2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

If you really want to, :test: !!
Or not.. You might get a negative or even a false negative.
It's only a few days, I'd hate for you to have early disappointment :flower:

I don't really want to!! lol I take it back!! that :bfn: would crush me even though i feel in my heart that AF is coming. GRRR!! I had so much sex this month, soooooooo muuuuucccchhh!!!

:rofl:

Wow, this board is FLYING lately!

Shame on you bad influences :winkwink: Kidding, I totally encourage testing like a mad-woman as well. I just want to celebrate :bfp: 's!

I ALSO am super paranoid when I'm around sick people, especially now that I have DS. I hate the idea of being sick/getting him sick...I feel like theres enough on my plate without us being big miserable sick whiners.

I had a teacher in high school (biology) who would wipe down all the tables with disinfectant wipes between classes and who would have us place all of our worksheets/homework etc in this basket when we went to hand them in. She would then proceed to spray the entire stack down with Lysol before collecting them for grading.
My sister-in-law sprays her kids off with it as soon as they walk in the door after getting off the bus from school during flu/cold season.

I don't go that far, but I certainly try to avoid 'contamination' at all costs!

I don't really want to!! lol I take it back!! that :bfn: would crush me even though i feel in my heart that AF is coming. GRRR!! I had so much sex this month, soooooooo muuuuucccchhh!!!

Sounds like a fun month...hheeeeeeyyyyyoooooooo! :blush:

Sounds like a fun month...hheeeeeeyyyyyoooooooo! :blush:

HEEEYYOOOOOOOOO!!! :happydance::sex::dance:

lol. yea I know. My alarm is 6 am.

DD80 so i take it that u haven't O'D yet? Very soon though. My temp stayed high so i am just keeping my fingers crossed. ff has given me dotted cross hairs.

kk thanks for the squinter lol

loulou how many dpo r u?

6 today, 7dpo tomorrow when I'll start testing lol...crazy addiction :haha:

lol. yea I know. My alarm is 6 am.

DD80 so i take it that u haven't O'D yet? Very soon though. My temp stayed high so i am just keeping my fingers crossed. ff has given me dotted cross hairs.

kk thanks for the squinter lol

loulou how many dpo r u?

I assume I did...I would guess late Tuesday or Wednesday morning. I had all the other symptoms and close to positive/positive opks Monday night and Tuesday morning. I'm just going to see what happens at this point.

You guys have talked a lot since I've been gone! I hate to be the lone dissenter on the bubble tea...but no...just no. I've tried to like it. It was so popular when I lived in CA. But, they get stuck in your straw and the texture was...unpleasant... I have texture issues on things though. :shrug:

I'd be up for a private facebook group as well. Emphasis on private. My friends would be shocked if they knew what I was up to - I've never been the one to be into baby talk, so this is all very hush hush. I have no idea how to go about setting it up - I'm terrible with technology. I know enough to get by.

KK, you said you took your son to classes? What does he do there? How old is he? I hope you got some work done!

Bubble tea? Not a fan of tapioca, texture issues also lol.

I don't have a fb either lol

Can I join? I will be having an IUI on Monday (if my follicles play along) which would leave me at 17DPIUI on Halloween.
I am TTC#2. #1 came with a combo of Clomid, Metformin and Ovidrel. #2 is a little more stubborn and needs an IUI boost!
This is my first IUI and I am so nervous that it will not work. Since I will not be able to wait until Halloween to POAS... I will try my hardest to wait until 14DPIUI which will be Monday 10/28.....but I know me and I will start POAS 10DPIUI which will be Friday 10/25!!!! Any IUI advice out there? Good Luck to us all.

Here is for hoping we get our :bfp:

I missed so much! Had a terrible night at work, I freaked out a little lol...but just wanted a tequila sunrise when I got home, but opted for bed :haha:

I'm about to leave to take my oh to the airport (he'll be in fl til sat night/sunday before I go to work :( ) so I'm free to poas all weekend! I'll be more elaborate when I get home ladies:)

Can I join? I will be having an IUI on Monday (if my follicles play along) which would leave me at 17DPIUI on Halloween.
I am TTC#2. #1 came with a combo of Clomid, Metformin and Ovidrel. #2 is a little more stubborn and needs an IUI boost!
This is my first IUI and I am so nervous that it will not work. Since I will not be able to wait until Halloween to POAS... I will try my hardest to wait until 14DPIUI which will be Monday 10/28.....but I know me and I will start POAS 10DPIUI which will be Friday 10/25!!!! Any IUI advice out there? Good Luck to us all.

Welcome! Good luck, I think all of our bodies are a bit stubborn here :winkwink: lots of dust! :dust:

I missed so much! Had a terrible night at work, I freaked out a little lol...but just wanted a tequila sunrise when I got home, but opted for bed :haha:

I'm about to leave to take my oh to the airport (he'll be in fl til sat night/sunday before I go to work :( ) so I'm free to poas all weekend! I'll be more elaborate when I get home ladies:)

Sorry you had a bad night at work. :-( I hate those days.

Welcome! Good luck, I think all of our bodies are a bit stubborn here :winkwink: lots of dust! :dust:

Welcome! :flower: I don't have any experience with iui, but I wish you all the luck in the world! We are poas addicts here so you will fit right in.

Can I join? :) 1DPO here - I might test starting the 21st.

:dust: to everyone

Welcome!:flower: I'm 3dpo I think so we are close. When are you testing?

I might start on the 21st, but I might hold out until the 23rd. We'll see lol. I was recently diagnosed with polycystic ovaries (not PCOS) after a weird cycle last month but our doctor doesn't think it will effect our chances of conceiving. I really hope he's right!

I'd be up for a private facebook group as well. Emphasis on private. My friends would be shocked if they knew what I was up to - I've never been the one to be into baby talk, so this is all very hush hush.

I'm the same with the hush hush, however everyone knows how much I want children. But since we decided to ttc, whenever the usual "you're not pregnant are you" (stuffing face), "when are you going to have a baby!!" Etc etc comes out of someone's mouth, instead of groaning "I don't knowwwww", I nervously chuckle thinking if only you knew :haha: if my closest friends knew, I think they would be shocked and probably think I forced my OH into it. I'm not like that at all, they just know I've been waiting while OH wasn't sure. I don't want their judgeful half smiles and "are you sure?"s. :shrug:

Sometimes at work a customers toddler will be dying for the loo (pregnant ladies and children are allowed to use our staff toilets supervised), a lot of the time they will also have a baby and be all like "can I leave him/her with you??" I'm like OF. COURSE. And weep inside at the gorgeousness of their baby. Melting.

:cloud9:

Can I join? :) 1DPO here - I might test starting the 21st.

:dust: to everyone

Welcome!:flower: I'm 3dpo I think so we are close. When are you testing?

I might start on the 21st, but I might hold out until the 23rd. We'll see lol. I was recently diagnosed with polycystic ovaries (not PCOS) after a weird cycle last month but our doctor doesn't think it will effect our chances of conceiving. I really hope he's right!

Ive seen a lot of women on these boards with pcos and many are just fine conceiving. good luck!

I should wait until the 18th at least but I don't think that will happen.

ladies.. i'm kinda getting the urge to go to the store and buy a test.. i'm tempted! i'm on CD23. AF due on CD26 or 27. no PG symptoms at all though. barely any PMS symptoms. just some irritability (not my usual monster self though), slightly sore boobs (nothing too crazy), and some light cramping yesterday and the day before. the only thing is, i want to stuff my face into oblivion. i want to eat EVERYTHING.

I am obviously a bad influence lol :test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck xx

Bad Dreambaby! Bad bad bad! :laugh2:

:haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::wacko::wacko::wacko: I am the crazy one of the bunch lol

Omg! Hahahaha! Me too!!! If I get a BFN I'm gonna be so crushed! I don't know how we couldn't have done it enough! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->