2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

So I tested again this morning and I think it's a :bfn: :( I'll of course keep testing til af shows or I get a :bfp: , just wanted to let you ladies know :)

Happy Tuesday ladies! :flower:

How many dpo are you? Sorry I can't keep up!

I'm about 10dpo, but as I think about it (going by my bodies signals) I'm pretty sure I o'ed around 2 am sat (5th) night/sun (6th) morning...so technically by hrs I guess only 9dpo lol. Idk...I'm just gonna keep testing lol :haha: , I just like to poas :)

Today I'm on CD27 of a 26-28 day cycle. Feeling my cramps still. waiting for this whore AF to show up.
Have you tested?!

LOL! :nope: Pickletilly you know I haven't!!! I can't bring myself to do it! I get so nervous its going to be a :bfn: I just rather not get so sad. I want to know though... but I know in my heart it'll be a :bfn:, but then again theres that shred of hope thats like, "Come on, Kimora, just TEST! it COULD be a :bfp:". I'm just being a punk. lol

I also think, though, it's because I feel all my AF symptoms. I feel really "odd" down there. U know that feeling of heaviness/slight cramping where you're just waiting to discover AF every few hours.

Aw, I know. Everybody is different. Even though I knewwww my cramping was AF coming last cycle, I still hoped and hoped that it wouldn't, and my body just felt so different, so I bought some FRER's. I was a little disappointed when it was - but I didn't feel as sad when I bled the next day. :shrug: in my case it helped, so if you feel that waiting it out will help you, then I'm backing you :hugs:

Today I'm on CD27 of a 26-28 day cycle. Feeling my cramps still. waiting for this whore AF to show up.
Have you tested?!

LOL! :nope: Pickletilly you know I haven't!!! I can't bring myself to do it! I get so nervous its going to be a :bfn: I just rather not get so sad. I want to know though... but I know in my heart it'll be a :bfn:, but then again theres that shred of hope thats like, "Come on, Kimora, just TEST! it COULD be a :bfp:". I'm just being a punk. lol

I also think, though, it's because I feel all my AF symptoms. I feel really "odd" down there. U know that feeling of heaviness/slight cramping where you're just waiting to discover AF every few hours.

I know that feeling! I don't ever remember having this much cramping until the day before af or right around o time. The in between is just usually bloat and minor gas, this month is bad lol.

I really want you to test, but I feel guilty trying to pressure you, so make sure you keep us posted :)

So I tested again this morning and I think it's a :bfn: :( I'll of course keep testing til af shows or I get a :bfp: , just wanted to let you ladies know :)

Happy Tuesday ladies! :flower:

How many dpo are you? Sorry I can't keep up!

I'm about 10dpo, but as I think about it (going by my bodies signals) I'm pretty sure I o'ed around 2 am sat (5th) night/sun (6th) morning...so technically by hrs I guess only 9dpo lol. Idk...I'm just gonna keep testing lol :haha: , I just like to poas :)

Could still be too early! I swear I tested like every dpo :haha: POAS addict is moi.

Have you tested?!

I know that feeling! I don't ever remember having this much cramping until the day before af or right around o time. The in between is just usually bloat and minor gas, this month is bad lol.

I really want you to test, but I feel guilty trying to pressure you, so make sure you keep us posted :)

aww thanks loulou! I know! It's like my AF symptoms changed as soon as we started TTC!! Every month is a friggin surprise now. I've literally been cramping for like 5 or 6 days at this point. It's ridiculous. I really wish I wasnt this emotionally invested in whether or not my AF shows. My body is just doing its job I guess, but it still sucks to have AF show up.

Have you tested?!

aww thanks loulou! I know! It's like my AF symptoms changed as soon as we started TTC!! Every month is a friggin surprise now. I've literally been cramping for like 5 or 6 days at this point. It's ridiculous. I really wish I wasnt this emotionally invested in whether or not my AF shows. My body is just doing its job I guess, but it still sucks to have AF show up.

I totally agree! It makes it especially hard not to ss when you start to notice things are different than usual. It's so frustrating! I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster today and I'm super irritable. To start, I am not a morning person AT ALL! I think anything before 9am is a crime lol. This is at least the third day, in a week, I've been up before 6am, and the other days have been around 8am. I am usually up until 3-4am since I can't unwind after work, and my oh is always an early bird, so he gets the kids on the bus. I don't know what to make of this early rising, maybe anxiety/excitement? Who knows, but today I woke up super irritable (poor oh), then soon turned super emotional. I feel like I could cry at any moment, and I am not a crier at all...I think some frer's are in order today! I just don't feel like me and it's driving me nuts! :wacko: :dohh:

Sorry I haven't posted recently. Was a late night after work and just wanted to crash last night. Anywho, AF is predicted tomorrow and I think its on its way :cry: temp dropped twice already which in my previous temps always seemed to happen with AF. Will tww ever get less emotional? :nope:

The last one I "think" I see a shadow, test again tomorrow and lets see what we got brewing :)

I'll be testing again later if I can hold my pee for more that 10 mins :haha: I'm so impatient when it comes to these things lol. Thanks for the input, I know it was much easier to see in person, but I don't want to get too excited til I see 2 very solid lines :wacko:

I understand, when I thought I saw something on my IC, I threw some clothes on and ran to the store for the FRER LOL! I'm totally impatient too!

I thought about doing the same thing lol. But my oh already thinks I'm poas crazy! I'll wait it out and if I still think I see something tomorrow, I'll go get some FRER ;)

Omgosh I've asked my husband at least 3 times to go get me a test because you know I won't get it myself (because i dont want to let myself down with a :bfn: ) BUT if my husband were to surprisingly get a FRER, i would probably pee on it lol. HOWEVER, he refuses to get one! He's like, nope, wait until you miss your period.
Lmao! I like your logic! I should use that some time

Ugh, I just started feeling horrible literally out of nowhere. Just sitting here at work and this awful feeling just came over me. My head is pounding and I feel like if I don't lie down I might be sick. One more hour and I can go home and relax! Hopefully this is a good sign!!

I hope that's just a sign of pregnancy and that your not coming down with anything. Get plenty of fluids and rest and let's hope this is the beginning of something wonderful!

Sorry I haven't posted recently. Was a late night after work and just wanted to crash last night. Anywho, AF is predicted tomorrow and I think its on its way :cry: temp dropped twice already which in my previous temps always seemed to happen with AF. Will tww ever get less emotional? :nope:

I'm sorry hun! You aren't out until the :witch: shows, but I know the way you feel! I felt the same way last month :nope: Try and have a good day and remember even if she shows, there will always be next month :flower:

Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can I join? I will be having an IUI on Monday (if my follicles play along) which would leave me at 17DPIUI on Halloween.
I am TTC#2. #1 came with a combo of Clomid, Metformin and Ovidrel. #2 is a little more stubborn and needs an IUI boost!
This is my first IUI and I am so nervous that it will not work. Since I will not be able to wait until Halloween to POAS... I will try my hardest to wait until 14DPIUI which will be Monday 10/28.....but I know me and I will start POAS 10DPIUI which will be Friday 10/25!!!! Any IUI advice out there? Good Luck to us all.

Here is for hoping we get our :bfp:

Welcome :hugs: I don't know anything about iui but i can try and keep u company while u wait for ur :bfp:

Thank you so much. I had my IUI yesterday at 6am. RE said everything looked great. Now If only I can hold out until 10/28 to get my blood test. I am going to try not to POAS but I know I will fail. :dust: to all

I got a very very faint BFP this morning! I'm only 8dpo and had to take the trigger shot, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but I really hope it's for real!!! Ahhhh!!!!

I got a very very faint BFP this morning! I'm only 8dpo and had to take the trigger shot, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but I really hope it's for real!!! Ahhhh!!!!

I tested last month and got a BFN 8dpo so I know my trigger was out of my system by then........ GOOD LUCK! :happydance:

Too late, MY hopes for you are already up! :happydance:

I tested last month and got a BFN 8dpo so I know my trigger was out of my system by then........ GOOD LUCK! :happydance:

Ooh, that's good to know! I've heard it's about 7dpo that it leaves your system. I'll test again tmrw and see if it's darker.

aaahh!!!!! yaaayyy!! did you take pix of it???

https://[IMG]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/palebluestar04/162ED702-774D-4234-90A0-61126414C48D-15002-000005D18A85F9FD_zps968932c0.jpg[/IMG]

The whole journey of pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster...and its ok to be emotional about it. That's what we are all here for :) :hugs: Stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->