2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Woke up with sour stomach....not trying to read into this, but I haven't had sour stomach in years. Already tinkled this morning so will have to smu test later.

I managed to pee again lol

still looking all negative to me, testing again tomorrrrrow!

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
I'm a Greys lover too :thumbup:
Haven't watched the new episodes yet though, as I live in the uk I usually watch it online the day after it airs in US, but my laptop went bust and iPads don't have flash damnit!

The red monster is a lot lighter today, I'm hoping it tails off sooner than later. FF says my fertile week is the last week I'm October. But I'm thinking that since last month was the iffy-just-come-off-the-pill-month and was an extremely long cycle for me, that this cycle might be a bit shorter and bring my fertile week closer?? Is that possible?! I hope so cause I go away on the day before ovulation :dohh:

Haven't watched the new episodes yet though, as I live in the uk I usually watch it online the day after it airs in US, but my laptop went bust and iPads don't have flash damnit!

The red monster is a lot lighter today, I'm hoping it tails off sooner than later. FF says my fertile week is the last week I'm October. But I'm thinking that since last month was the iffy-just-come-off-the-pill-month and was an extremely long cycle for me, that this cycle might be a bit shorter and bring my fertile week closer?? Is that possible?! I hope so cause I go away on the day before ovulation :dohh:

Do you have opk's to test? If you have the cheapies and aren't really sure when you O start testing as soon as AF leaves.

Yeh I will do that :) where do you buy yours from if you don't mind me asking?

It is possible as your cycle regulates. What was your cycle before the pill, was it regular? I agree with KK - opks are helpful. If I went by body signals, I'd be all confused and convinced I O'd on Friday. I think I O'd last night because opks were most positive Monday night/Tuesday morning. I bought mine on eBay. 50 for 8.99.

KK- hope you feel bettrer! Sour stomach is the worst. It's hard not to symptom spot it, but you have a great attitude!

I bd last night for good measure, even though it might be too late for o. Not too late to have fun. :winkwink: bd stands for "boogie down" for me because when I first came here I could not figure out what bd stood for...lol boogie down seems more logical than baby dance. :winkwink: I also like to call it hd which is the "hibbity dibbity" :)

It is possible as your cycle regulates. What was your cycle before the pill, was it regular? I agree with KK - opks are helpful. If I went by body signals, I'd be all confused and convinced I O'd on Friday. I think I O'd last night because opks were most positive Monday night/Tuesday morning. I bought mine on eBay. 50 for 8.99.

I bd last night for good measure, even though it might be too late for o. Not too late to have fun. :winkwink: bd stands for "boogie down" for me because when I first came here I could not figure out what bd stood for...lol boogie down seems more logical than baby dance. :winkwink: I also like to call it hd which is the "hibbity dibbity" :)

To be honest I was 16 and never paid attention as to what date my period came so I haven't got a clue! So this month I will be stick pee-er of the year just to figure out my cycle.

Boogie Down, I like it! I just thought it meant bed.. I couldn't understand what the point of missing out one letter was. I think baby dance is cute though, better than some naaaasty words some people use. Although one day I will say it out loud accidentally and people will be like whaaaaa' :haha:

I'm getting some pain in my right ovary. Random or ovulating during witchy time.. If that's possible. Hope not lol.

To be honest I was 16 and never paid attention as to what date my period came so I haven't got a clue! So this month I will be stick pee-er of the year just to figure out my cycle.

Boogie Down, I like it! I just thought it meant bed.. I couldn't understand what the point of missing out one letter was. I think baby dance is cute though, better than some naaaasty words some people use. Although one day I will say it out loud accidentally and people will be like whaaaaa' :haha:

I'm getting some pain in my right ovary. Random or ovulating during witchy time.. If that's possible. Hope not lol.

Probably random. If you pay attention, you get all kinds of weird pains,bubbles, tenderness all throughout your cycle. I always think "this never happened before," but then I think, "I've never paid attention at this level before." I am one that knows my body too. I think the tests will help you get the hang of it. Although its weird to me, learning about cervical mucus and position is helping a bit even though it take a few months of paying attention to learn. You'll get there. I am still learning too. A lot. :winkwink:

Good Morning Ladies <3 Just sitting at work and reading the posts and loving how everyone is just so friendly and helpful on this forum :) Kind of curious about your opinions on CM and your experiences thus far :D So usually after i O .. the CM is more creamy .. But this month since O .. completely different. Its more "wet" feeling (sorry if tmi) .. on occasion its a little creamy .. but more of a wet and the texture is that of like when i O'ed .. not understanding it .. i know i ovulated last friday, the CM is a little different from then but very similar .. hopefully this makes sense to you all :p But i was just looking for opinions :)

Pickletilly my first couple cycles off the pill were long, 33 and 36 days. The past couple months my cycles have been about 30 days, so I definitely think it regulates more as time goes.

Good Morning Ladies <3 Just sitting at work and reading the posts and loving how everyone is just so friendly and helpful on this forum :) Kind of curious about your opinions on CM and your experiences thus far :D So usually after i O .. the CM is more creamy .. But this month since O .. completely different. Its more "wet" feeling (sorry if tmi) .. on occasion its a little creamy .. but more of a wet and the texture is that of like when i O'ed .. not understanding it .. i know i ovulated last friday, the CM is a little different from then but very similar .. hopefully this makes sense to you all :p But i was just looking for opinions :)

I just started CM checking this month, never paid any attention to it before. Mine was super thick creamy till about yesterday and now its more watery lotion creamy. No idea if it means anything or not though :)

I just started CM checking this month, never paid any attention to it before. Mine was super thick creamy till about yesterday and now its more watery lotion creamy. No idea if it means anything or not though :)

Hopefully it does mean something! :D Lol .. trying to be hopeful :p Being TTC for about a year and 8 months now .. And its always been dry/creamy after ovulation .. so im hoping that the watery/mucous this month is a good sign :) Fingers crossed for all of us!:thumbup:

Hopefully it does mean something! :D Lol .. trying to be hopeful :p Being TTC for about a year and 8 months now .. And its always been dry/creamy after ovulation .. so im hoping that the watery/mucous this month is a good sign :) Fingers crossed for all of us!:thumbup:

This is my first time checking it too, and I'm checking rather haphazardly and not taking notes, so I'm not much help. Sorry, I wish I knew something! :dohh:I've read that cm after ovulation is not reliable as an indicator of pg, until after most women know they are pg. Cervical position as well. :shrug:

Ladies i'm pretty bummed this morning. :sulk: .. I'm 6DPO and i had cramps this morning that felt like period cramps. AF is due in 5 days, so these cramps are a bit early for me but they had that dull crampy feeling like i tend to get a few days before AF. So i'm sad. :(

Don't give up yet, the month isn't over until the :witch: shows up! I also have all of my normal PMS symptoms, but I'm not going to give up til that nasty b*tch shows up! I'm sending you some PMA and lots of :hugs: Keep your chin up darling, that's the best thing we can all do, stress is bad in ttc and being pregnant. :hugs: I'll keep my FX'ed for you and lots of :dust:

Any chart experts here? A long rant coming..... Got positive opk cd 14, 15 and 16 am turned negative 16 pm. So i think i O'd cd16. I had tons and tons and tons of ewcm 14,15,16,17 and turning creamy this morning ( never had that much in my whole life). The excm on 17 got me worried a bit if i did O? My temp yesterday cd17 was the highest so far 36.5. So this morning when i tried to temp, i put the thermometer in my mouth but didn't push in well COs i was really sleepy and when i realized it and tried to push it in, it started beeping. So i checked it and it was 36.4. So i reset it and put it back in correctly and when i checked it was 36.8 and that threw me completely. I reset and put it back in the 3rd time and it was 36.9. I gave it 5 mins and checked again and it was 36.8. I have done it in the past when i have taken it out , reset and put back in and the temp will be the same. This is my 2nd cycle temp and I think i didn't O and I have messed my chart up. Have any of u ladies experienced this ? Which temp should i take? HELP!!!!!; Sorry for the long rant.

I am new to charting so I really have no idea I would chart the 36.8 though and just wait and see what the chart says, it will tell you if you O'd :)

I agree. I would chart the 36.8 and see what happens over the next few days. One day a tiny bit off shouldnt mess up your chart too bad. If your worried then disregard the temp, or wait and see and if looks wrong or out of place than disregard it later. You should still be able to tell if you O'd depending on what your next few temps look like.

This is why i decided to start OPK's. Temping is nice because it gets you looking at your cycle closely, and can confirm things in conjunction with other signs (CM, cramps, OPK's, etc) but with such weird cycles it's really hard to predict O, and temps only confirm after, so I need the OPK's to time BD right.

Plus, I am constantly questioning the accuracy of temps, and thus the accuracy of my chart. If I had positive OPK's to match with temps and CM I know I'd feel more confident.

CD 5 (of a 15-20 day cycle) and not positive OPK yet. Don't even know if I'm truly ovulating with these SHORT cycles, and waiting for the surge to help me figure this out. Doc APPT in 7 days, getting all kinds of testing. I have a feeling it's gonna show thyroid problems, or at least will lead to progesterone supplementing and possibly clomid or something to facilitate O...just have to wait and see.

Baby dust to EVERYONE. :dust:

This is my first time checking it too, and I'm checking rather haphazardly and not taking notes, so I'm not much help. Sorry, I wish I knew something! :dohh:I've read that cm after ovulation is not reliable as an indicator of pg, until after most women know they are pg. Cervical position as well. :shrug:

Most reading shows that CM and CP aren't RELIABLE indicators of pg, however creamy CM after O shows up in a LOT of the charts I've seen that end up with a :bfp: that cycle. Also, GLOBS or alot of thick CM seems to be positive signs, though definitely not exclusively on pg charts. CP seems to vary however...but hoping the CM is a good sign for you ladies!:thumbup: Let's see some :bfp: 's Soooooon!

Wow. Away for just a couple days and this thread certainly has been busy!

Welcome to all the new ladies, especially those I haven't gotten to really interact with yet. :hi:

KK- Hope your sour belly get's better..or maybe that it continues a while and that you get a :bfp: I know that an icky belly can be miserable, but if It's mean you caught a sticky bean than I guess it's worth it. Keep on testing and hopefully you'll see that second line appear REALLY soon.

I don't watch Grey's or Scandal, but they both do sound really interesting. I hear a great deal about both. I am seriously happy that a ton of my favorite shows have recently/are currently coming back into season. I also like October because American Horror Story and The Walking Dead Come back, my favorite creepy shows.

Did any of you ladies watch Devious Maids? I thought it was pretty good, so far. I also really enjoy Son's of Anarchy (though this season is a bit iffy for me), Modern Family, The Middle, Big Bang Theory, ONCE UPON A TIME, and How I Met Your Mother.

Wow, that sounds like a lot of TV, but I don't drive and we don't go out much, so when I'm not playing cars and trucks or practicing letter numbers and shapes with DS, cooking and cleaning, or busy with school and reading giant books, I guess it's how I like to relax.

SOOO glad to be finished with my super-intense Literature Course. 2 Days of busting my butt really hard on final assignments, but I feel so accomplished and optimistic that my grade for the class will be nice and high and reflect positively in my overall GPA. Not looking forward to the Math Courses I have coming up, but this 2 week break in between is going to be GLORIOUS!

So ladies, how is everyone? Cycle/symptom updates? I need the scoop. FX'ed for all.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->