2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Good luck to all the testers, and anyone else still in.

BFN for me again today but I've not lost hope yet. Lots of people have had BFN at this stage and still got their BFP. I'm hoping I'm one of them.

I'm glad you are feeling better today, but you need some sleep hun! have you tried a relaxing hot tea? Like chamomile? No sleep can make us crazy for sure! Idk about the symptoms, when are you expecting to o?

I'm well, thank you! Can't wait til af is over to start bding again! I think I may try the smep this month, I can't see any downfall to more bding :thumbup: Plus my oh will be happy about it! :happydance:

I slept last night :) feel even better today. I love my sleep, idk why I can't stay asleep for more than half an hour recently. Stress maybe.

Well, ovulation wise, I'm running two charts as I really don't want my first wacky cycle to be true lol. As I go away on o day. Based on last cycle FF says 30th, based on just my last period dates, ovufriend says todaaaaay. But I don't have enough cm for that to be true. So I'm hoping FF is out by just a few days, or we bd enough on 28th. :wacko:

Currently: mild cramps, not in usual o places. Shooting pains/tingles in bb's. Sensitive nips (yelped when er, touched :sex:). Back ache everyday. Emotional. No appetite one min, then starving the next, esp 10mins after food. So, so tired. Sleepless nights. Sensitive teeth. Ulcers. Stuffy nose. Had a bit of ewcm yesterday, now nothing, nada. Headaches. And lastly, weirdly, I feel bruised above my pubic bone, like bladder area. I was wondering what if I o'd the last day of my period. Just randomly. I know I sound mad :cry: maybe all this hoping has sent me delusional. I was fine with my bfn, but now I feel strange. I will feel SO silly when I get my positive opk in the next few days lol.

Glad you're doing well! when can you start bd again? What's smep? Have fun :winkwink: I tried to coax my oh back to bed this morning, his boss isn't even in, but he left me anyway :( I guess my bed hair wasn't that sexy after all!

Hi ladiiiesss!!! I havent been on here in almost a week!!! How's everyone doing?? AF just left the building and I am looking forward to being BACK AT IT!! Now this cycle I'm not going to be a basketcase, because last cycle really took a toll on me. I'm just going to enjoy my time with my hubbs, and :sex::sex: endlessly lol! No OPK (ok maybe I'm lying about that. I may OPK), no EPO. I WILL be using preseed, as we both enjoy it. But I'm just going to have fun!

Hows everything going over here?

We use Preseed too and we really enjoy it too :) Good luck this cycle hun, lots of :dust:

AF is due on Thursday - no sign of her yet, but had really bad cramps earlier today (actually had to come home from work). They are kicking into high gear again.

Lots o :dust::dust: to you as well Denyse!! I'm hoping AF doesnt show her ugly face!!

Good luck Denyse and Movin! Fx'd and we want pics of lines :)

Kk- let us know when you get results. Pregnancy is a hormonal roller coaster lol :haha:

Baby- glad to have you back! Your approach sounds great, the less stress the better :hugs:

allison- I didn't know that they could have 2 heads or tails either! My oh would get a kick out of that! So the doc said that's not a big deal? Very interesting and good to know, thanks! :thumbup:

girl, after last time, i NEED a less stressful approach. I figure, I have an idea when I O, and I have the preseed. We'll just do the do and say our prayers. Tis' all. Hows things going on your end, Loulou?

Kk- let us know when you get results. Pregnancy is a hormonal roller coaster lol :haha:

Baby- glad to have you back! Your approach sounds great, the less stress the better :hugs:

allison- I didn't know that they could have 2 heads or tails either! My oh would get a kick out of that! So the doc said that's not a big deal? Very interesting and good to know, thanks! :thumbup:

Apparently so! Lol. Apparently vitamin c and L-Carnitine help the little swimmers, so if you are concerned you could have your hubby start taking those since they're both just over the counter supplements.

BFN again this morning, but still no AF. I guess I'm still in the running...

Good luck to all the testers, and anyone else still in.

BFN for me again today but I've not lost hope yet. Lots of people have had BFN at this stage and still got their BFP. I'm hoping I'm one of them.

Way to stay positive!!

Apparently so! Lol. Apparently vitamin c and L-Carnitine help the little swimmers, so if you are concerned you could have your hubby start taking those since they're both just over the counter supplements.

BFN again this morning, but still no AF. I guess I'm still in the running...

We are like twins! :)

I had a BFN this morning too, but no signs of AF (due tomorrow) lots of :dust: hun

I'm glad you are feeling better today, but you need some sleep hun! have you tried a relaxing hot tea? Like chamomile? No sleep can make us crazy for sure! Idk about the symptoms, when are you expecting to o?

I'm well, thank you! Can't wait til af is over to start bding again! I think I may try the smep this month, I can't see any downfall to more bding :thumbup: Plus my oh will be happy about it! :happydance:

I slept last night :) feel even better today. I love my sleep, idk why I can't stay asleep for more than half an hour recently. Stress maybe.

Well, ovulation wise, I'm running two charts as I really don't want my first wacky cycle to be true lol. As I go away on o day. Based on last cycle FF says 30th, based on just my last period dates, ovufriend says todaaaaay. But I don't have enough cm for that to be true. So I'm hoping FF is out by just a few days, or we bd enough on 28th. :wacko:

Currently: mild cramps, not in usual o places. Shooting pains/tingles in bb's. Sensitive nips (yelped when er, touched :sex:). Back ache everyday. Emotional. No appetite one min, then starving the next, esp 10mins after food. So, so tired. Sleepless nights. Sensitive teeth. Ulcers. Stuffy nose. Had a bit of ewcm yesterday, now nothing, nada. Headaches. And lastly, weirdly, I feel bruised above my pubic bone, like bladder area. I was wondering what if I o'd the last day of my period. Just randomly. I know I sound mad :cry: maybe all this hoping has sent me delusional. I was fine with my bfn, but now I feel strange. I will feel SO silly when I get my positive opk in the next few days lol.

Glad you're doing well! when can you start bd again? What's smep? Have fun :winkwink: I tried to coax my oh back to bed this morning, his boss isn't even in, but he left me anyway :( I guess my bed hair wasn't that sexy after all!

This made me :rofl: !! My bed hair is faaarrr from sexy!! LOL!! My oh wont come back to bed once he's already up, gotta catch him before that :winkwink: I'm starting right after af is over...tomorrow hopefully! Sperm Meets Egg Plan- bd every other day til pos opk, then 3 days strait, take a day off, then bd once more (I may have to do my own version, but going to try and get it pretty close to this:) )

I'm so glad you feel better! Sleep is magical :happydance: You needn't feel silly if you get a pos opk! I'm sure there are several things that can explain what you're feeling, and not all of them mean you're crazy :winkwink: :wacko: lol. Being so in tune with our bodies while ttc just lets up notice things we've never noticed before, and we can take the smallest thing and turn it into a big symptom lol :haha: Was your af regular/normal? You sound preggo lol...just saying...maybe it is wanting and hoping so much...our bodies are misleading sometimes...sneaky, wicked things :growlmad::dohh: Either way you will have some answers soon enough! I have definitely o'd around the end of af before, as this is how I got preggo with my dd, I distinctly remember spotting kinda heavy, dtd, spotting stopped immediately, 2 wks later bfp! Anything is possible, tho my ob/gyn said it wasn't, I knew that was the only time I dtd that month! But...I'm hoping you didn't miss o and you get some nice, bright lines before you go away, and also wanted to say that I've heard the 2 days before o are the most fertile... :sex: like crazy!

girl, after last time, i NEED a less stressful approach. I figure, I have an idea when I O, and I have the preseed. We'll just do the do and say our prayers. Tis' all. Hows things going on your end, Loulou?

They're going, waiting to bd lol. If my oh would come near me during any stage of af, probably would have started already :haha:

Are you taking prenatals? Just incase and the folic acid is important...other than that, make yourself lots of love!! Less stress=better sex anyways :thumbup: Enjoy yourself and hopefully end up with a good surprise :)

Hello riana! Welcome hun! Where are you at in your cycle? Lots of baby dust :dust: to you!

Denyse and allison- sorry about the bfn's, but I love the attitudes :thumbup: PMA :flower: LOVE IT!!!!

sausages- new test pics???????

Movin- can't wait for tests!!!!!!

They're going, waiting to bd lol. If my oh would come near me during any stage of af, probably would have started already :haha:

Are you taking prenatals? Just incase and the folic acid is important...other than that, make yourself lots of love!! Less stress=better sex anyways :thumbup: Enjoy yourself and hopefully end up with a good surprise :)

yesss!! i definitely have been taking prenatals every day, and i "eat my vitamins" by getting a huge range of fruits and veggies with lots of nutrients in them--especially those with folate! At this point, I'm like, i drove myself crazy. Now I just want to try it with a more relaxed approach, and by the end fo the year if I'm not preggo, hubby and I decided we'll just go to the doctor. We're at the 6 month mark now.

Hey ladies! :hi:

I know I've been away for a while. My DS had to have surgery on his hand this week, Hubby was really sick and of course needed to be babied as well, and things have just been really hectic.

I've missed you all, been staying in touch with some of you through the FB group, but I totally feel out of the loop. Gonna try to spend some time going through old pages and catching up with whats going on with everyone.

Seeing lots of new faces too. :flower: Just wishing everyone lots of luck, sending TONS of good vibes and Babydust :dust:

Promise I won't stay away so long this time. FX'ed that we see some late October/ November :bfp: 's soon! <3

I've decided I've fallen out with my IC pregnancy tests and have moved on to pound shop ones. The last IC I got a BFP on was a slightly different brand. I'll do a pound shop one invite mmorning. If it's neg I may trust the IC again lol. I've had some brown spotting today so I'm hopeful that's a sign implantation has happened. I will wait and see I suppose.
Good lluck to all

Well Af has arrived ..slowly but it should pick up pace here soon. Im okay with this because my husband is very stressed out at work and this would have pushed him over the edge when normally he'd be over the moon. God knows how to time these things. If we are meant to have a 4th bub we will.

Well Af has arrived ..slowly but it should pick up pace here soon. Im okay with this because my husband is very stressed out at work and this would have pushed him over the edge when normally he'd be over the moon. God knows how to time these things. If we are meant to have a 4th bub we will.

:hugs::hugs: sorry af got u. Fingers crossed for november x

Hey ladies! :hi:

I know I've been away for a while. My DS had to have surgery on his hand this week, Hubby was really sick and of course needed to be babied as well, and things have just been really hectic.

I've missed you all, been staying in touch with some of you through the FB group, but I totally feel out of the loop. Gonna try to spend some time going through old pages and catching up with whats going on with everyone.

Seeing lots of new faces too. :flower: Just wishing everyone lots of luck, sending TONS of good vibes and Babydust :dust:

Promise I won't stay away so long this time. FX'ed that we see some late October/ November :bfp: 's soon! <3

Welcome back. Sorry about ds and dh. Hope they feel better soon. where are u in ur cycle. i am cd3 . will start using opk in 9days lol

Sorry AF got you...Good luck next month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->