2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

DD80-I hope you have a better non-grumpy day today! If anyone can help, it's the ladies here, with their PMA :)
Krissykat-yummy mexican! Save some for me? I have to work tonight...ewww...

You're the best! :) where is everyone from and where is everyone in their cycles? I'm curious to know when everyone is testing to see some bfp's!!!

I am 5dpo, AF due the 19th. I will start testing around the 10th cause I have major POAS addiction. :)

I'm from Arkansas (I live in a twin city, so Texas is a hop skip and a literal jump away)

I'm a poas addict too! :) I'm due for af around the 20th, but def o'd at least a day early, so I'm guessing af will be 18/19th. I'm going to count today as 1dpo because I'm not positive lol. I'll prob start testing around the 12th due to my addiction:)
I live in upstate ny, about 6 hrs from nyc. I've never been around the Arkansas/Texas area, but my oh has and really liked it!
FX'd for your bfp!!! I'm excited for everyone! :)

I'm in Seattle, WA and am on cd 6. I should o around the 17-23, and depending on my exact o date af will be due from Halloween to November 6th. Last cycle I started testing around 10 dpo and did it daily until af came.

I hate waiting to o!! But at the same time I'm sick so not ready to bd yet :p

I'm near Charlotte, North Carolina. I grew up in western Pennsylvania but we moved here for Hubby's work. Still not sure if we'll stay here or eventually move back north. We miss the woods and he misses hunting and fishing with his brothers, and just spending time with family and friends in the place we grew up.
He really wants to raise DS the way his parents raised him and his siblings, and I'd just love for him to know the place we'll always call "home".

I am on CD 17, 6dpo. I'm not sure what exactly is going on in my cycle though, I had another low temp today and I took it at the same time as normal, so it should be accurate. This is the second low temp after a rise...not sure if it's another short LP and AF is coming, if I didnt O with the first dip and EWCM and O is actually coming now, or if I did O and this is just a random dip and I might still go on to get BFP...or even if it COULD be a second surge....:shrug:

I really want to stuff my face with a big plate of something sweet right now, but I know it's just stress eating.... and besides I'm a little crampy so a fully tummy might make things worse.

Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing day and staying positive.

Thank you everyone! I'll try and remember where everyone is in their cycle so I can keep up with you!
AidensMama-I love pa, been thinking of moving to central pa, Elysburg, to be closer to oh's bro and sil. It's so pretty there! I'm sure you'll get everything sorted out, you seem to know what you're doing:)
PinkPolkaDots-I hope you feel better soon! I have nearly no sex drive because of ibs, so I totally understand not wanting to bd when you're not feeling well! Seattle is super rainy right?

I'm in phoenix, AZ and I don't know about ovulation right now. According to the apps I have it should be between Saturday and Monday. I felt like it happened on Thursday night. Who knows? Lol I'm a mess!

Loulou - It sounds like you and I are on the same cycle. I'll probably test like you cause I can't help myself. Lol

Does anyone use opks after ovulation just because...? Do they still show a faint line or do they go back to stark white?

I made two batches of gluten free pumpkin bars today. It's fall!!! (But why have i gained weight? ;)) I am making a roast chicken with lemon, garlic, and thyme. I'm almost finished with the lamp. Just waiting for the clear coat to dry and then I'll have to rewire. I need to find my wire strippers. The cord was still good so that saves some money. The socket was good too but I couldn't get it open! Ugh... I wish I could upload pics on here. I think it is going to look soooo cool. I hope my friend likes it.

Next weekend I have to dig out and replant the garden for fall/ winter. I need to buy a lot of soil and manure. :( I love fall/winter the best because its mostly root veggies and pretty easy. Carrots, onions, maybe some sweet potatoes, radishes. Not sure what else...usually do some spinach and kale. I have to look through my seeds...

I am the only UK lady here lol. I am from Essex england. Cd 15 about to O today or tomorrow.

Hello.. Can you ad me to the list too :) I'm due for AF on the 20th but my Birthday is on the 16th.. I'm feelin Lucky so I'm going to test with a First Response on my Bday.. What an amazing present that will be..

Good Luck ladies... TWW here I come Ugg... lol

Hello.. Can you ad me to the list too :) I'm due for AF on the 20th but my Birthday is on the 16th.. I'm feelin Lucky so I'm going to test with a First Response on my Bday.. What an amazing present that will be..

Welcome Hopin&prayin :hugs::hugs: good luck and hope u get ur birthday :bfp: x

Welcome! You, me, and loulou seem to be on the same schedule. :)

Thanks Lou! Ibs has got to suck :( Sometimes I think I have it but I'm a bit of a hypochondriac so who knows! What you said about Seattle made me smile. We have more drizzly days than I'd like but the always rainy stereotype is wrong ;) 70 and not a cloud in the sky today! If you ever visit Seattle July - September is the time to come :)

I'm at work so hate to read and run, but I'll write later or in the morning:) have a great night ladies!!!

Welcome Hopin! :flower:

DD80, I still tested with OPKs till yesterday just to make sure lol

Time for some TMI about CM, but I was slighty baffled...I had some thick thick white CM last night and today that I at first thought was Toliet Paper till I realized...oh that's not TP. Wasn't sure how to categorize that stuff...it was weird :shrug:

Welcome Hopin! :flower:

DD80, I still tested with OPKs till yesterday just to make sure lol

Time for some TMI about CM, but I was slighty baffled...I had some thick thick white CM last night and today that I at first thought was Toliet Paper till I realized...oh that's not TP. Wasn't sure how to categorize that stuff...it was weird :shrug:

That is a really good sign KK! I've heard of this symptom even just a few dpo, and seen many threads where it's gone on to become a :bfp: !!! :happydance: FX'ed so tight for you right now! :dust:

Nice seeing all the new ladies so active in this thread. Glad to have you ladies :hi: More anti-aunt flo , witching-hating :witch: warriors! :rofl:

DD80, I havent used OPK's at all yet, but am planning on it for SURE this cycle, and I'll probably keep testing after O since I just got a bunch of cheapies and kinda want to see what my lines look like for a whole cycle.

AFM, Today was a weird day. I realized that the dip definitely was indicative of AF, started bright red blood today. It may be go back and look at my cycles very closely. Originally I was thinking that I was having VERY irregular cycles, a mix of super long, and really short. I would see some that were like 15 days, others that were 40 or more. I also assumed that I had really weird mid-cycle bleeding which I always chalked up to O or random breakthrough bleeding. I compared charts on FF, Ovufriend, and the charts on my phone app (a super basic no-name app) and look over everything from the past year. As I was scrolling calendar-style through the cycles on my phone, it hit me. I decided to go through and mark the first or second day of my 'midcycle' spotting periods (sometimes a few days) as a "light flow", and I was amazed. It gave me a much more regular looking pattern. If those "spotting" episodes that happened pretty much every month really were periods than my cycle is sticking at a much more average 15-20 days. :dohh: It seems like I noticed spotting or bleeding on the scale EVERY month for the past year, but wasn't counting many periods as flow. It's discouraging to know that I have such a short cycle and that all my thinking has been wrong for so long, but charting honestly helped me look at things more closely and I think this might be some kind of answer. At least it's something to talk to the doc about. :shrug:

Anyway, CD1 for me again. Definitely using OPK's this cycle so i can see when I O based on more than just temps, no adjusting at ALL..just disregard if need be, going to temp vaginally instead and keep up with the b6.

10 days now till Doctors Appt...we'll see what happens.

Am - I'm sorry you are out this month. :( you have a great attitude! That's all we can do - look at our cycles and figure it out. I've been trying to figure out cervical position and mucous...lol. Im not squeemish about anything, but it always makes me laugh to read about cervical mucous. :) Everyone truly is different!

KK - I've read that's a good thing too! Seems about 5dpo the "lotiony" is good. I got some last cycle with some spotting and was sure it was implantation. Got the positive, (but as we know, ended a few days later with a negative...). Either way, I think it's a good sign! If I were you, I'd start testing at 8 dpo...I'm crazy though. :) do you tend to implant early?

Hi Hopin!! Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you this cycle. That would be THE best bday present!

:headspin:Aidensmom- I hate AF arrived, BUT I am glad that you took the time to do all that research and get some positive information out of it! Hopefully the Dr will be able to give some great advice on more information on it!!

DD80- I honestly have no idea when I implant! I probably will test early...and by early I mean I will break the cheapies out tomorrow for the heck of it. :headspin:

I had no clue about the CM like that being a sign, so I am putting on my PMA boots about it and gonna see what the rest of the week brings :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->