2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

7dpo today...another stark white test strip...still not feeling blue about it...I think if they are still stark white in 4 days I might get a tad weepy, but right now I'm not affected. attaching a pic, no squinting required I promise LOL!

Even though I'm currently out of the game, looking at this helped me
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

:dust:

Happy Tuesday ladies!:happydance: So I tried to put together a testing list for the month ( I re-read the last 16 pages lol) so we can keep track of each other, aka stalk each other :haha: Let me know if I missed anyone and correct anything I screwed up because with some of you I just guessed testing about 10dpo...
I am not trying to make things too formal, I just can't remember anything, and I figured this would make it easier :flower: Hopefully no one is irked that I did this!

Oct 9
KK

Oct 12
DD
loulou-this will prob be too early(only 7dpo), but poas addict:haha:

Oct 13
Baby-I just guessed
Foreign-I just guessed

Oct 14
Mizzy-I just guessed

Oct 16
Hopin-Happy Birthday :cake:

Oct 17
Dream-I just guessed(if you o'd yest)

Oct 27
Pnk-this is a rough est if you o on the 17th

Pickle and AM I'll just leave you as TBA, keep us posted :hugs:

Great idea. Do u ladies want me to put it on the first page or leave it where it is :shrug:

DD, KK, and Pnk-I also say "ntnp", but I really mean let's get this baby made! :haha: I think of ntnp as ttc, just maybe a more relaxed approach, nah...I think it just sounds better to us! I am definitely ttc, hands down, 110%! Maybe it just sounds better to the men, like my oh just goes with the flow and I am a total control freak, but I don't want ttc to put a lot of stress on our relationship, so with him it's just ntnp, if it happens, it happens, tho I know he really wants this too, he doesn't want to be crazy over it, and is definitely enjoying the extra :sex: :haha:

lol. Exactly right on hubby! At first I really was just ntnp...now the ocd in me has taken over...lol.

Happy Tuesday ladies!:happydance: So I tried to put together a testing list for the month ( I re-read the last 16 pages lol) so we can keep track of each other, aka stalk each other :haha: Let me know if I missed anyone and correct anything I screwed up because with some of you I just guessed testing about 10dpo...
I am not trying to make things too formal, I just can't remember anything, and I figured this would make it easier :flower: Hopefully no one is irked that I did this!

Oct 9
KK

Oct 12
DD

Oct 13
Baby-I just guessed
Foreign-I just guessed

Oct 14
Mizzy-I just guessed

Oct 16

Oct 17

Oct 27

AF is due the 15th for me, I'm just a poas addict...im only 7dpo today :)

My lunch date did not go as planned, first my grandmother left her cell phone at home so I spent over an hour driving around town trying to locate her. I knew she'd either be at our lunch destination on the Dr office....finally locate her, get to our lunch spot and the school calls me my kiddo needs to be picked up. He had bad diarrhea at school. He has special needs and isn't fully potty trained. I can already tell this is going to be a super long day :)

My lunch date did not go as planned, first my grandmother left her cell phone at home so I spent over an hour driving around town trying to locate her. I knew she'd either be at our lunch destination on the Dr office....finally locate her, get to our lunch spot and the school calls me my kiddo needs to be picked up. He had bad diarrhea at school. He has special needs and isn't fully potty trained. I can already tell this is going to be a super long day :)

:hugs:Awww sorry to hear about ur day so far. Hope ur Ds gets well soon x

I'm sorry KK - I hope he feels better soon. :flower::hugs:

Dreambaby - first page is great. Thanks!

Oct 9
KK

Oct 12
DD

Oct 13
Baby-I just guessed
Foreign-I just guessed

Oct 14
Mizzy-I just guessed

Oct 16

Oct 17

Oct 27

Hope u don't mind me posting this on the front page?

pretty good guess LOULOU :D AF is due on the 17th, so as you correctly guessed I'll probably start testing on the 13th heheheh

speaking of which, I just came back from the bathroom and found a little bit of brown discharge on the t-paper.... could this have to do with implantation?
@ 5dpo? hmmmm

pretty good guess LOULOU :D AF is due on the 17th, so as you correctly guessed I'll probably start testing on the 13th heheheh

speaking of which, I just came back from the bathroom and found a little bit of brown discharge on the t-paper.... could this have to do with implantation?
@ 5dpo? hmmmm

Its possible :) I heard implantation happens between 6-10 but can happen as early as 4dpo

Oct 9
KK

Oct 12
DD

Oct 13
Baby-I just guessed
Foreign-I just guessed

Oct 14
Mizzy-I just guessed

Oct 16

Oct 17

Oct 27

When do people typically test? I'm on CD20, and that whore of a witch is due here by the 10/14 or 10/15 on CD 26 and 27.

Baby chaser - I think my period is due on the 21st now, and I'm testing the 18th. Last time I got a BFP, it was on Monday and AF was due Thursday, so I just went with that. If I ovulated earlier than the 18th will still work out. If I were you, I'd probably put the 11th, but really start testing tomorrow.

I'm a nut like KK though, so I'll probably start testing way earlier. I'm cray cray! ;)

Baby chaser - I think my period is due on the 21st now, and I'm testing the 18th. Last time I got a BFP, it was on Monday and AF was due Thursday, so I just went with that. If I ovulated earlier than the 18th will still work out. If I were you, I'd probably put the 11th, but really start testing tomorrow.

I'm a nut like KK though, so I'll probably start testing way earlier. I'm cray cray! ;)

The hubby told me today I was going to become a pro a POAS.

I was like hey...everyone has to have something they are good at :winkwink:

The hubby told me today I was going to become a pro a POAS.

I was like hey...everyone has to have something they are good at :winkwink:

You are a pro! LOL

My husband walked in on me yesterday doing an opk and gave me this "What in the world are you doing?" look. You know, the kind of look you would give someone if you walked in on them peeing into a cup with half a wrapper sticking out of their mouth and a stick in the other hand. I was like, "can't a girl get a little privacy here?...It's an ovulation test." He went away...thinking I'm a nutball.

Funny how peeing in a cup and testing it with a little stick seems totally normal and kinda cool until someone walks in on you. Then you feel like you got your caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->