2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Wow. Away for just a couple days and this thread certainly has been busy!

Welcome to all the new ladies, especially those I haven't gotten to really interact with yet. :hi:

KK- Hope your sour belly get's better..or maybe that it continues a while and that you get a :bfp: I know that an icky belly can be miserable, but if It's mean you caught a sticky bean than I guess it's worth it. Keep on testing and hopefully you'll see that second line appear REALLY soon.

I don't watch Grey's or Scandal, but they both do sound really interesting. I hear a great deal about both. I am seriously happy that a ton of my favorite shows have recently/are currently coming back into season. I also like October because American Horror Story and The Walking Dead Come back, my favorite creepy shows.

Did any of you ladies watch Devious Maids? I thought it was pretty good, so far. I also really enjoy Son's of Anarchy (though this season is a bit iffy for me), Modern Family, The Middle, Big Bang Theory, ONCE UPON A TIME, and How I Met Your Mother.

Wow, that sounds like a lot of TV, but I don't drive and we don't go out much, so when I'm not playing cars and trucks or practicing letter numbers and shapes with DS, cooking and cleaning, or busy with school and reading giant books, I guess it's how I like to relax.

SOOO glad to be finished with my super-intense Literature Course. 2 Days of busting my butt really hard on final assignments, but I feel so accomplished and optimistic that my grade for the class will be nice and high and reflect positively in my overall GPA. Not looking forward to the Math Courses I have coming up, but this 2 week break in between is going to be GLORIOUS!

So ladies, how is everyone? Cycle/symptom updates? I need the scoop. FX'ed for all.:hugs:

It's good to have you back :flower: I hope you did well in your literature course! I'm sure you'll do just fine in math, thankfully you have a 2 week break to rest up for it:happydance: Math is my worst subject and I have a 6th grader in advanced math! I have to laugh on a daily basis when she says, "Mom, can you help me on this math question?" I am learning a lot, and we make it through. It's amazing how much the curriculum has changed since I was in school, she's doing math I did in high school and she's only in 6th grade!

When I write it down I feel like I watch a lot of tv, but I record a lot of shows and watch them when it's quiet time after the kids go to bed. We all need down time to keep our sanity! :wacko: I have never seen devious maids, but it doesn't help I work nights, when most of the good shows are on!

As far as cycle, I'm only 4po and have most of my normal PMS symptoms, plus my allergies are going crazy! I'm going to try not to ss this cycle as it drives me mad! lol

I am so excited for you to go to the doctor and get some answers! I've been on dr. google trying to find things that can naturally lengthen your cycle, but it seems everything has terrible side effects! Hopefully you won't have to wait long after your appointment to get some answers. Lots of luck and :hugs: your way!

Welcome to all the new ladies, especially those I haven't gotten to really interact with yet. :hi:

KK- Hope your sour belly get's better..or maybe that it continues a while and that you get a :bfp: I know that an icky belly can be miserable, but if It's mean you caught a sticky bean than I guess it's worth it. Keep on testing and hopefully you'll see that second line appear REALLY soon.

I don't watch Grey's or Scandal, but they both do sound really interesting. I hear a great deal about both. I am seriously happy that a ton of my favorite shows have recently/are currently coming back into season. I also like October because American Horror Story and The Walking Dead Come back, my favorite creepy shows.

Did any of you ladies watch Devious Maids? I thought it was pretty good, so far. I also really enjoy Son's of Anarchy (though this season is a bit iffy for me), Modern Family, The Middle, Big Bang Theory, ONCE UPON A TIME, and How I Met Your Mother.

Wow, that sounds like a lot of TV, but I don't drive and we don't go out much, so when I'm not playing cars and trucks or practicing letter numbers and shapes with DS, cooking and cleaning, or busy with school and reading giant books, I guess it's how I like to relax.

SOOO glad to be finished with my super-intense Literature Course. 2 Days of busting my butt really hard on final assignments, but I feel so accomplished and optimistic that my grade for the class will be nice and high and reflect positively in my overall GPA. Not looking forward to the Math Courses I have coming up, but this 2 week break in between is going to be GLORIOUS!

So ladies, how is everyone? Cycle/symptom updates? I need the scoop. FX'ed for all.:hugs:

girls was cramming for them finals :) sounds like you should get good marks!

I haven't watched devious maids, BUT I was a huge desperate housewives fan...and I think....think...Eva longoria is a producer for the maids show? I keep meaning to check it out, hoping Netflix tosses it up soon :)

My sour stomach went away as the morning progressed though I still feel really icky, but I have some major allergies issues today with being so stopped up so that has me feeling like poop. Fixing to go to grab a coffee and pick my baby girl up from the groomers and come home and sew and relax. Keeping it low key for dinner tonight and just gonna try to enjoy the evening. :)

Ladies i'm pretty bummed this morning. :sulk: .. I'm 6DPO and i had cramps this morning that felt like period cramps. AF is due in 5 days, so these cramps are a bit early for me but they had that dull crampy feeling like i tend to get a few days before AF. So i'm sad. :(

Don't give up yet, the month isn't over until the :witch: shows up! I also have all of my normal PMS symptoms, but I'm not going to give up til that nasty b*tch shows up! I'm sending you some PMA and lots of :hugs: Keep your chin up darling, that's the best thing we can all do, stress is bad in ttc and being pregnant. :hugs: I'll keep my FX'ed for you and lots of :dust:

aww thanks loulou! i totally needed that. i know i should have a PMA but sometimes during TTC its easy to get down on urself. at this point im like it is what it is. we'll just try again if the witch shows her ugly face.

Any chart experts here? A long rant coming..... Got positive opk cd 14, 15 and 16 am turned negative 16 pm. So i think i O'd cd16. I had tons and tons and tons of ewcm 14,15,16,17 and turning creamy this morning ( never had that much in my whole life). The excm on 17 got me worried a bit if i did O? My temp yesterday cd17 was the highest so far 36.5. So this morning when i tried to temp, i put the thermometer in my mouth but didn't push in well COs i was really sleepy and when i realized it and tried to push it in, it started beeping. So i checked it and it was 36.4. So i reset it and put it back in correctly and when i checked it was 36.8 and that threw me completely. I reset and put it back in the 3rd time and it was 36.9. I gave it 5 mins and checked again and it was 36.8. I have done it in the past when i have taken it out , reset and put back in and the temp will be the same. This is my 2nd cycle temp and I think i didn't O and I have messed my chart up. Have any of u ladies experienced this ? Which temp should i take? HELP!!!!!; Sorry for the long rant.

I am new to charting so I really have no idea I would chart the 36.8 though and just wait and see what the chart says, it will tell you if you O'd :)

I agree. I would chart the 36.8 and see what happens over the next few days. One day a tiny bit off shouldnt mess up your chart too bad. If your worried then disregard the temp, or wait and see and if looks wrong or out of place than disregard it later. You should still be able to tell if you O'd depending on what your next few temps look like.

This is why i decided to start OPK's. Temping is nice because it gets you looking at your cycle closely, and can confirm things in conjunction with other signs (CM, cramps, OPK's, etc) but with such weird cycles it's really hard to predict O, and temps only confirm after, so I need the OPK's to time BD right.

Plus, I am constantly questioning the accuracy of temps, and thus the accuracy of my chart. If I had positive OPK's to match with temps and CM I know I'd feel more confident.

CD 5 (of a 15-20 day cycle) and not positive OPK yet. Don't even know if I'm truly ovulating with these SHORT cycles, and waiting for the surge to help me figure this out. Doc APPT in 7 days, getting all kinds of testing. I have a feeling it's gonna show thyroid problems, or at least will lead to progesterone supplementing and possibly clomid or something to facilitate O...just have to wait and see.

Baby dust to EVERYONE. :dust:
Thank you soooooooo much for replying, for a second i tot everyone was ignoring me except krissy lol.

Any chart experts here? A long rant coming..... Got positive opk cd 14, 15 and 16 am turned negative 16 pm. So i think i O'd cd16. I had tons and tons and tons of ewcm 14,15,16,17 and turning creamy this morning ( never had that much in my whole life). The excm on 17 got me worried a bit if i did O? My temp yesterday cd17 was the highest so far 36.5. So this morning when i tried to temp, i put the thermometer in my mouth but didn't push in well COs i was really sleepy and when i realized it and tried to push it in, it started beeping. So i checked it and it was 36.4. So i reset it and put it back in correctly and when i checked it was 36.8 and that threw me completely. I reset and put it back in the 3rd time and it was 36.9. I gave it 5 mins and checked again and it was 36.8. I have done it in the past when i have taken it out , reset and put back in and the temp will be the same. This is my 2nd cycle temp and I think i didn't O and I have messed my chart up. Have any of u ladies experienced this ? Which temp should i take? HELP!!!!!; Sorry for the long rant.

I am new to charting so I really have no idea I would chart the 36.8 though and just wait and see what the chart says, it will tell you if you O'd :)

Thanks Hun xx

Ladies i'm pretty bummed this morning. :sulk: .. I'm 6DPO and i had cramps this morning that felt like period cramps. AF is due in 5 days, so these cramps are a bit early for me but they had that dull crampy feeling like i tend to get a few days before AF. So i'm sad. :(

Don't give up yet, the month isn't over until the :witch: shows up! I also have all of my normal PMS symptoms, but I'm not going to give up til that nasty b*tch shows up! I'm sending you some PMA and lots of :hugs: Keep your chin up darling, that's the best thing we can all do, stress is bad in ttc and being pregnant. :hugs: I'll keep my FX'ed for you and lots of :dust:

aww thanks loulou! i totally needed that. i know i should have a PMA but sometimes during TTC its easy to get down on urself. at this point im like it is what it is. we'll just try again if the witch shows her ugly face.

I totally understand, that's why I'm so thankful for this thread! We all get down and have bad days, esp ttc, but all we can do is be there for each other and keep trying til we get our :bfp:'s!!!! I'm finding it much easier this month having you girls to talk to, even my oh is thankful I have you girls :haha: He says every day, "how is the baby-making forum today?" lol

Dream- definitely not ignoring you, I'm just no help at all! I have no knowledge of charts or temps...I'm sure you will get things figured out:) I think I would drive myself even more crazy if I tried to do temps lol. GL and lots of :dust: to everyone!

Dream - I'm not ignoring you! Sometimes this board moves fast and I don't see certain posts. Sometimes I don't know the answer, so I wait for someone else to answer. I'm sorry. I don't know what you should do - I'm so haphazard with everything, but like KK said, my first instinct is to take the 36.8. See what tomorrow brings! :)

Baby chaser - don't give up yet. Af cramps don't mean anything yet. I remember being sort of crampy at times. I've also read that a lot of women feel like that. We are all in this to win this!

It's good to have you back :flower: I hope you did well in your literature course! I'm sure you'll do just fine in math, thankfully you have a 2 week break to rest up for it:happydance: Math is my worst subject and I have a 6th grader in advanced math! I have to laugh on a daily basis when she says, "Mom, can you help me on this math question?" I am learning a lot, and we make it through. It's amazing how much the curriculum has changed since I was in school, she's doing math I did in high school and she's only in 6th grade!

When I write it down I feel like I watch a lot of tv, but I record a lot of shows and watch them when it's quiet time after the kids go to bed. We all need down time to keep our sanity! :wacko: I have never seen devious maids, but it doesn't help I work nights, when most of the good shows are on!

As far as cycle, I'm only 4po and have most of my normal PMS symptoms, plus my allergies are going crazy! I'm going to try not to ss this cycle as it drives me mad! lol

I am so excited for you to go to the doctor and get some answers! I've been on dr. google trying to find things that can naturally lengthen your cycle, but it seems everything has terrible side effects! Hopefully you won't have to wait long after your appointment to get some answers. Lots of luck and :hugs: your way!

I know, when I attempt to help my younger cousin's or nieces and nephews who are in late elementary/middle school with their Math work I am always shocked at how advanced it seems for their age. I didn't see a lot of what they are doing in like 6-8th grade untill my sophmore, or maybe even Junior year. I didn't do calculus or anything like that, I took the easy route and went with algebra, geometry, BASIC trig, and then Business Math as a senior. I feel pretty confident though, they have a sort of self-tester, tutor program available online through my University, so I'm going to take advantage of that during my break and try to brush up my skills a little. It's things like multiplying and dividing fractions that scares me, it's been soooo long.

Most of my TV is done in quiet time as well. I either do Netflix or I watch previously aired episodes online. Sometimes you just need to zone out and relax a bit to keep sane!

4dpo is a rough time, not alot you can do except wait it out. I know it's SOOO hard not to SS, but it doesn't really do much good except get you either prematurely excited or disappointed or worried or convinced one way or the other, way before you have a chance to confirm with a test. Still FX'ed that this your cycle for a :bfp: !:thumbup:

Thanks for the positive thoughts towards my appt. I am so excited too. I feel like I've been on a roller coaster of emotion lately. Some natural LP advice I've gotten directs me to trying vitamin b6 (which I'm currently taking). Also, the doc should be able to give me some insight about vitex or progesterone.

Just waiting to see how it goes, but the support does bolster my confidence and help me keep up the PMA! I love all of you ladies, makes it so much easier to go through the ups and downs when you have a group to vent to, ask advice from, share the events of your day, and seek support from.:hugs:

BabyChaser and Lou Lou, This thread and the forums in general have been great for me as well. The support, advice and just feeling of community makes it so much easier to keep up that PMA, although I do know it's hard to ALWAYS be positive when TTC. I was feeling really blue for a while, but coming back here always seems to help lift my spirit, or at least find a positive spin on a confusing or disappointing situation or series of events. Plus, knowing that everyone else has struggles and ups and downs makes it feel so much less lonely.

Dream, Happy to give any insight I can. I am definitely not an expert but have been charting and temping for a few cycles now, and constantly asking questions/doing reading to find answers and clarify things.
Generally when I find people are responding it's because they either have no idea what to say, don't have enough knowledge to feel like they can really offer help, or just don't understand what your issue is fully, and therefor can't give advice or opinions.

KK- I really was cramming my brain. I also had a large TEAM paper due, it was supposed to be around 2500-3000 words on "Literary Masterpieces throughout the Ages' and discuss writing in different eras. The work is NEVER divided equally, and while my teammates seemed to have a good attitude they were not reliable. I volunteered to edit and submit the final draft of our paper, and from 4 other teammates I only got between 600 and 1000 usable words of relevant content, so i had to basically write my own portion AND supplement everyone elses. Also, no on on my team seemed to know how to properly format a title or reference page, so I did that as well. I tried to explain in detail so that in their next course they will all be able to be more effective on team projects. I hope I did well for everyone, I'd really like to see the grade on that project impress everyone.

I believe you are correct that Eva Longoria is the producer on that. I usually watch it on-line after it has aired, and I've never seen Desperate Housewives but hear good things. As far as Netflix, I am obsessed with their exclusive show "Orange is the New Black". It's pretty...graphic...and adult themed...but it's absolutely interesting and entertaining. Hubby likes it as well."

Glad your sour belly seems to be feeling better, sorry to hear about your allergies. Hope all of this is leading up to a :bfp: !

I'm taking it easy for dinner tonight too. Hubby has a great cafeteria at work and said he had a big meal for "brunch", and I sent some leftover Chicken and Dumplings that I made for supper last night with him, so he should be full when he gets home. DS and I will probably just have soup and grilled cheese, or a frozen pizza or something. Maybe breakfast for dinner...that's pretty simple...we're going to go out and enjoy the fall weather and pretty leaves all over our backyard for a bit, so we'll see how I feel about it after we play for a while.

I agree. I would chart the 36.8 and see what happens over the next few days. One day a tiny bit off shouldnt mess up your chart too bad. If your worried then disregard the temp, or wait and see and if looks wrong or out of place than disregard it later. You should still be able to tell if you O'd depending on what your next few temps look like.

This is why i decided to start OPK's. Temping is nice because it gets you looking at your cycle closely, and can confirm things in conjunction with other signs (CM, cramps, OPK's, etc) but with such weird cycles it's really hard to predict O, and temps only confirm after, so I need the OPK's to time BD right.

Plus, I am constantly questioning the accuracy of temps, and thus the accuracy of my chart. If I had positive OPK's to match with temps and CM I know I'd feel more confident.

CD 5 (of a 15-20 day cycle) and not positive OPK yet. Don't even know if I'm truly ovulating with these SHORT cycles, and waiting for the surge to help me figure this out. Doc APPT in 7 days, getting all kinds of testing. I have a feeling it's gonna show thyroid problems, or at least will lead to progesterone supplementing and possibly clomid or something to facilitate O...just have to wait and see.

Baby dust to EVERYONE. :dust:
Thank you soooooooo much for replying, for a second i tot everyone was ignoring me except krissy lol.

LoL I try to reply to everything I can, but sometimes I manage to skip a page unknowingly! Would never purposely ignore you ladies :D

I think I dabble here and there in some of the other threads but this is ultimately where my "home" is on this board. Even after the TWW I'm still here more than any where else...I'm like that weird Uncle everyone has that doesn't know when they have overstayed their visit lol

I think we are all going to have self doubt and depression while TTC, there is no way to really avoid it, but the love, advice and laughter here helps numb us to all the negative sides of TTC. And that's what we all need now and then, is a little mental break from the stress. Hopefully some of my quirky antidotes will put a smile on your face along the way. I'm a little geeky (as if you didn't know that from my avatar) and weird and all I want is for people to smile.

I said something on another post a few weeks back about the only way this group could be even more awesome was if it was on FB (cause I'm a FB whore) I just love the dynamic here.

Hey Y'all!!

I am 9 or 10 DPO and am impatiently waiting - I did give in and test today, but it was :bfn: but I know it is still too early because I have an irregular cycle. Praying for a positive soon.

Here are some of my symptoms so far:
tired
crampy (I don't normally cramp with AF)
backache
my face is broken out like when I was pregnant with my daughter
sore boobs
elevated temp
nausea
upset tummy, etc...

If I am infact pregnant - this would be our first time TTC with #2 - I didn't realize how perfect the conditions were until after we BD, and I started calculating O and best fertile days :thumbup:

Hey Y'all!!

I am 9 or 10 DPO and am impatiently waiting - I did give in and test today, but it was :bfn: but I know it is still too early because I have an irregular cycle. Praying for a positive soon.

tired
backache
sore boobs
elevated temp
nausea
upset tummy, etc...

If I am infact pregnant - this would be our first time TTC with #2 - I didn't realize how perfect the conditions were until after we BD, and I started calculating O and best fertile days :thumbup:

:flower: welcome Byrd! I will toss my baby dust and glitter on you and hope we get to see a BFP from you soon!

I totally understand, that's why I'm so thankful for this thread! We all get down and have bad days, esp ttc, but all we can do is be there for each other and keep trying til we get our :bfp:'s!!!! I'm finding it much easier this month having you girls to talk to, even my oh is thankful I have you girls :haha: He says every day, "how is the baby-making forum today?" lol

I feel the same way! I love having this thread even though we're not all at the same point in our cycles. I guess that makes it more fun though, because then we have more chances through the month for :bfp: announcements! :D This is a very friendly and upbeat bunch though, which really is what I need right now. :) I have so much going on right now which is both very exciting and overwhelming. I just began my first year of teaching, OH and I are in the process of moving in together, AND ttc! It's stressful but for years I've been saying how I want all these things so bad, so I guess I'm finally getting what I want ;)

I'm on cd 9 expecting to ovulate around the 18th. Starting the smep tomorrow though and super excited! :happydance:

Hey Y'all!!

tired
backache
sore boobs
elevated temp
nausea
upset tummy, etc...

:flower: welcome Byrd! I will toss my baby dust and glitter on you and hope we get to see a BFP from you soon!

And dont forget the sequins! I'm still bedazzling from a week ago. :winkwink: Welcome Byrd! :flower: good luck!

I feel the same way! I love having this thread even though we're not all at the same point in our cycles. I guess that makes it more fun though, because then we have more chances through the month for :bfp: announcements! :D This is a very friendly and upbeat bunch though, which really is what I need right now. :) I have so much going on right now which is both very exciting and overwhelming. I just began my first year of teaching, OH and I are in the process of moving in together, AND ttc! It's stressful but for years I've been saying how I want all these things so bad, so I guess I'm finally getting what I want ;)

I'm on cd 9 expecting to ovulate around the 18th. Starting the smep tomorrow though and super excited! :happydance:

I agree. I get put off a bit after too much talk of charting and cm. I'm not saying I don't want to talk about it - I have questions too! And I obsess about it all! But, that's why I like to talk about other things and learn more about you all...then it just feels like I'm talking with friends around a cheesecake and a bottle of wine. I love reading about all of your days and goings on. It keeps me sane...well kinda.:winkwink:

I agree. I get put off a bit after too much talk of charting and cm. I'm not saying I don't want to talk about it - I have questions too! And I obsess about it all! But, that's why I like to talk about other things and learn more about you all...then it just feels like I'm talking with friends around a cheesecake and a bottle of wine. I love reading about all of your days and goings on. It keeps me sane...well kinda.:winkwink:

You had to go and mention cheesecake. Now I want a cheesecake blizzard from DQ.....unfortunaltey the only DQ that can actually move faster than a snails pace around here is 30 minutes away. For real, the three in town makes you wait 20-30 for an order. :growlmad:

Hi ladies. I know this thread has been going for a while now, but mind if I join this late on? I'm currently 2dpo and going crazy!! This is my 2nd cycle on clomid and first cycle for ovidrel. Is anyone else taking any sort of fertility meds?

Hi ladies. I know this thread has been going for a while now, but mind if I join this late on? I'm currently 2dpo and going crazy!! This is my 2nd cycle on clomid and first cycle for ovidrel. Is anyone else taking any sort of fertility meds?

Welcome Allison :flower:

I'm on cycle #2 for TTC #2, no fertility meds here yet, just going to keep doing temps, cm and opks for the rest of the year. If I don't have any lucky I'll try a different route and see a Dr in the new year :) I'm 8 dpo today, trying not to symptom spot (sooo hard) and AF should be here on the 14th. So just a few more days to go...but I POAS every day cause I'm an addict :winkwink:

Lots of luck and baby dust, glitter and SEQUINS ( DD80 will be by with a bedazzler afterwhile) settle in, and get comfortable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->