2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Mizzy, Foreign, and Baby- When are you girls testing? This is need to know info lol :test: :test: :test: ...no pressure lol!

Dream- do you think you could edit Kk on the front page to say she got her :bfp: today at 10dpo? Just for reference for ppl like me who can't remember dates lol...I know, I know, I'm a pain in the butt! Oh reminds me all the time of that :haha:

I have added 10dpo now (cos i already updated it to BFP). Any other DIVA demands :tease: lol

Yup :haha: will you mark it the 11th? lol...Im telling you, I am terrible! I'll just need a reminder a while from now if I'm still ttc :dohh: My kids took all of my memory :cry: lol

Thanks for the updating! :hugs:

:saywhat: DONE :yellowcard: lol

Mizzy, Foreign, and Baby- When are you girls testing? This is need to know info lol :test: :test: :test: ...no pressure lol!

Dream- do you think you could edit Kk on the front page to say she got her :bfp: today at 10dpo? Just for reference for ppl like me who can't remember dates lol...I know, I know, I'm a pain in the butt! Oh reminds me all the time of that :haha:

I have added 10dpo now (cos i already updated it to BFP). Any other DIVA demands :tease: lol

Yup :haha: will you mark it the 11th? lol...Im telling you, I am terrible! I'll just need a reminder a while from now if I'm still ttc :dohh: My kids took all of my memory :cry: lol

Thanks for the updating! :hugs:

:saywhat: DONE :yellowcard: lol

Thanks Dream! You're such a trooper :winkwink:

But happy for our first BFP, how do you feel Krissy?

I feel pretty :O the only thing out of the norm for me is the indigestion ive had...all other "symptoms" are my AF symptoms.

I'm trying not to get too :happydance: till it gets darker and shows signs of sticking around :)

I feel pretty :O the only thing out of the norm for me is the indigestion ive had...all other "symptoms" are my AF symptoms.

I'm trying not to get too :happydance: till it gets darker and shows signs of sticking around :)

Understandable! We are all chuffed for you :flower: hope that's one sticky sticky bean here to stay :hugs:

Surely you'll give us progression pics? More diva demands! :brat: :haha:

I'm sad I will be testing in November and not with you guys :(

Don't be sad Pickle! :hugs: If I move on to next month, you'll be way ahead of me! Lol...then I'll be saying I wish I could be testing with you! :flower:

Aw thank you :blush: I'd prefer to see you all get BFP before that though! Can't wait to see this month unfold for you girlies. While I get back in the saddle lol

I told my hubby that we had a faint line, so he is excited too. Now I am anxiously waiting for everyone else to start testing I got enough of you guys testing over the next 4 weeks to keep me occupied, cause if it stick we may not tell people till Christmas.

I'm sad I will be testing in November and not with you guys :(

Don't be sad Pickle! :hugs: If I move on to next month, you'll be way ahead of me! Lol...then I'll be saying I wish I could be testing with you! :flower:

Aw thank you :blush: I'd prefer to see you all get BFP before that though! Can't wait to see this month unfold for you girlies. While I get back on the saddle lol

Hahahahaha!!!! That just made me laugh so hard at my computer screen :rofl: Things with such literal meanings like that are hilarious to me!!! I am excited for everyone here, and even if I move on to next month, I will be doing so in some great company! that makes things so much easier! :hugs: I go through some serious withdrawal from this thread when I'm at work!

Surely you'll give us progression pics? More diva demands! :brat: :haha:

lol bet u ladies like that phrase DIVA DEMANDS

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I told my hubby that we had a faint line, so he is excited too. Now I am anxiously waiting for everyone else to start testing I got enough of you guys testing over the next 4 weeks to keep me occupied, cause if it stick we may not tell people till Christmas.

That's my plan too, if we get a sticky :bfp: this month. I bet he is excited, I know mine would be!

I'm having such a good time with you ladies I hope we stick together regardless of when we all get our :bfp:!

Pickle I'll be testing late enough in October that it will kind of be almost November! :) I do hope we all get them soon though, then we can all have summer 2014 babies together! :)

Good afternoon Girlies <3 I love seeing so much optimism on this forum! Its so exciting! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday :flower: ..

KK .. How many cycles did it take you to get your bfp? :thumbup:

Test!!! Goodness hehehe, I'm 8 DPO today and so proud of myself that I made it this far... Going to start to get my :bfn: tomorrow :) TEST!!!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->