2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I don't temp or use opks, just check cp and cm and try to pay attention to what my body is doing. I thought of temping, but my sleep schedule isn't a schedule lol. Sometimes I get 3 solid hrs, but not usually, and I wake at a diff time every day, depending on how late I get home from work. So gonna try without all the goodies for now, if I go another 2 cycles without a bfp, I will probably implement them then...hopefully it won't come to that! My dd was the first mo of trying and my ds was within 3 mos of a mmc at 9 wks. But that seems like ages ago, over 6 yrs, and my memory seems to be failing me from those times lol...I chalk it up to passing 30 :) I'm 31 and oh is 34, turning 35 on the 22nd (along with dd turning 11), so I'm hoping to give him a bfp for his bday!

So I decided to put the adjusted temp into FF and Ovufriend and see what that looked like, just to try and lift my spirit a bit. The adjusted temp is still at/just below the coverline. This made me feel a little more positive. I dont like to do adjusting too much, and don't know what to go by, by i still disregarded today, but left the adjusted temp in for my own sanity. It doesn't look quite so bad.

I might be in denial, but we'll see if AF shows.

What do you ladies think about adjuster, and timing and temps moving around?

So I decided to put the adjusted temps into FF and Ovufriend and see what that looked like, just to try and lift my spirit a bit. The adjusted temps are still at/just below the coverline. This made me feel a little more positive. I dont like to do adjusting too much, and don't know what to go by, by i still disregarded today, but left the adjusted temps in for my own sanity. It doesn't look quite so bad.

When do you expect af? I wish I knew more. I temp willy nilly and the two times I did it correctly (yesterday and today) it was 98.6 and 97.0 respectively. Yeeeaaah. I think adjust and just see what tomorrow brings. I think you are still looking good!

So I decided to put the adjusted temps into FF and Ovufriend and see what that looked like, just to try and lift my spirit a bit. The adjusted temps are still at/just below the coverline. This made me feel a little more positive. I dont like to do adjusting too much, and don't know what to go by, by i still disregarded today, but left the adjusted temps in for my own sanity. It doesn't look quite so bad.

When do you expect af? I wish I knew more. I temp willy nilly and the two times I did it correctly (yesterday and today) it was 98.6 and 97.0 respectively. Yeeeaaah. I think adjust and just see what tomorrow brings. I think you are still looking good!

My cycles are irregular, but I'm thinking sometime between Oct 15 -19, that would put me between cd 26-30.

Hmmm ok, so you still have some time. Lets see what it is tomorrow. :)

I don't know if I can really trust my temps I mean I'm doing them, but I sleep odd hours, so they are never at the same time everyday...I may get 5 hours sleep one day, 8 the next, then 4 the next...so as I've been watching my temps slowly fall this week I keep reminding myself that.

I got horrifically sick to my stomach tonight and noticed my boobs are sore around the sides. Not too happy about that since I'm only 4 dpo and that's way to soon to start seeing any kind of signs, so makes me think AF maybe possibly be here next week.

BUT......

PMA.

I also burst out crying to a happy song today...and when I did I was like, what the crap....its Katy Perry...its not sad you goob!!!:grr: Hubs said I looked like I was on a warpath tonight anyways :p

I just need a spoon full of peanut butter rolled in dark chocolate chips

As I've said I have no experience with temping because of my screwy sleep schedule...I thought it was something that was supposed to be done at the same time every day with relatively the same amount of sleep?? Maybe try temping at a diff time during the day consistently and see if you get some kind of pattern?? Just an idea...coming from the newbie lol...don't listen to me! Gl! :)

It is best to temp at the same time daily after the same amount of sleep... in a perfect world. I've read that if you have odd hours you can try both and see what seems to work best for you. So either the same time everyday no matter how much or little sleep, or when you wake up. If you sleep for a different amount of hours I'd try it anyway, if you want. Idk.. Try and see if your chart makes sense or not? Lol :shrug:

Krissy that's sad and funny at the same time about the Katy Perry song! Which one was it? I'm a naturally emotional person so I can cry at just about anything lol. Can't wait until I have pregnancy hormones... OH will love that! :p

It is best to temp at the same time daily after the same amount of sleep... in a perfect world. I've read that if you have odd hours you can try both and see what seems to work best for you. So either the same time everyday no matter how much or little sleep, or when you wake up. If you sleep for a different amount of hours I'd try it anyway, if you want. Idk.. Try and see if your chart makes sense or not? Lol :shrug:

Krissy that's sad and funny at the same time about the Katy Perry song! Which one was it? I'm a naturally emotional person so I can cry at just about anything lol. Can't wait until I have pregnancy hormones... OH will love that! :p

:) Thanks ladies!

And it was "Roar" it's my battlesong to the :witch: so maybe something somewhere mentally stuck a cord with me, who knows...I was starving so it may have been hunger tears :haha:

I don't know if I can really trust my temps I mean I'm doing them, but I sleep odd hours, so they are never at the same time everyday...I may get 5 hours sleep one day, 8 the next, then 4 the next...so as I've been watching my temps slowly fall this week I keep reminding myself that.

I got horrifically sick to my stomach tonight and noticed my boobs are sore around the sides. Not too happy about that since I'm only 4 dpo and that's way to soon to start seeing any kind of signs, so makes me think AF maybe possibly be here next week.

BUT......

PMA.

I also burst out crying to a happy song today...and when I did I was like, what the crap....its Katy Perry...its not sad you goob!!!:grr: Hubs said I looked like I was on a warpath tonight anyways :p

I just need a spoon full of peanut butter rolled in dark chocolate chips
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. :( who knows? Last time I was pregnant I lost my taste for coffee within 3-5dpo. I still drank it, but it is like my favorite thing about the morning, so it was weird. You never know!

And YUM to the pb and chips. That sounds ssooooo gooooood!

I woke up in a good mood today,but after ballet, I came home, relaxed, took a nap, woke up hot and have been grumpy ever since. I hate when it gets cooler outside and the air doesn't kick on in the afternoon! I can't shake the bad mood. I am painting and rewiring a lamp for a friend and it didnt help (I love that stuff usually). Blah. I hate being grumpy and not being able to snap out!!

Good morning ladies. All the talk of mexican food made me have some fajitas yesterday lol. Hope everyone is k this morning. x

I woke up in a good mood today,but after ballet, I came home, relaxed, took a nap, woke up hot and have been grumpy ever since. I hate when it gets cooler outside and the air doesn't kick on in the afternoon! I can't shake the bad mood. I am painting and rewiring a lamp for a friend and it didnt help (I love that stuff usually). Blah. I hate being grumpy and not being able to snap out!!

Here is a hug :hugs: to cheer u up lol. x

:) Thanks ladies!

And it was "Roar" it's my battlesong to the :witch: so maybe something somewhere mentally stuck a cord with me, who knows...I was starving so it may have been hunger tears :haha:

lol :shrug:. Hope it a sign of :bfp::bfp:

Here is a hug :hugs: to cheer u up lol. x
Thank you ! :hugs: I hope you saved some Mexican food for me! Yum...fajitas. We watched pain and gain last night. I don't know why hubby got it, but it was long and hard to watch. Wasn't funny enough to end world grumpiness...lol. It had a lot of really fit, thin women in it so it is overall a bad movie to watch when you know you've gained weight recently and are generally grumpy. :winkwink:

I woke up way early today. I was having kind of a fitful sleep. Hoping the grumpiness has passed. Unsure so far. I'm thinking not, but am trying to remain optimistic. :growlmad: lol

I think I am going to have to have Mexican food for dinner tonight lol!

I've put on weight too lately DD80 so I feel your pain lol!

CD5 today, temp jumped back up...woo woo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->