2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Morning everyone,

Does anyone watch their cm? I know for some it's gross but I keep track of mine. The EWCM and light cramps were the only signs I had that I might be about to ovulate. I had a bit more EWCM yesterday afternoon, but now it's just watery again. I thought you were supposed to dry up after ovulation? Anyone else experience this?

Just a back story on me, we have a 21 month old son and in September we decided to start trying for a sibling for our son. Our first cycle I started spotting (mostly brown) at 8dpo and it continued until I got a heavy bleed when AF was due right on schedule. We wound up at the urgent care clinic because I had had a faint BFP 2 days before this heavy bleed. I was convinced I was having a chemical or something terrible. By the time we got there I was bleeding heavily just like AF. They did a urine test and turns out I wasn't pregnant. The doctor thought maybe I had a few cysts on my ovaries, so they sent me for an ultrasound. The results came back that I did have polycystic ovaries. My doctor wasn't concerned though and said this shouldn't affect our chances of conceiving. But of course I've read up on polycystic ovaries and have read that women with them often don't ovulate, so now I'm paranoid lol.

Sorry for the ramble ;)

You probably had a chemical. It happens :( there seem to be a lot of women with pcos on this board and I've seen lots with kids already or a bfp. You don't know unless you try...so have fun tryin! :winkwink: ...if you know what I mean...:winkwink: lol

Oh and as for cm, I try to pay attention but haven't been watching long enough to notice a difference. I'd say mine is pretty much like what you've described... I'm 4 dpo I think?

I had thought chemical too but the doctors said it wasn't....so I don't know. Keeping my hopes up though for this month and the months to come :) We're not giving up yet.

Welcome dj! :flower:

I'm still reading everyone's stuff and still hoping for everyone...just moves too fast sometimes to answer everybody. :) and I'm lazy... :blush:

I'm still reading everyone's stuff and still hoping for everyone...just moves too fast sometimes to answer everybody. :) and I'm lazy... :blush:

Lol no worries. Just got off work so I'm being quite lazy myself! Lol. Not feeling to positive this cycle. No symptoms what so ever

Can i join!!!!!????

I will be testing in 6 days on the 18th!
This will be my first time testing in a loooooong time. Had a hold on TTC for almost over a year. GLAD TO BE BACK!

I'm going to test on the 18th too! And I was also diagnosed with pcos this year! Good luck!!

Thank you! Are you taking anything for your PCOS? I'm going hormonal free for as long as I can take it but I'm worried its useless without help

Can i join!!!!!????

This will be my first time testing in a loooooong time. Had a hold on TTC for almost over a year. GLAD TO BE BACK!

I noticed you have PCOS as well - I was just diagnosed last month. How are you doing? Did it ever effect TTC?

Well we ttc for a year before being diagnosed and I was noticing how my cycles were always erratic and never really normal. This all started after I got off birth control a good five years ago. I say it has impact me ttcing just because it's much harder to predict ovulation. My obgyn says I should go on clomid if I want to continue and try and conceive but I hate the idea of having hormones pumped in me. I'm hoping to still try naturally, though recently I've been feeling defeated :/ what about you? What has your dr. Said?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I better start seeing some POAS pics soon or I'm climbing through this monitor after you!

Can i join!!!!!????

I noticed you have PCOS as well - I was just diagnosed last month. How are you doing? Did it ever effect TTC?

Well we ttc for a year before being diagnosed and I was noticing how my cycles were always erratic and never really normal. This all started after I got off birth control a good five years ago. I say it has impact me ttcing just because it's much harder to predict ovulation. My obgyn says I should go on clomid if I want to continue and try and conceive but I hate the idea of having hormones pumped in me. I'm hoping to still try naturally, though recently I've been feeling defeated :/ what about you? What has your dr. Said?

My doctor saw my ultrasound results - all he said was yes I have polycystic ovaries but he never used the PCOS term so i'm not sure if I have PCOS or just some cysts that he's hoping will go away on their own? He doesn't think it should affect our chance at conceiving - I hope he's right. He put me on prenatal vitamins. I've never had abnormal cycles (mine are usually 30 days and come right on time), so I'm hoping that will continue but who knows? I've read up so much on PCOS that now I'm scared :(

Can i join!!!!!????

My doctor saw my ultrasound results - all he said was yes I have polycystic ovaries but he never used the PCOS term so i'm not sure if I have PCOS or just some cysts that he's hoping will go away on their own? He doesn't think it should affect our chance at conceiving - I hope he's right. He put me on prenatal vitamins. I've never had abnormal cycles (mine are usually 30 days and come right on time), so I'm hoping that will continue but who knows? I've read up so much on PCOS that now I'm scared :(

Dont freak yourself our too much! I say stay positive, especially considering you have a relatively normal cycle :) That is a very good sign. Mine can be anywhere from 27 days to 52. It really all depends :/
It could be your dr. is just speaking light of it, which is still a good thing, meaning he doesnt think its anything to be concerned about. Or you could just have cysts. The fact that he prescribed vitamins is a good sign :)
Mine basically told me i either get on clomid or go back to birthcontrol. But im rebelling ;)

Lol no worries. Just got off work so I'm being quite lazy myself! Lol. Not feeling to positive this cycle. No symptoms what so ever

Youre not out till the fat lady sings. :af:

yeah yeah I said I wasn't going to test again....I lied good news is, this one is NO squinter!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test185710

My left boob was so fricken sore yesterday, and I could tell it was a different sore from my normal AF pain. Have not been able to sleep well the last two nights.

Going to be a low key day for me, just sitting around editing pictures :thumbup: Gonna try to lay back down for a bit but I should be more active today on here than the last two days since I'll be home all day. :hugs:

yeah yeah I said I wasn't going to test again....I lied good news is, this one is NO squinter!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test185710

My left boob was so fricken sore yesterday, and I could tell it was a different sore from my normal AF pain. Have not been able to sleep well the last two nights.

Going to be a low key day for me, just sitting around editing pictures :thumbup: Gonna try to lay back down for a bit but I should be more active today on here than the last two days since I'll be home all day. :hugs:

Those are some wonderful lines Kk! Very nice! :thumbup: congrats!! :hugs:
I have no idea how to put a picture on here lol. I have to try and do it as a secret from my kids right now and they're really nosy. My tests have been negative tho lol

So I was talking to my dd about maybe wanting another baby about 2 months ago and she told me that she would move out of my house if I had another baby lol...ok its not really funny, but it made me laugh a little because she was so serious and that was her first reaction. She will not consider the idea even tho she loves other ppls babies...my ds said as long as its a boy he's fine with it lol lol lol :haha:

Just thought I'd share:) it's been a long weekend with my oh away and the kids off school Fri and tomorrow! My dd's bff has been here since yesterday and dd has been so mean to ds since then. I feel like I missed my calling as a referee...lmao! :haha: I would have a drink if I could lol

Can i join!!!!!????

Dont freak yourself our too much! I say stay positive, especially considering you have a relatively normal cycle :) That is a very good sign. Mine can be anywhere from 27 days to 52. It really all depends :/
It could be your dr. is just speaking light of it, which is still a good thing, meaning he doesnt think its anything to be concerned about. Or you could just have cysts. The fact that he prescribed vitamins is a good sign :)
Mine basically told me i either get on clomid or go back to birthcontrol. But im rebelling ;)

Thanks, I really appreciate your words of support :) The only change I've noticed is I'm having wayyyyy less cramps during my

Lol, my son pressed enter haha ;) I meant I'm having way less cramps during my cycle. I've had barely any at all. Is that weird?

CONGRATS KRISSY!!!! So very happy for you.... blow us some baby dust, would you? ;)

as to me :bfn: with fmu @ 10 dpo(today) ... still feeling hopeful :D the reason being is the abstinence of cramps since 8 dpo :D going to POAS again later this afternoon I just KNOW something is different... good luck to all who are still hoping!

Happy Sunday :)

Lol, my son pressed enter haha ;) I meant I'm having way less cramps during my cycle. I've had barely any at all. Is that weird?

I would say anything abnormal from the usual is a good sign! Maybe all your implantation cramping isn't as strong as at cramps

So I was talking to my dd about maybe wanting another baby about 2 months ago and she told me that she would move out of my house if I had another baby lol...ok its not really funny, but it made me laugh a little because she was so serious and that was her first reaction. She will not consider the idea even tho she loves other ppls babies...my ds said as long as its a boy he's fine with it lol lol lol :haha:

Just thought I'd share:) it's been a long weekend with my oh away and the kids off school Fri and tomorrow! My dd's bff has been here since yesterday and dd has been so mean to ds since then. I feel like I missed my calling as a referee...lmao! :haha: I would have a drink if I could lol

That is adorable! My mom told me that when she first mentioned bringing home my brother to my older sister, she said as long as he lived in the backyard, it was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->