2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

My lunch date did not go as planned, first my grandmother left her cell phone at home so I spent over an hour driving around town trying to locate her. I knew she'd either be at our lunch destination on the Dr office....finally locate her, get to our lunch spot and the school calls me my kiddo needs to be picked up. He had bad diarrhea at school. He has special needs and isn't fully potty trained. I can already tell this is going to be a super long day :)

So sorry hun!

I've been editing on a newborn session from last Saturday tonight...and I am just enthralled with this little bundle. I'm not sure if my profession is going to be a good thing or a bad thing right now LOL!

Thanks Loulou! After I o I'll update with my test day! :)

DD: I lol'd at your opk story! I have no idea what OH will think when I start doing them! :p

Krissy: Are you a photographer?

I am, pretty much self taught so I don't think I'm on par with some who have actually went to college and studied, but I enjoy the slow going learning process, and its been good to me so far. It's my main job, then my 2nd job is front house managing at my grandparents catfish restaurant. They've been in business 30 years....I was 4 when they opened it :) I grew up in it...sometimes its great and then sometimes its a pain in the butt.

I am, pretty much self taught so I don't think I'm on par with some who have actually went to college and studied, but I enjoy the slow going learning process, and its been good to me so far. It's my main job, then my 2nd job is front house managing at my grandparents catfish restaurant. They've been in business 30 years....I was 4 when they opened it :) I grew up in it...sometimes its great and then sometimes its a pain in the butt.

I think that's great that you taught yourself photography! That's not easy. Do you do just sittings, or do you do any nature photography or weddings?

And a catfish restaurant? That is cool! I love family owned restaurants. They are so few and far between nowadays. We go to this Italian place out here that is fantastic. They ended up being on that restaurant impossible show (random).

I think that's great that you taught yourself photography! That's not easy. Do you do just sittings, or doyou do any nature photography or wedding?

And a catfish restaurant? That is cool! I love family owned restaurants. They are so few and far between nowadays. We go to this Italian place out here that is fantastic. They ended up being on that restaurant impossible show (random).

Ok, right?? I'm like family owned business all the way!! Mom and Pop places have some of the best food in my opinion.

I love Resturant Impossible, and Kitchen Nightmares lol Actually I love food network...Diners, Drive ins and Dives is my fav lol on that channel.

As for my photography I lean more towards natural light. I only do studio type work for newborns or icky rainy days :) I do it all though, kids, family, weddings, boudoir, editorial....I just love doing it! Its always been a hobby, but I slowly turned it into a bill payer :thumbup:

On another note...where's AidensMama today??

I think that's great that you taught yourself photography! That's not easy. Do you do just sittings, or doyou do any nature photography or wedding?

Ok, right?? I'm like family owned business all the way!! Mom and Pop places have some of the best food in my opinion.

I love Resturant Impossible, and Kitchen Nightmares lol Actually I love food network...Diners, Drive ins and Dives is my fav lol on that channel.

As for my photography I lean more towards natural light. I only do studio type work for newborns or icky rainy days :) I do it all though, kids, family, weddings, boudoir, editorial....I just love doing it! Its always been a hobby, but I slowly turned it into a bill payer :thumbup:

I watch all the same shows! Lol. That's really cool that you built a business like that. I admire that!

I was thinking about her too. Hope she's ok!

I have certain T.V shows I am just obsessed with...and I don't have a specific genre, I love it all!!

Just got caught up on The Voice...I am so pumped for this season! I was going to get caught up on How I met you mother...but I actually HEAR my bed calling me LOL!

Krissy that's awesome you do photography! :) I love taking pictures but wouldn't call myself a photographer :p I've always thought that'd be fun to have your own photography business though, as long as it wasn't your family's main income source - then it'd get stressful! And I agree that mom and pop restaurants are the best :)

On the topic of TV shows, I watch The Voice but am trying not to get too into it this season. Frankly it's just too many hours a week for one show! lol. I also love Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, and Biggest Loser. My others tend to be comedies like Two Broke Girls, Mom, Last Man Standing, etc :)

I had curriculum night and open house tonight so I'm exhausted! The way we did open house, we all met in the gym and then the principal introduced each grade level team, and then we walked back to our classroom with our kids that were there. The parents stayed in the gym for a brief presentation then came to join us. Some of my teammate's kids didn't want to go and were being shy with their parents lol. Mine all ran up and hugged me and a few held my hand as we walked out and the rest followed like little ducklings. My first year teaching has been stressful but my kids can be so darn cute! <3

pretty good guess LOULOU :D AF is due on the 17th, so as you correctly guessed I'll probably start testing on the 13th heheheh

speaking of which, I just came back from the bathroom and found a little bit of brown discharge on the t-paper.... could this have to do with implantation?
@ 5dpo? hmmmm

Sound like it could be:) GL!! FX'd!!

Kk- that's awesome! I would love to do something so creative! There is so much beauty in some photographs, it's breathtaking and astonishing:) I also love the mom and pop's!! So so good and everything is homemade:) we have one around here that has the best seafood...now I'm hungry! Lol

Pnk-I love the part of my kids that their teachers get to see:) it has to be so rewarding for you! I get the non-stop fighting part of them, but they are fabulous when they are separated. I love having individual time with each of them:)

T.v. shows...I loved house when it was still on, bones, lizard lick, impractical jokers, property wars, and diners, dives, and drive-ins (or however that goes lol), I actually really like a lot of the foodie shows, but they always make me hungry! I thought it was cool that we went to a dive in Mississippi(talk about amazing bbq!) that was later featured on that show, but it ended up burning down. :( so sad...
Now that I'm starving, I'm gonna try and get some sleep lol, sweet dreams all:)

Krissy that's awesome you do photography! :) I love taking pictures but wouldn't call myself a photographer :p I've always thought that'd be fun to have your own photography business though, as long as it wasn't your family's main income source - then it'd get stressful! And I agree that mom and pop restaurants are the best :)

On the topic of TV shows, I watch The Voice but am trying not to get too into it this season. Frankly it's just too many hours a week for one show! lol. I also love Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, and Biggest Loser. My others tend to be comedies like Two Broke Girls, Mom, Last Man Standing, etc :)

I had curriculum night and open house tonight so I'm exhausted! The way we did open house, we all met in the gym and then the principal introduced each grade level team, and then we walked back to our classroom with our kids that were there. The parents stayed in the gym for a brief presentation then came to join us. Some of my teammate's kids didn't want to go and were being shy with their parents lol. Mine all ran up and hugged me and a few held my hand as we walked out and the rest followed like little ducklings. My first year teaching has been stressful but my kids can be so darn cute! <3
They sound really cute! It must feel good to be able to make a connection like that with those kids. You must be doing something right!

Any chart experts here? A long rant coming..... Got positive opk cd 14, 15 and 16 am turned negative 16 pm. So i think i O'd cd16. I had tons and tons and tons of ewcm 14,15,16,17 and turning creamy this morning ( never had that much in my whole life). The excm on 17 got me worried a bit if i did O? My temp yesterday cd17 was the highest so far 36.5. So this morning when i tried to temp, i put the thermometer in my mouth but didn't push in well COs i was really sleepy and when i realized it and tried to push it in, it started beeping. So i checked it and it was 36.4. So i reset it and put it back in correctly and when i checked it was 36.8 and that threw me completely. I reset and put it back in the 3rd time and it was 36.9. I gave it 5 mins and checked again and it was 36.8. I have done it in the past when i have taken it out , reset and put back in and the temp will be the same. This is my 2nd cycle temp and I think i didn't O and I have messed my chart up. Have any of u ladies experienced this ? Which temp should i take? HELP!!!!!; Sorry for the long rant.

I agree! mom and pop establishments tend to have THE. BEST. FOOD. i love trying a new "hole in the wall", no frills place and the food ends up being fantastic. Diners drive-ins and dives makes me want to eat my way through america.

Ladies i'm pretty bummed this morning. :sulk: .. I'm 6DPO and i had cramps this morning that felt like period cramps. AF is due in 5 days, so these cramps are a bit early for me but they had that dull crampy feeling like i tend to get a few days before AF. So i'm sad. :(

Any chart experts here? A long rant coming..... Got positive opk cd 14, 15 and 16 am turned negative 16 pm. So i think i O'd cd16. I had tons and tons and tons of ewcm 14,15,16,17 and turning creamy this morning ( never had that much in my whole life). The excm on 17 got me worried a bit if i did O? My temp yesterday cd17 was the highest so far 36.5. So this morning when i tried to temp, i put the thermometer in my mouth but didn't push in well COs i was really sleepy and when i realized it and tried to push it in, it started beeping. So i checked it and it was 36.4. So i reset it and put it back in correctly and when i checked it was 36.8 and that threw me completely. I reset and put it back in the 3rd time and it was 36.9. I gave it 5 mins and checked again and it was 36.8. I have done it in the past when i have taken it out , reset and put back in and the temp will be the same. This is my 2nd cycle temp and I think i didn't O and I have messed my chart up. Have any of u ladies experienced this ? Which temp should i take? HELP!!!!!; Sorry for the long rant.

I am new to charting so I really have no idea I would chart the 36.8 though and just wait and see what the chart says, it will tell you if you O'd :)

Awww you had a good day!!!

I am a Grey's Anatomy fanatic....love that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->