2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Whew I had a lot to catch up on from my 9 hrs at work! This is my first time trying the multi-quote, so please bear with me, and forgive me if
I missed anything...

I am the only UK lady here lol. I am from Essex england. Cd 15 about to O today or tomorrow.

We are about on the same schedule! I definitely think I o'd last night about this time, as that's when the cramps and bloat started...love being a woman!

Hello.. Can you ad me to the list too :) I'm due for AF on the 20th but my Birthday is on the 16th.. I'm feelin Lucky so I'm going to test with a First Response on my Bday.. What an amazing present that will be..

Good Luck ladies... TWW here I come Ugg... lol

Welcome Hopin! That would be a great bday present! Our cycles are very close, but I prob won't be able to hold out til the 16th...:haha:

Thanks Lou! Ibs has got to suck :( Sometimes I think I have it but I'm a bit of a hypochondriac so who knows! What you said about Seattle made me smile. We have more drizzly days than I'd like but the always rainy stereotype is wrong ;) 70 and not a cloud in the sky today! If you ever visit Seattle July - September is the time to come :)

We got rain today...lol...oh the irony!

Welcome Hopin! :flower:

DD80, I still tested with OPKs till yesterday just to make sure lol

Time for some TMI about CM, but I was slighty baffled...I had some thick thick white CM last night and today that I at first thought was Toliet Paper till I realized...oh that's not TP. Wasn't sure how to categorize that stuff...it was weird :shrug:

Is there a such thing as TMI here? :haha: That sounds really good! I remember have loads of the stuff when I was prego! I had a ton of lotion cm today, pretty normal for 1dpo tho. Let's keep our FX'ed that's it's going to lead to your :bfp: Happy, Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day!! :hug:

Time for some TMI about CM, but I was slighty baffled...I had some thick thick white CM last night and today that I at first thought was Toliet Paper till I realized...oh that's not TP. Wasn't sure how to categorize that stuff...it was weird :shrug:

That is a really good sign KK! I've heard of this symptom even just a few dpo, and seen many threads where it's gone on to become a :bfp: !!! :happydance: FX'ed so tight for you right now! :dust:

Nice seeing all the new ladies so active in this thread. Glad to have you ladies :hi: More anti-aunt flo , witching-hating :witch: warriors! :rofl:

DD80, I havent used OPK's at all yet, but am planning on it for SURE this cycle, and I'll probably keep testing after O since I just got a bunch of cheapies and kinda want to see what my lines look like for a whole cycle.

AFM, Today was a weird day. I realized that the dip definitely was indicative of AF, started bright red blood today. It may be go back and look at my cycles very closely. Originally I was thinking that I was having VERY irregular cycles, a mix of super long, and really short. I would see some that were like 15 days, others that were 40 or more. I also assumed that I had really weird mid-cycle bleeding which I always chalked up to O or random breakthrough bleeding. I compared charts on FF, Ovufriend, and the charts on my phone app (a super basic no-name app) and look over everything from the past year. As I was scrolling calendar-style through the cycles on my phone, it hit me. I decided to go through and mark the first or second day of my 'midcycle' spotting periods (sometimes a few days) as a "light flow", and I was amazed. It gave me a much more regular looking pattern. If those "spotting" episodes that happened pretty much every month really were periods than my cycle is sticking at a much more average 15-20 days. :dohh: It seems like I noticed spotting or bleeding on the scale EVERY month for the past year, but wasn't counting many periods as flow. It's discouraging to know that I have such a short cycle and that all my thinking has been wrong for so long, but charting honestly helped me look at things more closely and I think this might be some kind of answer. At least it's something to talk to the doc about. :shrug:

Anyway, CD1 for me again. Definitely using OPK's this cycle so i can see when I O based on more than just temps, no adjusting at ALL..just disregard if need be, going to temp vaginally instead and keep up with the b6.

10 days now till Doctors Appt...we'll see what happens.

I'm so sorry the :witch: got you! But I love your attitude! I can't wait til you get some answers from the doc! :hugs:

Ok so i think me and DH did the best we could possibly do this cycle! It's all in mother nature's hands now! We used preseed for the past 7 days. I was taking my EPO up until a day after my LH surge. I got the LH surge on CD 14, and BDed on CD 7,8,9,10,11,12, and CD 14,15,16,17, with 24hrs in between :sex:. I REALLY hope theres enough :spermy::spermy: in there. Since my surge was on CD14, I should have ovulated on CD15 or 16. I'm tempted to BD tonight again but I'm exhausted from a very busy day. Plus I don't want it to be a chore. We really enjoyed these past 10 days. It didn't even feel like we were TTC. Hoping this is our month!!!

You are my hero right now!:thumbup: That is a whole lotta :sex:!!!! That had to have done the trick! What day do you plan on testing? FX'ed!!! Get it girl! :happydance: Sounds like a great start for a :bfp: !!

I'm out ladies :(

Everyone else good luck!!
:dust:

I'm so sorry the :witch: got you! Here's some :dust: for next cycle. We'll be here if you wanna chat :flower: :hugs:

This is our fur trio :) In this years costumes lol

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to have 3 dogs (and 2 cats, and a bearded dragon) lol! They're not getting costumes tho, they'd eat them :haha: Your fur babies look so cute!

Pnkpolka- I have no heard of the book, but I will be googling it now :)

AidensMom- I'm curious to know what your degree with be as well! Do you have an idea of what you are going to get for costumes?? Last year my son was the Marshmallow Stay Puft guy...the costume was so fricken awesome...now I gotta find a pic of it. This year we are thinking about Where's Waldo, it was what we bought originally last year then I saw the other costume and was like NOPE!! It's gotta be this one!
We love Renn Faires too, its something fun to do as a family. And the kiddo has a blast so win win!

OMG! Wheres Waldo would be ADORABLE!!! I don't really have any ideas for DS yet. Last year I just threw a camo sweatsuit and some face paint on him and made him a Zombie soldier. It was the first year he even had any idea what was going on. I think he will be so excited this year. He keeps saying he wants to be Thomas the Train, but I am not sure I am ready to undertake making/lugging such a huge and imposing costume. I keep suggesting simple (and honestly pretty pathetic) ideas like "lets get a black hoodie and sweatpants and a tail and I'll put on ears and whiskers and you can be a black cat, or a brown sweatsuit and a monkey, etc. They are so lame compared to my usual halloween ideas, but I just dont feel inspired this year, which is totally unfair to DS. I'm thinking maybe we'll do like a Mini-biker with leather and stuff and a biker chick mom...or maybe pirates. DH doesnt dress up, but usually throws on a sarcastic tshirt or a flannel and says things like "im a lumberjack" or his hunting jacket "I'm a hunter".

Hubby and I did ghostbusters with his costume last year, but this year I doubt we dress up. We bought our dogs costumes though, so we may take them with us as well...or at least the 2 well behaved ones lol

I wish Halloween was a least twice a year dang it!!

I wish it was twice a year as well! I really enjoy it. I think it will be fun to match up with DS, whatever I decide to do with him. :) My dog is absolutely not well behaved enough to go with us, she would lick EVERYONE to death. She just gets excited, and not all kids are as comfortable with big dogs as DS is. Our last dog used to go everywhere with us, we would walk her during car shows and festivals and up and down the road and through the park and basically anywhere that we went, she would have been great to go trick or treating with, but she got ill before DS was old enough to go. Our dog now would probably eat the costume before we even left the house. :dohh:

also, I don't know if you saw, but I did blather on in a post below that talks about what I'm doing at school. :) I have been slacking off a bit in this past course, but in the last one I wrote a really strong paper on Co-Sleeping that received a decent great that I'm really proud of. I need to find motivation to really do my best, I lose focus easily being an all online student makes it easier to let myself fall off track.

Yeah 2 of our dogs are great social dogs, our other one (who is our oldest) is very people wary so we don't take him out for stuff like that cause not all kids understand you can't pet everydog...and as sweet as he is (rat terrier/Chihuahua) if he doesn't know you and you come running up on him chances are he will nip. He is great with our kid though so I hate that he is that unsociable...he loves us, loves our immediate friends and family, and warms up to people once he is around him, but large groups irritate him :shrug:

Are you taking classes online? I have been thinking about going back to get a business degree...I have 3 years of college under my belt from years back, but I was a theater major so a lot of my credits wouldn't work for what I want now. I just figure with my photography business that would be the best degree to get at the moment. But I could only do online right now /sigh

It sounds like you totally chose the right path cause you can tell you are passionate about it with how you talk about it!

Yes, I take online classes through the University of Phoenix. I don't drive at all (never got my license) and I stay home with DS, so I do everything online. I really love it, I just have to remember I'm a self-directed learner and I'm in charge of making sure I put enough effort into my education. They have some business programs, and I'm sure there are tons of other online options that offer business course you'd benefit from. I really love the flexibility it gives me with my schedule, but I still have great instructors, classmates and advisors to connect with. The content of all of my courses in the first year and a half has been awesome and I feel like I'll be well-prepared for the working world when I graduate, plus I'm really just enjoying earning my degree. You should definitely look into it.

Pnkpolka- I have no heard of the book, but I will be googling it now :)

AidensMom- I'm curious to know what your degree with be as well! Do you have an idea of what you are going to get for costumes?? Last year my son was the Marshmallow Stay Puft guy...the costume was so fricken awesome...now I gotta find a pic of it. This year we are thinking about Where's Waldo, it was what we bought originally last year then I saw the other costume and was like NOPE!! It's gotta be this one!
We love Renn Faires too, its something fun to do as a family. And the kiddo has a blast so win win!

OMG! Wheres Waldo would be ADORABLE!!! I don't really have any ideas for DS yet. Last year I just threw a camo sweatsuit and some face paint on him and made him a Zombie soldier. It was the first year he even had any idea what was going on. I think he will be so excited this year. He keeps saying he wants to be Thomas the Train, but I am not sure I am ready to undertake making/lugging such a huge and imposing costume. I keep suggesting simple (and honestly pretty pathetic) ideas like "lets get a black hoodie and sweatpants and a tail and I'll put on ears and whiskers and you can be a black cat, or a brown sweatsuit and a monkey, etc. They are so lame compared to my usual halloween ideas, but I just dont feel inspired this year, which is totally unfair to DS. I'm thinking maybe we'll do like a Mini-biker with leather and stuff and a biker chick mom...or maybe pirates. DH doesnt dress up, but usually throws on a sarcastic tshirt or a flannel and says things like "im a lumberjack" or his hunting jacket "I'm a hunter".

Hubby and I did ghostbusters with his costume last year, but this year I doubt we dress up. We bought our dogs costumes though, so we may take them with us as well...or at least the 2 well behaved ones lol

I wish Halloween was a least twice a year dang it!!

Awww:hugs: sorry the witch got u. Wishing you tons of baby dust for next cycle x

That is a really good sign KK! I've heard of this symptom even just a few dpo, and seen many threads where it's gone on to become a :bfp: !!! :happydance: FX'ed so tight for you right now! :dust:

Nice seeing all the new ladies so active in this thread. Glad to have you ladies :hi: More anti-aunt flo , witching-hating :witch: warriors! :rofl:

DD80, I havent used OPK's at all yet, but am planning on it for SURE this cycle, and I'll probably keep testing after O since I just got a bunch of cheapies and kinda want to see what my lines look like for a whole cycle.

AFM, Today was a weird day. I realized that the dip definitely was indicative of AF, started bright red blood today. It may be go back and look at my cycles very closely. Originally I was thinking that I was having VERY irregular cycles, a mix of super long, and really short. I would see some that were like 15 days, others that were 40 or more. I also assumed that I had really weird mid-cycle bleeding which I always chalked up to O or random breakthrough bleeding. I compared charts on FF, Ovufriend, and the charts on my phone app (a super basic no-name app) and look over everything from the past year. As I was scrolling calendar-style through the cycles on my phone, it hit me. I decided to go through and mark the first or second day of my 'midcycle' spotting periods (sometimes a few days) as a "light flow", and I was amazed. It gave me a much more regular looking pattern. If those "spotting" episodes that happened pretty much every month really were periods than my cycle is sticking at a much more average 15-20 days. :dohh: It seems like I noticed spotting or bleeding on the scale EVERY month for the past year, but wasn't counting many periods as flow. It's discouraging to know that I have such a short cycle and that all my thinking has been wrong for so long, but charting honestly helped me look at things more closely and I think this might be some kind of answer. At least it's something to talk to the doc about. :shrug:

Anyway, CD1 for me again. Definitely using OPK's this cycle so i can see when I O based on more than just temps, no adjusting at ALL..just disregard if need be, going to temp vaginally instead and keep up with the b6.

Oh my!!!!!!! So sorry sweetie :hugs:. Love love love the positive attitude. Wishing you all the luck in the world and hope you get some answers from ur doc x

Whew I had a lot to catch up on from my 9 hrs at work! This is my first time trying the multi-quote, so please bear with me, and forgive me if
I missed anything...

I am the only UK lady here lol. I am from Essex england. Cd 15 about to O today or tomorrow.

We are about on the same schedule! I definitely think I o'd last night about this time, as that's when the cramps and bloat started...love being a woman!

Hello.. Can you ad me to the list too :) I'm due for AF on the 20th but my Birthday is on the 16th.. I'm feelin Lucky so I'm going to test with a First Response on my Bday.. What an amazing present that will be..

Welcome Hopin! That would be a great bday present! Our cycles are very close, but I prob won't be able to hold out til the 16th...:haha:

Thanks Lou! Ibs has got to suck :( Sometimes I think I have it but I'm a bit of a hypochondriac so who knows! What you said about Seattle made me smile. We have more drizzly days than I'd like but the always rainy stereotype is wrong ;) 70 and not a cloud in the sky today! If you ever visit Seattle July - September is the time to come :)

Is there a such thing as TMI here? :haha: That sounds really good! I remember have loads of the stuff when I was prego! I had a ton of lotion cm today, pretty normal for 1dpo tho. Let's keep our FX'ed that's it's going to lead to your :bfp: Happy, Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day!! :hug:

I'm so sorry the :witch: got you! But I love your attitude! I can't wait til you get some answers from the doc! :hugs:

Ok so i think me and DH did the best we could possibly do this cycle! It's all in mother nature's hands now! We used preseed for the past 7 days. I was taking my EPO up until a day after my LH surge. I got the LH surge on CD 14, and BDed on CD 7,8,9,10,11,12, and CD 14,15,16,17, with 24hrs in between :sex:. I REALLY hope theres enough :spermy::spermy: in there. Since my surge was on CD14, I should have ovulated on CD15 or 16. I'm tempted to BD tonight again but I'm exhausted from a very busy day. Plus I don't want it to be a chore. We really enjoyed these past 10 days. It didn't even feel like we were TTC. Hoping this is our month!!!

You are my hero right now!:thumbup: That is a whole lotta :sex:!!!! That had to have done the trick! What day do you plan on testing? FX'ed!!! Get it girl! :happydance: Sounds like a great start for a :bfp: !!

I'm so sorry the :witch: got you! Here's some :dust: for next cycle. We'll be here if you wanna chat :flower: :hugs:

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to have 3 dogs (and 2 cats, and a bearded dragon) lol! They're not getting costumes tho, they'd eat them :haha: Your fur babies look so cute!

Yeaaaa i am happy that we r on the same schedule :happydance: x

:hugs: Thanks DreamBaby. PMA ALL THE WAY!:thumbup: I hope we can figure out whats going on and take whatever steps necessary to get me to :bfp: soon.
I honestly feel like I at least have some good concrete information to approach the doc with, and am a combination of excited and nervous to finally get some testing done and hopefully get back meaningful results that can help me.

Hope today is finding everyone well. :dust:

:dust::dust::dust: GO GO :spermy:

lol Thanks Krissy!! Those :spermy::spermy: better find that damn egg. How r things going on ur end?

Pretty good, today was my birthday and we went to the Renaissance Faire and the huge Halloween store here. Has a delicious lunch and some yummy yummy cupcakes!

Now I am just exhausted lol!!

oooh very cool! sounds like an awesome way to spend your birthday. happy belated birthday! after i read about you having cupcakes i had THEEEE worst craving for them! to the point where i googled "baked by melissa" cupcake shops to search for locations.... lol

I missed anything...

hahaha! thanks! that IS a whole lotta :sex:ing. I'm trying to kill that witch this month, but she's a persistent son of a.....

Aidensmom-My DH does the University of Phoenix online too! He seems to like it, who knows I may wait till he is done with his degree and work on mine :)

Loulou- I totally think 3 pets is my limit, but we have talked about throwing something small like fish or a hamster in the mix lol!

Happy Monday ladies, have wonderful days! I am going back to sleep for a bit, but going to do a cheapie with SMU when I get back up...so I can start pulling my hair out, I need a good thinning....

lol Thanks Krissy!! Those :spermy::spermy: better find that damn egg. How r things going on ur end?

Pretty good, today was my birthday and we went to the Renaissance Faire and the huge Halloween store here. Has a delicious lunch and some yummy yummy cupcakes!

oooh very cool! sounds like an awesome way to spend your birthday. happy belated birthday! after i read about you having cupcakes i had THEEEE worst craving for them! to the point where i googled "baked by melissa" cupcake shops to search for locations.... lol

I'm sorry!!! But I know how those MUST HAVE right now cravings can be. I get like that about donuts when I am watching what I eat...then when cheat day comes I'm like...meh...

I'm sorry!!! But I know how those MUST HAVE right now cravings can be. I get like that about donuts when I am watching what I eat...then when cheat day comes I'm like...meh...

haha! yes! and it's an AT THE MOMENT craving, because if i had it now i'd be like "yeah, these are good". but if i had it last night i'd probably dance around and twinkle my toes while eating.

if i had it last night i'd probably dance around and twinkle my toes while eating.
:haha:

Yep I am definitely out. With a bang. A Big Bang. I was only spotting before bed last night so continued with my panty liner. Wasn't cramping or anything so thought nothing of it when I shuffled to the loo at 5am like a zombie, tinkle tinkle HOLY mother of all things mighty red!! :shock: I had to bin my underwear. There was no hope for them. The water was a shocking red. To sum it up.. Bloodbath. Nasty witch!

But I didn't feel as sad as I thought I would, and I think that's due to reading this thread! You girls are so positive and chirpy, just fun to read. So, I look forward to getting ready to test for ovulation as that is still in October so I will join in again near the end! Maybe I will be lucky this time :happydance:

Can't wait to see some BFP's my lovelies! You all deserve it :)
I will be lurking to see some results, and if there are negatives I will continue your journey with you!

Sparkly sticky glittery bambino dust to you all xx
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Baby-persistent son...of a biscuit...is one of my favorite sayings:) and it always makes me smile when I say it of think it lol

Krissy-we also have one lonely fish...all of it's fish friends went to fishy heaven, and he's still holding on 2 mos later :) The cats just do their own thing, come cuddle once the dogs are sleeping lol. Our dogs are big tho, smallest being 65 lbs!
Testing already?! Sounds like me...lol...we are true gluttons :haha:

Pickle-I hope you stick around, whether testing in Oct or not :) PMA is totally contagious and I am so thankful I found this thread with all of these wonderful, supportive ladies! A big thank you goes out for that (I think it was Dream)! We can all lose sanity AND laugh together! :)

Dream-It is really nice to have someone to share cycles with, it makes for a really good support system! But tbh, I wouldn't care if we were all different, because I feel that we would all get the same support. I think I may try and make a list of when everyone is testing so we can all see it in one place, I'm excited for some bfp's!!!! I believe you started this thread, so a huge thank you to you! :) :)

Aidens-That's awesome you have the discipline to do online classes! I can imagine that sometimes that makes it really hard to concentrate! I seem to have adult ADD and it just keeps getting worse the older I get lol. Kudos to you!!

Have a great Monday to all the ladies!

Pickletilly - :( :hugs: I'm so sorry that it wasn't your month. Stick around with us!

AM - Sounds like a great program! What do you want to do if you don't do a Masters? I have a student loan mortgage (so it seems) that will be paid off shortly before I'm 54 or something ridiciulous...lol, so I encourage less schooling. ;)

KK - I love the costumes! You need to find the stay puft picture! That might be the best idea for a costume I've ever heard. Did I see that you are testing later today? What day is this? I'm so excited for you!!! I love testing day!

My allergies are goin' crazy over here! UGH! I usually take a med, but have been off for awhile while TTC. Done with blowing my nose...just done! Ate the last piece of breaskfast casserole and then had to eat my pumpkin bars. So good...OMG. I love fall (hate the allergies) but LOVE fall!

Yeah Pickletilly stick around!! This is our 2nd cycle in this thread and i say we keep it going until we get those BFPs!!!

PIckle-that's exactly why even if I am not in the TWW I hang around here...it keeps me motivated! I'm sorry but when people start getting BFP's and leaving...that's when I'm gonna be sad and its not cause they get the BFP's it will just be cause I won't have them around here anymore LOL!

DD80- Allergies are all haywire here too, I've been stuffy the last few days but I started getting tickle throat last night...I get sinus infections pretty easy. And its always during the best temp times...which makes me miserable :p And tep starting testing today, I am ONLY dpo 6....I'm a sucker for punishment. I just got done testing...that little lovely is stark white but I'm not disappointed, I know what I'm getting myself into :p

KK - :thumbup: you are doing the right thing! I would test too. Since I don't know when I ovulated, I don't know what DPO I am and I'll probably test like Saturday cause I'm crazy too! ;) Hope you feel better soon! Allergies suck. I'm dyin' over heeeeeaaa! And they are makin' me tired! Sleeeepppppyyyy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->