2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hello! I am relatively new here but I am also in TWW! o: I'm 1 DPO at the moment. Gonna test on Oct 24.

A little history: I just got off BC in Sept. Was not expecting to really try or get an O until after AF came back (whenever that would be). But, I started getting O symptoms last Thursday so I started testing with OPKs since I had some on hand. Just had pains that Thursday but I got EWCM this past Tuesday. Got a +OPK yesterday morning (and a very close to + one the night before)

Either way, did quite a bit of BDing and who knows, maybe we'll get lucky as this is only my first cycle! O:

Welcome :hugs: x

Good afternoon Girlies <3 I love seeing so much optimism on this forum! Its so exciting! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday :flower: ..

KK .. How many cycles did it take you to get your bfp? :thumbup:

Happy Friday!! When are you testing Mizzy? Idk how you hold out lol

Hey LouLou :) Only have one test for this month so gonna wait as long as possible :p

You have will power made of steel! I envy you like crazy right now Mizzy:) I have no self control at all lol...I poas at 6am this morning and all I got was an antibody strip lol. I'm not disappointed, I know I'm only 7dpo, and even if it doesn't turn into a bfp, I will be ok, it's only my second month ttc and I have all you girls for support:) and I know there's always next month!

Took another test this morning, and the line looks a little fainter than yesterdays super faint line, so I am gonna hold off with anymore testing till the 14th. :)

Good afternoon Girlies <3 I love seeing so much optimism on this forum! Its so exciting! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday :flower: ..

Hey LouLou :) Only have one test for this month so gonna wait as long as possible :p

You have will power made of steel! I envy you like crazy right now Mizzy:) I have no self control at all lol...I poas at 6am this morning and all I got was an antibody strip lol. I'm not disappointed, I know I'm only 7dpo, and even if it doesn't turn into a bfp, I will be ok, it's only my second month ttc and I have all you girls for support:) and I know there's always next month!
Good luck mizzy!!

Lol Lou Lou. Welcome to the crazy club. Don't sit there that's my Sid of the couch. :winkwink:

Took another test this morning, and the line looks a little fainter than yesterdays super faint line, so I am gonna hold off with anymore testing till the 14th. :)

They say it dbls every 2 days right? The 14th seems so far away! Lol...Gl for stickiness Kk. I'm keeping my FX'd for you darlin!

Good luck KK! :flower: we are right here with you!

Good luck mizzy!!

Lol Lou Lou. Welcome to the crazy club. Don't sit there that's my Sid of the couch. :winkwink:

We can share this seat friend! I'll make some room for ya! ;)

I'm feeling super crampy/achy today, like I feel the day before af shows up, but I still have another week before I expect the :witch: !!
Not to ss too much (lol), but cm has gone from super sticky, thick lotiony to more of a watery lotiony that's not sticky. Hope it's a good sign!

Morning everyone,

Does anyone watch their cm? I know for some it's gross but I keep track of mine. The EWCM and light cramps were the only signs I had that I might be about to ovulate. I had a bit more EWCM yesterday afternoon, but now it's just watery again. I thought you were supposed to dry up after ovulation? Anyone else experience this?

Just a back story on me, we have a 21 month old son and in September we decided to start trying for a sibling for our son. Our first cycle I started spotting (mostly brown) at 8dpo and it continued until I got a heavy bleed when AF was due right on schedule. We wound up at the urgent care clinic because I had had a faint BFP 2 days before this heavy bleed. I was convinced I was having a chemical or something terrible. By the time we got there I was bleeding heavily just like AF. They did a urine test and turns out I wasn't pregnant. The doctor thought maybe I had a few cysts on my ovaries, so they sent me for an ultrasound. The results came back that I did have polycystic ovaries. My doctor wasn't concerned though and said this shouldn't affect our chances of conceiving. But of course I've read up on polycystic ovaries and have read that women with them often don't ovulate, so now I'm paranoid lol.

Sorry for the ramble ;)

Morning everyone,

Does anyone watch their cm? I know for some it's gross but I keep track of mine. The EWCM and light cramps were the only signs I had that I might be about to ovulate. I had a bit more EWCM yesterday afternoon, but now it's just watery again. I thought you were supposed to dry up after ovulation? Anyone else experience this?

Just a back story on me, we have a 21 month old son and in September we decided to start trying for a sibling for our son. Our first cycle I started spotting (mostly brown) at 8dpo and it continued until I got a heavy bleed when AF was due right on schedule. We wound up at the urgent care clinic because I had had a faint BFP 2 days before this heavy bleed. I was convinced I was having a chemical or something terrible. By the time we got there I was bleeding heavily just like AF. They did a urine test and turns out I wasn't pregnant. The doctor thought maybe I had a few cysts on my ovaries, so they sent me for an ultrasound. The results came back that I did have polycystic ovaries. My doctor wasn't concerned though and said this shouldn't affect our chances of conceiving. But of course I've read up on polycystic ovaries and have read that women with them often don't ovulate, so now I'm paranoid lol.

Sorry for the ramble ;)

You probably had a chemical. It happens :( there seem to be a lot of women with pcos on this board and I've seen lots with kids already or a bfp. You don't know unless you try...so have fun tryin! :winkwink: ...if you know what I mean...:winkwink: lol

Oh and as for cm, I try to pay attention but haven't been watching long enough to notice a difference. I'd say mine is pretty much like what you've described... I'm 4 dpo I think?

Can i join!!!!!????

I will be testing in 6 days on the 18th!
This will be my first time testing in a loooooong time. Had a hold on TTC for almost over a year. GLAD TO BE BACK!

best of luck DJ!!

Denyse, I had to go look at my chart but after EWCM, I had creamy CM, and a lot of those were thick white CM, about 4 days ago it went to more of a watery lotion consistency. and 2 days ago it got kinda dry, but yesterday back to lotion.

I know every womans body is different though :)

hiay Girl-Friends... Krissy, that's exactly how my CM has been... hmmmm X'ing my fingers for yah!!!!! good luck!

as to me, I got my anticipated :bfn: @ 5:45 this morning. Staying hopeful tho. the odd thing this month for me it that, @ 8 dpo & 9 dpo (today) all my cramps went away... started cramping @ 4 dpo until 7 dpo and now quiet as it gets.... the quiet before the sorm? usually if AF comes, I'll start cramping on 7dpo all the way tru' and now this...
hmmmmmm
tomorrow is another day ')
Happy Saturday Ladies and Gentle Ladies :)
Fingers X'ed for all 10.13.13 testers!!!

best of luck DJ!!

Denyse, I had to go look at my chart but after EWCM, I had creamy CM, and a lot of those were thick white CM, about 4 days ago it went to more of a watery lotion consistency. and 2 days ago it got kinda dry, but yesterday back to lotion.

Thank you! And congrats on you BFP!

Can i join!!!!!????

This will be my first time testing in a loooooong time. Had a hold on TTC for almost over a year. GLAD TO BE BACK!

I'm going to test on the 18th too! And I was also diagnosed with pcos this year! Good luck!!

hiay Girl-Friends... Krissy, that's exactly how my CM has been... hmmmm X'ing my fingers for yah!!!!! good luck!

as to me, I got my anticipated :bfn: @ 5:45 this morning. Staying hopeful tho. the odd thing this month for me it that, @ 8 dpo & 9 dpo (today) all my cramps went away... started cramping @ 4 dpo until 7 dpo and now quiet as it gets.... the quiet before the sorm? usually if AF comes, I'll start cramping on 7dpo all the way tru' and now this...
hmmmmmm
tomorrow is another day ')
Happy Saturday Ladies and Gentle Ladies :)
Fingers X'ed for all 10.13.13 testers!!!

FX'd for tomorrow Foreign!

I'm the same as you Denyse and Kk on the cm going from super thick and lotiony, to being more of a watery lotiony yesterday on 6dpo! I think I posted about it earlier today lol

Morning everyone,

Sorry for the ramble ;)

I've been tracking my CM and all that, doing BBT and the works! (OPKs too) hahaha! It's only our first month with our first TTC but I am just one of those people that if I am planning for something I really want, I go 200%. Did the same thing with our wedding and honeymoon trip. lol. But really, in combo with the O pain and nausea I was feeling, it helped me realize that I was Oing. Which i wasnt expecting to do just yet since I got off BC. So, I think it's a good thing to do!

I had EWCM like crazy from Tuesday to Thursday, now its much more watery. Not exactly dried up yet because I definitely notice that I have CM still. But I'm only 2DPO. Although it might be considered dry by most standards, but I was really, really dry when I was on BC so any minute amount seems like a bunch to me right now lol

ANYWAY!! I seems a lot of ladies have PCOS and its getting more common. I hope it doesn't end up interfering too much though and that you get your BFP soon!

DJ- Oooh! Good luck! I think I'm testing much later than everyone, around the 24th.

Krissy- I hope your Monday ends up being awesome with a more visible BFP!! :happydance:

best of luck DJ!!

Yeah mine is more creamy now than EWCM, so maybe it's normal for me. It actually doesn't differ much to what I have every month. I had just read somewhere that you're supposed to go dry after ov, but every woman is different so maybe this is just natural for me.

Can i join!!!!!????

I noticed you have PCOS as well - I was just diagnosed last month. How are you doing? Did it ever effect TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->