2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hello ladies and sorry to intrude. I'm new to this site and new to TTC. This month is our first month trying and I'm also in the TWW. I'm gonna have to guess that I'm 20dpo, or 20 days since I last saw that smiley face on the OPK? My cycle is normally 34 days but this month is taking a lot longer than expected. I'm one day late for my period but I'm going to blame that on the stress I've been having lately. I have some symptoms like sore boobs, crampings, and a bit nauseous for a few days now. I'm scared to take the test because I don't want to see that dreaded BFN. I'll wait it out and see if the witch will come this Saturday and probably take the test by then. What do you guys think?

I think if you tested now, you'd get a pretty definite answer. 20dpo should be well over enough time! Don't be scared! We'll all be here for you! : )

Hello ladies and sorry to intrude. I'm new to this site and new to TTC. This month is our first month trying and I'm also in the TWW. I'm gonna have to guess that I'm 20dpo, or 20 days since I last saw that smiley face on the OPK? My cycle is normally 34 days but this month is taking a lot longer than expected. I'm one day late for my period but I'm going to blame that on the stress I've been having lately. I have some symptoms like sore boobs, crampings, and a bit nauseous for a few days now. I'm scared to take the test because I don't want to see that dreaded BFN. I'll wait it out and see if the witch will come this Saturday and probably take the test by then. What do you guys think?

I have no will power so I would be testing :) Just remember if you do see a BFN, don't let it discourage you, its ok to be disappointed but never loose hope :) :flower:

Welcome kippy! Some of us have been known to start testing way early :haha:, so it's all in the individual. You won't know unless you test or the :witch: pays a visit, so its totally up to you hun! I'm wishing you luck and sending you lots of baby dust :dust: keep us posted!

Ugh, I just started feeling horrible literally out of nowhere. Just sitting here at work and this awful feeling just came over me. My head is pounding and I feel like if I don't lie down I might be sick. One more hour and I can go home and relax! Hopefully this is a good sign!!

hey ladies! ugh. my cramps are pretty bad today :sad2:. i've actually had them for the past 3 days or so. but today is the worst so far, maybe AF will come today??? I KIND OF really want to go to walgreens and buy a 3-pack of FRER but I feel so silly doing that, considering I have AF symptoms. I guess I'm just holding on to hope! I wish the :witch: would just show up with out all of this song and dance. Why cramp for 4 days, mother nature? Why????!!!

Cramps could still be a good sign! Like implantation or your uterus stretching! Don't loose hope quite yet. I say test anyways, just for the sake of testing.

Ugh, I just started feeling horrible literally out of nowhere. Just sitting here at work and this awful feeling just came over me. My head is pounding and I feel like if I don't lie down I might be sick. One more hour and I can go home and relax! Hopefully this is a good sign!!

FX'd!!!! Hope you feel better, or don't for a good reason ;)

I think if you tested now, you'd get a pretty definite answer. 20dpo should be well over enough time! Don't be scared! We'll all be here for you! : )

I agree. And welcome! :flower:

I hope you feel better! Here's hopin! :winkwink:

hey ladies! ugh. my cramps are pretty bad today :sad2:. i've actually had them for the past 3 days or so. but today is the worst so far, maybe AF will come today??? I KIND OF really want to go to walgreens and buy a 3-pack of FRER but I feel so silly doing that, considering I have AF symptoms. I guess I'm just holding on to hope! I wish the :witch: would just show up with out all of this song and dance. Why cramp for 4 days, mother nature? Why????!!!

Cramps could still be a good sign! Like implantation or your uterus stretching! Don't loose hope quite yet. I say test anyways, just for the sake of testing.

I agree!! :test:

Thanks everyone.:hugs: So I finally caved in and bought a cheap test from the dollar tree earlier today. I took it just now and it was a BFN (as expected), but I wonder, would it be different had I use fmu? I'm just going to hang on to that last speck of hope until I see that darn :witch:lol. Baby dust to everybody! :dust:

Thanks everyone.:hugs: So I finally caved in and bought a cheap test from the dollar tree earlier today. I took it just now and it was a BFN (as expected), but I wonder, would it be different had I use fmu? I'm just going to hang on to that last speck of hope until I see that darn :witch:lol. Baby dust to everybody! :dust:

Exactly. You ain't out until you see da witch! Good luck!!

A lot of people say FMU is the best because as the evening goes along your urine gets more diluted...I used SMU on mine cause I stay up late so my FMU doesn't feel like a FMU to me.

The last one I "think" I see a shadow, test again tomorrow and lets see what we got brewing :)

I'll be testing again later if I can hold my pee for more that 10 mins :haha: I'm so impatient when it comes to these things lol. Thanks for the input, I know it was much easier to see in person, but I don't want to get too excited til I see 2 very solid lines :wacko:

I understand, when I thought I saw something on my IC, I threw some clothes on and ran to the store for the FRER LOL! I'm totally impatient too!

I thought about doing the same thing lol. But my oh already thinks I'm poas crazy! I'll wait it out and if I still think I see something tomorrow, I'll go get some FRER ;)

Omgosh I've asked my husband at least 3 times to go get me a test because you know I won't get it myself (because i dont want to let myself down with a :bfn: ) BUT if my husband were to surprisingly get a FRER, i would probably pee on it lol. HOWEVER, he refuses to get one! He's like, nope, wait until you miss your period.

https://cutecaptions.com/images/two-friends-i-made-in-sri-lanka/u-was-bad-u-go-in-timeout-now.jpg

https://cutecaptions.com/images/two-friends-i-made-in-sri-lanka/u-was-bad-u-go-in-timeout-now.jpg

Awww...so cute!!!

So I tested again this morning and I think it's a :bfn: :( I'll of course keep testing til af shows or I get a :bfp: , just wanted to let you ladies know :)

Happy Tuesday ladies! :flower:

Today I'm on CD27 of a 26-28 day cycle. Feeling my cramps still. waiting for this whore AF to show up.

Today I'm on CD27 of a 26-28 day cycle. Feeling my cramps still. waiting for this whore AF to show up.
Have you tested?!

LOL! :nope: Pickletilly you know I haven't!!! I can't bring myself to do it! I get so nervous its going to be a :bfn: I just rather not get so sad. I want to know though... but I know in my heart it'll be a :bfn:, but then again theres that shred of hope thats like, "Come on, Kimora, just TEST! it COULD be a :bfp:". I'm just being a punk. lol

I also think, though, it's because I feel all my AF symptoms. I feel really "odd" down there. U know that feeling of heaviness/slight cramping where you're just waiting to discover AF every few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->