2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Pretty sure I'm out this month. BFN this morning, and right on schedule major AF cramps (I usually get them a few days before AF shows her ugly head). :cry:

But you aren't bleeding yet, so don't give up hope!
The cramp timing could just be ironic.
I've had cramps yesterday and today, and I'm not near my period or after ovulation, go figure!
:dust:

Pretty sure I'm out this month. BFN this morning, and right on schedule major AF cramps (I usually get them a few days before AF shows her ugly head). :cry:

But you aren't bleeding yet, so don't give up hope!
The cramp timing could just be ironic.
I've had cramps and I'm not near my period or after ovulating, go figure!
:dust:

Thank you, I appreciate the support :) I'm not giving up until AF shows her face. I'm also only using the dollar store tests and they only pick up 25mIu so you never know!! :)

Deny, not out yet, bean can cause cramping too !

My cramps keep coming in waves strong then gone. None right now.

I can sometimes get cramping throughout my cycle. I had some major ones last Wednesday - was hoping they were caused by implantation. Not giving up hope yet.

Do you ladies know anything about the dollar tree tests? This is my first cycle using them to avoid spending tons of money on FRER until after AF is late. I'm wondering if their sensitivity makes them only become positive after AF is due or late?

Thanks ladies for the continued support, I love it here :)

Still a BFN for me today. No AF yet though either. And man, I feel like crap today- cramps, back pain, sore boobs. Ugh. Something happen already!!!

Good Morning Ladies :) So yes AF started this past Saturday :( But I'm ready to start this all over again :p Still gonna take the EPO .. and does taking prenatals really make a difference? .. I was thinking about taking them (I have taken them before when i was pregnant prior) But i haven't taken them since. What do you ladies think? Do you think it helps increase the chances? Hoping you ladies still in the running this month get your BFP's and as for the others .. Here's to another month of trying and lots and lots of bd'ing .. :p Lots of luck and TONS of :babydust: to all! <3

Good Morning Ladies :) So yes AF started this past Saturday :( But I'm ready to start this all over again :p Still gonna take the EPO .. and does taking prenatals really make a difference? .. I was thinking about taking them (I have taken them before when i was pregnant prior) But i haven't taken them since. What do you ladies think? Do you think it helps increase the chances? Hoping you ladies still in the running this month get your BFP's and as for the others .. Here's to another month of trying and lots and lots of bd'ing .. :p Lots of luck and TONS of :babydust: to all! <3

Hi hun, sorry to hear AF showed up for you. Last month my doctor put me on prenatals. I was on prenatals when I got pregnant with our son too. I believe it does help. I also feel a lot better than last month (and I wasn't on prenatals). They can't hurt! :)

It won't necessarily help your chances, but they help your little bean from the very beginning. If you are TTC, you should be taking prenatals, or at least folic acid.

It won't necessarily help your chances, but they help your little bean from the very beginning. If you are TTC, you should be taking prenatals, or at least folic acid.

Yes, I should have mentioned that. Folic Acid is really important, so is a healthy diet :) I changed a lot of my food and drinking habits when we started TTC last month.

Thank you for the input Ladies <3 I drastically changed my diet a few months ago. Only ever drink water. Eating less and more healthy. I have gone down 25 lbs so far! But i haven't been exercising lately so the weight stopped going down .. i mean it hasn't gone up so that's good. When i got pregnant with my last 2 boys, I was at a MUCH healthier weight than i am now. After i had them, it seemed almost impossible to lose weight and i just didn't have the drive to put in the work to lose it. But now i definitely do. Down 25lbs and hoping to lose at least another 40 by next summer (unless i get pregnant of course), in that case, i would just stay as healthy as possible and pick up on the weight loss after i had the baby <3 Really hoping November is my month. The reason for this is my birthday is July 18th and my SO's birthday is August 11th. Only 3 week gap between our birthdays and if we get pregnant in November (ovulation is about November 1st), then the due date would fall right in that 3 week gap (which i thought was really cool!) Lol .. Have a good day ladies and please keep updates on whats going on with everyone! It helps so much to know we are there for each other whether we get our BFP's or not <3

BnB got a makeover! I'm definitely not crazy about the white! Oh well...

It took me a bit to read through and I want to welcome the new ladies! Baby dust :dust: to all!!!!

sausages- I may be crazy or seeing things, but I almost think I can see a faint colored line there. Love the test pic being posted, thanks! Keeping peeing, positive of course! Lol...I hope that gets darker! Fx'd!

Mizzy- sorry af got you! We're pretty close in cycles, expecting o somewhere around the 2nd of nov...I can't wait to use my opk's to pinpoint the surge!

DD-sorry about af also hun! Onto next cycle! We definitely need to get some :bfp's: in here in November!

fairyy- sorry af got you too hun! 10 months has to be frustrating, but keep your chin up hun, don't want to stress yourself sick!

Denyse- don't give up unless af shows hun! If she does, we all have each other for support going into this next cycle!

Pickle- I hope you're feeling better hun! :hugs:

Movin- I admire your approach to testing and wish I could wait it out! I also thought I should know all of this stuff since I've had 2 already, but our bodies are more complex and trickier than I ever suspected!

allison- keep your chin up dear! I hope you get some answers soon!

Sorry if I missed anything ladies! Happy Tuesday to all :flower: !! Try to enjoy your day.

I have a stupid virus that I got from my kids (it's funny they don't share anything good lol)(thank you school!) and I haven't been able to work since Sunday, as it's highly contagious to other children (not so much adults) and can be dangerous to full term pregnant women, so I'm hoping it's cleared up by tomorrow so I can go back to work. I feel fine, just tired (slept for 18 hrs yesterday), sore throat, night sweats, and one blister on my thumb and toe. It's called hand, foot, and mouth disease (when I heard the name I about freaked), but I guess it's the most common form of the coxsackie a virus. Thankfully none of us have experienced the mouth blisters (ouch!), and it cleared up in my kids in a few days, so I'm hoping the same for me since it started Saturday night. I hate calling off of work! I'm done with my rant lol...Great day to all!

oh and....

charlie- I have my Fx'd for a sticky bean for you!

Dream- I have read about a lot of success with the soy, but it seems it should definitely be discussed with a doc first.

Miaw- your symptoms could be promising...I'll keep my Fx'd for you too!

Thank you, I'll have more faith if I actually get a BFP, I still don't know if it has stuck.

Lou, I am feeling much better today thank you!
But going crazy. I have lots of preggo symptoms and I haven't even ovulated yet.
So why am I even paying attention to these things.
4 nights of no sleep has sent me loopy.
How are you doing?! :)

Lou, I am feeling much better today thank you!
But going crazy. I have lots of preggo symptoms and I haven't even ovulated yet.
So why am I even paying attention to these things.
4 nights of no sleep has sent me loopy.
How are you doing?! :)

I'm glad you are feeling better today, but you need some sleep hun! have you tried a relaxing hot tea? Like chamomile? No sleep can make us crazy for sure! Idk about the symptoms, when are you expecting to o?

I'm well, thank you! Can't wait til af is over to start bding again! I think I may try the smep this month, I can't see any downfall to more bding :thumbup: Plus my oh will be happy about it! :happydance:

Thank you, I'll have more faith if I actually get a BFP, I still don't know if it has stuck.

When did they tell you to test? I know it's usually way past expected af. I am hoping and praying that this worked for you! I can't imagine the financial strain (and of course the emotional)! My fingers and toes are X'd for your shy :bfp:!

Feel better LouLou! Viruses are the worst! You can't have that getting in the way of baby making!! Lol

When did they tell you to test? I know it's usually way past expected af. I am hoping and praying that this worked for you! I can't imagine the financial strain (and of course the emotional)! My fingers and toes are X'd for your shy :bfp:!

My official test date is the 30th October, 14 full days after egg transfer and technically 19 dpo. The IVF has cost £945 and after 55 months TTC if it works it'll be worth every last penny! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->