2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Good Morning ladies!! (Don't let the cheeriness fool you, I'd rather be in bed.)

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend :)

4 DPO today, nothing feels outta the norm, business as usual over here.

Krissy, what an AWESOME memory. I LOVE Halloween, and October. It starts to get chilly, the leaves change, and COSTUMES. My sister-in-law and her husband have a HUGE outdoor Halloween Party every year, her hubs birthday is in the beginning of October so they just have a big bonfire around halloween and we have an awesome time. My favorite part is seeing all the kids in the family (at this point theres probably about 10-12 if you count both sides, all running around in their costumes, and sometimes a few adults will sneak off and than burst out of the woods and all the kids squeal and run!

I bet it was a really fun reception. Diplomatically handled too, traditional wedding for the more conservative bunch, then crazy fun reception. I would LOVE to be a Zombie bride!!!

Also, I can't go like a week without Mexican food as well, and the people that take the orders pretty much know me by now. I make our order and they are like "this is the lady who likes extra chips right?" I'm like "riiiiiiiiiight" :rofl:

DD80- I've been wanting to watch "This is the End". So you think it was good? Like as good as stuff from that group of guys typically is? Comedy is my movie sweet spot :thumbup: I don't like my food TOO spicy either..but chips and salsa YUM.

PinkPolkaDots,

What do you teach? Grade school or Middle/High School? General classroom teacher or a specific subject? I considered going into teaching before I chose to Major in English with a focus in communications. I can imagine fall WOULD be a difficult time to get married for you. Hopefully you get a :bfp: soon and you could have a summer baby! :dust:

How's everyone doing? Anything new today? I'm 5dpo and had a big temp dip today. I did wake up a few hours early, but I used the adjuster and it's still below coverline. Told FF and OvuFriend to ignore the temp, guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I feel like I'm in a constant limbo of "wait and see". Did read it could POSSIBLY be an 'implantation dip'. 5dpo is a bit on the early side, but could be possible.....ugh..the joy of the TWW, am i right ladies?:dohh:

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1380983198_zpsae84d50d.jpg

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1380983206_zps754a8bdf.jpg

I tested in the morning and it was negative but this afternoon i started having twinges in my right ovary and i decided to test again and WOWZA!!!!! Time to bed :happydance::happydance:

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1380983198_zpsae84d50d.jpg

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1380983206_zps754a8bdf.jpg

I tested in the morning and it was negative but i started having twinges in my right ovary and i decided to test again and WOWZA!!!!! Time to bed :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: Chyeeeeah! Smiley Time!:thumbup:

:sex: Bow Chicka Wow Wow!

I tested in the morning and it was negative but i started having twinges in my right ovary and i decided to test again and WOWZA!!!!! Time to bed :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: Chyeeeeah! Smiley Time!:thumbup:

:sex: Bow Chicka Wow Wow!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :happydance::happydance::sex::sex::sex:

Morning!!

AM- I thought it was funny. Of course there are parts that are like...ooooooookkk...but, it made me laugh. Comedy is my favorite movie genre and I own a bunch on my favorites, so I think it was funny enough to watch again, which is saying something.

Dream baby (DB) - good luck! Sounds like you had fun! ;)

Now I want carne asada and good salsa. I bought good salsa and am going to make a roast chicken so it'll have to do...with a little guacamole...yummmmm... We are having breakfast casserole this morning. It's in the oven! Can't wait for coffee.

Good morning everyone! :)

AidensMama - I teach kindergarten! :) Soo much work in the fall! It's my first year and I have to say that I've been so overwhelmed and exhausted that I'm not really enjoying it yet.

If I conceive this cycle I'd be due about a month after school gets out, which would be perfect! :)

Hi ladies! I've been lurking for a while. Mexican food, mm mm m.

I don't know what my status is to be honest :shrug:
even though I've been lightly bleeding on and off for 3 days now, I'm still peeing on sticks.. I don't know why but I just feel like I don't want to say I'm out yet. Sounds silly but I have a weird feeling that's giving me hope.

I got my bbt thermometer yesterday, this mornings temp was 97.07. I don't know if that means anything.. I guess that's average :(

Felt extremely tearful down the pasta aisle in Tesco's today. I wasn't upset. Not even at the pasta.

Hello ladies! Can I join? I am in cycle 2 trying for #3 with my oh of 4 1/2yrs. I'm pretty sure I o'd yest on cd18, but have had pretty irregular cycles the last few mo, ranging from 29-39 days. my last o was between cd21-23, as I had o spotting for the first time. We bd'ed the past 2 nights, as I have had ewcm and slight twinges last night in my left ovary area. So I'm hoping!...

I have read through all 51 pgs of this thread and you girls have had me in every emotion possible :flower: ! I have hope and prayers for all of you this month! I have been stalking bnb for a bit now and wasn't quite sure where I belonged, but after reading all of your posts, I feel like this is the thread as you all seem so wonderful! So here's to my first post and 2ww :thumbup: ! And to the rest of you ladies about to o and in your 2ww!

Sticky baby dust to all! :dust: and :witch: stay away!

even though I've been lightly bleeding on and off for 3 days now, I'm still peeing on sticks.. I don't know why but I just feel like I don't want to say I'm out yet. Sounds silly but I have a weird feeling that's giving me hope.

I got my bbt thermometer yesterday, this mornings temp was 97.07. I don't know if that means anything.. I guess that's average :(

Felt extremely tearful down the pasta aisle in Tesco's today. I wasn't upset. Not even at the pasta.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Welcome. We r quite a happy bunch. :hugs::hugs:
Good luck x

Hello ladies! Can I join? I am in cycle 2 trying for #3 with my oh of 4 1/2yrs. I'm pretty sure I o'd yest on cd18, but have had pretty irregular cycles the last few mo, ranging from 29-39 days. my last o was between cd21-23, as I had o spotting for the first time. We bd'ed the past 2 nights, as I have had ewcm and slight twinges last night in my left ovary area. So I'm hoping!...

I have read through all 51 pgs of this thread and you girls have had me in every emotion possible :flower: ! I have hope and prayers for all of you this month! I have been stalking bnb for a bit now and wasn't quite sure where I belonged, but after reading all of your posts, I feel like this is the thread as you all seem so wonderful! So here's to my first post and 2ww :thumbup: ! And to the rest of you ladies about to o and in your 2ww!

Welcome sweety. :hugs::hugs:. Good luck to u too x

Krissy, what an AWESOME memory. I LOVE Halloween, and October. It starts to get chilly, the leaves change, and COSTUMES. My sister-in-law and her husband have a HUGE outdoor Halloween Party every year, her hubs birthday is in the beginning of October so they just have a big bonfire around halloween and we have an awesome time. My favorite part is seeing all the kids in the family (at this point theres probably about 10-12 if you count both sides, all running around in their costumes, and sometimes a few adults will sneak off and than burst out of the woods and all the kids squeal and run!

I bet it was a really fun reception. Diplomatically handled too, traditional wedding for the more conservative bunch, then crazy fun reception. I would LOVE to be a Zombie bride!!!

Also, I can't go like a week without Mexican food as well, and the people that take the orders pretty much know me by now. I make our order and they are like "this is the lady who likes extra chips right?" I'm like "riiiiiiiiiight" :rofl:

DD80- I've been wanting to watch "This is the End". So you think it was good? Like as good as stuff from that group of guys typically is? Comedy is my movie sweet spot :thumbup: I don't like my food TOO spicy either..but chips and salsa YUM.

PinkPolkaDots,

What do you teach? Grade school or Middle/High School? General classroom teacher or a specific subject? I considered going into teaching before I chose to Major in English with a focus in communications. I can imagine fall WOULD be a difficult time to get married for you. Hopefully you get a :bfp: soon and you could have a summer baby! :dust:

How's everyone doing? Anything new today? I'm 5dpo and had a big temp dip today. I did wake up a few hours early, but I used the adjuster and it's still below coverline. Told FF and OvuFriend to ignore the temp, guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I feel like I'm in a constant limbo of "wait and see". Did read it could POSSIBLY be an 'implantation dip'. 5dpo is a bit on the early side, but could be possible.....ugh..the joy of the TWW, am i right ladies?:dohh:

That party sounds like so much fun! We have been talking about throwing a Halloween party here this year but make it kid oriented with games and prizes, sort of an alternative for our friends who don't want to take their kids trick or treating. Everyone bring a bag of candy or a homemade goodie (popcorn balls...Mmmmmm) and just do stuff here!

My temps have been slowly dipping since the O, like a degree, degree and a half here and there. So new to temping that I'm trying not to read too much into it.

I tested in the morning and it was negative but this afternoon i started having twinges in my right ovary and i decided to test again and WOWZA!!!!! Time to bed :happydance::happydance:

Whooo hooo! Get your groove on Dreambaby!! Bow chicka wow wow!

Always have hope Pickle :) Even when it feels hopeless...hanging on to hope will be your greatest strength! <3 :hugs:

Welcome Loulou :flower:

Sounds to me like you O'd as well, so welcome to the TWW :happydance: So roll in some of our baby dust and glitter and get settled in...

I lurked for a couple days myself last month before I just finally cannonballed my way in :winkwink: I'm just glad I jumped in a post with such a great group of ladies!

I love glitter and sparkles!!! And I love the support in this great group of ladies!!!
Congrats Dreambaby, get it on!!
And thank you Krissykat for confirming my suspicions! This can be so frustrating, trying to guess what our lady parts are up to!

I am on Cycle #2, but both cycles Ive used OPKs, I got cheapies for this month...cause I had a few weird cycles prior to trying so I wanted to make sure I could figure out when I was O'ing....takes off a teeny tiny itty bitty piece of stress narrowing that down LOL!

Pickletilly - with a great name and cute avatar like that, how could you be out? I say you ain't out yet! Keep up the faith!

Loulou (I typed lolol first, so that might become your new nickname ;)) welcome to our group! This is my favorite thread too...it seems lighter and all the talk isn't about our cervical mucous. Lol. Honestly though, i feel like I'm with friends. :)

AM - could be an implantation dip!! :)

Can I join you ladies? Depending on my exact ovulation date, I may be getting to test on Halloween! :)

Welcome PnkPolkaDots! :flower: Awesome group of ladies we got here, make yourself comfy! Testing on Halloween would be awesome...a different kind of trick or treat, but still awesome! October is my favorite month, and Halloween is my favorite holiday....My DH and I got married October 30th, had a traditional enough wedding to make the older members of the family happy, but for our reception we had a full on costume party, my hubs and I went as zombie bride and groom...attaching a pic, cause it was so much fun! (also I edited in my over edited, editing days....forgive me lol)

I love that pic! That's awesome! How long have you guys been married? How fun!

We will be married 3 years this month, but we were together 5 years prior to that. We went to school together, lost touch, reconnected and still that sticky icky love happy that makes you wanna just slap the people ;) I had the biggest crush on him in high school! He jokes that weird attracts weird and we are both so wonderfully weird it was bound to happen.

My son is from my first marriage...I thought I was in love when we got married, but I really thing I didn't know what love was. It was my first real relationship and I was wearing blinders. My DS was planned though, I just went through really bad Post Partum after his birth and it was only after I started seeing a therapist that I really saw what our relationship was.

My hubby has really been patient while I decided all these years if I wanted to do this again...so I really hope we are able to conceive and I didn't take away his chance to have a kid who was his own blood. He has always said if its just the 3 of us, he would be just as happy....but I feel a little selfish that it took me so long to get "here". But I love him, and what happens happens!

Oh btw, I ramble a LOT at night...I'm such a night owl. Obviously. :coolio:
You're hubby sounds like a sweetie. Your story is similar to my and my husbands story - went to hs together, we our separate ways, then ended up together. I even went to his first wedding. :dohh: lol. If it weren't for our prior relationships, I don't think we'd appreciate what we have now.

Don't felt selfish. Having kids is big! I never wanted them, to be honest. I would only consider it if I was married and happy, so once that happened, it took a long time to consider. They change your life! (You know, you have one ;)) anyway, I'm glad you are here now and I get to go through this experience with such lovelies. :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->