2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

sausages: Started to spot and its 15dpo. So its pretty much AF with low temperature.

Sorry so many people are having bad days, I've been a right grump but that's from being back at work after nearly 2 weeks off for egg retrieval and transfer. Getting more symptoms now though, started getting twinges and an achey abdomen. Hope it's good signs because I cant afford another cycle yet. :(

Chances are good with the IVF! My fingers are crossed for you!!
Did you try IUI before IVF? I ask bc I have one round of Clomid left before they want to move to IUI and it's really making me nervous. All of this is so scary sometimes!

Chances are good with the IVF! My fingers are crossed for you!!
Did you try IUI before IVF? I ask bc I have one round of Clomid left before they want to move to IUI and it's really making me nervous. All of this is so scary sometimes!

I did 5 rounds of Clomid and got a BFP on round 5 which ended in m/c, then while I was taking a break the NHS changed their rules and I could only have 1 more go. So after finding I could do egg share for less than 1k I self referred for IVF egg share. I could have done more Clomid or other things privately but I decided to dive in instead.
The nhs wouldn't have given me iui, IVF or anything else though so I had to go private.

Well nobirthday present for Me. She nailed me this morning. Im done ttc. Its too stressful and Im done tryong. We tried for almost a year. Guess its just not meant for Me. Too late in the game per say :(

Wish you ladies Good Luck and I pray you get your bfp"s real soon.

Oh Hopin, I'm so sorry hun! I can feel your desperation and I know you've had a long road. Never give up hope, it can happen when you least expect it, especially with people that "give up". I will keep you in my prayers hun, please don't be a stranger, stop back in and say "hi", or stick around for the support we can all offer :hugs: Do something for yourself today, you deserve it! If you want to talk I'm here hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you. Just really down right now. I dont have any other options. No insurance equals No help. :cry:

I will be watching over you All. Sending you all the Luck and Babydust in the World!!

Hopin i am so sorry. It may be what you need. Stop tracking, stop temping. Take a vacation even if its a stay vacation and reset your spirit.

Grrrr!!! i cannot hold my pee for 4 hrs! But im dying to test. Im either 10 or 11 dpo. Maybe i should not waste a test...maybe i can hold out till Wednesday or thursday...probably not. I feel "wet" like im about to get AF and i check and NOTHING. I am cramping, and peeing all the time. Youd think after 3 kids and being a birth doula id have this figured out. But everyone's body is different and every pregnancy is different.
theres my rant for the morning.

Grrrr!!! i cannot hold my pee for 4 hrs! But im dying to test. Im either 10 or 11 dpo. Maybe i should not waste a test...maybe i can hold out till Wednesday or thursday...probably not. I feel "wet" like im about to get AF and i check and NOTHING. I am cramping, and peeing all the time. Youd think after 3 kids and being a birth doula id have this figured out. But everyone's body is different and every pregnancy is different.
theres my rant for the morning.

I have exactly the same things as you....:dust: for both of us

Well nobirthday present for Me. She nailed me this morning. Im done ttc. Its too stressful and Im done tryong. We tried for almost a year. Guess its just not meant for Me. Too late in the game per say :(

Wish you ladies Good Luck and I pray you get your bfp"s real soon.

Oh Hopin, I'm so sorry hun! I can feel your desperation and I know you've had a long road. Never give up hope, it can happen when you least expect it, especially with people that "give up". I will keep you in my prayers hun, please don't be a stranger, stop back in and say "hi", or stick around for the support we can all offer :hugs: Do something for yourself today, you deserve it! If you want to talk I'm here hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you. Just really down right now. I dont have any other options. No insurance equals No help. :cry:

I will be watching over you All. Sending you all the Luck and Babydust in the World!!

Hopin i am so sorry. It may be what you need. Stop tracking, stop temping. Take a vacation even if its a stay vacation and reset your spirit.

I agree, this process is so, so stressful, sometimes you just need a break. You must be at rock bottom to decide to give up and I hope you can pick yourself up and dust yourself off! You deserve relaxation, happiness and most of all a baby. So even though you're waving the white flag, I'm still sending you mass amounts of sticky baby dust and hope for the future :dust: :dust:

Does anyone get an increase of cm before AF? We're only on cycle #2 so I haven't been keeping track. Everytime I have to go to the bathroom I expect to see AF because I feel "wet" down there (sorry for the TMI) ;)

Does anyone get an increase of cm before AF? We're only on cycle #2 so I haven't been keeping track. Everytime I have to go to the bathroom I expect to see AF because I feel "wet" down there (sorry for the TMI) ;)

Fingers crossed for no AF for you. :dust:

AFM: I am checking each time I visit washroom but no red yet. Its only slight brown when I wipe. But I didn't see anything on my tissue paper on my last visit to washroom. AF is playing hide and seek with me. :wacko:. On my ovufriend chart my temp is still above coverline. This is a torture.

Fingers crossed for no AF for you. :dust:

AFM: I am checking each time I visit washroom but no red yet. Its only slight brown when I wipe. But I didn't see anything on my tissue paper on my last visit to washroom. AF is playing hide and seek with me. :wacko:. On my ovufriend chart my temp is still above coverline. This is a torture.

I know it sucks :hugs: hun fx'd for you

Hopin&Prayin - i am so sorry the witch got you hun! :( And i am sorry it's made your hope waver. I hope that whatever you decide to do in the long run that you find peace. It makes me so grateful that we have the NHS here to help us when we need it. xx

alisonmh - sorry about your BFN. I will be testing in the next couple of days. Probably tomorrow even though i'll only be about 7dpo. I just can't help myself!!! lol!

Pickletilly - oh how that must have made you feel such a mixed bag of emotions!! When you want something so badly yourself that doesn't seem to be happening it makes it so much harder to be 100% happy for those that do get it. We all understand how you feel hun. You know what i used to tell myself when i saw a pregnant woman? We don't know her story unless she tells us and even then we only know what she chooses to share. Maybe she's had losses before or fertility struggles or some other story which makes it easier to take. After my losses i was a bitter mess whenever i saw anyone pregnant until i started to tell myself this. From then on i just assumed that every baby was a rainbow baby and it helped a lot. I hope you start to feel better too - take care of yourself hun. x

fairyy - Ack! Dumb periods! :( I hopre she's at least easy on you and best of luck for next cycle! Could it be something else that made your temp low?

Movinmama - when do you plan to test? I have my fingers crossed for you. :)

charlie00134 - Sorry about the BFN's, i think it is still quite early for you isn't it?

DenyseGiguere - Unfortnately i do always get more creamy CM right before AF. I take it as a sign she's on her way.

AFM, i tested this morning and it was a BFN. I'm going to test again tomorrow but it's just a Sure Sign from Home Bargains. To be fair though i have never seen a line on them ... ever. I didn't use them for my last pregnancies. So at least i can be sure they aren't evappy for me. I just want my Viola tests to come so i can pee on those!!!

I have been eating weird things, like last night i wanted fish fingers so i cooked them at 10pm and ate them dipped in vinegar. I used to LOVE vinegar when i was pregnant. But who's to know the cause and effect?! Did i want it because i am pregnant and craving or because i know that when i am pregnant i crave vinegar?

I'll probably post a photo of my test in the morning even if it's BFN. Just because i am feeling a distinct lack of test pics on here, lol! :D

Good luck to everyone else who's testing too!!! (Who is testing with me tomorrow?)

Don't be sorry for TMI. It's only between the girls. Everything is allowed here.
I do feel wet 2 days before my period, but never ever had increase cm. Sounds promising! Good luck!

May I join?
I did my natural cycle IVF this month. Now I am 6 dpo, we transfered perfect 4 cell embryo. I am testing th weekend.

DIE :witch: DIE!

I'm not giving up yet. To be honest I've only had about 2-3 days of no cm since O. So the increase is not really a sign of anything for me I don't think. No other signs AF is coming so all I can do is keep hoping until she shows.

I'm not giving up yet. To be honest I've only had about 2-3 days of no cm since O. So the increase is not really a sign of anything for me I don't think. No other signs AF is coming so all I can do is keep hoping until she shows.

Good luck. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->