2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Anyone else sick to death of highlighter yellow pee all the time? Even if I forget a vitamin for one day, it's still bright yellow! :wacko: lol

So I had to unbutton my pants by the end of the day. Last week, these pants fit fine...Yes, I have gained weight, I admit it, but this was quick. I'm trying not to symptom spot, but this happened last time too. In a week or so, it should go down... KK - can I borrow that stay puft costume? I feel like that right now...I'm quite rotund and my hips have been stiff, so I'm sort of walking stiff legged like he did too. I need a sailor's cap and a hankie around my neck!

How old is everyone? I'm 33 and trying for my first. :) I've got "old eggs" - that's what my gyno told me. Anyone else with "maturer" eggs?

Highlighter yellow pee.....god yes LOL!! My prenatals do that to me as well...it takes a bit to get use to.

I just turned 34, so you aren't the only one with old eggs :bodyb: I'm hoping they are strong like bull though!

I almost peed when I read this combo! :haha:
For real tho, your prenatals make your pee neon yellow? Mine don't, I'd probably have a panic attack if that had happened lol lol lol

The ones I take are called Rainbow Light (easy to remember that as a child of the 80's...cause I automatically think Rainbow bright rofl)

The pee is anything but light...its more like the yellow of these smilies :hi:

I take these VitaFusion gummy prenatals because I'm one of those people who can't swallow pills. When I was looking for prenatals I was so scurred I'd have to swallow those horse pills. I think I should pay more attention to my pee, though to see if it's yellow lol

Ok, so today I've been having moments of kind of nausea, kind of just not wanting to eat, then wanting to eat, then not liking what I'm eating... Anyway, I had the thought that if morning sickness is going to start this early, I'm screwed - absolutely screwed. LOL it's obviously not because it would be ridiculous since the earliest I ovulated was Friday, but I have to laugh. Now that I know what "morning" sickness is like, I find myself terrified at the possibility. I admire the women that are like, "my symptoms are awesome - I don't mind one bit!" I totally mind - I hated every single second of it...the thought of being sick for at least 6 weeks, if not more, makes me want to cry...and then laugh...then cry...then drink a glass of wine.

Yeah I'm terrified that since my first PG was pretty much a breeze, that the next one is going to be awful. I never had bad Morning Sickness, never had heartburn, I only put on 30lbs but carried it all in my belly....I'm going to turn into some kinda horror film creature for the next one.:dohh:

I've been having the same food issues today that you are having though. Its rough.

I'm totally jelly that you didn't have MS! You will have another perfect pregnancy...I haven't read too many women having pregnancies that were that different.

So sorry you are having tummy issues too. It sucks, don't it? It's like anxious stomach or something. I'm totally turned off from food and like 15 minutes later I'm starving. LOL

***Note: I say "jelly" instead of jealous because I heard my friend say that once and I laughed and laughed...it makes me smile everytime I hear it. I'm also a sarcastic twit, so I really can't help myself.

Um... I'm loving the fact that you say jelly. because, I, too, say jelly for jealous.

:fool: I'm 24, trying for our first.
I feel a bit silly saying my age:blush: but I've been ready for a long time. The day my OH said he was ready I had to keep asking him daily if he was sure lol. Can't wait to get off this damn period and it's only day 2.

Back to the pets convo for a second! These are my lovelies! And also where my username comes from. Meet Tilly and Pickles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
I feel a bit silly saying my age:blush: but I've been ready for a long time. The day my OH said he was ready I had to keep asking him daily if he was sure lol. Can't wait to get off this damn period and it's only day 2.

Back to the pets convo for a second! These are my lovelies! And also where my username comes from. Meet Tilly and Pickles.

Awwwwwwww they r adorable. I luv luv luv their names x

Babychaser- my husband can't swallow those large pills either, he hates when he gets sick trying to find something to take.

pickle- those are some sweet furbabies! :)

7dpo today...another stark white test strip...still not feeling blue about it...I think if they are still stark white in 4 days I might get a tad weepy, but right now I'm not affected. attaching a pic, no squinting required I promise LOL!

Having lunch with my grandmother today, so I guess I better start getting ready! I'll be back to chatter later ladies!

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
Hello ladies. How is everyone? Anyone tested yet? Can we see pics or charts or something to analyze? I think I O'd yesterday but waiting for ff to give me cross hairs xx lol just saw urs kriss lol yeaaaaa hopefully there will be a line soon.

Anytime i try to attach pics from my pc, it keeps saying that it is too big that is why i started using photobucket.

Ok, so today I've been having moments of kind of nausea, kind of just not wanting to eat, then wanting to eat, then not liking what I'm eating... Anyway, I had the thought that if morning sickness is going to start this early, I'm screwed - absolutely screwed. LOL it's obviously not because it would be ridiculous since the earliest I ovulated was Friday, but I have to laugh. Now that I know what "morning" sickness is like, I find myself terrified at the possibility. I admire the women that are like, "my symptoms are awesome - I don't mind one bit!" I totally mind - I hated every single second of it...the thought of being sick for at least 6 weeks, if not more, makes me want to cry...and then laugh...then cry...then drink a glass of wine.

Yeah I'm terrified that since my first PG was pretty much a breeze, that the next one is going to be awful. I never had bad Morning Sickness, never had heartburn, I only put on 30lbs but carried it all in my belly....I'm going to turn into some kinda horror film creature for the next one.:dohh:

I've been having the same food issues today that you are having though. Its rough.

I'm totally jelly that you didn't have MS! You will have another perfect pregnancy...I haven't read too many women having pregnancies that were that different.

So sorry you are having tummy issues too. It sucks, don't it? It's like anxious stomach or something. I'm totally turned off from food and like 15 minutes later I'm starving. LOL

***Note: I say "jelly" instead of jealous because I heard my friend say that once and I laughed and laughed...it makes me smile everytime I hear it. I'm also a sarcastic twit, so I really can't help myself.

Um... I'm loving the fact that you say jelly. because, I, too, say jelly for jealous.

HAHA! babychaser! A fellow "jelly" person! I love it.

I got nothin' but confusion to analyze - opks much darker, but technically not positive, last night and this morning. Felt like I o'd last Friday for many reasons. Temp has been 97.0 each morning, and yesterday and today it was 97.2. I have no idea.

I love them! :thumbup: Great names!

I have a Lola. She's adorkable. lola.jpg

Don't feel silly - 24 is a great age to start! I've got "mature" eggs now...so while my brain is finally kinda ready, my body might be a different story. :)

Babychaser- my husband can't swallow those large pills either, he hates when he gets sick trying to find something to take.

pickle- those are some sweet furbabies! :)

7dpo today...another stark white test strip...still not feeling blue about it...I think if they are still stark white in 4 days I might get a tad weepy, but right now I'm not affected. attaching a pic, no squinting required I promise LOL!

Having lunch with my grandmother today, so I guess I better start getting ready! I'll be back to chatter later ladies!

My hubby can't take pills either - he has to take everything with food, so I buy him gummy vitamins.

7 dpo is still early, you are right! Thanks for the pic though, we are all rooting for you! :happydance:

Have fun with your grandma!

omggg these past few days i can NOT stop eating. it's way too early for PG symptoms or even PMS symptoms, as i'm 5 DPO so idk what to make of it. im literally stuffing my face at every opportunity.

Happy Tuesday ladies!:happydance: So I tried to put together a testing list for the month ( I re-read the last 16 pages lol) so we can keep track of each other, aka stalk each other :haha: Let me know if I missed anyone and correct anything I screwed up because with some of you I just guessed testing about 10dpo...
I am not trying to make things too formal, I just can't remember anything, and I figured this would make it easier :flower: Hopefully no one is irked that I did this!

Oct 9
KK

Oct 12
DD
loulou-this will prob be too early(only 7dpo), but poas addict:haha:

Oct 13
Baby-I just guessed
Foreign-I just guessed

Oct 14
Mizzy-I just guessed

Oct 16
Hopin-Happy Birthday :cake:

Oct 17
Dream-I just guessed(if you o'd yest)

Oct 27
Pnk-this is a rough est if you o on the 17th

Pickle and AM I'll just leave you as TBA, keep us posted :hugs:

omggg these past few days i can NOT stop eating. it's way too early for PG symptoms or even PMS symptoms, as i'm 5 DPO so idk what to make of it. im literally stuffing my face at every opportunity.

I'm only 3dpo and I'm doing the same thing lol. I chalk it up to raging hormones! Last night I ate a brownie sundae after a huge plate of dinner (I never eat sweets) and I was still hungry! My tummy has also been growling all day today lol :haha:

Anyone else sick to death of highlighter yellow pee all the time? Even if I forget a vitamin for one day, it's still bright yellow! :wacko: lol

So I had to unbutton my pants by the end of the day. Last week, these pants fit fine...Yes, I have gained weight, I admit it, but this was quick. I'm trying not to symptom spot, but this happened last time too. In a week or so, it should go down... KK - can I borrow that stay puft costume? I feel like that right now...I'm quite rotund and my hips have been stiff, so I'm sort of walking stiff legged like he did too. I need a sailor's cap and a hankie around my neck!

How old is everyone? I'm 33 and trying for my first. :) I've got "old eggs" - that's what my gyno told me. Anyone else with "maturer" eggs?

Highlighter yellow pee.....god yes LOL!! My prenatals do that to me as well...it takes a bit to get use to.

I just turned 34, so you aren't the only one with old eggs :bodyb: I'm hoping they are strong like bull though!

I almost peed when I read this combo! :haha:
For real tho, your prenatals make your pee neon yellow? Mine don't, I'd probably have a panic attack if that had happened lol lol lol

The ones I take are called Rainbow Light (easy to remember that as a child of the 80's...cause I automatically think Rainbow bright rofl)

The pee is anything but light...its more like the yellow of these smilies :hi:

I take these VitaFusion gummy prenatals because I'm one of those people who can't swallow pills. When I was looking for prenatals I was so scurred I'd have to swallow those horse pills. I think I should pay more attention to my pee, though to see if it's yellow lol

I used to love rainbow bright!! :haha: I couldn't swallow pills either, until I was forced in my first pregnancy in 2002. My prenatals are just the Spring Valley brand from walmart and they haven't made me pee highlighters lol

Happy Tuesday ladies!:happydance: So I tried to put together a testing list for the month ( I re-read the last 16 pages lol) so we can keep track of each other, aka stalk each other :haha: Let me know if I missed anyone and correct anything I screwed up because with some of you I just guessed testing about 10dpo...
I am not trying to make things too formal, I just can't remember anything, and I figured this would make it easier :flower: Hopefully no one is irked that I did this!

Oct 9
KK

Oct 12
DD
loulou-this will prob be too early(only 7dpo), but poas addict:haha:

Oct 13
Baby-I just guessed
Foreign-I just guessed

Oct 14
Mizzy-I just guessed

Oct 16
Hopin-Happy Birthday :cake:

Oct 17

Oct 27

Pickle and AM I'll just leave you as TBA, keep us posted :hugs:

I'll need to move to the 18th, I think. :) Based on opks, AF due the 21st? Ugh. Thanks for putting it together!

They are beautiful! I can't get mine to sit still enough together to get a pic! My dogs are the same way, as soon as I get near them with a camera, one of them gets up and runs away lol. My oldest (she's 13) has always been camera shy so you have to sneak pictures :haha:

I love them! :thumbup: Great names!

I have a Lola. She's adorkable. View attachment 682669

Don't feel silly - 24 is a great age to start! I've got "mature" eggs now...so while my brain is finally kinda ready, my body might be a different story. :)

She is also beautiful! I just love fur babies!

Ok, that was an easy update! :) Thanks for not minding I did this!

Oct 9
KK

Oct 12
loulou-this will prob be too early(only 7dpo), but poas addict

Oct 13
Baby-I just guessed
Foreign-I just guessed

Oct 14
Mizzy-I just guessed

Oct 16
Hopin-Happy Birthday

Oct 17

Oct 18
DD

Oct 27

Pickle and AM I'll just leave you as TBA, keep us posted

my cousin is pregnant right now and lost 6 lbs in the last month because she can't keep all of her food down. this is her 3rd pregnancy, and each time, she goes through the sickness for the entire first trimester, but with her first born was sick well into the second trimester. I don't look forward to that feeling of nausea. when you were pregnant did you "just know it"?

I did just know it - Coffee (which I adore and look forward to every morning - seriously, I go to sleep thinking, "YES! I get to have coffee tomorrow") sounded just eh all of a sudden - like 3-5 dpo. I thought that was weird. I ended up taking a test a few days before AF was suspected just to "rule it out" but it was positive. Cray cray. That + test came 3 weeks after our "ok, I guess we could start NTNP" talk. Yeeah. We were shocked.

I'm sorry your sister is having a rough time. It sucks. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. :(

Ms. Dots - that is a great story! Oh, I wish you would have gotten a few pics. That's fantastic. :)

you see, this is why I don't want to symptom-check and drive myself crazy doing so (even though i will lol), because I feel like i'll just KNOW. I'm 5 DPO now. le sigh. this TWW blows. lol. And I am 1000% with you on looking forward to coffee. It's the absolute best part of my day. There's nothing like waking up, and having that freshly brewed cup while sitting in your bed. THE. BEST!!

omg it's 6am right now and my dog is already driving me absolutely insane. its like she woke up this morning and said "i'm going to be as bat sh*% crazy as I possibly can before mom even finishes her coffee"

I also love my morning coffee! I feel like I can't go through the day without it!

I also felt like I just knew when I was pregnant also. That was before the ibs, and now that makes me confused because some of the symptoms of that are identical to the pregnancy symptoms I had. I now drive myself crazy with ss lol. I agree that the tww blows! It's amazing to me how far technology/medicine has come and we still have to do the tww!

DD, KK, and Pnk-I also say "ntnp", but I really mean let's get this baby made! :haha: I think of ntnp as ttc, just maybe a more relaxed approach, nah...I think it just sounds better to us! I am definitely ttc, hands down, 110%! Maybe it just sounds better to the men, like my oh just goes with the flow and I am a total control freak, but I don't want ttc to put a lot of stress on our relationship, so with him it's just ntnp, if it happens, it happens, tho I know he really wants this too, he doesn't want to be crazy over it, and is definitely enjoying the extra :sex: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->