2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Kk- How are you feeling darling? Are you going to wait to tell your ds, or have you told him already? If you don't mind me asking, how severe is his case(you said he has downs right?) I don't have much experience with it, but I did have a girl work for me that had it and she was just lovely :) I just remember that when she got upset it was pretty bad, but it didn't happen often, so for the most part she was very happy, worked hard, and was very loveable, I got :hugs: all the time :) I don't mean to be intrusive by any means, I hope you don't mind me asking!

I love your tickers!

hey lou lou. I am glad u r back. i am waiting for af to arrive. I am kind of expecting her and excited about the new cycle. what are u doing this cycle? anything different?

Thanks Dream! I missed you girls, was definitely going through withdrawal! I am going to try using opk's this cycle, which I've never done, so I'm excited/nervous about that :wacko: I may try to temp a little. I was experimenting a little last week since I know my sleep schedule is never the same, so I tried temping when I woke up (if I could remember), and then at the same time every day, throughout the day. I seemed to follow a bit of a pattern, so I may give it more of a whirl this cycle. My cycles keep varying in length, so I need to try and figure out what's going on with that. It was 29 days from June-July, 39 days from July-August, 36 days from August-September, and now 32 days from September-October. I hadn't/haven't been stressed about anything (until ttc last month, which didn't seem to affect anything), so the only thing I can come up with is the hormonal changes of getting older lol. I would love to be back on a 28/29 day cycle, it would be less waiting to O!!! I think I O'ed cd23 in Sept and cd19/20 in Oct, so I would love if that part of the waiting was cut down by a few more days :thumbup: I'm going to try getting :sex: in every other day after af is gone, and every day of positive opk's...hopefully this is the month! Fx'd!!! We need some baby dust in here :dust: !!!!!!! I told my oh I ordered ovulation tests and his response was that we just need to :sex: every day!! I told him that might be good for him, but not so much for my vajay and ttc lol. I got a good laugh out of it tho...he's so clueless about ttc, just thinks it can happen at anytime throughout the month lol :haha:

Are you going to try anything new this cycle? Are we going to stay in this thread or do a November one? Idk if they have rules about that kind of stuff in the forums. I think if we do switch over, we need a fab name (like the one for this month :winkwink:). Something like Thanksgiving...buns in the oven? You are definitely good at this kind of thing! :flower:

Have you heard of the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) basically you DTD every other day from CD8 and start using OPKs CD10. When you get your pos OPK you DTD that day and the day after, wait a day and do it once again. They don't recommend doing it everyday to allow for sperm to refresh and mature. There's lots of things online about it.

Thank you Lou :)

My cramps have kicked into high gear. Maybe AF will show early (not due for 4 days) or who knows maybe I'll still get a BFP. Not giving up yet.

How long are your cycles usually? I love your optimism :flower: As one of the other ladies told me, it's always good to have hope :) After I thought about this I realized how true it is! Hope for a bfp, a new cycle, a sticky bean, a healthy baby, and for all of our friends in whatever situation they may be in :hugs:

Kk- How are you feeling darling? Are you going to wait to tell your ds, or have you told him already? If you don't mind me asking, how severe is his case(you said he has downs right?) I don't have much experience with it, but I did have a girl work for me that had it and she was just lovely :) I just remember that when she got upset it was pretty bad, but it didn't happen often, so for the most part she was very happy, worked hard, and was very loveable, I got :hugs: all the time :) I don't mean to be intrusive by any means, I hope you don't mind me asking!

I love your tickers!

hey lou lou. I am glad u r back. i am waiting for af to arrive. I am kind of expecting her and excited about the new cycle. what are u doing this cycle? anything different?

Thanks Dream! I missed you girls, was definitely going through withdrawal! I am going to try using opk's this cycle, which I've never done, so I'm excited/nervous about that :wacko: I may try to temp a little. I was experimenting a little last week since I know my sleep schedule is never the same, so I tried temping when I woke up (if I could remember), and then at the same time every day, throughout the day. I seemed to follow a bit of a pattern, so I may give it more of a whirl this cycle. My cycles keep varying in length, so I need to try and figure out what's going on with that. It was 29 days from June-July, 39 days from July-August, 36 days from August-September, and now 32 days from September-October. I hadn't/haven't been stressed about anything (until ttc last month, which didn't seem to affect anything), so the only thing I can come up with is the hormonal changes of getting older lol. I would love to be back on a 28/29 day cycle, it would be less waiting to O!!! I think I O'ed cd23 in Sept and cd19/20 in Oct, so I would love if that part of the waiting was cut down by a few more days :thumbup: I'm going to try getting :sex: in every other day after af is gone, and every day of positive opk's...hopefully this is the month! Fx'd!!! We need some baby dust in here :dust: !!!!!!! I told my oh I ordered ovulation tests and his response was that we just need to :sex: every day!! I told him that might be good for him, but not so much for my vajay and ttc lol. I got a good laugh out of it tho...he's so clueless about ttc, just thinks it can happen at anytime throughout the month lol :haha:

Are you going to try anything new this cycle? Are we going to stay in this thread or do a November one? Idk if they have rules about that kind of stuff in the forums. I think if we do switch over, we need a fab name (like the one for this month :winkwink:). Something like Thanksgiving...buns in the oven? You are definitely good at this kind of thing! :flower:

loulou the witch is here :growlmad:. oh well. I don't know what to do differently cos i kinda did everything last cycle....temp,opk,preseed. Don't know what else to try lol. Oh well i am glad that i have u ladies to chat with. As for names..........thanksgiving theme is fantastic and i love that bun in the oven. lol

THANKSGIVING ........BUNS IN THE OVEN

ladies what do u think?

Have you heard of the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) basically you DTD every other day from CD8 and start using OPKs CD10. When you get your pos OPK you DTD that day and the day after, wait a day and do it once again. They don't recommend doing it everyday to allow for sperm to refresh and mature. There's lots of things online about it.

I have heard about it, but I haven't researched it. It does sound like a good plan from what you've explained :thumbup: We didn't dtd every other day this last cycle, but we dtd 5 days before O, 2 days before O, and the day before O, because I've heard the 2 days before are the best. I will definitely be doing more research, google is my best friend and my worst enemy lol. Thank you for your input!!! :hugs:

I love your tickers!

loulou the witch is here :growlmad:. oh well. I don't know what to do differently cos i kinda did everything last cycle....temp,opk,preseed. Don't know what else to try lol. Oh well i am glad that i have u ladies to chat with. As for names..........thanksgiving theme is fantastic and i love that bun in the oven. lol

ladies what do u think?

I'm sorry the :witch: got you! Forward march onto next cycle! It does sound like you do everything possible, just have to keep trying is all we can do! I'm so glad I have you ladies also, very thankful for you ladies, which is very appropriate since November is the month of giving thanks :flower::hugs:

I think for the name we need a ? or a ! or both ?! at the end...I'm weird like that lol. I think I like the !!! better, like demanding it to happen lol

Thank you Lou :)

My cramps have kicked into high gear. Maybe AF will show early (not due for 4 days) or who knows maybe I'll still get a BFP. Not giving up yet.

How long are your cycles usually? I love your optimism :flower: As one of the other ladies told me, it's always good to have hope :) After I thought about this I realized how true it is! Hope for a bfp, a new cycle, a sticky bean, a healthy baby, and for all of our friends in whatever situation they may be in :hugs:

My cycles are usually 29-30 days. Based on 30 days, AF is due on Thursday. I took Midol, but the cramps aren't going away.

And thanks a lot hun :hugs:

That's what we do except we don't use OPK's. We bd every second day starting at about cd8 or 9. It worked for us last time. Only took us 3 months to conceive our son.

I love your tickers!

ladies what do u think?

I'm sorry the :witch: got you! Forward march onto next cycle! It does sound like you do everything possible, just have to keep trying is all we can do! I'm so glad I have you ladies also, very thankful for you ladies, which is very appropriate since November is the month of giving thanks :flower::hugs:

I think for the name we need a ? or a ! or both ?! at the end...I'm weird like that lol. I think I like the !!! better, like demanding it to happen lol

a? the? demanding? :saywhat::saywhat::wacko:

I'm new as well! I am 3DPO and I have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth. Had some lower back pain today and cramps yesterday. AF should start on Halloween!

I'm new as well! I am 3DPO and I have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth. Had some lower back pain today and cramps yesterday. AF should start on Halloween!

Welcome :) sending lots of :dust: your way. Good luck hun xx

I love your tickers!

I'm doing pretty good Loulou :) Going to get blood drawn this week for that confirmation and find me a good OBGYN, I'm going to try and get my last one but he doesn't accept Medicaid I don't think :( I've had hot flashes and loads of frequent urination this past week. I felt like a over used water cooler. :blush:
I never mind any questions about my DS :) So never feel intrusive for asking! He doesn't talk at all his speech is severely delayed. We get tons of speech therapy and we've tried signing but he doesn't have the attention span for it. He understands everything I ask him to do he just doesn't know how to relate it back to us. Its hard when he is sick and that's the only time I really ever want to have a pity party about the situation. I've got good mommy gut though :) I told him right away he was going to be a big brother, and I really think in the long run this will be great for him. I have hopes that maybe this baby could be what helps him break down the communication wall. He is a really great kid, and so well behaved I feel really blessed. It was scary in the beginning but I never back down from a challenge and I just jumped straight into learning what I needed to know!

I love your tickers!

OPK's are fun, especially for POAS addicts like ourselves LOL!

I love your tickers!

ladies what do u think?

Are you already taking prenatals? That's the only thing besides temping I did different this cycle...and I'm not saying that's what did it, just only thing I can think of to try right now :)

I"m testing tomorrow not the 16th. AF due tomorrow... :af: :af: :af:

Good luck hun! FX'd for you.

I'm testing again tomorrow, AF is due on Thursday. Major cramps today and just noticed a bit of red when I wiped this afternoon...trying not to read into it yet.

Welcome Vanilla:flower::flower:

(your name makes me want some vanilla almond special K lol)

Thank you Ladies. Its been a long long 2ww and tomorrow is the D-day. I dont know what to feel. I just wanna know what to think. These random cramps and pressure comes and goes.. But No spotting. Not sure if Im still in or the hags on her way. I always spot the day before. Not this time... Im hopin and prayin she does"nt show.

Good Luck Ladies. I hope We All get our BFP"S!!

DenyseGiguere - so sorry about your BFN. You are only 10dpo though, so still early!!! Cramps are GOOD!

charlie00134 - those sharp pains sound good! Sorry about your BFN, but hopefully it was just too early too. :)

Mizzyroze - HUGS!! :( Sorry she got you. x

loulou82baby - sorry the witch got you too hun. Sounds like you have a fab plan for this next cycle though! :)

Dreambaby69 - i am loving the name for November's thread. I know we don't do thanksgiving over here, but i still like it. It could only be about fireworks or bonfires if it was more UK themed and that's not half as nice!!

VanillaK - Welcome hun!

Hopin&Prayin - ooooo sending you lots of luck for your test in the morning. Make sure you come back here and share a pic with us, no matter what!!! ;)

AFM, i am okay today just finding it hard to wait to test which is DAFT because i am only 5DPO. I am having cramps and stuff, but not sure how much is left over from my dicky stomach Friday night. Thankfully DH is at home tomorrow and Tuesday (to stop me testing) and then i intend to test on Wednesday morning with my Viola tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->