2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

"charlie00134 - Sorry about the BFN's, i think it is still quite early for you isn't it?" - yes, it's 10dpo but I don't think it works the same with IVF

good luck with your test tomorrow sausages

dovkav - what dt did you have? you say 6dpo is that 3dp3dt?

fairyy - :( hugs

Denyse - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Nope. Its pretty much the :witch:, right on time.

:( (((hugs))) :(

Thanks for the support. I am scattered now. Seems this BFP would remain a dream for me forever.

It's such a rollercoaster!! How long have you been trying (if you don't mind my asking!) :flower:

10months

Hey, then don't put yourself on the scrapheap just yet! ;) I know that each cycle is draining when you're TTC especially when you see BFPs from people you get friendly with and everyone you know on here seems to be moving onto the pregnancy side. That's without all he pregnant ladies you see in real life who reckon they only had to snog their partners to get pregnant!! Your time will come honey, and when it does you will look back fondly on all of this. :hugs:

I'm not giving up yet. To be honest I've only had about 2-3 days of no cm since O. So the increase is not really a sign of anything for me I don't think. No other signs AF is coming so all I can do is keep hoping until she shows.

I tested just to get it out of my system. Diluted urine and only an hour hold. BFN obviously. With my daughter i didnt get a positive until i was 21 days late...of course i only tested once a week. (i was very poor back then) with my 1st son i tested positive at 15dpo and with my 2nd son i tested positive at 7dpo. Im convinced he started as twins because the line was so dark. Anyway ive used the last test in my house. I wont test tell im technically late. The longest my cycle has been in the last 6 months was 35 days its usually 26-29. I am CD 28 now so i guess ill test in one week.

How is everyone else fairing? All going a bit batty?

sausages: Thanks a lot hun. I am trying hard to hold my head and move on to this new cycle.

Anyone heard of soy? or tried soy ?

I dont know...but i ate a lot of it this time round. Let ask one of my fertility friends.

thanks hun. they say soy isoflavones r like natural clomid. let me know what u find out.

So what i found out... Be prepared for multiples if you go down this route... May not result in a multiple, may not do anything... but it ups the chances. Be careful with this and consult a doctor before trying this. Have you had your blood panel done recently to rule out common issues such as thyroid?

So I've been super busy, so haven't been able to check in or read up. Sorry!! I got af yesterday so I'm out for this month. I'm trying to step back a little into ntnp again because I'm making myself crazy with all this stuff. :)

Not sure if ovulated on October 13 or 14 (positive OPK was at 3:00pm on October 12th)

4 or 5 DPO = Sore throat, stuffy nose, coughing (It's very unlikely it's a cold since I just got over one a week ago), vivid dreams, frequent urination.
5 or 6 DPO = Sore throat, stuffy nose, coughing, twinges in my lower abdomen, creamy CM (a little, but a lot more than usual at this time of cycle), vivid dreams, frequent urination, green poop (I never get green poop)
6 or 7 DPO = Sore throat, couching, very tired, creamy CM, frequent urination.
7 or 8 DPO = Sore throat, couching, very tired, frequent urination, vivid dreams, frequent bowel movement. Didn't notice any CM at all, I hope it's not a bad sign.

What do you ladies think? Any chance I may be pregnant?

My b&b has changed too, I thought I was going mad at first.
I take it you mean soy isoflavanes (sp), someone on my Facebook ttc group took them for several months and is pregnant now. I've toyed with taking them but I worry about not being monitored as when I was on Clomid I was kept an eye on.

I tested this morning. lol! I am only about 7dpo, but i simply canNOT wait any longer, it's killing me. I had to pee on something.

Anyone see anything? The photo is pretty bad cause it was super dark this morning - and still is!!

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/2c93320f-3557-4576-b714-527abfe38edb.jpg~original

Miaw. . . i am the same dpo. . . shallow wait together. . . i don't have any symptoms pr at least that i know of. . . when r u testing?

I am 8dpo I think i'ts too early to test! I'll wait till 12 dpo. Anybody else?
Miaw, your symptoms are preggo symptoms. When are you testing?

B and B playing tricks on us! White is borring! I love blue pages! Bring it back!

I tested this morning. lol! I am only about 7dpo, but i simply canNOT wait any longer, it's killing me. I had to pee on something.

Anyone see anything? The photo is pretty bad cause it was super dark this morning - and still is!!

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/2c93320f-3557-4576-b714-527abfe38edb.jpg~original

I'm soooooooo tired and my eyes might be deceiving me but I'm sure I see a very thin line :shrug:

Edit: but I'm looking again and I don't know if I imagined it lol

Pretty sure I'm out this month. BFN this morning, and right on schedule major AF cramps (I usually get them a few days before AF shows her ugly head). :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->