooooo.... Yeeeeaaa.

On the flip side, good luck to all my lovely ladies! :) I'm not sure if I want a girl or boy. I see pluses and minuses to them both. I used to be close with my mom, so I can definitely learn from her mistakes with a little girl. I didn't have brothers or anything so I know nothing of little boys...but I don't know anything about babies so ill be reading like a maniac if I get a sticky. Lol

AidensMama- I want a baby girl too, I am so close to my mom, and we have such a special bond that I just want to have that with a daughter. Spa day, prom dress shopping...things you can't do with a little boy.

I can't symptom spot...most PG symptoms are my AF symptoms LOL! So frustrating!! I think that's why I start POAS so early....cause its all I got!

BabyChaser- Hopefully that was the big O!!! Welcome back to another TWW!!

Ok, so now I'm completely confused!

So riddle me this... Temp up this morning which would indicate I already O'd... Took and opk just now when I got home from the gym. The line is fainter than control, yes, but way dark compared to the squinter/probably blanks that I've gotten every other time...which would indicate, I think, that I'm pretty close to O'ing. :dohh: Unless my tests are crappy and this is as dark as they are going to get. Ugh. Oh, and then i wipe and i had a tiny bit of brown spotting. :wacko: So, I had BD planned for tonight anyway. I'm just moving forward as normal (BD every other day since Monday). We shall see.:shrug:

Sooooo.... Yeeeeaaa.

On the flip side, good luck to all my lovely ladies! :) I'm not sure if I want a girl or boy. I see pluses and minuses to them both. I used to be close with my mom, so I can definitely learn from her mistakes with a little girl. I didn't have brothers or anything so I know nothing of little boys...but I don't know anything about babies so ill be reading like a maniac if I get a sticky. Lol

That really is odd. I don't know what to say about the OPK.... i have zero experience, but I do know the frustration of not being sure when you O'ed. Maybe the spotting was O related?

So far raising a boy has been a fun and interesting challenge. For us, it's all about cars and trucks and trains planes and bulldozers and things that move!
We also have an accute fascination with bugs, screws and tools, and mud in our house. :)

I am so new to tempting I am no help, but like you said you keep dtd as plan!

Little boys are sweet too...and they looove their mom!!

I can't remember much about my first pregnancy except I couldn't smell Mexican food without wanting to throw up! And when I was 3 months pg we went to an all u can eat buffet and I gorged myself on Ham...it just tasted so good, but it all came up later /sigh

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1380908692_zps74f606ea.jpg

Still waiting . How is everyone else?

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1380908692_zps74f606ea.jpg

Ugh...come on out little eggy!!!:argh: stop hiding!!

3 dpo today here, doing good....been editing pictures and watching the Voice to get caught back up!

3 dpo today here, doing good....been editing pictures and watching the Voice to get caught back up!

I will probably O in 5-6 days. When are u testing. wooooow I am soooo excited for u ladies with all ur impending :bfp:.

I will probably O in 5-6 days. When are u testing. wooooow I am soooo excited for u ladies with all ur impending :bfp:.

The 19th is when AF is due, BUT I O'd early sooooo I think 15th is going to be the new test date....

Now after saying that I will probably start POAS cheapy testing around the 11th.

So just did another test and it was negative. Lol. I'm going to run errands...I've had enough. :)

I can't remember much about my first pregnancy except I couldn't smell Mexican food without wanting to throw up! And when I was 3 months pg we went to an all u can eat buffet and I gorged myself on Ham...it just tasted so good, but it all came up later /sigh

Ha, With my DS all I WANTED to eat was mexican. it would be like 10 am and I'd tell DH, please call and see if I can order lunch yet? 3 AM? Run to walmart and get chips and salsa!! Pleeeease. I craved it constantly.

I'm sorry DD80:hugs:

wishing everyone in the tww or about to o good luck! :dust:

Can I join you ladies? Depending on my exact ovulation date, I may be getting to test on Halloween! :)

Ha, With my DS all I WANTED to eat was mexican. it would be like 10 am and I'd tell DH, please call and see if I can order lunch yet? 3 AM? Run to walmart and get chips and salsa!! Pleeeease. I craved it constantly.

I'm sorry DD80:hugs:

wishing everyone in the tww or about to o good luck! :dust:

Chips and Salsa are my ultimate snack...when we order Mexican take out I always get extra chips and extra salsa...I couldn't believe how turned off it made me while PG! I hope the next time isn't like that...I can't go a week without it!

Can I join you ladies? Depending on my exact ovulation date, I may be getting to test on Halloween! :)

Welcome PnkPolkaDots! :flower: Awesome group of ladies we got here, make yourself comfy! Testing on Halloween would be awesome...a different kind of trick or treat, but still awesome! October is my favorite month, and Halloween is my favorite holiday....My DH and I got married October 30th, had a traditional enough wedding to make the older members of the family happy, but for our reception we had a full on costume party, my hubs and I went as zombie bride and groom...attaching a pic, cause it was so much fun! (also I edited in my over edited, editing days....forgive me lol)

Attachments

• IMG_1227 copy.jpg
    IMG_1227 copy.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7

Welcome Ms. dots. :flower: of course you can join us!

We watched "this is the end" tonight. I liked it! Funny. :thumbup:

You guys make me laugh with the Mexican food...last thing I craved when I was pregnant was chips and salsa from on the border. Had to be from that restaurant. So weird. I worked there in college, and they do have good chips and salsa, but man those cravings were oddly specific. Lol

Welcome PnkPolkaDots! :flower: Awesome group of ladies we got here, make yourself comfy! Testing on Halloween would be awesome...a different kind of trick or treat, but still awesome! October is my favorite month, and Halloween is my favorite holiday....My DH and I got married October 30th, had a traditional enough wedding to make the older members of the family happy, but for our reception we had a full on costume party, my hubs and I went as zombie bride and groom...attaching a pic, cause it was so much fun! (also I edited in my over edited, editing days....forgive me lol)

I love that pic! That's awesome! How long have you guys been married? How fun!

We will be married 3 years this month, but we were together 5 years prior to that. We went to school together, lost touch, reconnected and still that sticky icky love happy that makes you wanna just slap the people ;) I had the biggest crush on him in high school! He jokes that weird attracts weird and we are both so wonderfully weird it was bound to happen.

My son is from my first marriage...I thought I was in love when we got married, but I really thing I didn't know what love was. It was my first real relationship and I was wearing blinders. My DS was planned though, I just went through really bad Post Partum after his birth and it was only after I started seeing a therapist that I really saw what our relationship was.

My hubby has really been patient while I decided all these years if I wanted to do this again...so I really hope we are able to conceive and I didn't take away his chance to have a kid who was his own blood. He has always said if its just the 3 of us, he would be just as happy....but I feel a little selfish that it took me so long to get "here". But I love him, and what happens happens!

Oh btw, I ramble a LOT at night...I'm such a night owl. Obviously. :coolio:

Aww I love this group already! :flower:

Krissy I love that pic! How fun for Halloween :) I love October too (love fall!), and for the longest time I really wanted an October wedding. I would still love it, but fall would be a difficult time for me to get married (I'm a teacher). But who know! I really don't care as long as I marry the guy ;)

On the topic of chips and salsa, they're my guilty pleasure :blush: I'm not a fan of spicy foods but when we go out to Mexican restaurants I eat chips and salsa until my tongue goes numb, lol!

We will be married 3 years this month, but we were together 5 years prior to that. We went to school together, lost touch, reconnected and still that sticky icky love happy that makes you wanna just slap the people ;) I had the biggest crush on him in high school! He jokes that weird attracts weird and we are both so wonderfully weird it was bound to happen.

My son is from my first marriage...I thought I was in love when we got married, but I really thing I didn't know what love was. It was my first real relationship and I was wearing blinders. My DS was planned though, I just went through really bad Post Partum after his birth and it was only after I started seeing a therapist that I really saw what our relationship was.

My hubby has really been patient while I decided all these years if I wanted to do this again...so I really hope we are able to conceive and I didn't take away his chance to have a kid who was his own blood. He has always said if its just the 3 of us, he would be just as happy....but I feel a little selfish that it took me so long to get "here". But I love him, and what happens happens!

Oh btw, I ramble a LOT at night...I'm such a night owl. Obviously. :coolio:

Awww gorgeous pic :thumbup:. Dh and I will be 3 years (married) next month lol. We already have 1 gorgeous and happy DD and trying for num 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->