2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

:winkwink:Yeah my self control is low...I admire the ladies who can actually wait till AF is late to test, they either have self control made of steel or they are all big fat LIARS!

I am going to try....TRY, skipping my testing tomorrow. I'm fooling myself cause I will probably test and then remember, "oh yeah I was supposed to wait!"

Krissy I'm one of those people who just CAN'T test!! I toy with the idea but i'm like, idk what i'd do with those BFNs!! So i just wait until AF shows. And i know if my period doesnt come by the end of CD 28, i'm pregnant, because i have never ever ever been late.

:thumbup::thumbup:
U r one strong chick. Come toss me some of the will power cos i will be needing it lol.

I am starting to think I may be out...I had some typical AF symptoms pop up tonight (for me) I'm not giving up full hope, but I know that I won't be disappointed if I am not PG since I sense it probably coming...which is actually comforting.

But I have wanted to eat all day and I nearly went flip switch postal on my husband twice tonight over teeny tiny things and I only normally get like that a few days before AF arrives. Although last month I was cheerful and happy the entire time before AF so odder things have happened :D

The hag hasn't showed so u r still in the game Hun.

KK - it is the blue bell one I'm talking about I think - I get them mixed up. I've been grumpy today too, but I think it's all hormones that cause that, not just AF. You're not out until the fat lady sings! Now you go on with ya crazy self and I wanna see a test tomorrow! All them ladies lie when they say they are waiting! Lol. :)

Allison - you enjoy those brownies!

As for me I think I'm on 1dpo and I tested an opk and an hpt today...cause I'm THAT girl. Yeeeaaaaah.

:happydance::happydance: u go girlfriend lol

:winkwink:Yeah my self control is low...I admire the ladies who can actually wait till AF is late to test, they either have self control made of steel or they are all big fat LIARS!

I am going to try....TRY, skipping my testing tomorrow. I'm fooling myself cause I will probably test and then remember, "oh yeah I was supposed to wait!"

Krissy I'm one of those people who just CAN'T test!! I toy with the idea but i'm like, idk what i'd do with those BFNs!! So i just wait until AF shows. And i know if my period doesnt come by the end of CD 28, i'm pregnant, because i have never ever ever been late.

SHENNANIGANS!!!!

Seriously though...can I have an ounce of that self control??:devil:

lol! I think its more FEAR than self-control! there was one time i took 3 tests. each morning i'd get up and test. each was negative. the next day i got my period. THE. WORST. FEELING!! so i just dont want to do it to myself again. although i am so so so tempted. which is why i refuse to pass by the walgreens on my way home. lol

Baby- I can understand that, but I still feel the need to drive myself crazy lol. I feel like I just want to know asap so I can get in to the doc and run bloods, since I've previously had issues with hormones not rising which resulted in a loss. So I take the good with the bad and just try not to get my hopes too high with testing early:) and I really have no self control, I love poas! :haha:

Dream-all is good here, how are you today? When you posted my time said 2:59am, what time was it there?

Baby- I can understand that, but I still feel the need to drive myself crazy lol. I feel like I just want to know asap so I can get in to the doc and run bloods, since I've previously had issues with hormones not rising which resulted in a loss. So I take the good with the bad and just try not to get my hopes too high with testing early:) and I really have no self control, I love poas! :haha:

hahaha! i totally get why you want to test early! i feel like maybe if i don't test, AF will not appear. Like i'm playing jedi mind tricks on my body. it's so ridiculous. lol!

Hiiiiiiii ladiessssssss !!
Welcome new comers!
:kiss:

AF is finishing today, I am bouncing off the walls with excitement to start this ttc process again! Didn't think I would be excited after that looooong TWW that i will have to endure again.. BUT I AM! Yippee :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Speaking of times, am I the only UK chicky here? It's currently 13:51.
How's everyones TWW going?
Have you given in and tested yet KK?

Welcome new comers!

AF is finishing today, I am bouncing off the walls with excitement to start this ttc process again! Didn't think I would be excited after that looooong TWW that i will have to endure again.. BUT I AM! Yippee :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's 8:55 here in New Jersey! Thanks for telling me the UK time, because I always wonder if it's an appropriate time to send FB messages to my cousin in London lol. The TWW sucks, AS USUAL. I'm on CD 22 I believe and 7 DPO. AF should be here in 4 stinkin' days. BOOOOOO!!!

hahaha! i totally get why you want to test early! i feel like maybe if i don't test, AF will not appear. Like i'm playing jedi mind tricks on my body. it's so ridiculous. lol!

That is hilarious! I hope it works for you;) maybe I should try some jedi? :haha:

Welcome new comers!

I'm excited for you! The tww def sucks, but the trying is fun:) we can all only try our best and when it's time, it'll be time:) I can't wait to see some bfp's in here! :happydance: I'll keep my FX'ed for you! Lots of love and baby dust :dust: glitter, sparkles, and sequins lol :haha:

Oh my, thank you, I don't know what to do with so much shiny stuff.
:dust: the same to you!

I dunno, I know it sucks, I realised why everyone thinks it sucks while I was in the TWW, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm an obsessive symptom spotter and I think although it stresses us out endlessly, I like the hope it gives us :) false sometimes maybe, but better to be hopeful than not. Right? Last cycle the thing that got me was I didn't have sore bb's, not even a hint, and I think I would definitely be someone who gets that massively when successful..

Oh and Pickle, Dream is also from the UK. I forget how to convert from military time lol...my brain ferls mushy at the moment :haha:

Mine are sore for half of my cycle lol. Some months are worse than others. I have terrible pms symptoms(i think ibs makes it worse), so it makes it hard to ss sometimes. But believe I take every new little twinge and gas bubble and over analyze and think "could it be"? Lol...I drive myself nuts, so I started writing everything down in the beginning of last month so I can compare days and symptoms:)

I can't believe how alike the symptoms are, I knew they were similar but I guess we don't take any notice of pms as we are so used to them. I sooo thought I was preggers, every time twinge and gas bubble I was like, I've never had that before! This must be it!! Clearly not. So I'm going to be looking for the same, but more upscale lol. I think it's kinda fun.

Good morning Ladies :) Back at work and catching up on all the posts .. Just love seeing how everyone is doing and being able to relate .. It definitely helps, which is nice during this long and excruciating 2ww :p I'm also trying not to symptom spot .. but its terribly difficult .. lol.. and only have 1 test this month O.O so i'm trying to hold off for as long as possible .. AF is due the 18th .. I am going to try to wait to see if its late before testing .. Wish me luck! And have a good day ladies .. Lots and lots of babydust to all!

Mizzy-GL AND FX'D lots of baby dust your way! :dust: you are also a patient girl! I work across the road from walmart and it's 24 hrs and the dollar tree is on my way to and from work, I can't wait to test! Lol
Pickle-it can be fun and it's something to do while waiting lol. The symptoms are so similar it's crazy! And I'm realizing I wasn't very diligent in writing everything down last month...disappointed in myself! Oh well, I've done very well this month:) and if this continues on to next cycle, I know I'll have lots of great info to compare! :)

Kk-where's the darn pee stick? You didn't decide to hold out, did you? :)

ok ok :) here's your morning squinter...I will be back later to catch up on what I missed this morning!

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member