2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hell I'm confused... I'm still tryin to figure out the ovulation stuff.. I think I did twice this month LOL Mine shot all through my abdomen and the cramps OMG horrible.. Maybe I will have twins.. My boobs are huge already :haha: I'm ready to start peein on sticks already.. lol

Hope everyone gets their BFP this round.. It will be my birthday surprise in 2 weeks Yay..

Good Luck Ladies... Think positive and pee positive!!

That would be such a great birthday surprise! The best of luck to you!!! Twins would be an even bigger surprise! I'm going to visit my grandparents at the end of the month for my grandfather's bday, so I hope to get my bfp and be able to tell him he's going to have a great grand baby!! : )

That would be sooo cool... I hope you get your BFP as well... I love surprised but TWINS YIKES... One will be just fine :)

I hope you get yours too! October is a good month! I feel it!

Do you have any idea on what's keeping you from getting pregnant? Or is that why you're going to the new dr now? It's all so frustrating sometimes!

I'm not sure who you were asking exactly, but afm, I don't know exactly, though now that I'm realizing how truly short my cycles are it confirms my suspicions that my hormones are just TOTALLY crazy. I guess i need to find out if I'm ovulating, so I can pin it down, because so far although i THOUGHT we were timing BD perfectly, nothing has stuck.

Also going to test my thyroid and a myriad of other things. Hoping the doc and I can figure out what exactly is keeping my from getting preg.

Here is a non inverted that I cropped closer....I will try to PS where a line should be tomorrow.

today is busy, which is good I guess, so I was hoping to be able to catch back up at lunch but it looks like I'm gonna be doing all my catching up later tonight! :hugs:

Still definitely a squinter....but i think I might see something. Hopefully it gets darker and clearer soon!

Guess it's good to keep busy, hope your work day is enjoyable or at least not miserable, see you around later on! :thumbup:

Hell I'm confused... I'm still tryin to figure out the ovulation stuff.. I think I did twice this month LOL Mine shot all through my abdomen and the cramps OMG horrible.. Maybe I will have twins.. My boobs are huge already :haha: I'm ready to start peein on sticks already.. lol

Hope everyone gets their BFP this round.. It will be my birthday surprise in 2 weeks Yay..

Good Luck Ladies... Think positive and pee positive!!

I like what you said "Think Positive, AND PEE Positive!!" :rofl: :thumbup: :happydance:

Just wondering what makes you think you O'd twice this cycle? Maybe we can help or give some insight...

I hope you get yours too! October is a good month! I feel it!

Do you have any idea on what's keeping you from getting pregnant? Or is that why you're going to the new dr now? It's all so frustrating sometimes!

I'm not sure who you were asking exactly, but afm, I don't know exactly, though now that I'm realizing how truly short my cycles are it confirms my suspicions that my hormones are just TOTALLY crazy. I guess i need to find out if I'm ovulating, so I can pin it down, because so far although i THOUGHT we were timing BD perfectly, nothing has stuck.

Also going to test my thyroid and a myriad of other things. Hoping the doc and I can figure out what exactly is keeping my from getting preg.

Good luck! I hope they can give you some answers so you can get your bfp!!

OMG!!!!!! Where the hell do i start :shrug::shrug:

I feel you dreambaby - I am so confused about ovulation this month, I would swear I did twice too. But, I don't think I did - I think my body geared up for it, it didn't happen, and then it tried again. My temps are still relatively low...it was like 97.0, 97.0, 97.2, 97.2, 97.4. 97.5. Not really any HUGE jump like some people. Don't even get me started on CM, Cervical position, and general hormoneyness...LOL

I forgot I packed these dark chocolate coconut pieces. Oh happy day!

8am sounds nice, my alarm goes off at 4:50am :(

EWWWW. That is entirely too early for me to even consider functioning...unless of course I'm still awake from the night before.

Ugh.. I'm feeling so lazy, but I really need to go do the :dishes: and scrub myself off :shower: before hubby gets home.

Snooooooze haha. I set it 20mins early sometimes so I feel the full effect of my lie in lol

Luckily I don't have an alarm, but my husband's goes off at 5:40, and since I had to take the trigger shot, they recommend you BD at 12, 24, and 36 hours afterwards so I had to wake up with him that early for 2 mornings to BD!!! Not that it's a terrible way to wake up, but omg so early!!! Hahaha

lol. yea I know. My alarm is 6 am.

DD80 so i take it that u haven't O'D yet? Very soon though. My temp stayed high so i am just keeping my fingers crossed. ff has given me dotted cross hairs.

kk thanks for the squinter lol

loulou how many dpo r u?

Luckily I don't have an alarm, but my husband's goes off at 5:40, and since I had to take the trigger shot, they recommend you BD at 12, 24, and 36 hours afterwards so I had to wake up with him that early for 2 mornings to BD!!! Not that it's a terrible way to wake up, but omg so early!!! Hahaha

:rofl: It's not the WORST to wake up. Hubby likes morning :sex: .but I don't usually feel sexy at all when I first wake up. Gotta do what we gotta do though. Did you at least get to go back to sleep afterwards, or did you just get up and start your day? if it was me I would have rolled over and gotten a few more. :sleep:

Alright I think I got some time before I take the kiddo to his weekly therapies so let me see if I can get caught up some and read through what I missed this morning!

:rofl: It's not the WORST to wake up. Hubby likes morning :sex: .but I don't usually feel sexy at all when I first wake up. Gotta do what we gotta do though. Did you at least get to go back to sleep afterwards, or did you just get up and start your day? if it was me I would have rolled over and gotten a few more. :sleep:

Oh I definitely went right back to sleep. Might as well give the little swimmers a nice uninterrupted journey! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->