2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Good afternoon Girlies <3 I love seeing so much optimism on this forum! Its so exciting! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday :flower: ..

KK .. How many cycles did it take you to get your bfp? :thumbup:

I believe it is her 2nd cycle.
Doesn't it seem weird how much we know about each other's cycles? Haha

Test!!! Goodness hehehe, I'm 8 DPO today and so proud of myself that I made it this far... Going to start to get my :bfn: tomorrow :) TEST!!!! Good luck!

Lol! I don't know how you did it either! Good luck tomorrow! :thumbup:

Good afternoon Girlies <3 I love seeing so much optimism on this forum! Its so exciting! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday :flower: ..

I believe it is her 2nd cycle.
Doesn't it seem weird how much we know about each other's cycles? Haha

Lol yes it is!

I'm having such a good time with you ladies I hope we stick together regardless of when we all get our :bfp:!

Pickle I'll be testing late enough in October that it will kind of be almost November! :) I do hope we all get them soon though, then we can all have summer 2014 babies together! :)

I hope so too! For all of it lol

Happy Friday!! When are you testing Mizzy? Idk how you hold out lol

Hello! I am relatively new here but I am also in TWW! o: I'm 1 DPO at the moment. Gonna test on Oct 24.

A little history: I just got off BC in Sept. Was not expecting to really try or get an O until after AF came back (whenever that would be). But, I started getting O symptoms last Thursday so I started testing with OPKs since I had some on hand. Just had pains that Thursday but I got EWCM this past Tuesday. Got a +OPK yesterday morning (and a very close to + one the night before)

Either way, did quite a bit of BDing and who knows, maybe we'll get lucky as this is only my first cycle! O:

Hello! I am relatively new here but I am also in TWW! o: I'm 1 DPO at the moment. Gonna test on Oct 24.

A little history: I just got off BC in Sept. Was not expecting to really try or get an O until after AF came back (whenever that would be). But, I started getting O symptoms last Thursday so I started testing with OPKs since I had some on hand. Just had pains that Thursday but I got EWCM this past Tuesday. Got a +OPK yesterday morning (and a very close to + one the night before)

Either way, did quite a bit of BDing and who knows, maybe we'll get lucky as this is only my first cycle! O:

Welcome Bee! Gl, FX'd, and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Welcome! :flower: good luck!

I'm having such a good time with you ladies I hope we stick together regardless of when we all get our :bfp:!

Pickle I'll be testing late enough in October that it will kind of be almost November! :) I do hope we all get them soon though, then we can all have summer 2014 babies together! :)

I dont think I'm likely to see a :bfp: till November either, unless something really out of this world causes my cycle to change before I see the doc in a few more days. Hoping that once I get in things will start moving faster/more smoothly and that I'll be able to join the "2014 summer babies" cluster of Mama's.

Pretty sure KK is getting the big ball of baby dust rolling...c'mon little beans...get sticky!:hugs:

Welcome :hi: This thread is a nice mix of ladies who haven't been trying long, and who have been through MANY cycles. We like to keep things as positive we can, I hope you feel at home with us!:flower:

Sending lots of good vibes and baby dust your way :dust:

Hopefully you will catch your sticky bean this cycle and get a nice :bfp: That would be exciting!

Test!!! Goodness hehehe, I'm 8 DPO today and so proud of myself that I made it this far... Going to start to get my :bfn: tomorrow :) TEST!!!! Good luck!

Hooray for Willpower:happydance:

9dpo sounds like a pretty good time to start testing. I've heard of totally unquestionable :bfp: 's at 9dpo, and the anticipated squinters. Ladies, time to eat your carrots and make sure to clear up any "line-eye", I feel like the test pics are gonna start rolling in, can't wait to see some more big beautiful :bfp: 's in this thread!

Good luck FC :dust:

Mizzy this is my 2nd cycle. I waited 10 years since my last kiddo though lol

Happy Friday!! When are you testing Mizzy? Idk how you hold out lol

Hey LouLou :) Only have one test for this month so gonna wait as long as possible :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->