2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Like we always say, it's not over until the witch shows her ugly face! And AF symptoms are almost identical to PG. :hugs:

hey ladies! ugh. my cramps are pretty bad today :sad2:. i've actually had them for the past 3 days or so. but today is the worst so far, maybe AF will come today??? I KIND OF really want to go to walgreens and buy a 3-pack of FRER but I feel so silly doing that, considering I have AF symptoms. I guess I'm just holding on to hope! I wish the :witch: would just show up with out all of this song and dance. Why cramp for 4 days, mother nature? Why????!!!

Ugh. My cramps are awful today too. I got up this morning and could barely stand up straight. I keep getting dizzy spells too. I'd be ok with all of this if I knew I was gonna get a BFP, but the waiting game is driving me bonkers!!! I too was thinking of going to buy some FRERs, but I'm trying to wait. I'm only 7dpo so I feel like it'd be a waste.

Ugh. My cramps are awful today too. I got up this morning and could barely stand up straight. I keep getting dizzy spells too. I'd be ok with all of this if I knew I was gonna get a BFP, but the waiting game is driving me bonkers!!! I too was thinking of going to buy some FRERs, but I'm trying to wait. I'm only 7dpo so I feel like it'd be a waste.

Dizzy spells though! I dont get them with AF, do you?
Here's hoping its a dizzy-making sticky bean.. :thumbup:

Like we always say, it's not over until the witch shows her ugly face! And AF symptoms are almost identical to PG. :hugs:

I knoooww Pickletilly! I'm holding on so hard to hope! AF is due today or tomorrow. le sigh. I just hate these last few days of the cycle when you're just WAITING to see what happens. I just want a :baby: in my belly!! lol

Good Morning and Happy Monday Ladies <3 So today i'm in an exceptionally good mood .. not sure why .. just am i guess .. Lol .. Unfortunately I'm not very hopeful on getting my BFP this month .. I am currently 10DPO (I don't do OPK's but i have a 28 day cycle every month) But i feel nothing as far as pg symptoms .. Actually thinking about it .. no pg symptoms but no af symptoms either .. :p Only thing odd was boobs are pretty itchy (sorry tmi) and nips aren't really sore .. but i was getting this poking feeling in them .. like poking them with a sewing needle .. Lol .. weird i know, first for me .. But anyways .. Congrats again KK!! Even though i'm doubting getting my own BFP anytime soon, you give me hope :) Baby Dust to everyone and hoping to see some more BFP's from you all soon!

hey ladies! ugh. my cramps are pretty bad today :sad2:. i've actually had them for the past 3 days or so. but today is the worst so far, maybe AF will come today??? I KIND OF really want to go to walgreens and buy a 3-pack of FRER but I feel so silly doing that, considering I have AF symptoms. I guess I'm just holding on to hope! I wish the :witch: would just show up with out all of this song and dance. Why cramp for 4 days, mother nature? Why????!!!

The waiting game is the WORST!! I was also thinking of FRERs lol. I was at the grocery store this morning eyeing them like "should i? shouldnt i??? A pack of 3 for $13.99????" but i walked outta there without it. I figure i have AF symptoms and dont wanna give myself false hope even though I'm hoping so hard for a BFP miracle this month. When is ur AF due?

Happy Monday ladies! I have been super crampy also, like the feeling that af could show any minute! But...I'm not giving up hope unless the :witch: actually shows! :) even if this month doesn't give us a bfp, we have next month! We have more than some people have, a great group of ladies we can share our hopes, dreams, ups, and downs with :flower: I find that very comforting, it definitely makes me be a little less crazy :haha: of course I would love for all of us to get our bfp's, but I'm going to be ok even if I don't, knowing I have all of you lovely ladies for support :) I just had the song from the golden girls pop in my head lol, anyone know what I'm talking about? :haha: !!!! That's perfect:)

I'm excited its getting closer to POAS time for some of you :) I know for me a lot of AF symptoms and PG symptoms are the same. Only thing that was remotely different for me this time was indigestion. I never get that and I had it on DPO 7, that was the day I went and got a FRER 3 pack and busted a bad boy out...stark white negative lol.

Stay positive my ladies!!

The waiting game is the WORST!! I was also thinking of FRERs lol. I was at the grocery store this morning eyeing them like "should i? shouldnt i??? A pack of 3 for $13.99????" but i walked outta there without it. I figure i have AF symptoms and dont wanna give myself false hope even though I'm hoping so hard for a BFP miracle this month. When is ur AF due?

I really do admire your self control Baby! I probably would have bought them, no, no I would have made a special trip to the dollar tree to buy them and then go buy the FRER if I think I see a line. I really do have a poas stick addiction lol :haha: and my justification would have been, "even if I don't need them this month, I can still use them next month"! I am terrible, I know, I just sent my oh to the store to get more because I ran out lol

I'm excited its getting closer to POAS time for some of you :) I know for me a lot of AF symptoms and PG symptoms are the same. Only thing that was remotely different for me this time was indigestion. I never get that and I had it on DPO 7, that was the day I went and got a FRER 3 pack and busted a bad boy out...stark white negative lol.

Thanks Kk! I never do either and I started getting that burning feeling after eating peppers and onions I think on 5/6 dpo. Since then I'm scared to eat anything spicy (and I love spicy), but last night I caved and got jalapeno's in my pasta, and I'm definitely paying for it! Thankfully it's not too horrible, just more annoying right now and my stomach is burning a little. I'm hoping that's a good sign! :)

Morning All,

Just wanted to check in before I go and put our turkey in the oven ;) Got a busy day of cooking and cleaning ahead of me.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning All,

Just wanted to check in before I go and put our turkey in the oven ;) Got a busy day of cooking and cleaning ahead of me.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I wanna come eat with you....I don't wanna wait another 6 weeks for our thanksgiving!! :growlmad:

Eat a second plate for me please :winkwink:

Thanks Kk! I never do either and I started getting that burning feeling after eating peppers and onions I think on 5/6 dpo. Since then I'm scared to eat anything spicy (and I love spicy), but last night I caved and got jalapeno's in my pasta, and I'm definitely paying for it! Thankfully it's not too horrible, just more annoying right now and my stomach is burning a little. I'm hoping that's a good sign! :)

I haven't let it stop me from eating salsa, but I noticed that the salsa was hotter than normal when I was eating it...so I was like did they made the batch more spicey than usual or are my taste buds off? Also I walked past the fridge yesterday and was like I smell rotten milk....hubby open the fridge and the milk had expired 2 days ago but he couldn't smell anything.

Now I want pasta...

It's due anytime next week. I generally have a longer cycle so my app says not until next Friday, but I'm thinking earlier in the week since I ovulated earlier than normal because of the trigger shot I took. So it's pretty up in the air as to an exact date. I'll start testing way before that though. I'm sure of it. I have no patience. Haha

I haven't let it stop me from eating salsa, but I noticed that the salsa was hotter than normal when I was eating it...so I was like did they made the batch more spicey than usual or are my taste buds off? Also I walked past the fridge yesterday and was like I smell rotten milk....hubby open the fridge and the milk had expired 2 days ago but he couldn't smell anything.

Now I want pasta...

Mmm. Salsa. Pasta. Sorry I'm so hungry. I really want some tortillas and queso... I can surely guarantee that if there's any little bean growing in me, it's gonna loooove Mexican food! Lol

Now I want pasta...

Mmm. Salsa. Pasta. Sorry I'm so hungry. I really want some tortillas and queso... I can surely guarantee that if there's any little bean growing in me, it's gonna loooove Mexican food! Lol

When I was PG with my son I couldn't even SMELL Mexican food without wanting to vomit....made me so sad! I'm trying to push a lot of it early right now so maybe this one will have no choice but to love it LOL!

I am starving right now...nothing sounds good though /sigh

Haha, I hope that doesn't happen to me. I need my Mexican food!! Lol
I hate when nothing sounds good... And when something finally does sound good, it's way too far away or not open! Lol

I have had that the past few days where I'm craving something, but don't know what, and nothing sounds good! Drives me absolutely crazy! :dohh: I craved chinese all the time when pg with ds and could barely eat at all with dd. Starving and 3 bites in was over stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey lol. I can't wait for turkey! I LOVE it! So I took a test with fmu and almost think I see a line...but can't try and post a pic now, way too many ppl around! I plan on testing later too, so I'll try and post both later:) get your patient pants on ladies, I have mine on :haha: I had a dream about getting a :bfp: last night, first one ever!

I am on cycle day 22 and 6dpo :) I just joined a couple days ago to and feel like an outsider too so I would be happy to wait it out with you!

Hi im very new im 6dpo and in need of a friend when did you get the bfp a in what dpo?

I am on cycle day 22 and 6dpo :) I just joined a couple days ago to and feel like an outsider too so I would be happy to wait it out with you!

Hi im very new im 6dpo and in need of a friend when did you get the bfp a in what dpo?

I got mine at 10dpo and it was very faint. tested again yesterday (12dpo) much darker

Welcome :flower: FX's and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->