2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

CONGRATS KRISSY!!!! So very happy for you.... blow us some baby dust, would you? ;)

as to me :bfn: with fmu @ 10 dpo(today) ... still feeling hopeful :D the reason being is the abstinence of cramps since 8 dpo :D going to POAS again later this afternoon I just KNOW something is different... good luck to all who are still hoping!

Happy Sunday :)

Bah I wanna know already! Lol. Be sure to update us! And lots of baby dust :dust::dust:

CONGRATS KRISSY!!!! So very happy for you.... blow us some baby dust, would you? ;)

as to me :bfn: with fmu @ 10 dpo(today) ... still feeling hopeful :D the reason being is the abstinence of cramps since 8 dpo :D going to POAS again later this afternoon I just KNOW something is different... good luck to all who are still hoping!

Bah I wanna know already! Lol. Be sure to update us! And lots of baby dust :dust::dust:

I second this! Lol

Lol, my son pressed enter haha ;) I meant I'm having way less cramps during my cycle. I've had barely any at all. Is that weird?

I would say anything abnormal from the usual is a good sign! Maybe all your implantation cramping isn't as strong as at cramps

I'm only 3dpo so I know cramping could start anytime. It just feels odd because I normally have painful ones throughout my cycle. I only had a few the day I think I ovulated.

yeah yeah I said I wasn't going to test again....I lied good news is, this one is NO squinter!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test185710

My left boob was so fricken sore yesterday, and I could tell it was a different sore from my normal AF pain. Have not been able to sleep well the last two nights.

Going to be a low key day for me, just sitting around editing pictures :thumbup: Gonna try to lay back down for a bit but I should be more active today on here than the last two days since I'll be home all day. :hugs:

:happydance::thumbup:

I was so excited to see today's total no-squint-necessary second line. It's good that you get to have a low-key day today. I know if I were you I'd be on a total emotional roller coaster ride fight now, I bet taking it easy is exactly what you need.

I feel like I've been away so long, even though it was basically just like all day yesterday that I didnt get on. So much happens so fast, this thread is so nice and full now, and moves quick. I hope that means we start seeing some ladies POAS and some :bfp: 's in here soon!

Afm, It's cycle day 9 and I'm pretty sure I O'ed last night or today. I had 2 days of watery and two days of EW cm. i havent really check today, but my temp did dip and I'm feeling crampy. Cervix soft and open and moving lower the past few days.

I don't know for sure if O because I'm having super short cycles, but CD 8 or 9 would make sense..though it still gives me a pretty short LP if my cycle is less than 22 or 23 days. Still, would be better than the past two cycles. I was doing OPK's but i decided to save 'em for after my doc appt on the 16th, and now I feel like I might have missed the surge I was hoping to see, even just to show that my body was gearing up to O, since I'm so confused about whats going on.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and that we start seeing some :bfp: 's filling up this thread! :dust:

yeah yeah I said I wasn't going to test again....I lied good news is, this one is NO squinter!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test185710

My left boob was so fricken sore yesterday, and I could tell it was a different sore from my normal AF pain. Have not been able to sleep well the last two nights.

Going to be a low key day for me, just sitting around editing pictures :thumbup: Gonna try to lay back down for a bit but I should be more active today on here than the last two days since I'll be home all day. :hugs:

:happydance::thumbup:

I was so excited to see today's total no-squint-necessary second line. It's good that you get to have a low-key day today. I know if I were you I'd be on a total emotional roller coaster ride fight now, I bet taking it easy is exactly what you need.

I feel like I've been away so long, even though it was basically just like all day yesterday that I didnt get on. So much happens so fast, this thread is so nice and full now, and moves quick. I hope that means we start seeing some ladies POAS and some :bfp: 's in here soon!

Afm, It's cycle day 9 and I'm pretty sure I O'ed last night or today. I had 2 days of watery and two days of EW cm. i havent really check today, but my temp did dip and I'm feeling crampy. Cervix soft and open and moving lower the past few days.

I don't know for sure if O because I'm having super short cycles, but CD 8 or 9 would make sense..though it still gives me a pretty short LP if my cycle is less than 22 or 23 days. Still, would be better than the past two cycles. I was doing OPK's but i decided to save 'em for after my doc appt on the 16th, and now I feel like I might have missed the surge I was hoping to see, even just to show that my body was gearing up to O, since I'm so confused about whats going on.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and that we start seeing some :bfp: 's filling up this thread! :dust:

Baby dust baby dust baby baby baby dust!!

Yeah you miss one day and this board has moved like 10 pages lol

I'm ready for your appointment so you can get some answers :happydance:

So I was talking to my dd about maybe wanting another baby about 2 months ago and she told me that she would move out of my house if I had another baby lol...ok its not really funny, but it made me laugh a little because she was so serious and that was her first reaction. She will not consider the idea even tho she loves other ppls babies...my ds said as long as its a boy he's fine with it lol lol lol :haha:

Just thought I'd share:) it's been a long weekend with my oh away and the kids off school Fri and tomorrow! My dd's bff has been here since yesterday and dd has been so mean to ds since then. I feel like I missed my calling as a referee...lmao! :haha: I would have a drink if I could lol

My kiddo is outta school tomorrow too, I think we will do a lunch date..I like taking him on lunch dates lol

If you go to the advance settings when doing a message there is a little paper clip on the same row as fonts, just upload a picture there :) Hope that helps!

I just so happen to have a can next to me filled with baby dust. I am fixing to blow it all over the monitor right now!

Keep staying positive!!

So I was talking to my dd about maybe wanting another baby about 2 months ago and she told me that she would move out of my house if I had another baby lol...ok its not really funny, but it made me laugh a little because she was so serious and that was her first reaction. She will not consider the idea even tho she loves other ppls babies...my ds said as long as its a boy he's fine with it lol lol lol :haha:

Just thought I'd share:) it's been a long weekend with my oh away and the kids off school Fri and tomorrow! My dd's bff has been here since yesterday and dd has been so mean to ds since then. I feel like I missed my calling as a referee...lmao! :haha: I would have a drink if I could lol

My kiddo is outta school tomorrow too, I think we will do a lunch date..I like taking him on lunch dates lol

If you go to the advance settings when doing a message there is a little paper clip on the same row as fonts, just upload a picture there :) Hope that helps!

Hope you have a great lunch date! :)

I tried doing that from my phone since the pics are on my phone, but didn't work. I even emailed them to myself and tried lol. I'll try on the computer tomorrow if my kids aren't being super nosy ;) I'm not technology inclined at all! :haha:

Thanks for the dust! I started having extra saliva and a nauseous feeling today, so I'm hoping it's the dust you sent and not the flu! Lol

Happy Sunday everyone! It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so we have lots of turkey eating ahead of us! We are off to my sister in law's in a few hours, then tomorrow we are cooking thanksgiving dinner for my side of the family.

I'm pretty sure I'm 3dpo and I've had very creamy/watery cm since, sometimes globs of it (sorry for the tmi). Is this normal? Also having some ovarian pains today. Not symptom spotting this cycle as I did that way too much last cycle and it ended badly with a faint BFP that was actually false.

lol so I THOUGHT I O'd on Thursday because it was the darkest I had seen an OPK be so far (then the line was non-existent the next test.) and was pretty damn close to the test line. BUT, I just had a feeling I should do another OPK today so i did and holy cow was it a huge, definitive positive! (and I did it with my second morning urine, just in case you are wondering!)

So I guess I will actually be 1DPO tomorrow instead of being on 3DPO today like I originally thought!

Here is a pic of the test. The one highlighted in green is this morning and I just threw it in the middle of some others I did a few days ago. (The one directly above I thought was a + before, but now that its been dry a few days and doesnt look + anymore. But the one I took this morning still looks good!)

Anyway, BD is definitely in order tonight! :D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Happy Sunday everyone! It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so we have lots of turkey eating ahead of us! We are off to my sister in law's in a few hours, then tomorrow we are cooking thanksgiving dinner for my side of the family.

I'm pretty sure I'm 3dpo and I've had very creamy/watery cm since, sometimes globs of it (sorry for the tmi). Is this normal? Also having some ovarian pains today. Not symptom spotting this cycle as I did that way too much last cycle and it ended badly with a faint BFP that was actually false.

Happy thanksgiving! I'm totally jealous of the turkey eating! I LOVE turkey and I'm hungry!

Cm for me is different from month to month in volume, but usually follows about the same texture pattern. Not to a t, but fairly close. I wouldn't use it to judge anything tho, because our hormones can be different from month to month. Yours sounds about right tho. Mine went from creamy/watery after o, to thick/lotiony/sticky, and has now gone back to creamy/watery at 8dpo. Mine is also different at night than it is in the morning. Sorry I haven't been much help! I think those of us who check it always question if its normal lol!

Yes, Happy thanksgiving! We still got a whole month and almost 2 weeks before ours! So jelly of you today! hahaha

lol so I THOUGHT I O'd on Thursday because it was the darkest I had seen an OPK be so far (then the line was non-existent the next day.) and was pretty damn close to the test line. BUT, I just had a feeling I should do another OPK today so i did and holy cow was it a huge, definitive positive! (and I did it with my second morning urine, just in case you are wondering!)

So I guess I will actually be 1DPO tomorrow instead of being on 3DPO today like I originally thought!

Here is a pic of the test. The one highlighted in green is this morning and I just threw it in the middle of some others I did a few days ago. (One of those I thought was a + before, but now that its been dry a few days and doesnt look + anymore. But the one I took this morning still looks good!)

Wow! That's a huge difference! I don't use opk's, but that is clearly positive! Get your :sex: on! :haha:

Thanks ladies! I just don't remember it being so thick last month. Still another 8 days until I start testing, it's going to be a longggg 8 days ;)

lol so I THOUGHT I O'd on Thursday because it was the darkest I had seen an OPK be so far (then the line was non-existent the next day.) and was pretty damn close to the test line. BUT, I just had a feeling I should do another OPK today so i did and holy cow was it a huge, definitive positive! (and I did it with my second morning urine, just in case you are wondering!)

Here is a pic of the test. The one highlighted in green is this morning and I just threw it in the middle of some others I did a few days ago. (One of those I thought was a + before, but now that its been dry a few days and doesnt look + anymore. But the one I took this morning still looks good!)

Wow! That's a huge difference! I don't use opk's, but that is clearly positive! Get your :sex: on! :haha:

Hahaha, omg! Those smileys!! lol

lol so I THOUGHT I O'd on Thursday because it was the darkest I had seen an OPK be so far (then the line was non-existent the next test.) and was pretty damn close to the test line. BUT, I just had a feeling I should do another OPK today so i did and holy cow was it a huge, definitive positive! (and I did it with my second morning urine, just in case you are wondering!)

Here is a pic of the test. The one highlighted in green is this morning and I just threw it in the middle of some others I did a few days ago. (The one directly above I thought was a + before, but now that its been dry a few days and doesnt look + anymore. But the one I took this morning still looks good!)

I always have issues with those dang lines too! Sometimes I'll think its positive and then you're like welllll maybe not. Lol. That middle one is most definitely a positive though!!! Good luck!!!

I feel like its impossible to keep up here so I'll just say good luck to all!!! I'm keeping my hopes up for all BFPs soon!!! : )

Yes, Happy thanksgiving! We still got a whole month and almost 2 weeks before ours! So jelly of you today! hahaha

Another person who says jelly! Lol :)

KRISSYYY!!! CONGRATS!!!!! There is NO questioning that line now! DEFINITE :bfp: !!!

Hi to all the new ladies on the thread! You'll love it here!

hey ladies! ugh. my cramps are pretty bad today :sad2:. i've actually had them for the past 3 days or so. but today is the worst so far, maybe AF will come today??? I KIND OF really want to go to walgreens and buy a 3-pack of FRER but I feel so silly doing that, considering I have AF symptoms. I guess I'm just holding on to hope! I wish the :witch: would just show up with out all of this song and dance. Why cramp for 4 days, mother nature? Why????!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->