2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Anyone else sick to death of highlighter yellow pee all the time? Even if I forget a vitamin for one day, it's still bright yellow! :wacko: lol

So I had to unbutton my pants by the end of the day. Last week, these pants fit fine...Yes, I have gained weight, I admit it, but this was quick. I'm trying not to symptom spot, but this happened last time too. In a week or so, it should go down... KK - can I borrow that stay puft costume? I feel like that right now...I'm quite rotund and my hips have been stiff, so I'm sort of walking stiff legged like he did too. I need a sailor's cap and a hankie around my neck!

How old is everyone? I'm 33 and trying for my first. :) I've got "old eggs" - that's what my gyno told me. Anyone else with "maturer" eggs?

Highlighter yellow pee.....god yes LOL!! My prenatals do that to me as well...it takes a bit to get use to.

I just turned 34, so you aren't the only one with old eggs :bodyb: I'm hoping they are strong like bull though!

my cousin is pregnant right now and lost 6 lbs in the last month because she can't keep all of her food down. this is her 3rd pregnancy, and each time, she goes through the sickness for the entire first trimester, but with her first born was sick well into the second trimester. I don't look forward to that feeling of nausea.

Oh lord this scares me! I have a sensitive stomach and am prone to throwing up. In high school, when I got my period if I didn't take a painkiller within an hour or so I'd be laying on the floor in severe pain and throwing up. Don't miss those days! Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I'll be one of those very few women who has severe morning during her entire pregnancy. I've already been looking into those anti-nausea bracelets.

DD - I'm 26 and trying for my first! Also, I'm glad you liked my story :haha:

my cousin is pregnant right now and lost 6 lbs in the last month because she can't keep all of her food down. this is her 3rd pregnancy, and each time, she goes through the sickness for the entire first trimester, but with her first born was sick well into the second trimester. I don't look forward to that feeling of nausea.

Oh lord this scares me! I have a sensitive stomach and am prone to throwing up. In high school, when I got my period if I didn't take a painkiller within an hour or so I'd be laying on the floor in severe pain and throwing up. Don't miss those days! Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I'll be one of those very few women who has severe morning during her entire pregnancy. I've already been looking into those anti-nausea bracelets.

Anti nausea bracelet? I'm intrigued!

It supposedly works due to acupressure. There's lots of places that sell them, but here's an example: https://www.naturalbabyhome.com/590501.html?AdID=6840cm00cm0590501

I get motion sickness too so I've thought of trying it for that too. If it really does help relieve morning sickness I'm going to be one happy girl! :happydance:

It supposedly works due to acupressure. There's lots of places that sell them, but here's an example: https://www.naturalbabyhome.com/590501.html?AdID=6840cm00cm0590501

I get motion sickness too so I've thought of trying it for that too. If it really does help relieve morning sickness I'm going to be one happy girl! :happydance:

I may have to look into this too....I get bad motion sickness as well, so I wouldn't be out any money if it takes some time to get PG.

They are the Sea Bands - I got a pair at Baby's-R-Us. I think they help, but you have to keep them rather tight (at least I did) and they can be annoying. I wore them for like 4 weeks straight...lol. They help take the edge off for sure, but I still felt awful. They were my safety blanket though. They made me feel better just by having them with me. lol

Babychaser - I don't want to scare you...but, I wish people were more honest with me about pregnancy. I am totally NOT a puker. I'll do anything not to puke. I thought I wouldn't get MS for this reason (and that I don't get motion sick, I did the HCG diet and was STARVING while everyone else was sick). I did puke the first day of MS, but after that, I learned to manage it. However, I can tell you, I felt like I had the stomach flu every minute of every day and I had to eat small amounts all day long even though I didn't want to. Grapes and gluten free bunny crackers were my new best friend. Nothing ever sounded good to eat and by 5 pm everyday, I was so p*ssed! that I had to keep eating but I wasn't hungry. It could happen...I'm not saying it will...just saying it could. Be prepared with lemon drops, ginger gum, sea bands - whatever works! I kept grapes and water on me at all times!

Ms. Dots - LOVED the story! I wish I did more than sit at a desk all day sometimes! So we are TTC our firsts! :flower:

I'm 31, but I like to call it 29 for the third time :winkwink:

Pink-love the story! :haha: my dd does this when friends/family come over or when she goes with them, it's hilarious!

Anyone else sick to death of highlighter yellow pee all the time? Even if I forget a vitamin for one day, it's still bright yellow! :wacko: lol

So I had to unbutton my pants by the end of the day. Last week, these pants fit fine...Yes, I have gained weight, I admit it, but this was quick. I'm trying not to symptom spot, but this happened last time too. In a week or so, it should go down... KK - can I borrow that stay puft costume? I feel like that right now...I'm quite rotund and my hips have been stiff, so I'm sort of walking stiff legged like he did too. I need a sailor's cap and a hankie around my neck!

How old is everyone? I'm 33 and trying for my first. :) I've got "old eggs" - that's what my gyno told me. Anyone else with "maturer" eggs?

Highlighter yellow pee.....god yes LOL!! My prenatals do that to me as well...it takes a bit to get use to.

I just turned 34, so you aren't the only one with old eggs :bodyb: I'm hoping they are strong like bull though!

I almost peed when I read this combo! :haha:
For real tho, your prenatals make your pee neon yellow? Mine don't, I'd probably have a panic attack if that had happened lol lol lol

I'm 31, but I like to call it 29 for the third time :winkwink:

Pink-love the story! :haha: my dd does this when friends/family come over or when she goes with them, it's hilarious!

I keep writing "Pink" and its Pnk lol...what a twit! :) sorry@ PnkPolkaDots!

That made me lol..."strong like bull" love it!

Just took an opk and its the closest to positive that I've had. Don't remember yesterday's but I am pretty sure I did them and pretty sure they were unremarkable. I dont know if I'm on the up swing or the downswing of the surge. So...we bd last night - I'm thinkin we are covered?:shrug: I feel cramps and like I'd be sensitive so I don't want to bd, but last time I got pregnant, I remember being tender...hmmmm....what to do, what to do.

Eta: just talked to hubby and he said, "doesn't last night cover it?" Lol methinks he's not in da mood....

That made me lol..."strong like bull" love it!

Just took an opk and its the closest to positive that I've had. Don't remember yesterday's but I am pretty sure I did them and pretty sure they were unremarkable. I dont know if I'm on the up swing or the downswing of the surge. So...we bd last night - I'm thinkin we are covered?:shrug: I feel cramps and like I'd be sensitive so I don't want to bd, but last time I got pregnant, I remember being tender...hmmmm....what to do, what to do.

Eta: just talked to hubby and he said, "doesn't last night cover it?" Lol methinks he's not in da mood....

As me and my hubby calls it, sex before O is ensuring soldiers are there setting up camp ;) All it takes is once in the fertile window to do the trick, just the more BD'ing the better you cover yourself. Obviously. So if you aren't in the mood, don't force it...let the conception happen naturally and not at gun point :gun:

For real tho, your prenatals make your pee neon yellow? Mine don't, I'd probably have a panic attack if that had happened lol lol lol

The ones I take are called Rainbow Light (easy to remember that as a child of the 80's...cause I automatically think Rainbow bright rofl)

The pee is anything but light...its more like the yellow of these smilies :hi:

The ones I take are called Rainbow Light (easy to remember that as a child of the 80's...cause I automatically think Rainbow bright rofl)

I take the same ones! Lol and yeah, my pee is the smiley color mostly. :dohh:

I agree with you KK - we should have fun doing this! My husband said "what happened to ntnp?" And he's right. I'm so bad at testing and temperatures...I'm too haphazard anyway.

I agree with you KK - we should have fun doing this! My husband said "what happened to ntnp?" And he's right. I'm so bad at testing and temperatures...I'm too haphazard anyway.

I went and bought some lingerie on my ovulation day. We had dtd the 2 nights prior and that night, so I knew we were going to BD again the day after so I put the lingerie on and told him that we were mixing it up....need to put the fun into making a baby so we don't stress ourselves out. It worked, best sex we had that week LOL!

We put so much pressure on ourselves that ntnp seems like it is the best way to go...just dtd when it feels right, and whats meant to be will happen :)

I'm too much of a control freak for that. :grr: If I could get in my uterus and guide the sperm myself I would.

I went and bought some lingerie on my ovulation day. We had dtd the 2 nights prior and that night, so I knew we were going to BD again the day after so I put the lingerie on and told him that we were mixing it up....need to put the fun into making a baby so we don't stress ourselves out. It worked, best sex we had that week LOL!

We put so much pressure on ourselves that ntnp seems like it is the best way to go...just dtd when it feels right, and whats meant to be will happen :)

I'm too much of a control freak for that. :grr: If I could get in my uterus and guide the sperm myself I would.
Lmao - that's my problem. The control freak in me wants everything to happen perfectly. I'm having a crazy inner struggle with myself. Problem is, I got pregnant the first time on the first try and we were not prepared - we thought it would take a few months. I did nothing to predict anything...no temps, no opks, no mucous. Now I seem to expect that to happen all the time, which I know isn't true, but I can't shake it. I know it happened once, so it should happen again, d*mnit!

I like the lingerie idea!!! It makes it fun! I did that Friday since i was sure I O'd that day. I think he'd get suspicious of me if I did that today too...lol ;)

Lmao - that's my problem. The control freak in me wants everything to happen perfectly. I'm having a crazy inner struggle with myself. Problem is, I got pregnant the first time on the first try and we were not prepared - we thought it would take a few months. I did nothing to predict anything...no temps, no opks, no mucous. Now I seem to expect that to happen all the time, which I know isn't true, but I can't shake it. I know it happened once, so it should happen again, d*mnit!

:hugs: It will sweetie!! That waiting game is just a giant bitch.

And even though we talk about TTC stuff here, it keeps me unstressed. Which I need :)

I'm off to bed, been tired all day and that little hour nap I took may end up kicking my butt as I try to sleep lol!

Sweet dreams all!

DD and Krissy - I'm with you on being too controlling to just ntnp! :p We sort of did that in September but I was temping and charting already and knew when I was o-ing... hard to say that's not trying! ;) I got pregnant last March when we weren't trying (I was still on the pill! :shrug:) and miscarried in April. I figured since I somehow got pregnant while on the pill, when we actually try it'd happen instantly. Guess not :dohh: This will only be my second cycle trying but I'm so darned impatient! :hissy:

Goodnight ladies! :flower:

Ok, so today I've been having moments of kind of nausea, kind of just not wanting to eat, then wanting to eat, then not liking what I'm eating... Anyway, I had the thought that if morning sickness is going to start this early, I'm screwed - absolutely screwed. LOL it's obviously not because it would be ridiculous since the earliest I ovulated was Friday, but I have to laugh. Now that I know what "morning" sickness is like, I find myself terrified at the possibility. I admire the women that are like, "my symptoms are awesome - I don't mind one bit!" I totally mind - I hated every single second of it...the thought of being sick for at least 6 weeks, if not more, makes me want to cry...and then laugh...then cry...then drink a glass of wine.

my cousin is pregnant right now and lost 6 lbs in the last month because she can't keep all of her food down. this is her 3rd pregnancy, and each time, she goes through the sickness for the entire first trimester, but with her first born was sick well into the second trimester. I don't look forward to that feeling of nausea. when you were pregnant did you "just know it"?

I did just know it - Coffee (which I adore and look forward to every morning - seriously, I go to sleep thinking, "YES! I get to have coffee tomorrow") sounded just eh all of a sudden - like 3-5 dpo. I thought that was weird. I ended up taking a test a few days before AF was suspected just to "rule it out" but it was positive. Cray cray. That + test came 3 weeks after our "ok, I guess we could start NTNP" talk. Yeeah. We were shocked.

I'm sorry your sister is having a rough time. It sucks. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. :(

Ms. Dots - that is a great story! Oh, I wish you would have gotten a few pics. That's fantastic. :)

you see, this is why I don't want to symptom-check and drive myself crazy doing so (even though i will lol), because I feel like i'll just KNOW. I'm 5 DPO now. le sigh. this TWW blows. lol. And I am 1000% with you on looking forward to coffee. It's the absolute best part of my day. There's nothing like waking up, and having that freshly brewed cup while sitting in your bed. THE. BEST!!

omg it's 6am right now and my dog is already driving me absolutely insane. its like she woke up this morning and said "i'm going to be as bat sh*% crazy as I possibly can before mom even finishes her coffee"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->