2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

KK-testing again tomorrow?! :)

Yes Ma'am! I got a bulk order of cheapies, so I figure its not gonna break me to tinkletest every morning :) I normally take a pic go straight to photoshop and invert it since I think it pics up lines better. I feel like a mad scientist doing it...guess I need to perfect my crazy laugh. :winkwink:

Ok, so today I've been having moments of kind of nausea, kind of just not wanting to eat, then wanting to eat, then not liking what I'm eating... Anyway, I had the thought that if morning sickness is going to start this early, I'm screwed - absolutely screwed. LOL it's obviously not because it would be ridiculous since the earliest I ovulated was Friday, but I have to laugh. Now that I know what "morning" sickness is like, I find myself terrified at the possibility. I admire the women that are like, "my symptoms are awesome - I don't mind one bit!" I totally mind - I hated every single second of it...the thought of being sick for at least 6 weeks, if not more, makes me want to cry...and then laugh...then cry...then drink a glass of wine.

Yeah I'm terrified that since my first PG was pretty much a breeze, that the next one is going to be awful. I never had bad Morning Sickness, never had heartburn, I only put on 30lbs but carried it all in my belly....I'm going to turn into some kinda horror film creature for the next one.:dohh:

I've been having the same food issues today that you are having though. Its rough.

Ok, so today I've been having moments of kind of nausea, kind of just not wanting to eat, then wanting to eat, then not liking what I'm eating... Anyway, I had the thought that if morning sickness is going to start this early, I'm screwed - absolutely screwed. LOL it's obviously not because it would be ridiculous since the earliest I ovulated was Friday, but I have to laugh. Now that I know what "morning" sickness is like, I find myself terrified at the possibility. I admire the women that are like, "my symptoms are awesome - I don't mind one bit!" I totally mind - I hated every single second of it...the thought of being sick for at least 6 weeks, if not more, makes me want to cry...and then laugh...then cry...then drink a glass of wine.

Yeah I'm terrified that since my first PG was pretty much a breeze, that the next one is going to be awful. I never had bad Morning Sickness, never had heartburn, I only put on 30lbs but carried it all in my belly....I'm going to turn into some kinda horror film creature for the next one.:dohh:

I've been having the same food issues today that you are having though. Its rough.

I'm totally jelly that you didn't have MS! You will have another perfect pregnancy...I haven't read too many women having pregnancies that were that different.

So sorry you are having tummy issues too. It sucks, don't it? It's like anxious stomach or something. I'm totally turned off from food and like 15 minutes later I'm starving. LOL

***Note: I say "jelly" instead of jealous because I heard my friend say that once and I laughed and laughed...it makes me smile everytime I hear it. I'm also a sarcastic twit, so I really can't help myself.

Yes Ma'am! I got a bulk order of cheapies, so I figure its not gonna break me to tinkletest every morning :) I normally take a pic go straight to photoshop and invert it since I think it pics up lines better. I feel like a mad scientist doing it...guess I need to perfect my crazy laugh. :winkwink:

post ur pics here so that we can squint with u lol

I'm totally jelly that you didn't have MS! You will have another perfect pregnancy...I haven't read too many women having pregnancies that were that different.

So sorry you are having tummy issues too. It sucks, don't it? It's like anxious stomach or something. I'm totally turned off from food and like 15 minutes later I'm starving. LOL

***Note: I say "jelly" instead of jealous because I heard my friend say that once and I laughed and laughed...it makes me smile everytime I hear it. I'm also a sarcastic twit, so I really can't help myself.

It's ok, I'm a sarcastic twit too :winkwink:

HAHA I will start sharing them tomorrow :)

Yes, please do! I wanna see!!! How do you upload pics on here? I can't figure it out and I don't want to open a photobucket account. is that the only way?

Yes, please do! I wanna see!!! How do you upload pics on here? I can't figure it out and I don't want to open a photobucket account. is that the only way?

There is a paper clip above the chat box that I use to upload directly from my PC :)

I say skip the wine and go strait to the tequila! Lol...jk of course! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, and it may be the wanting so bad that's giving you symptoms or the damn allergies! I never had morning sickness, but did have nasty heatburn with my ds that would wake me up in the middle of the night and run strait to the toilet. It actually made me drink milk and I have a total dislike/can't stomach milk. I wouldn't wish those kind of symptoms on anyone! I know that every pregnancy can be totally different tho...mine definitely were, so we will keep our FX'ed!

Hmmm...I miss the warm summer sun! Outside is rainy, cold, and very windy! Went grocery shopping and froze...I want summer back! Lol:)

I think it goes mmwaahaha...:haha:
I do agree about the inverting, it makes it quite obvious when there's something there! :dust:

I get dollar store ones, they're cheap so I can pee on as many as I want and not feel guilty lol. My walmart doesn't seem to carry the .88 ones, they used to, then they were always out, now they don't even have a spot for them...go figure now that I want them lol!

kk-testing again tomorrow?! :)

yes ma'am! I got a bulk order of cheapies, so i figure its not gonna break me to tinkletest every morning :) i normally take a pic go straight to photoshop and invert it since i think it pics up lines better. I feel like a mad scientist doing it...guess i need to perfect my crazy laugh. :winkwink:

haha i will start sharing them tomorrow :)

yay!!! :)

I say skip the wine and go strait to the tequila! Lol...jk of course! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, and it may be the wanting so bad that's giving you symptoms or the damn allergies! I never had morning sickness, but did have nasty heatburn with my ds that would wake me up in the middle of the night and run strait to the toilet. It actually made me drink milk and I have a total dislike/can't stomach milk. I wouldn't wish those kind of symptoms on anyone! I know that every pregnancy can be totally different tho...mine definitely were, so we will keep our FX'ed!

Hmmm...I miss the warm summer sun! Outside is rainy, cold, and very windy! Went grocery shopping and froze...I want summer back! Lol:)

I may need some tequila! lol I try so hard not to get caught up in the TWW symptoms or anything. I'm crazy and I totally take note of weird things, but I don't want to be too annoying. ;)

If you miss summer, just come here.:winkwink: It's still in the 90's during the day and 65-75 in the morning...Fall to me, but summer to everyone else I'm sure. :) 80's in the summer?!?!? LOLOL

KK - I see the paperclip! OMG I'm so blind! :wacko: :dohh: Thank you.

I'm with you ladies on summer! I miss having summer break :p I do love the fall though, especially cool, crisp days so I can wear my boots! :happydance:

I hope everyone has had a great day, I just wanted to share a story from my day that I hope will make everyone smile:

I'm a kindergarten teacher and when I went to get my kids this morning, a para handed my some makeup and said, "We had a little problem this morning... I'll let you handle it." I looked and saw three little girls with FULL faces of makeup! Lipstick, eyeshadow, bright blush, the works! Of course with their motor skills, they looked like little drag queens! I had to be firm with them and tell them that makeup doesn't belong at school and it's inappropriate to wear it here unless you're an adult (bit of a double standard but I told them that when you're a kid makeup is something fun you do at home). It took all my strength to not start laughing: if only you could've seen their faces! I sent them to the nurse to get cleaned up, and I heard that the office staff had quite the laugh about it later. In hindsight I wish I'd have taken a picture and made copies for their parents. What a fun memory to look back on when they're getting ready for senior prom. :haha:

my cousin is pregnant right now and lost 6 lbs in the last month because she can't keep all of her food down. this is her 3rd pregnancy, and each time, she goes through the sickness for the entire first trimester, but with her first born was sick well into the second trimester. I don't look forward to that feeling of nausea. when you were pregnant did you "just know it"?

my cousin is pregnant right now and lost 6 lbs in the last month because she can't keep all of her food down. this is her 3rd pregnancy, and each time, she goes through the sickness for the entire first trimester, but with her first born was sick well into the second trimester. I don't look forward to that feeling of nausea. when you were pregnant did you "just know it"?

I did just know it - Coffee (which I adore and look forward to every morning - seriously, I go to sleep thinking, "YES! I get to have coffee tomorrow") sounded just eh all of a sudden - like 3-5 dpo. I thought that was weird. I ended up taking a test a few days before AF was suspected just to "rule it out" but it was positive. Cray cray. That + test came 3 weeks after our "ok, I guess we could start NTNP" talk. Yeeah. We were shocked.

I'm sorry your sister is having a rough time. It sucks. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. :(

Ms. Dots - that is a great story! Oh, I wish you would have gotten a few pics. That's fantastic. :)

Anyone else sick to death of highlighter yellow pee all the time? Even if I forget a vitamin for one day, it's still bright yellow! :wacko: lol

So I had to unbutton my pants by the end of the day. Last week, these pants fit fine...Yes, I have gained weight, I admit it, but this was quick. I'm trying not to symptom spot, but this happened last time too. In a week or so, it should go down... KK - can I borrow that stay puft costume? I feel like that right now...I'm quite rotund and my hips have been stiff, so I'm sort of walking stiff legged like he did too. I need a sailor's cap and a hankie around my neck!

How old is everyone? I'm 33 and trying for my first. :) I've got "old eggs" - that's what my gyno told me. Anyone else with "maturer" eggs?

I'm with you ladies on summer! I miss having summer break :p I do love the fall though, especially cool, crisp days so I can wear my boots! :happydance:

I hope everyone has had a great day, I just wanted to share a story from my day that I hope will make everyone smile:

I'm a kindergarten teacher and when I went to get my kids this morning, a para handed my some makeup and said, "We had a little problem this morning... I'll let you handle it." I looked and saw three little girls with FULL faces of makeup! Lipstick, eyeshadow, bright blush, the works! Of course with their motor skills, they looked like little drag queens! I had to be firm with them and tell them that makeup doesn't belong at school and it's inappropriate to wear it here unless you're an adult (bit of a double standard but I told them that when you're a kid makeup is something fun you do at home). It took all my strength to not start laughing: if only you could've seen their faces! I sent them to the nurse to get cleaned up, and I heard that the office staff had quite the laugh about it later. In hindsight I wish I'd have taken a picture and made copies for their parents. What a fun memory to look back on when they're getting ready for senior prom. :haha:

Awwww, I bet that was so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->