2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Kk- Ifigured out how to do the pic, but it says the file is too big. How do I make it smaller?

mommi- Welcome:) Lots of luck and baby dust :dust:

Kk- Ifigured out how to do the pic, but it says the file is too big. How do I make it smaller?

mommi- Welcome:) Lots of luck and baby dust :dust:

You can resize it using Microsoft paint, or you can go over here https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ and in the Pregnancy test section they have a resizer there you can use. :winkwink:

Or you can email it to me at [email protected] and I can do it for you O:)

View attachment 685089

View attachment 685097

View attachment 685099

View attachment 685101

I hope this worked. Took a lot of work! lol...Lemme know if you see anything, I never realized how hard it was to take a good pic of a pee test lol, but they were all taken within 10 mins. It was funny because I could see the line as the pee was crossing the window, then the line seemed to get lighter. Maybe it's wishful thinking or a case of line eye :haha:

wow...I just realized how much those pics suck! The one on the bottom is before I took it apart and has no tweak

The last one I "think" I see a shadow, test again tomorrow and lets see what we got brewing :)

Loulou, I dont see anything yet! :( Perhaps in the next few days?

The last one I "think" I see a shadow, test again tomorrow and lets see what we got brewing :)

I'll be testing again later if I can hold my pee for more that 10 mins :haha: I'm so impatient when it comes to these things lol. Thanks for the input, I know it was much easier to see in person, but I don't want to get too excited til I see 2 very solid lines :wacko:

I'll be testing again later if I can hold my pee for more that 10 mins :haha: I'm so impatient when it comes to these things lol. Thanks for the input, I know it was much easier to see in person, but I don't want to get too excited til I see 2 very solid lines :wacko:

I understand, when I thought I saw something on my IC, I threw some clothes on and ran to the store for the FRER LOL! I'm totally impatient too!

I understand, when I thought I saw something on my IC, I threw some clothes on and ran to the store for the FRER LOL! I'm totally impatient too!

I thought about doing the same thing lol. But my oh already thinks I'm poas crazy! I'll wait it out and if I still think I see something tomorrow, I'll go get some FRER ;)

Hello ladies..

Im in the dreaded 2 week wait TTC my second. Im 9dpo today and have been having signs that I feel like could be pregnancy signs. Can anyone relate? I am scared to death to test too early and get my hopes up.

Here are my symptoms:

1-6dpo nothing really except some cramping and high temp.
7dpo: woke up SUPER irritable! I had no patience I felt like I wanted to cry I was so annoyed all day.
8dpo: woke up feeling achy like I had worked out hard the day before.
9dpo: more cramping, back ache, heavy feeling in my stomach and boobs...

Temp is still high. I hate that the symptoms are the same as the witch. It is such a mind game.

I thought about doing the same thing lol. But my oh already thinks I'm poas crazy! I'll wait it out and if I still think I see something tomorrow, I'll go get some FRER ;)

LouLou I think we are on the same cycle. AF is hopefully not coming on the 20th. When are you planning on testing next. I may try and test tonight or tomorrow...

Hello ladies..

Im in the dreaded 2 week wait TTC my second. Im 9dpo today and have been having signs that I feel like could be pregnancy signs. Can anyone relate? I am scared to death to test too early and get my hopes up.

Here are my symptoms:

7dpo: woke up SUPER irritable! I had no patience I felt like I wanted to cry I was so annoyed all day.

Temp is still high. I hate that the symptoms are the same as the witch. It is such a mind game.

Hello mamajo and welcome :flower: I think we all know what you're talking about! It's hard not to ss! FX'd and baby dust :dust: to you!

LouLou I think we are on the same cycle. AF is hopefully not coming on the 20th. When are you planning on testing next. I may try and test tonight or tomorrow...

I'll test again later if I can hold pee for a few hrs and I'll def be testing with fmu! I just can't hold out to test, tho I hate seeing bfn's!

Hello ladies..

Here are my symptoms:

Welcome!! :flower:
Yes it sucks that you can't always trust symptoms. All you can do is stay positive and try to wait it out! (if you are a POAS addict no one will judge :p) I am throwing buckets of baby dust your way and glad you could join us!

Hello ladies and sorry to intrude. I'm new to this site and new to TTC. This month is our first month trying and I'm also in the TWW. I'm gonna have to guess that I'm 20dpo, or 20 days since I last saw that smiley face on the OPK? My cycle is normally 34 days but this month is taking a lot longer than expected. I'm one day late for my period but I'm going to blame that on the stress I've been having lately. I have some symptoms like sore boobs, crampings, and a bit nauseous for a few days now. I'm scared to take the test because I don't want to see that dreaded BFN. I'll wait it out and see if the witch will come this Saturday and probably take the test by then. What do you guys think?

I have had that the past few days where I'm craving something, but don't know what, and nothing sounds good! Drives me absolutely crazy! :dohh: I craved chinese all the time when pg with ds and could barely eat at all with dd. Starving and 3 bites in was over stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey lol. I can't wait for turkey! I LOVE it! So I took a test with fmu and almost think I see a line...but can't try and post a pic now, way too many ppl around! I plan on testing later too, so I'll try and post both later:) get your patient pants on ladies, I have mine on :haha: I had a dream about getting a :bfp: last night, first one ever!

Woo hoo!!! Good luck!!! I'll be thinking positive thoughts!! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->