2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Oh and welcome new ladies! Lol...sorry excitement overwhelmed me:haha:

That just made my week kk! I can't believe it! And you thought you were out lol! Stick baby stick! :)

Welcome to all the newcomers! :hi:

I can't get over how quickly this thread is moving the past few days. Between this and the FB group I just keep jumping back and forth and I'm like OH! WOW!

Krisssssssyyyyyyy :happydance::thumbup: :dance::yipee::headspin::friends::howdy::wohoo::bunny:

Haha I know!!! I can't keep up!!! Fb, this page, and BFP!! Happy happy Friday!!

Welcome new ladies!
Where's everyone at in their cycles? I know yall have probably said, but I can't keep up over here!
I'm only 4dpo and going nuts!!!

Welcome new ladies!
Where's everyone at in their cycles? I know yall have probably said, but I can't keep up over here!
I'm only 4dpo and going nuts!!!

you and me both. 4dpo here as well can't wait to start poas lol

I told myself I was going to wait until Friday... I highly doubt that'll happen. Hahaha

Welcome new guys!!

And yeah I see a totally faint second line. Here's hoping it sticks and continues to get darker :)

I am 10dpo today, and I really thought I was out after a negative on a FRER 2 days ago when I woke up with heartburn (I never get heartburn)

yaayyy!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:!!! :yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::ninja::ninja::ninja::juggle::juggle::juggle::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo:

KK!!! Congrats! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I hope it keeps getting darker and darker for you!

So my brain isn't working correctly since I saw Kk's lines lol. I love the updated title! Yay for a :bfp: !!!! I am so excited for everone else to start to :test: :test: :test: !!!! I have to thank you Kk for pulling me out of my under the weather feeling today :flower:

Mizzy-I think you're the next closest to actually get good results from poas :happydance: I'm only one day behind you :happydance: Let's get some more :bfp:'s

I have to go back and look at the front page to see where everyone is at lol. And I'm going to need some serious guidance to post a picture on here! lol

Mizzy, Foreign, and Baby- When are you girls testing? This is need to know info lol :test: :test: :test: ...no pressure lol!

Dream- do you think you could edit Kk on the front page to say she got her :bfp: today at 10dpo? Just for reference for ppl like me who can't remember dates lol...I know, I know, I'm a pain in the butt! Oh reminds me all the time of that :haha:

Mizzy, Foreign, and Baby- When are you girls testing? This is need to know info lol :test: :test: :test: ...no pressure lol!

Dream- do you think you could edit Kk on the front page to say she got her :bfp: today at 10dpo? Just for reference for ppl like me who can't remember dates lol...I know, I know, I'm a pain in the butt! Oh reminds me all the time of that :haha:

I have added 10dpo now (cos i already updated it to BFP). Any other DIVA demands :tease: lol

I have added 10dpo now (cos i already updated it to BFP). Any other DIVA demands :tease: lol

Yup :haha: will you mark it the 11th? lol...Im telling you, I am terrible! I'll just need a reminder a while from now if I'm still ttc :dohh: My kids took all of my memory :cry: lol

Thanks for the updating! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->