2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

BFN for me this morning too. I just wish something would happen already! My boobs hurt and I have awful cramps. I will gladly feel like this for a BFP, but not for AF taking her sweet time!!
Anyone else still testing soon? Or are we all pretty much back in the running for Nov?

I just had a BFN. Been using Dollar Tree tests, anyone have experience with them? This test the control line is a lot closer to the right than my previous ones this month of the same brand. Anyone else experience this?

I'm sorry! I have a love/hate relationship with those tests. They definitely give off the worst evaps and the lines aren't always in the same place. I finally found the .88 tests at our local Wal-Mart, and tho I know they're probably the same, I like them better, a bfn is just that, no question, those $ store tests I am always questioning! I'm going to try my hand at some ic's this month, since you can't beat the prices for combo opk/hcg. I'll let you girls know what I think, I see some love them and some always get a 3 min evap...I'm excited to try them and I'm excited to have a game plan for this cycle:) I hope you have a shy baby Denyse, but if not, we are here for you, and we will give it our all for our new cycles hun. Lots of virtual :hugs:

BFN for me this morning too. I just wish something would happen already! My boobs hurt and I have awful cramps. I will gladly feel like this for a BFP, but not for AF taking her sweet time!!
Anyone else still testing soon? Or are we all pretty much back in the running for Nov?

I know Hopin was planning on testing today also. I haven't gotten the newer members sorted in my head for testing yet lol...we can work on all of that when we move to Nov. I know Pickle was already not testing until Nov, so we still have her, we haven't heard from Pnk in a while, and I know Foreign was testing around the same time as me, but haven't heard from her in a while. I know there are some of the newer ladies I'm missing, and I'm sorry ladies :))), we just need them to throw out some test dates so we know lol

Well nobirthday present for Me. She nailed me this morning. Im done ttc. Its too stressful and Im done tryong. We tried for almost a year. Guess its just not meant for Me. Too late in the game per say :(

Wish you ladies Good Luck and I pray you get your bfp"s real soon.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Well nobirthday present for Me. She nailed me this morning. Im done ttc. Its too stressful and Im done tryong. We tried for almost a year. Guess its just not meant for Me. Too late in the game per say :(

Oh Hopin, I'm so sorry hun! I can feel your desperation and I know you've had a long road. Never give up hope, it can happen when you least expect it, especially with people that "give up". I will keep you in my prayers hun, please don't be a stranger, stop back in and say "hi", or stick around for the support we can all offer :hugs: Do something for yourself today, you deserve it! If you want to talk I'm here hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry hun :hugs: we're not out until AF shows. Hope she doesn't for both of us and we get a nice surprise.

Sorry to hear of so many bfn this morning, I hope you get a bfp very soon.
I'm still a long way off my OTD unfortunately

My colleague told me today she is nearly 12 weeks pregnant.
She was so happy to tell me, and I'm excited for her, but I physically deflated in my seat.
It's not fair :(

Oh Hopin, I'm so sorry hun! I can feel your desperation and I know you've had a long road. Never give up hope, it can happen when you least expect it, especially with people that "give up". I will keep you in my prayers hun, please don't be a stranger, stop back in and say "hi", or stick around for the support we can all offer :hugs: Do something for yourself today, you deserve it! If you want to talk I'm here hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you. Just really down right now. I dont have any other options. No insurance equals No help. :cry:

I will be watching over you All. Sending you all the Luck and Babydust in the World!!

She was so happy to tell me, and I'm excited for her, but I physically deflated in my seat.

I know Pickle! Your time will come hun! I try and think about it this way...tho i'm very excited for others bfp's, I'm also envious of every bump I see and every time someone announces a pregnancy, but someday I know that is going to be me that someone else is envious of and excited for :happydance: Chin up darling :)

Hopin, I hope a surprise BFP is just around the corner. It happens more often than I like to think.

Thank you. Just really down right now. I dont have any other options. No insurance equals No help. :cry:

I will be watching over you All. Sending you all the Luck and Babydust in the World!!

I know Pickle! Your time will come hun! I try and think about it this way...tho i'm very excited for others bfp's, I'm also envious of every bump I see and every time someone announces a pregnancy, but someday I know that is going to be me that someone else is envious of and excited for :happydance: Chin up darling :)

I guess so. I hope so. I see a minimum of 5 pregnant women a day where I work, and every single one of them I think "you don't know how lucky you are", though of course I'm sure they do! Just the green eyed monster in me. I think I'm having a super down few days, and today really topped it off :cry: I also forgot to take my temp again this morning, and got so much creamy cm I feel like EWCM is light years away.

:nope:

I don't know what's going on with my body, I've been soooooo tired as haven't been sleeping for like a week now, maybe a few hours a night if I'm lucky, and my back hurts. Feel sad. Drained. And today I have almost AF cramp feelings. Dull but there. If my cm was different I would think I was just about ovulating. And I have shooting pains in my chest/bb's. If I was in my TWW I would be going insane with symptom spotting!! Has anyone else had this before ovulation?:coffee:

I don't know what's going on with my body, I've been soooooo tired as haven't been sleeping for like a week now, maybe a few hours a night if I'm lucky, and my back hurts. Feel sad. Drained. And today I have almost AF cramp feelings. Dull but there. If my cm was different I would think I was just about ovulating. And I have shooting pains in my chest/bb's. If I was in my TWW I would be going insane with symptom spotting!! Has anyone else had this before ovulation?:coffee:

No, I get like that after o...sorry I can't be of any help! Do you think maybe you got a cold/flu from being run down? I hope you feel better, you need a good night's sleep and lots of water :hugs:

No, I get like that after o...sorry I can't be of any help! Do you think maybe you got a cold/flu from being run down? I hope you feel better, you need a good night's sleep and lots of water :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I am terrible at not drinking enough! Definitely not a cold though I don't feel flu-y at all :dohh: guess I'm just odd.

I feel the same way everytime I see the pregnancy announcements on Facebook, which seems to happen almost everyday!! And it's always a 2nd baby that I see. I'm like Id be happy if I could just have one!!! It's so bittersweet bc you're happy for them but so crushed at the same time. : (

It seems like everyone is kinda having a case of the Mondays. I'm just getting so down waiting. I just want something to happen already. BFP or AF. Give me something here!!! Lol.
Hope everyone's day looks up today!! Just remember to smile! It helps more than you know! : )

Sorry so many people are having bad days, I've been a right grump but that's from being back at work after nearly 2 weeks off for egg retrieval and transfer. Getting more symptoms now though, started getting twinges and an achey abdomen. Hope it's good signs because I cant afford another cycle yet. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->