2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Foreign, I would be glad to :) I started testing at 7 so no judgment here LOL!

Pnk, I felt the same way...I did an evening test and really couldn't see anything so didn't bother snapping a pic of that one. I got some FRER just waiting to use in 4 days. Cheapies will entertain me till then :)

I'm really not sure about the Bubble Tea for me, I have a texture thing too. Still, I guess I can't knock it till I try it.

KK, I send you a FB request. Karlie Westerman :)

If I ever need anything tweaked I'll happily send it your way. So sweet of you to offer.

As far as the therapy sessions, I know it takes a lot to keep up with everything. My younger brother (ten years younger) has Autism, and my mom worked non-stop once I was a teenager. I pretty much relayed information between her, his wrap-around from school, and his therapists. He got most of his speech therapy at school and didn't need physical, but he did have occupational therapy a few days a week, and an "at home" wrap-around that took him out into social settings, I'm not sure if this was due to the fact that my mom worked so much that he didn't get much social experience, or if it was standard therapy for young adults with Aspergers and on the Autism spectrum.

He also wasn't very verbal, but did understand each bit of what we said. I know you've gotta be one strong mama!:hugs:

Pnk,

I can totally relate. I get on and read through a few pages and then sit there scratching my head like..hmm...what/who all did I want to reply to?:shrug:

I'm really not sure about the Bubble Tea for me, I have a texture thing too. Still, I guess I can't knock it till I try it.

KK, I send you a FB request. Karlie Westerman :)

If I ever need anything tweaked I'll happily send it your way. So sweet of you to offer.

As far as the therapy sessions, I know it takes a lot to keep up with everything. My younger brother (ten years younger) has Autism, and my mom worked non-stop once I was a teenager. I pretty much relayed information between her, his wrap-around from school, and his therapists. He got most of his speech therapy at school and didn't need physical, but he did have occupational therapy a few days a week, and an "at home" wrap-around that took him out into social settings, I'm not sure if this was due to the fact that my mom worked so much that he didn't get much social experience, or if it was standard therapy for young adults with Aspergers and on the Autism spectrum.

He also wasn't very verbal, but did understand each bit of what we said. I know you've gotta be one strong mama!:hugs:

The last two years we had a teacher at school who was not what a parent wants out of any teacher. She wouldn't communicate, she was rude to the kids...complained on her several times, but this year we have a wonderful teacher and the aides in the classroom are just perfect!
I was totally blindsided when he was born (I was 23 at the time) but it has totally be a wonderful experience in the long run.

Two of my kids were absent today. I just checked my attendance records and both were marked as illnesses. One had additional comments that she has flu and fever. This is a little one in particular that likes to be near me and grab my hand! Crossing my fingers... being sick is bad enough, but please no flu during my fertile week! :hissy:

https://www.facebook.com/Krissykat1006 this is my FB account just add me and I'll get us a private totally secret group going.

DD80, he gets Physical, occupational and speech therapy once a week. He will be 11 in a couple of months, but he has Down Syndrome so he is slightly delayed in Physical therapy and occupational therapy and very delayed with his speech. We've been doing therapies with him since he was 3 months though :) He may not be able to talk, but he understands everything we say to him lol

I didn't realize you had an 11 year old. I think it's great that you have him doing so much - it really helps him I'm sure. :) you are definitely one strong woman kk! I'm going to add you on fb now!

Two of my kids were absent today. I just checked my attendance records and both were marked as illnesses. One had additional comments that she has flu and fever. This is a little one in particular that likes to be near me and grab my hand! Crossing my fingers... being sick is bad enough, but please no flu during my fertile week! :hissy:

Yep, I would be scrubbing down like a mad person LOL!

Omg dots...no. I'd be so upset! I hate when people are sick at work - esp. Stomach flu or strep. I will spray with Lysol if they come close! I hope you stay healthy! Buy some emergen-c!

ok ok :) here's your morning squinter...I will be back later to catch up on what I missed this morning!

You got a regular pic? Sometimes the inverted ones confuse me. :blush:

To my girls who can wait to test! I totally admire you guys - you guys are awesome! If I had a microscope that could look inside my body, I'd totally use it and since POAS is the closest thing, I go crazy with it!

Eating my gluten free pumpkin bars (made with almond butter) with my coffee right now...I'm in heaven. I love coffee - I make it with cream, almond milk (unsweetened), and coconut oil. I used to hate coffee - I was a tea drinker - only been drinking it about a year and now it's my favorite thing. Funny how tastes change. I haven't been able to drink much tea since my pregnancy - I think because I had peppermint tea right before I threw up. lol. I definitely cant' stand the thought of peppermint tea... :winkwink:

coconut oil in coffee? thats new! i've never heard of that. i use coconut oil every day but only for beauty reasons (hair conditioner, facial moisturizer). since i've been using it as my facial moisturizer, my skin has been amazing! love the stuff

and its funny you mention you make stuff with almond butter. i was just thinking this morning, i've got to make some baked goods with my almond butter. i love making healthy snacks! i made some coconut flour chocolate chip muffins a few weeks ago and they were AMAZING

How do you use the oil as a moisturizer? I would love to try it, I have like the crappiest skin, dry with an oily T zone. I hate it...I really though acne would not be an issue once I got in my 30's. :growlmad:

I just buy the extra virgin coconut oil in the oil aisle at the grocery store, keep it on my dresser, and take take the tiniest dab of it (it's solid when the temperature is cool), rub my hands together and apply it to my face. you don't need much and your face REALLY stays moisturized. when i use it on my body i either use it straight from the jar and apply it, or mix it with my lotion. right now since the weather is cooler and my skin gets SOOO DRRYYYY, i only use Curel lotion on my skin, but will always use the coconut oil as a facial moisturizer.

https://www.facebook.com/Krissykat1006 this is my FB account just add me and I'll get us a private totally secret group going.

DD80, he gets Physical, occupational and speech therapy once a week. He will be 11 in a couple of months, but he has Down Syndrome so he is slightly delayed in Physical therapy and occupational therapy and very delayed with his speech. We've been doing therapies with him since he was 3 months though :) He may not be able to talk, but he understands everything we say to him lol

as a speech-language pathology graduate student, i love love love to hear when kids are gettng the speech therapy help they need. you wouldn't believe how many kids are not approved for early intervention services. right now i'm in my last semester, and work with kids with all types of speech and language difficulties and nothing makes me happier than when kids make strides toward their communication goals!

as a speech-language pathology graduate student, i love love love to hear when kids are gettng the speech therapy help they need. you wouldn't believe how many kids are not approved for early intervention services. right now i'm in my last semester, and work with kids with all types of speech and language difficulties and nothing makes me happier than when kids make strides toward their communication goals!

I love people who love their jobs :) Cause if you love it then you want to be the best of the best and with any early intervention job that's exactly what a parents wants!

ladies.. i'm kinda getting the urge to go to the store and buy a test.. i'm tempted! i'm on CD23. AF due on CD26 or 27. no PG symptoms at all though. barely any PMS symptoms. just some irritability (not my usual monster self though), slightly sore boobs (nothing too crazy), and some light cramping yesterday and the day before. the only thing is, i want to stuff my face into oblivion. i want to eat EVERYTHING.

ladies.. i'm kinda getting the urge to go to the store and buy a test.. i'm tempted! i'm on CD23. AF due on CD26 or 27. no PG symptoms at all though. barely any PMS symptoms. just some irritability (not my usual monster self though), slightly sore boobs (nothing too crazy), and some light cramping yesterday and the day before. the only thing is, i want to stuff my face into oblivion. i want to eat EVERYTHING.

I am obviously a bad influence lol :test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck xx

If you really want to, :test: !!
Or not.. You might get a negative or even a false negative.
It's only a few days, I'd hate for you to have early disappointment :flower:

If you really want to, :test: !!
Or not.. You might get a negative or even a false negative.
It's only a few days, I'd hate for you to have early disappointment :flower:

I don't really want to!! lol I take it back!! that :bfn: would crush me even though i feel in my heart that AF is coming. GRRR!! I had so much sex this month, soooooooo muuuuucccchhh!!!

I am obviously a bad influence lol :test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck xx

Bad Dreambaby! Bad bad bad! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->