2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Yes. I never had brown before my AF ever. It only started after unprotected sex. First month I thought that I might be pregnant but it was the starting of AF. :dohh:

I've heard that BD every day is better when there are no male factor infertility issues, but if there ARE MFI's then every other day is best to let the swimmers build up. :)

No idea where i heard this though or how reliable that information is!!!

I think a lot of it is what youre happiest with, if it's not enjoyable it's less likely to work.
On age differences I'm a little upset that my step daughter is going to be nearly 9 years older, we hadn't planned such an age gap, we'd wanted it closer to 4 years. I actually think we're gunna start on our second straight away if we can.

Has anyone had a light period? Normally mine are light for a few days then they get heavy. This is day 3 and this morning it looks like the bleeding was increasing, but now it's really light again. :wacko:

Im out ladies! Just got AF after 5 days of spotting. On to November!!

I am totally okay with this though. :) This was only my first cycle trying so I wasn't expecting to get a BFP, I was just hoping I would be lucky enough to see one lol.

On a positive note though, I have been on BC for 11 years so I wasnt even sure if I was gonna see AF any time soon. I haven't even seen a full blown one in 5 years. So, the fact she came back after only 1 month off BC is really great news. :)

I am totally okay with this though. :) This was only my first cycle trying so I wasn't expecting to get a BFP, I was just hoping I would be lucky enough to see one lol.

On a positive note though, I have been on BC for 11 years so I wasnt even sure if I was gonna see AF any time soon. I haven't even seen a full blown one in 5 years. So, the fact she came back after only 1 month off BC is really great news. :)

Yes, that is a nice thing to get AF soon after coming off the pill.
Good luck this cycle. :)

I think a lot of it is what youre happiest with, if it's not enjoyable it's less likely to work.
On age differences I'm a little upset that my step daughter is going to be nearly 9 years older, we hadn't planned such an age gap, we'd wanted it closer to 4 years. I actually think we're gunna start on our second straight away if we can.

:( Must be SO hard dealing with infertility. You have been through so much! My SIL has adopted twin boys this year after trying for close to ten years, having a couple of miscarrages and two failed IVF attempts. Her boys are AMAZING and everyone loves them to pieces, but it's so unfair that people have to go through that.

On a good note though, a friend of ours had a little girl just over a year ago and she was an IVF baby. Now they are randomly pregnant again without help and are surprised and obviously happy as heck cause they wouldn't have been able to afford IVF for another baby. :)

Has anyone had a light period? Normally mine are light for a few days then they get heavy. This is day 3 and this morning it looks like the bleeding was increasing, but now it's really light again. :wacko:

Yup! I either have light ones where they last for literally 9 days including spotting. It's so annoying!! The cramps aren't as bad, but it's so drawn out. Like 5 days of light bleeding followed by 3 or 4 of spotting.

Or i will have heavy periods that only last 3 or 4 days. I like these better though! I get bad cramps, but it's satisfying, like it's getting all the blood out quicker. lol! With those i usually have a light day followed by a really heavy day and then a medium day and then that's pretty much it.

Sorry AF got you hun, but huzzah for a normal cycle! :) I am on CD1 today too.

Sorry AF got you hun, but huzzah for a normal cycle! :) I am on CD1 today too.

Yay, cycle twins! :) :hugs:

How do I upload a picture?

When you're making a post in the advanced editor (rather than the quick reply below the posts) if you scroll down there is a manage attachments button. Click on that and upload. :)

Thank you! I was trying to upload from my phone, wasnt working, :haha: I took a test, cause I just couldnt help myself. Im about 10dpo, 4 days until AF is supposed to arrive, and I need some extra set of eyes to help me out here! :wacko: The top is an untouched image, the bottom I sharped using a photo app, I see a verry verrry verrrrry faint line, but I could be mistaken, what do you guys think? I'm still gunna retest this weekend to be sure!

PicsArt_1382998011081.jpg

Thank you! I was trying to upload from my phone, wasnt working, :haha: I took a test, cause I just couldnt help myself. Im about 10dpo, 4 days until AF is supposed to arrive, and I need some extra set of eyes to help me out here! :wacko: The top is an untouched image, the bottom I sharped using a photo app, I see a verry verrry verrrrry faint line, but I could be mistaken, what do you guys think? I'm still gunna retest this weekend to be sure!

View attachment 691061

Definitely see a line! Hope it's the start of your :bfp:!

Hello ladies! After miscarrying last month on the 27th, stopping bleeding after bleeding a week, then starting bleeding again on 10/10 for 4 days, I'm now 6 DPO today, and on progesterone. I'll be 9dpo on Halloween and will definitely be testing! So happy to be back with you girls, and hope this is my month for a sticky bean!! Good luck to all of you.
Lots of sticky baby :dust: to sell testers!!

I def see it! I inverted your pic for you, makes it easier to see! O:

Attachments

• invert.png
    invert.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 8
Hello ladies! After miscarrying last month on the 27th, stopping bleeding after bleeding a week, then starting again on. 10/10 for 4 days, I'm not 6 DPO today, and on progesterone. I'll be 9dpo on Halloween and will definitely be testing! So happy to be back with you girls, and hope this is my month for a sticky bean!! Good luck to all of you.
Lots of sticky baby :dust: to sell testers!!

Best of luck to you this upcoming month! :hugs:

Well my bleeding has almost completely stopped. I'm thinking either a cyst or maybe, just maybe I'll get a late BFP. Not counting on the BFP though. Good thing I'm going to my doctor on Thursday. I don't know what's going on:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->