2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Can I join? I will be having an IUI on Monday (if my follicles play along) which would leave me at 17DPIUI on Halloween.
I am TTC#2. #1 came with a combo of Clomid, Metformin and Ovidrel. #2 is a little more stubborn and needs an IUI boost!
This is my first IUI and I am so nervous that it will not work. Since I will not be able to wait until Halloween to POAS... I will try my hardest to wait until 14DPIUI which will be Monday 10/28.....but I know me and I will start POAS 10DPIUI which will be Friday 10/25!!!! Any IUI advice out there? Good Luck to us all.

Here is for hoping we get our :bfp:

Welcome :hugs: I don't know anything about iui but i can try and keep u company while u wait for ur :bfp:

I missed so much! Had a terrible night at work, I freaked out a little lol...but just wanted a tequila sunrise when I got home, but opted for bed :haha:

I'm about to leave to take my oh to the airport (he'll be in fl til sat night/sunday before I go to work :( ) so I'm free to poas all weekend! I'll be more elaborate when I get home ladies:)

Awww sorry u had a bad day at work. We r hear to cheer u up any way we can. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK, I will have to read through but I had to post this...not really a squinter...

Attachments

• 10dpox2.jpg
    10dpox2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 20
Welcome new guys!!

And yeah I see a totally faint second line. Here's hoping it sticks and continues to get darker :)

I am 10dpo today, and I really thought I was out after a negative on a FRER 2 days ago when I woke up with heartburn (I never get heartburn)

Congrats KK! So excited for you!
https://www.geezergamers.com/images/smilies/woot_jump.gif

Welcome new guys!!

And yeah I see a totally faint second line. Here's hoping it sticks and continues to get darker :)

I am 10dpo today, and I really thought I was out after a negative on a FRER 2 days ago when I woke up with heartburn (I never get heartburn)

can u post ur chart? what does it look like?

https://ovufriend.com/chart,211aff226b3c55f62cf36d2a0a9e062b.html

See if this works....

LOL thanks guys....still kinda in shock over here...and NOW I have to run errands...kinda wanted to lay in bed and just let it all soak in.

Welcome to all the newcomers! :hi:

I can't get over how quickly this thread is moving the past few days. Between this and the FB group I just keep jumping back and forth and I'm like OH! WOW!

Krisssssssyyyyyyy :happydance::thumbup: :dance::yipee::headspin::friends::howdy::wohoo::bunny:

OK, I will have to read through but I had to post this...not really a squinter...

Omg omg omg kk!!!!! That's a bfp!!!! Ahhhhhhhh....I'm so excited!!!! Yay yay yay!!!! Congrats!!! I feel like I just got my own:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->