2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hi ladies. I know this thread has been going for a while now, but mind if I join this late on? I'm currently 2dpo and going crazy!! This is my 2nd cycle on clomid and first cycle for ovidrel. Is anyone else taking any sort of fertility meds?

Welcome! :flower: I don't know anything about fertility treatments, I'm sure someone does around here. Good luck!

KK - I love DQ. I'm lucky to have one about 5 mins away. Funny how they can take a long time though...it's just ice cream and fried food. My favorite ice cream is that blue bunny red velvet cake ice cream. Divine. It is one of only the few things I miss now that I'm gluten free. Seriously...go buy some now.

Hi ladies. I know this thread has been going for a while now, but mind if I join this late on? I'm currently 2dpo and going crazy!! This is my 2nd cycle on clomid and first cycle for ovidrel. Is anyone else taking any sort of fertility meds?

Welcome! :flower: I'm not doing any fertility treatments, but maybe someone around here is. Good luck!

KK - I love DQ. I'm lucky to have one about 5 mins away. Funny how they can take a long time though...it's just ice cream and fried food. My favorite ice cream is that blue bunny red velvet cake ice cream. Divine. It is one of only the few things I miss now that I'm gluten free. Seriously...go buy some now.

LOL!! Well if its anywhere as near as tasty as bluebells red velvet I may have to, my ice cream of choice is Ben and Jerry's brownie cheesecake...omg Its so yummy!

Oh, I know! It's sooo hard not to symptom spot! I did it before the meds and now it's even worse since both meds mimic pregnancy symptoms! I feel like this is going to be longest 2 weeks ever! The dr told me to wait 16dpo to test, but I seriously don't think I'll be able to wait that long!! I'm too impatient!! Haha

With all this talk of DQ, it's making me want ice cream... I just made brownies, I think I know what that means... ��

:winkwink:Yeah my self control is low...I admire the ladies who can actually wait till AF is late to test, they either have self control made of steel or they are all big fat LIARS!

I am going to try....TRY, skipping my testing tomorrow. I'm fooling myself cause I will probably test and then remember, "oh yeah I was supposed to wait!"

I'm going to go with they're all liars... It makes me feel less crazy. Haha! I wish I was that close to being able to test. Time just draggggsss on when you're waiting for something so exciting!

I'm going to go with they're all liars... It makes me feel less crazy. Haha! I wish I was that close to being able to test. Time just draggggsss on when you're waiting for something so exciting!

Yeah I think the first 7 days is the worse, or at least it is for me. I have no idea what to do with myself during that time :shrug:

I guess I'm fixing to start dinner since I can't con any of my friends or family to come do it for me :p having a major case of the "I don't want to's" right now.

:winkwink:Yeah my self control is low...I admire the ladies who can actually wait till AF is late to test, they either have self control made of steel or they are all big fat LIARS!

I am going to try....TRY, skipping my testing tomorrow. I'm fooling myself cause I will probably test and then remember, "oh yeah I was supposed to wait!"

Krissy I'm one of those people who just CAN'T test!! I toy with the idea but i'm like, idk what i'd do with those BFNs!! So i just wait until AF shows. And i know if my period doesnt come by the end of CD 28, i'm pregnant, because i have never ever ever been late.

Krissy I'm one of those people who just CAN'T test!! I toy with the idea but i'm like, idk what i'd do with those BFNs!! So i just wait until AF shows. And i know if my period doesnt come by the end of CD 28, i'm pregnant, because i have never ever ever been late.

SHENNANIGANS!!!!

Seriously though...can I have an ounce of that self control??:devil:

I am starting to think I may be out...I had some typical AF symptoms pop up tonight (for me) I'm not giving up full hope, but I know that I won't be disappointed if I am not PG since I sense it probably coming...which is actually comforting.

But I have wanted to eat all day and I nearly went flip switch postal on my husband twice tonight over teeny tiny things and I only normally get like that a few days before AF arrives. Although last month I was cheerful and happy the entire time before AF so odder things have happened :D

KK - it is the blue bell one I'm talking about I think - I get them mixed up. I've been grumpy today too, but I think it's all hormones that cause that, not just AF. You're not out until the fat lady sings! Now you go on with ya crazy self and I wanna see a test tomorrow! All them ladies lie when they say they are waiting! Lol. :)

Allison - you enjoy those brownies!

As for me I think I'm on 1dpo and I tested an opk and an hpt today...cause I'm THAT girl. Yeeeaaaaah.

KK - it is the blue bell one I'm talking about I think - I get them mixed up. I've been grumpy today too, but I think it's all hormones that cause that, not just AF. You're not out until the fat lady sings! Now you go on with ya crazy self and I wanna see a test tomorrow! All them ladies lie when they say they are waiting! Lol. :)

As for me I think I'm on 1dpo and I tested an opk and an hpt today...cause I'm THAT girl. Yeeeaaaaah.

You know me I'm gonna keep on keeping on for the month till AF gives me a reason to take my platforms off and put my stripped heels back on!

You know me I'm gonna keep on keeping on for the month till AF gives me a reason to take my platforms off and put my stripped heels back on!

Love it! :flasher: <---- what is this? I was looking for a high five and I found that! Why? Lmao....

So my left boob started hurting on the left side...like a needling pain. I just looked down in the shower and its now noticeably bigger than the right one. Last time I was pregnant, the right one got bigger, so I know this is new. I am way too early for anything as a sign, but i think my hormones are still screwy and it worries me a little. I hope I'm not out. I also hope it's not something sinister. I'm keeping my eye on it. Having some light cramping and bubbling too. Perhaps it's the wrap I ate for dinner!

Welcome byrd and allison:) lots of glitter, sequins, and baby dust :dust:

You girls made me want some cheesecake! That is the only sweet thing I could eat every day! We don't have a dq anywhere near us, which is probably a good thing because my oh would be there every day lol:haha:

I agree with you about the ppl that "don't" test early, they're liars...except you babychaser, you wouldn't lie to us! ;)

I feel like I miss so much when I'm at work, it's so hard to catch up and respond lol.

I also agree that ss makes me crazy and I try not to do it, but hell, that's impossible! :haha:

Pnk-I'm glad we can help you get through everything you have going on, definitely sounds like you have a full plate! But you will get through it and we're here for you! :flower:

Kk-I know I won't be able to resist testing everyday, at least once a day! I think you should keep testing and posting so we have something to squint at lol;)

DD-that animated thing is kinda creepy lol, it makes me think of the guys who flash ppl lol. I would have to say one of my boobs is always bigger than the other and sometimes, during my special hormonal time, the smaller one catches up. I'm gonna blame it on the hormones!! Hopefully that's a good signs tho, that they're still pumping ok:)

I am indulging in some buttery noodles with garlic and parmesan at the moment, I was starving when I got home, and this was nearly effortless and probably better than brownies or cheesecake (not really!) :haha:

Ooh butter and parm spaghetti is sooooo goood. Yyyuuummm. I've heard that its good with browned butter too.

The little guy is called : flasher : and I don't know why he exists in emoticon land...

It is hard to catch up and respond to everyone. It's ok! It's like a giant conversation that moves to fast...lol

KK - I hope you get your :bfp:! There's still time left :)

Welcome Allison! :wave: This is a great bunch of ladies :D

I don't have self control when it comes to waiting to test either. Last month I started testing 10 dpo with IC and tested daily until AF came. I'm sure I'll do the same this month :rolleyes: I decided that I won't buy a FRER unless I'm late or I get a positive on an IC. I love using FRERs but they're too expensive to justify using often :( I've been getting excited about o-ing, which should be in about a week. It just hit me that when I o, I'll still have another 10 days before I can test. :dohh:

It is a lot of conversation, but I do my best:) sometimes it skips pages on my phone and then I'll look back and feel like a giant ass for missing so much lol.

Pnk- I know how long it seems, and it really does seem like forever! But...between us and school we should be able to muster up some distraction:)

On a side note, that some may consider ss (I'm just calling it weird lol), I usually gag like crazy eveytime I brush my tounge and my gums bleed almost everytime I brush my teeth, but yest and todayI I've had none of that! I'm not complaining by any means, just think it's very strange! I can't remember a time that I have had neither thing happen while brushing...hmmm...

Hey Y'all!!

I am 9 or 10 DPO and am impatiently waiting - I did give in and test today, but it was :bfn: but I know it is still too early because I have an irregular cycle. Praying for a positive soon.

Here are some of my symptoms so far:
tired
crampy (I don't normally cramp with AF)
backache
my face is broken out like when I was pregnant with my daughter
sore boobs
elevated temp
nausea
upset tummy, etc...

If I am infact pregnant - this would be our first time TTC with #2 - I didn't realize how perfect the conditions were until after we BD, and I started calculating O and best fertile days :thumbup:

Welcome :hugs:

Welcome :hugs:

Me too, i am going with majority are liars lol. When you hear that test stick calling out ur name, how the hell do u resist lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->