2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Ok so i think me and DH did the best we could possibly do this cycle! It's all in mother nature's hands now! We used preseed for the past 7 days. I was taking my EPO up until a day after my LH surge. I got the LH surge on CD 14, and BDed on CD 7,8,9,10,11,12, and CD 14,15,16,17, with 24hrs in between :sex:. I REALLY hope theres enough :spermy::spermy: in there. Since my surge was on CD14, I should have ovulated on CD15 or 16. I'm tempted to BD tonight again but I'm exhausted from a very busy day. Plus I don't want it to be a chore. We really enjoyed these past 10 days. It didn't even feel like we were TTC. Hoping this is our month!!!

Ok so i think me and DH did the best we could possibly do this cycle! It's all in mother nature's hands now! We used preseed for the past 7 days. I was taking my EPO up until a day after my LH surge. I got the LH surge on CD 14, and BDed on CD 7,8,9,10,11,12, and CD 14,15,16,17, with 24hrs in between :sex:. I REALLY hope theres enough :spermy::spermy: in there. Since my surge was on CD14, I should have ovulated on CD15 or 16. I'm tempted to BD tonight again but I'm exhausted from a very busy day. Plus I don't want it to be a chore. We really enjoyed these past 10 days. It didn't even feel like we were TTC. Hoping this is our month!!!

:dust::dust::dust: GO GO :spermy:

I woke up in a good mood today,but after ballet, I came home, relaxed, took a nap, woke up hot and have been grumpy ever since. I hate when it gets cooler outside and the air doesn't kick on in the afternoon! I can't shake the bad mood. I am painting and rewiring a lamp for a friend and it didnt help (I love that stuff usually). Blah. I hate being grumpy and not being able to snap out!!

aww, sorry to hear ur feeling not so hot, DD80. Sometimes I get those super grumpy moods too. Aah the joys of womanhood. lol. Hope ur day is better tomorrow!

lol Thanks Krissy!! Those :spermy::spermy: better find that damn egg. How r things going on ur end?

lol Thanks Krissy!! Those :spermy::spermy: better find that damn egg. How r things going on ur end?

Pretty good, today was my birthday and we went to the Renaissance Faire and the huge Halloween store here. Has a delicious lunch and some yummy yummy cupcakes!

Now I am just exhausted lol!!

Happy Birthday!:happydance: That sounds like a really fun day. I love all of those things. I really enjoy when all the huge halloween stores open, just running around looking at/playing with everything. I cant wait to take DS this year. Renaissance Fairs are always a blast, and who doesn't like cupcakes??? :hugs:

I really hope the CM was a good sign for you, and that you get your :bfp: within the next few days, maybe even tomorrow on your cheapie. I love that your putting on your PMA big girl boots!:thumbup: I'm trying to do the same.

:book: I spent most of the day and evening finishing up some final assignments for this very intense literature course ending tomorrow. I really enjoyed it, but the instructor graded strictly and it's been a unique challenge. There was SOOOO much material. It's strange having the class weeks end on Monday night, though it is nice to have the weekend to finish things up, at the same time it makes Saturday and Sunday night stressfull if my individual or team assignment is completed by that point. I'm getting used to the schedule though, and the courses are flying by. I have a two week break and then I start a few math courses. The break will give me some down time, I hope to use it to organize and clean up the house a bit and try to get ready for late fall/winter. Time to go pick out a Halloween costume for DS and me, decorate and get ready for our trip at Thanksgiving. I just hope I don't use the downtime to obsess about my cycle. Once the math courses start I'll be to tired of looking at numbers to stare at my chart any longer than I have to when filling out temps and figuring out O..hopefully the opks will help me figure things out a bit.

On a side note...I am notice that my cycles also kind of correlate with moon phases a little...here I go, off to google "Lunar Menstrual Cycles"...

Good vibes and babydust for EVERYONE :dust:

Happy birthday KK!!! I'm glad you had a fantastic day! :)

Happy Birthday!:happydance: That sounds like a really fun day. I love all of those things. I really enjoy when all the huge halloween stores open, just running around looking at/playing with everything. I cant wait to take DS this year. Renaissance Fairs are always a blast, and who doesn't like cupcakes??? :hugs:

I really hope the CM was a good sign for you, and that you get your :bfp: within the next few days, maybe even tomorrow on your cheapie. I love that your putting on your PMA big girl boots!:thumbup: I'm trying to do the same.

:book: I spent most of the day and evening finishing up some final assignments for this very intense literature course ending tomorrow. I really enjoyed it, but the instructor graded strictly and it's been a unique challenge. There was SOOOO much material. It's strange having the class weeks end on Monday night, though it is nice to have the weekend to finish things up, at the same time it makes Saturday and Sunday night stressfull if my individual or team assignment is completed by that point. I'm getting used to the schedule though, and the courses are flying by. I have a two week break and then I start a few math courses. The break will give me some down time, I hope to use it to organize and clean up the house a bit and try to get ready for late fall/winter. Time to go pick out a Halloween costume for DS and me, decorate and get ready for our trip at Thanksgiving. I just hope I don't use the downtime to obsess about my cycle. Once the math courses start I'll be to tired of looking at numbers to stare at my chart any longer than I have to when filling out temps and figuring out O..hopefully the opks will help me figure things out a bit.

On a side note...I am notice that my cycles also kind of correlate with moon phases a little...here I go, off to google "Lunar Menstrual Cycles"...

What do you study? What will your degree be in? How long do you have to go?

Good luck! Sounds like you've been busy!;) that's a lot of work!! :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Krissy! :cake: I love love love cupcakes!! Have you ever heard of the children's book Pinkalicious?

Welcome Hopin! :)

What do you study? What will your degree be in? How long do you have to go?

I am getting My Bachelor of Arts degree in English, with a concentration in Communications. I am taking mostly literature, creative writing, critical thinking and a ton of different Communications classes. I also had a psychology course I enjoyed and a Sociology course coming up for my general electives requirements. I LOVE being a Humanities student. I'm not big on Math and I like science but love words and language and emotions and people so much more!

I have about 2 and a half more years to go, for my Bachelors degree at least. I haven't decided if I want to go straight to work and start paying off the Student Loans right away, or if I'll want to get more schooling in the business field, or perhaps education or web design and management. If I decide to get a Master's that about 2 more additional years. I still need to figure out more specifically what I want to do after graduation and if the extra education will be worth the significant tuition of Graduate School for me or not.

Pnkpolka- I have no heard of the book, but I will be googling it now :)

AidensMom- I'm curious to know what your degree with be as well! Do you have an idea of what you are going to get for costumes?? Last year my son was the Marshmallow Stay Puft guy...the costume was so fricken awesome...now I gotta find a pic of it. This year we are thinking about Where's Waldo, it was what we bought originally last year then I saw the other costume and was like NOPE!! It's gotta be this one!
We love Renn Faires too, its something fun to do as a family. And the kiddo has a blast so win win!

AidensMom- I'm curious to know what your degree with be as well! Do you have an idea of what you are going to get for costumes?? Last year my son was the Marshmallow Stay Puft guy...the costume was so fricken awesome...now I gotta find a pic of it. This year we are thinking about Where's Waldo, it was what we bought originally last year then I saw the other costume and was like NOPE!! It's gotta be this one!
We love Renn Faires too, its something fun to do as a family. And the kiddo has a blast so win win!

OMG! Wheres Waldo would be ADORABLE!!! I don't really have any ideas for DS yet. Last year I just threw a camo sweatsuit and some face paint on him and made him a Zombie soldier. It was the first year he even had any idea what was going on. I think he will be so excited this year. He keeps saying he wants to be Thomas the Train, but I am not sure I am ready to undertake making/lugging such a huge and imposing costume. I keep suggesting simple (and honestly pretty pathetic) ideas like "lets get a black hoodie and sweatpants and a tail and I'll put on ears and whiskers and you can be a black cat, or a brown sweatsuit and a monkey, etc. They are so lame compared to my usual halloween ideas, but I just dont feel inspired this year, which is totally unfair to DS. I'm thinking maybe we'll do like a Mini-biker with leather and stuff and a biker chick mom...or maybe pirates. DH doesnt dress up, but usually throws on a sarcastic tshirt or a flannel and says things like "im a lumberjack" or his hunting jacket "I'm a hunter".

I'm out ladies :(

Everyone else good luck!!
:dust:

Sorry to hear this:hugs: Keep us in the loop as to how things are going. We really are just twittering away like birds in the morning, or night, or afternoon or whenever.

OMG! Wheres Waldo would be ADORABLE!!! I don't really have any ideas for DS yet. Last year I just threw a camo sweatsuit and some face paint on him and made him a Zombie soldier. It was the first year he even had any idea what was going on. I think he will be so excited this year. He keeps saying he wants to be Thomas the Train, but I am not sure I am ready to undertake making/lugging such a huge and imposing costume. I keep suggesting simple (and honestly pretty pathetic) ideas like "lets get a black hoodie and sweatpants and a tail and I'll put on ears and whiskers and you can be a black cat, or a brown sweatsuit and a monkey, etc. They are so lame compared to my usual halloween ideas, but I just dont feel inspired this year, which is totally unfair to DS. I'm thinking maybe we'll do like a Mini-biker with leather and stuff and a biker chick mom...or maybe pirates. DH doesnt dress up, but usually throws on a sarcastic tshirt or a flannel and says things like "im a lumberjack" or his hunting jacket "I'm a hunter".

Hubby and I did ghostbusters with his costume last year, but this year I doubt we dress up. We bought our dogs costumes though, so we may take them with us as well...or at least the 2 well behaved ones lol

I wish Halloween was a least twice a year dang it!!

Hubby and I did ghostbusters with his costume last year, but this year I doubt we dress up. We bought our dogs costumes though, so we may take them with us as well...or at least the 2 well behaved ones lol

I wish it was twice a year as well! I really enjoy it. I think it will be fun to match up with DS, whatever I decide to do with him. :) My dog is absolutely not well behaved enough to go with us, she would lick EVERYONE to death. She just gets excited, and not all kids are as comfortable with big dogs as DS is. Our last dog used to go everywhere with us, we would walk her during car shows and festivals and up and down the road and through the park and basically anywhere that we went, she would have been great to go trick or treating with, but she got ill before DS was old enough to go. Our dog now would probably eat the costume before we even left the house. :dohh:

also, I don't know if you saw, but I did blather on in a post below that talks about what I'm doing at school. :) I have been slacking off a bit in this past course, but in the last one I wrote a really strong paper on Co-Sleeping that received a decent great that I'm really proud of. I need to find motivation to really do my best, I lose focus easily being an all online student makes it easier to let myself fall off track.

I wish it was twice a year as well! I really enjoy it. I think it will be fun to match up with DS, whatever I decide to do with him. :) My dog is absolutely not well behaved enough to go with us, she would lick EVERYONE to death. She just gets excited, and not all kids are as comfortable with big dogs as DS is. Our last dog used to go everywhere with us, we would walk her during car shows and festivals and up and down the road and through the park and basically anywhere that we went, she would have been great to go trick or treating with, but she got ill before DS was old enough to go. Our dog now would probably eat the costume before we even left the house. :dohh:

also, I don't know if you saw, but I did blather on in a post below that talks about what I'm doing at school. :) I have been slacking off a bit in this past course, but in the last one I wrote a really strong paper on Co-Sleeping that received a decent great that I'm really proud of. I need to find motivation to really do my best, I lose focus easily being an all online student makes it easier to let myself fall off track.

Yeah 2 of our dogs are great social dogs, our other one (who is our oldest) is very people wary so we don't take him out for stuff like that cause not all kids understand you can't pet everydog...and as sweet as he is (rat terrier/Chihuahua) if he doesn't know you and you come running up on him chances are he will nip. He is great with our kid though so I hate that he is that unsociable...he loves us, loves our immediate friends and family, and warms up to people once he is around him, but large groups irritate him :shrug:

Are you taking classes online? I have been thinking about going back to get a business degree...I have 3 years of college under my belt from years back, but I was a theater major so a lot of my credits wouldn't work for what I want now. I just figure with my photography business that would be the best degree to get at the moment. But I could only do online right now /sigh

It sounds like you totally chose the right path cause you can tell you are passionate about it with how you talk about it!

This is our fur trio :) In this years costumes lol

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member