2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Still no bleeding, and even my bloating and most of my cramps have stopped. I might give in and buy some FRER for the morning if AF doesn't show tonight.

Good Morning Ladies :) So yes AF started this past Saturday :( But I'm ready to start this all over again :p Still gonna take the EPO .. and does taking prenatals really make a difference? .. I was thinking about taking them (I have taken them before when i was pregnant prior) But i haven't taken them since. What do you ladies think? Do you think it helps increase the chances? Hoping you ladies still in the running this month get your BFP's and as for the others .. Here's to another month of trying and lots and lots of bd'ing .. :p Lots of luck and TONS of :babydust: to all! <3

My first cycle I didn't take prenatals, 2nd cycle I did. I don't know if it was the difference makes, but it was the only thing I did different that month.

Thank you, I'll have more faith if I actually get a BFP, I still don't know if it has stuck.

When did they tell you to test? I know it's usually way past expected af. I am hoping and praying that this worked for you! I can't imagine the financial strain (and of course the emotional)! My fingers and toes are X'd for your shy :bfp:!

My official test date is the 30th October, 14 full days after egg transfer and technically 19 dpo. The IVF has cost £945 and after 55 months TTC if it works it'll be worth every last penny! :D

I agree that any price would be worth it!! I really hope this is your month! You are a very strong woman :flower: There is still time :)

Feel better LouLou! Viruses are the worst! You can't have that getting in the way of baby making!! Lol

I won't let anything stand in the way!! :bodyb: lol...my oh seems to think his :spermy:'s must be swimming sideways or backwards :haha: I told him we just have to train them to go the right way lol. We haven't been trying long enough to make any judgments, but there is always a worry in the back of my mind (which I'm sure everyone has) that his past days of reckless behavior (drugs and drinking years ago) may have compromised the little guys. If we go another 4 months with no bfp, I will probably have him go for a SA just to make sure all is ok with him. Until then we will continue to get the baby making on :happydance:

Good Morning Ladies :) So yes AF started this past Saturday :( But I'm ready to start this all over again :p Still gonna take the EPO .. and does taking prenatals really make a difference? .. I was thinking about taking them (I have taken them before when i was pregnant prior) But i haven't taken them since. What do you ladies think? Do you think it helps increase the chances? Hoping you ladies still in the running this month get your BFP's and as for the others .. Here's to another month of trying and lots and lots of bd'ing .. :p Lots of luck and TONS of :babydust: to all! <3

My first cycle I didn't take prenatals, 2nd cycle I did. I don't know if it was the difference makes, but it was the only thing I did different that month.

How you feeling Kk? Bloods this week, right? Can't wait for the results hun! :hugs:

How you feeling Kk? Bloods this week, right? Can't wait for the results hun! :hugs:

Went and had it drawn this morning, they said at the most it would take 7 days for it to come back, but it should be sooner than that.

Was an emotional hormonal wreck yesterday but feeling much more together today. :) Just hanging around here with my bucket of baby dust throwing it around on everyone FX's it sticks!

Feel better LouLou! Viruses are the worst! You can't have that getting in the way of baby making!! Lol

I won't let anything stand in the way!! :bodyb: lol...my oh seems to think his :spermy:'s must be swimming sideways or backwards :haha: I told him we just have to train them to go the right way lol. We haven't been trying long enough to make any judgments, but there is always a worry in the back of my mind (which I'm sure everyone has) that his past days of reckless behavior (drugs and drinking years ago) may have compromised the little guys. If we go another 4 months with no bfp, I will probably have him go for a SA just to make sure all is ok with him. Until then we will continue to get the baby making on :happydance:

Hahahaha! When my husband has his SA done, he had low morphology, meaning the shape is off. We were like wtf! What are they shaped like? Is that why they're not swimming?! Lol
I'm sure it's fine though, my hubby was no saint in his younger days and he was fine(other than the off shaped ones, but they said it's really no big deal) so don't worry too much. : )

My hubby was no saint in his younger days either, you name it he did it drug wise. He started cleaning up a year before we reconnected. It was totally a worry for me to so I understand!

Allison, I also want to know what they are shaped like now too LOL!

Tested with a up and up early result blue dye test....dont know why i bought that kind. There was a squinter line. Im not getting my hopes up..it was probably a stupid evap or false positive or something. It was blue though sooo i dont know..Guess ill test again on Thursday with FMU and with a FRER.

Tested with a up and up early result blue dye test....dont know why i bought that kind. There was a squinter line. Im not getting my hopes up..it was probably a stupid evap or false positive or something. It was blue though sooo i dont know..Guess ill test again on Thursday with FMU and with a FRER.

Good luck!!!

My hubby was no saint in his younger days either, you name it he did it drug wise. He started cleaning up a year before we reconnected. It was totally a worry for me to so I understand!

Allison, I also want to know what they are shaped like now too LOL!

Apparently they just have 2 tails or 2 heads... I wanted them to tell me they were some cool shape. But noooo. Lol

FX's Movinmama!!

Allison I never knew Sperm could have either two heads or two tails!! That is crazy!

Good luck :)

I'll be testing with FRER in the morning...please keep your fingers crossed for me! Still no sign of AF....still have cm too.

Hi ladiiiesss!!! I havent been on here in almost a week!!! How's everyone doing?? AF just left the building and I am looking forward to being BACK AT IT!! Now this cycle I'm not going to be a basketcase, because last cycle really took a toll on me. I'm just going to enjoy my time with my hubbs, and :sex::sex: endlessly lol! No OPK (ok maybe I'm lying about that. I may OPK), no EPO. I WILL be using preseed, as we both enjoy it. But I'm just going to have fun!

Hows everything going over here?

Hi ladiiiesss!!! I havent been on here in almost a week!!! How's everyone doing?? AF just left the building and I am looking forward to being BACK AT IT!! Now this cycle I'm not going to be a basketcase, because last cycle really took a toll on me. I'm just going to enjoy my time with my hubbs, and :sex::sex: endlessly lol! No OPK (ok maybe I'm lying about that. I may OPK), no EPO. I WILL be using preseed, as we both enjoy it. But I'm just going to have fun!

Hows everything going over here?

We use Preseed too and we really enjoy it too :) Good luck this cycle hun, lots of :dust:

AF is due on Thursday - no sign of her yet, but had really bad cramps earlier today (actually had to come home from work). They are kicking into high gear again.

Good luck Denyse and Movin! Fx'd and we want pics of lines :)

Kk- let us know when you get results. Pregnancy is a hormonal roller coaster lol :haha:

Baby- glad to have you back! Your approach sounds great, the less stress the better :hugs:

allison- I didn't know that they could have 2 heads or tails either! My oh would get a kick out of that! So the doc said that's not a big deal? Very interesting and good to know, thanks! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->