2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

ok ok :) here's your morning squinter...I will be back later to catch up on what I missed this morning!

You got a regular pic? Sometimes the inverted ones confuse me. :blush:

To my girls who can wait to test! I totally admire you guys - you guys are awesome! If I had a microscope that could look inside my body, I'd totally use it and since POAS is the closest thing, I go crazy with it!

Eating my gluten free pumpkin bars (made with almond butter) with my coffee right now...I'm in heaven. I love coffee - I make it with cream, almond milk (unsweetened), and coconut oil. I used to hate coffee - I was a tea drinker - only been drinking it about a year and now it's my favorite thing. Funny how tastes change. I haven't been able to drink much tea since my pregnancy - I think because I had peppermint tea right before I threw up. lol. I definitely cant' stand the thought of peppermint tea... :winkwink:

coconut oil in coffee? thats new! i've never heard of that. i use coconut oil every day but only for beauty reasons (hair conditioner, facial moisturizer). since i've been using it as my facial moisturizer, my skin has been amazing! love the stuff

and its funny you mention you make stuff with almond butter. i was just thinking this morning, i've got to make some baked goods with my almond butter. i love making healthy snacks! i made some coconut flour chocolate chip muffins a few weeks ago and they were AMAZING

How do you use the oil as a moisturizer? I would love to try it, I have like the crappiest skin, dry with an oily T zone. I hate it...I really though acne would not be an issue once I got in my 30's. :growlmad:

Here is a non inverted that I cropped closer....I will try to PS where a line should be tomorrow.

today is busy, which is good I guess, so I was hoping to be able to catch back up at lunch but it looks like I'm gonna be doing all my catching up later tonight! :hugs:

Still definitely a squinter....but i think I might see something. Hopefully it gets darker and clearer soon!

Guess it's good to keep busy, hope your work day is enjoyable or at least not miserable, see you around later on! :thumbup:

I kept thinking I see something too, but when you stare at something for so long things just get more jumbled...its like looking at one of those 3D pictures that were real popular like 15-20 years ago. I am basically 80% blind in my right eye (had cataract as a baby, lens implant, didn't work...blarg) so they never worked for me LOL!

Alright, so now that I feel a little more up to date I might be able to function a little better, I tend to get so involved with boards and stuff its like crack cocaine for me...so I was needing my fix :D

I think I'm going to get a bubble tea while I'm out today, been really wanting one the last 2 days...anyone else ever had one?

Also if anyone wants to maybe we could start a FB group too? It would have to be secret and all that cause I am not telling anyone we are TTC. :)

Well poop I quoted and copied a lot more than that....I feel the mechanics have let me down LOL

ok ok :) here's your morning squinter...I will be back later to catch up on what I missed this morning!

You got a regular pic? Sometimes the inverted ones confuse me. :blush:

To my girls who can wait to test! I totally admire you guys - you guys are awesome! If I had a microscope that could look inside my body, I'd totally use it and since POAS is the closest thing, I go crazy with it!

Eating my gluten free pumpkin bars (made with almond butter) with my coffee right now...I'm in heaven. I love coffee - I make it with cream, almond milk (unsweetened), and coconut oil. I used to hate coffee - I was a tea drinker - only been drinking it about a year and now it's my favorite thing. Funny how tastes change. I haven't been able to drink much tea since my pregnancy - I think because I had peppermint tea right before I threw up. lol. I definitely cant' stand the thought of peppermint tea... :winkwink:

coconut oil in coffee? thats new! i've never heard of that. i use coconut oil every day but only for beauty reasons (hair conditioner, facial moisturizer). since i've been using it as my facial moisturizer, my skin has been amazing! love the stuff

and its funny you mention you make stuff with almond butter. i was just thinking this morning, i've got to make some baked goods with my almond butter. i love making healthy snacks! i made some coconut flour chocolate chip muffins a few weeks ago and they were AMAZING

How do you use the oil as a moisturizer? I would love to try it, I have like the crappiest skin, dry with an oily T zone. I hate it...I really though acne would not be an issue once I got in my 30's. :growlmad:

Here is a non inverted that I cropped closer....I will try to PS where a line should be tomorrow.

today is busy, which is good I guess, so I was hoping to be able to catch back up at lunch but it looks like I'm gonna be doing all my catching up later tonight! :hugs:

Still definitely a squinter....but i think I might see something. Hopefully it gets darker and clearer soon!

Guess it's good to keep busy, hope your work day is enjoyable or at least not miserable, see you around later on! :thumbup:

I kept thinking I see something too, but when you stare at something for so long things just get more jumbled...its like looking at one of those 3D pictures that were real popular like 15-20 years ago. I am basically 80% blind in my right eye (had cataract as a baby, lens implant, didn't work...blarg) so they never worked for me LOL!

Alright, so now that I feel a little more up to date I might be able to function a little better, I tend to get so involved with boards and stuff its like crack cocaine for me...so I was needing my fix :D

I think I'm going to get a bubble tea while I'm out today, been really wanting one the last 2 days...anyone else ever had one?

Also if anyone wants to maybe we could start a FB group too? It would have to be secret and all that cause I am not telling anyone we are TTC. :)

WHAT the HECK is bubble tea?:shrug: I dont think I ever even heard of it before...

I would be into a FB group, of course I agree about keeping it all private. I'm not sharing that I'm TTC either. Mainly for 2 reasons: One, I don't want anyone's judgy opinions about whether timing is right, what we should or shouldn't be doing, etc. and Two, I hate the big puppy sympathy eyes and comments when people know someone is struggling TTC, I know they are just trying to be supportive, but a ton of pity or ill-advised or ill informed suggestions simply aren't what my psyche needs. Also, when people know you are TTC they seem to think that they have to walk on eggshells about certain things, and I just want life to flow normally as possible.

Krissykat, bubble tea is delicious! We have a few places around here that make them! I love the coconut ones!

A Facebook group would be cool! And yes, a secret here also. My hubby has told everyone, but I'm still not ready to tell everyone. I feel like id jinx myself. Lol

AidensMom, bubble tea is kinda like a smoothie type drink and there's big tapioca balls at the bottom. Sounds weird, but it's delicious. I've seen them as just an actual tea form too. A lot of Chinese/Thai restaurants have them here in Texas.

AidensMom, bubble tea is kinda like a smoothie type drink and there's big tapioca balls at the bottom. Sounds weird, but it's delicious. I've seen them as just an actual tea form too. A lot of Chinese/Thai restaurants have them here in Texas.

Your right, it sounds strange...but I'll try anything once. I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open.

Your right, it sounds strange...but I'll try anything once. I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open.

I've even just bought the "bubbles" from Asian food marts and added them to smoothies. You just boil the tapioca balls until they're squishy and add them to your drink or smoothie!

lol. yea I know. My alarm is 6 am.

DD80 so i take it that u haven't O'D yet? Very soon though. My temp stayed high so i am just keeping my fingers crossed. ff has given me dotted cross hairs.

kk thanks for the squinter lol

loulou how many dpo r u?

I assume I did...I would guess late Tuesday or Wednesday morning. I had all the other symptoms and close to positive/positive opks Monday night and Tuesday morning. I'm just going to see what happens at this point.

You guys have talked a lot since I've been gone! I hate to be the lone dissenter on the bubble tea...but no...just no. I've tried to like it. It was so popular when I lived in CA. But, they get stuck in your straw and the texture was...unpleasant... I have texture issues on things though. :shrug:

I'd be up for a private facebook group as well. Emphasis on private. My friends would be shocked if they knew what I was up to - I've never been the one to be into baby talk, so this is all very hush hush. I have no idea how to go about setting it up - I'm terrible with technology. I know enough to get by.

KK, you said you took your son to classes? What does he do there? How old is he? I hope you got some work done!

https://www.facebook.com/Krissykat1006 this is my FB account just add me and I'll get us a private totally secret group going.

DD80, he gets Physical, occupational and speech therapy once a week. He will be 11 in a couple of months, but he has Down Syndrome so he is slightly delayed in Physical therapy and occupational therapy and very delayed with his speech. We've been doing therapies with him since he was 3 months though :) He may not be able to talk, but he understands everything we say to him lol

Krissykat, bubble tea is delicious! We have a few places around here that make them! I love the coconut ones!

A Facebook group would be cool! And yes, a secret here also. My hubby has told everyone, but I'm still not ready to tell everyone. I feel like id jinx myself. Lol

Coconut is the one I normally get :) I get mango bubbles in mine though, I tried the boba ones and it was a tad more gummy than I liked. I think I may try them again one day though!

Coconut is the one I normally get :) I get mango bubbles in mine though, I tried the boba ones and it was a tad more gummy than I liked. I think I may try them again one day though!

Oh my gosh, I didn't know they had flavored bubbles! I've never seen those anywhere here. I bet they're so good!

Also, when you ladies start POAS if anyone wants their photo tweaked and don't have the means to do it just let me know and you can email the pic to me and I'll run it through photoshop.

I think tonight is a pizza night for dinner. And since they actually have a smiley for that...:pizza:

Oh my gosh, I didn't know they had flavored bubbles! I've never seen those anywhere here. I bet they're so good!

yesssssss...they have the regular tapioca ones, then our place has strawberry, mango, passion fruit, lychee and peach bubbles...they also have some jelly stuff that looks scary, so I don't know what its all about LOL! :haha:

Scary jelly... Lol!

I guess I'm new to this, what needs tweaked about pictures? Just enhances them?

Scary jelly... Lol!

I guess I'm new to this, what needs tweaked about pictures? Just enhances them?

Yeah basically....I usually turn the clarity and vibrancy up so if there is any other color I can see it better. :)

Keissy, should I get a :bfp: I'll let you run it! 7dpo today and stating strong... Probably going to start POAS on Sunday @ 10dpo heck whom am I kidding, Saturday @ 9 lol

Ahh I just read a few pages worth and can't remember every single thing I want to reply to! I'm sure that happens to you ladies too? :p

KK: I hope you get darker lines soon! I *think* I may see something but who knows if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I feel like if I stare long enough i always see a positive lol. When I test later this month I would LOVE if you could tweak for me! :) So sweet of you! :cloud9:

I am so sorry for you ladies who have to get up before the crack of dawn for work! :( It makes me sound quite spoiled. I get up at 7:15 for work and THAT is early for me! I'm not a morning person. At all. :shrug: Unfortunately my grade level team is... I've gotten emails from one of them as early as 4:30! :coffee: Who in their right mind is up and sending emails at 4:30am if they don't HAVE to!? To each their own I guess... I'm sure people would say the same about me being wide awake doing work, emails, whatever at midnight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->