2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww thank you loulou82baby :hugs::hugs::cry:u've just made me teary eyed lol. Thank you also for joining us. I am so grateful for each and every one of u amazing ladies. U have all made ttc fun,happy and way less tedious. I promise to stick around on this thread until we all get our BFPs no matter my outcome and I hope all u ladies will too. xxxxx

Awwwwwwwwww thank you loulou82baby :hugs::hugs::cry:u've just made me teary eyed lol. Thank you also for joining us. I am so grateful for each and every one of u amazing ladies. U have all made ttc fun,happy and way less tedious. I promise to stick around on this thread until we all get our BFPs no matter my outcome and I hope all u ladies will too. xxxxx

Yeah, I think some people get their BFPs and run because they haven't made connections on the other threads. I don't say this often, but I feel like this thread is different and we've made connections. I hope to see all of you succeed and maybe some of us get to be "bump buddies." I feel so lame saying that, but I'd love to share the experience with you guys. I'm scared as heck of all of it!

Well I won't bump and run when the time comes...I want to see everyone get their BFP's! Eventually we can all rub our bellies on the monitor and let the kids play LOL!

Hi Ladies :) Been TTC for a year and 8 months now so i could use all the luck and prayers i can get. Good luck to all of you as well. Hopefully October is the month for us! Trying to stay positive but can't help feeling a little down that it has been this long already. Today i am 3 DPO so wish me luck! Baby dust to all!

Hi Ladies :) Been TTC for a year and 8 months now so i could use all the luck and prayers i can get. Good luck to all of you as well. Hopefully October is the month for us! Trying to stay positive but can't help feeling a little down that it has been this long already. Today i am 3 DPO so wish me luck! Baby dust to all!

Welcome Mizzy :flower: Never loose hope! I am tossing tons of dust to you!

:hugs::hugs:welcome MizzyRoze. Try not to worry. Lots and lots of sticky baby dust coming ur way xx

Welcome Mizzy! This is the lucky thread so come on in! We all need to stay positive for sanity's sake. :hugs:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :) I have never done the online forum thing but i was reading the thread and seen so many women who are going through the same thing. Having the support and being the support for others is always a good thing. And i agree with the other ladies, I'm not staying til i just get my own BFP, but I intend to stay til i see all of you ladies with your own BFP :) Really hoping this is the month for us .. We both have children from previous relationships .. 5 years ago .. but no luck with having a little bundle of our own .. Trying to keep my head up! <3

hiya ladies I'm back on the TWW row ... a lot has happened since I last checked on here, was not able to read all of it,
but glad to see some familiar nicks :D

Wishing everyone THE BEST OF LUCK!!!
especially those who waited the longest!!!!:flow:

hiya ladies I'm back on the TWW row ... a lot has happened since I last checked on here, was not able to read all of it,

Welcome back foreign! :flower:

Welcome!:flower: Good luck!!

Hello Mizzy, welcome! This thread is full of warm welcomes and PMA (positive mental attitude):) these ladies have made me so welcome here and this was also my first time on an online forum! We all need a support system and we've got it here! Along with lots of baby dust, and crossed fingers, and ever a virtual shoulder if you need it! :) I can't wait to see some bfp's in here!!!! I'll prob also start testing sat...addiction is tough! :haha:

Hello Foreign! Glad you came back! Gl and FX'ed :)

I love this thread! Everytime I check back there is always something to make me laugh, feel sorry or happy emotional, and very very proud to be part of this thread! You ladies are the absolute best! Thank you so much! :flower:

Yeah, I think some people get their BFPs and run because they haven't made connections on the other threads. I don't say this often, but I feel like this thread is different and we've made connections. I hope to see all of you succeed and maybe some of us get to be "bump buddies." I feel so lame saying that, but I'd love to share the experience with you guys. I'm scared as heck of all of it!

I'm not going anywhere ladies! I'm nice and comfy right where I am :hugs: and I want to be there when each and everyone here gets their bfp! Everyone here is amazing! :flower:

Well I won't bump and run when the time comes...I want to see everyone get their BFP's! Eventually we can all rub our bellies on the monitor and let the kids play LOL!

You are friggin hilarious! :haha: I love it!!!

KK - :thumbup: you are doing the right thing! I would test too. Since I don't know when I ovulated, I don't know what DPO I am and I'll probably test like Saturday cause I'm crazy too! ;) Hope you feel better soon! Allergies suck. I'm dyin' over heeeeeaaa! And they are makin' me tired! Sleeeepppppyyyy....

I think I'm gonna test Sat too! I can't help it...I have been told I'm a little nutty a time or two lol ;) allergies here are terrible too, woke up with a sore throat, stuffy nose (that started to run away later;)),and a killer headache that I went to bed with. Despite this I am in a fabulous mood for a really dreary Monday:) thanks to this great support system! !! :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Yeaaaaaa foreign chick. welcome back. U crossed my mind yesterday :happydance::happydance::happydance:.

KK - :thumbup: you are doing the right thing! I would test too. Since I don't know when I ovulated, I don't know what DPO I am and I'll probably test like Saturday cause I'm crazy too! ;) Hope you feel better soon! Allergies suck. I'm dyin' over heeeeeaaa! And they are makin' me tired! Sleeeepppppyyyy....

I think I'm gonna test Sat too! I can't help it...I have been told I'm a little nutty a time or two lol ;) allergies here are terrible too, woke up with a sore throat, stuffy nose (that started to run away later;)),and a killer headache that I went to bed with. Despite this I am in a fabulous mood for a really dreary Monday:) thanks to this great support system! !! :hugs:

We can be nutty together! :)

It's terrible, isn't it? I LOVE fall, but I hate the allergies. It is a weird day out here...there is like no wind and it's cloudy/sunny. It always looks a little creepy to me when nothing is moving outside - like it's fake or something. Yet, I wish I was outside...or sleeping...lol...one of the two....probably more sleeping. ;)

Ok, so today I've been having moments of kind of nausea, kind of just not wanting to eat, then wanting to eat, then not liking what I'm eating... Anyway, I had the thought that if morning sickness is going to start this early, I'm screwed - absolutely screwed. LOL it's obviously not because it would be ridiculous since the earliest I ovulated was Friday, but I have to laugh. Now that I know what "morning" sickness is like, I find myself terrified at the possibility. I admire the women that are like, "my symptoms are awesome - I don't mind one bit!" I totally mind - I hated every single second of it...the thought of being sick for at least 6 weeks, if not more, makes me want to cry...and then laugh...then cry...then drink a glass of wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->