2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hi everyone. sorry I have been missing in action. `been very busy. Anyway , i have flipped through as many pages as i can and i think that i am up to date lol. Welcome to all the new ladies :flower::happydance::hugs::hi:, please make urselves at home. All the ladies expecting af, may she stay away from u lot and all the potential :bfp:......May the lines keep getting stronger and stronger until it blinds that f***ing :witch: .

Now afm 8dpo today and apart from a few cramps at 5dpo .............nothing else , zilt, nada , zero symptom .....no headache, sore throat, cold, nothing :growlmad:. and I have the wackiest chart to top it all up and i have managed to convince myself that I am out . Oh well rant over.....lets see some test pics and charts ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance:. Good luck to the rest of u. Below is my wacky chart...

My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone. sorry I have been missing in action. `been very busy. Anyway , i have flipped through as many pages as i can and i think that i am up to date lol. Welcome to all the new ladies :flower::happydance::hugs::hi:, please make urselves at home. All the ladies expecting af, may she stay away from u lot and all the potential :bfp:......May the lines keep getting stronger and stronger until it blinds that f***ing :witch: .

Now afm 8dpo today and apart from a few cramps at 5dpo .............nothing else , zilt, nada , zero symptom .....no headache, sore throat, cold, nothing :growlmad:. and I have the wackiest chart to top it all up and i have managed to convince myself that I am out . Oh well rant over.....lets see some test pics and charts ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance:. Good luck to the rest of u. Below is my wacky chart...

My Ovulation Chart

Could that be implantation dip..? Idk what I'm talking about really still new to this chart business :shrug:

My Ovulation Chart

Could that be implantation dip..? Idk what I'm talking about really still new to this chart business :shrug:

:shrug::shrug: I have no idea

I got a very very faint BFP this morning! I'm only 8dpo and had to take the trigger shot, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but I really hope it's for real!!! Ahhhh!!!!

That's soooo exciting! A cautious congrats to you!!!!

My Ovulation Chart

:shrug::shrug: I have no idea

I wish I could help. I know nothing of charting. Sorry. :hugs:

Sorry I haven't posted recently. Was a late night after work and just wanted to crash last night. Anywho, AF is predicted tomorrow and I think its on its way :cry: temp dropped twice already which in my previous temps always seemed to happen with AF. Will tww ever get less emotional? :nope:

I'm sorry you are feeling down. :hugs: It is really, really emotional. I wish it wasn't. I try to put it out of my head and focus on all the other good things in life - that's the only way I can get past it. Feel better.:flower:

So I tested again this morning and I think it's a :bfn: :( I'll of course keep testing til af shows or I get a :bfp: , just wanted to let you ladies know :)

Happy Tuesday ladies! :flower:

You are still early! I did the same thing at 7 dpo and I'm :growlmad: but my logical side knows that I'm being stupid. :hugs:

hey ladies! ugh. my cramps are pretty bad today :sad2:. i've actually had them for the past 3 days or so. but today is the worst so far, maybe AF will come today??? I KIND OF really want to go to walgreens and buy a 3-pack of FRER but I feel so silly doing that, considering I have AF symptoms. I guess I'm just holding on to hope! I wish the :witch: would just show up with out all of this song and dance. Why cramp for 4 days, mother nature? Why????!!!

Cramps could still be a good sign! Like implantation or your uterus stretching! Don't loose hope quite yet. I say test anyways, just for the sake of testing.

I agree!! :test:

https://cutecaptions.com/images/two-friends-i-made-in-sri-lanka/u-was-bad-u-go-in-timeout-now.jpg
Soooo, how 'bout now?

:test:

lol So my DH is being really silly.

He asked me how early I could test and I told him atleast 11 to 14 days. But I said, "If I had ovulated around the first time we tried, then I could test tomorrow but I just ovulated Sunday." And I said tomorrow obviously b/c you should use FMU. well, he wants me to test tonight anyway. lol. Told him there is no way I am preggers already and even if I was I need FMU, but he still wants to try it.

I think he's just finally letting it sink in that we are TTC and now he's getting excited. So, I guess I am wasting one test tonight. LOL. I'll be the most surprised I have ever been if I get a BFP hahahaha

Either way, its kind of cute that he wants to test so bad!

(Although, I HAVE been really sick the past week or so. I think mostly because my body is adjusting off of BC and because I've been ovulating. Food and I are not on speaking terms right now and I've been getting headaches and ovary/uterus pain. It would be funny if it was because I was preggers tho. still, highly doubt its pregnancy yet)

hey ladies! ugh. my cramps are pretty bad today :sad2:. i've actually had them for the past 3 days or so. but today is the worst so far, maybe AF will come today??? I KIND OF really want to go to walgreens and buy a 3-pack of FRER but I feel so silly doing that, considering I have AF symptoms. I guess I'm just holding on to hope! I wish the :witch: would just show up with out all of this song and dance. Why cramp for 4 days, mother nature? Why????!!!

Cramps could still be a good sign! Like implantation or your uterus stretching! Don't loose hope quite yet. I say test anyways, just for the sake of testing.

I agree!! :test:

https://cutecaptions.com/images/two-friends-i-made-in-sri-lanka/u-was-bad-u-go-in-timeout-now.jpg
Soooo, how 'bout now?

:test:

lol!! If AF doesnt come by the time i come home from my externship tomorrow, i'll test.

Hey ladies! little update. Still waiting on AF. Day 27. If it doesnt show by tomorrow evening, I'll test then. I've been peeing all day for the past 2 days. And when I say all day, I mean every 45 min to 1hr. I know it's not a UTI, i drink nothing but water and pee after sex. Boobs still sore. Mild cramping still. Day 5 of the cramping. "Wet" feeling down there like AF is going to come any second.

Hey ladies! little update. Still waiting on AF. Day 27. If it doesnt show by tomorrow evening, I'll test then. I've been peeing all day for the past 2 days. And when I say all day, I mean every 45 min to 1hr. I know it's not a UTI, i drink nothing but water and pee after sex. Boobs still sore. Mild cramping still. Day 5 of the cramping. "Wet" feeling down there like AF is going to come any second.

You never know!!! Good luck!!! I hope AF doesn't show her ugly face!!

He asked me how early I could test and I told him atleast 11 to 14 days. But I said, "If I had ovulated around the first time we tried, then I could test tomorrow but I just ovulated Sunday." And I said tomorrow obviously b/c you should use FMU. well, he wants me to test tonight anyway. lol. Told him there is no way I am preggers already and even if I was I need FMU, but he still wants to try it.

I think he's just finally letting it sink in that we are TTC and now he's getting excited. So, I guess I am wasting one test tonight. LOL. I'll be the most surprised I have ever been if I get a BFP hahahaha

(Although, I HAVE been really sick the past week or so. I think mostly because my body is adjusting off of BC and because I've been ovulating. Food and I are not on speaking terms right now and I've been getting headaches and ovary/uterus pain. It would be funny if it was because I was preggers tho. still, highly doubt its pregnancy yet)

That's so funny! My husband has been so excited, he's telling everyone! I'm like really, You're basically just telling everyone that we're doing it like rabbits... Awkward!!! You can't be mad about them being so excited though.

Got lots of cramps today, makes me feel like my cycle is back to normal and maybe I actually did ovulate. The PCO diagnosis was getting to me more than I like to admit, but I'm starting to feel normal again....still 5-6 days until testing.

His being giddy makes me giddy lol! :happydance:

Got lots of cramps today, makes me feel like my cycle is back to normal and maybe I actually did ovulate. The PCO diagnosis was getting to me more than I like to admit, but I'm starting to feel normal again....still 5-6 days until testing.

That sounds awesome, FX's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->