2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hello ladies! After miscarrying last month on the 27th, stopping bleeding after bleeding a week, then starting bleeding again on 10/10 for 4 days, I'm now 6 DPO today, and on progesterone. I'll be 9dpo on Halloween and will definitely be testing! So happy to be back with you girls, and hope this is my month for a sticky bean!! Good luck to all of you.
Lots of sticky baby :dust: to sell testers!!

Very sorry about your MC last month, FX's that you get a sticky bean on Halloween!

Thank you! I was trying to upload from my phone, wasnt working, :haha: I took a test, cause I just couldnt help myself. Im about 10dpo, 4 days until AF is supposed to arrive, and I need some extra set of eyes to help me out here! :wacko: The top is an untouched image, the bottom I sharped using a photo app, I see a verry verrry verrrrry faint line, but I could be mistaken, what do you guys think? I'm still gunna retest this weekend to be sure!

View attachment 691061

I see it!!

Congrats :)

I think a lot of it is what youre happiest with, if it's not enjoyable it's less likely to work.
On age differences I'm a little upset that my step daughter is going to be nearly 9 years older, we hadn't planned such an age gap, we'd wanted it closer to 4 years. I actually think we're gunna start on our second straight away if we can.

:( Must be SO hard dealing with infertility. You have been through so much! My SIL has adopted twin boys this year after trying for close to ten years, having a couple of miscarrages and two failed IVF attempts. Her boys are AMAZING and everyone loves them to pieces, but it's so unfair that people have to go through that.

On a good note though, a friend of ours had a little girl just over a year ago and she was an IVF baby. Now they are randomly pregnant again without help and are surprised and obviously happy as heck cause they wouldn't have been able to afford IVF for another baby. :)

Thank you. It is hard and we looked into adoption but you had to have stopped trying for a year first and I jjust wasn't willing to give up just yet. Thankfully our IVF cost just under a grand so it was affordable.

Thank you! I was trying to upload from my phone, wasnt working, :haha: I took a test, cause I just couldnt help myself. Im about 10dpo, 4 days until AF is supposed to arrive, and I need some extra set of eyes to help me out here! :wacko: The top is an untouched image, the bottom I sharped using a photo app, I see a verry verrry verrrrry faint line, but I could be mistaken, what do you guys think? I'm still gunna retest this weekend to be sure!

View attachment 691061

I see a line on the sharpened image but it doesn't look to have any colour, I'd definitely say test again in a couple of days in case it's a nasty evap. I hope it's the start of a :BFP: for you

I posted about a week and a half ago....
Second month ttc....and was very hopeful as I had sooo many "weird" things happen to me since ovulation. Strange cramps, pains, dry mouth, odd sleeping patterns, very tired and more...but...I'm due for AF on Thursday and am almost sure she'll make an appearance. Sigh.

Feeling like all the symptoms are there for her arrival...and none of the 6 (!!) early pregnancy tests have had BFP....

Sniff. Pretty sure I'm out.

I don't know how some women cope when they have been trying for sooo long. As mentioned above, this is only our second month ttc and already feeling sad. It's hard not to get excited. The ttw totally wrecks your head.

Baby Dust to Everyone Out There!

My bleeding has started again. Very light still. I'm wondering if because of the stress of last month has caused this weird cycle. Hopefully I'll get some answers on Thursday at the doctors.

View attachment 691061

I definitely see lines on both of those pics and the invert! Hope they get darker for you!!! GL and lots of baby dust :dust:
I can't wait to see updates!!! :)

Hello ladies! After miscarrying last month on the 27th, stopping bleeding after bleeding a week, then starting bleeding again on 10/10 for 4 days, I'm now 6 DPO today, and on progesterone. I'll be 9dpo on Halloween and will definitely be testing! So happy to be back with you girls, and hope this is my month for a sticky bean!! Good luck to all of you.
Lots of sticky baby :dust: to sell testers!!

I'm so sorry for your loss last month hun! Welcome back :hugs: and lots of sticky baby dust to you :dust: !!!!

Second month ttc....and was very hopeful as I had sooo many "weird" things happen to me since ovulation. Strange cramps, pains, dry mouth, odd sleeping patterns, very tired and more...but...I'm due for AF on Thursday and am almost sure she'll make an appearance. Sigh.

Feeling like all the symptoms are there for her arrival...and none of the 6 (!!) early pregnancy tests have had BFP....

I don't know how some women cope when they have been trying for sooo long. As mentioned above, this is only our second month ttc and already feeling sad. It's hard not to get excited. The ttw totally wrecks your head.

Welcome hun! I know it's hard not to get on the emotional roller coaster while ttc...we all do it! Don't count yourself out until af shows hun and remember that there is new hope in a new cycle if af does show! GL to you and lots of baby dust :dust:!!!!

I'm so sorry :-( I'm going through the exact same thing. Second official month TTC after 2 miscarriages and all the signs are there....cramping, light spotting at 8 and 9 DPO, weird sleeping, sore boobs, headaches...the works! I'm due to start my period on Friday and I totally agree with you, even though it's only the 2nd month we get so excited! Here's to hoping we won't have to endure the wait much longer <3

174 pages. Wow! This thread is moving! How is everyone today? Congratulations to the new positives! :)

Hi ladies!!

I'm off for a mini holiday to visit my brother and my gorgeous baby neice :baby:
so I won't be back til Sunday. Currently 4dpo and will be 9dpo!! Exciting!!
Baby dust to you all look forward to seeing more BFP and a new November thread if there isn't already one!!

Love and hugs to all! Good luck!!
:dust:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies!!

I'm off for a mini holiday to visit my brother and my gorgeous baby neice :baby:
so I won't be back til Sunday. Currently 4dpo and will be 9dpo!! Exciting!!
Baby dust to you all look forward to seeing more BFP and a new November thread if there isn't already one!!

Love and hugs to all! Good luck!!
:dust:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey pickle! Have a great vacation! FX'ed for when you get back!! :flower:

View attachment 691061

That is most definitely a line! Congratulations! I tested on 10/27 and my line was that faint so I bought a digital test and tested 10/28 and it said pregnant. Maybe try one of those?! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you! :happydance:

I am 9 DPO today and decided to take an Answers pregnancy test as I can not wait any longer. To my surprise it came up with a very faint positive!! I am not going to get too excited till I see the line get a bit darker as it was faint. I had to call my husband over to see what he seen and without prompting him he stated he seen two lines just one was really, really faint.(and he doesn't know what a positive or negative test looks like). I plan on taking another one in the morning so I can use a more concentrated urine.

Fingers Xd for a darker line!

Thank you!

I tested yesterday (10/28) with a digital test--PREGNANT!! :happydance:

Attached is the very faint 9DPO test from 10/27 and the digital test from 10/28.

Attachments

• pregnancy test.jpg
    pregnancy test.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 20131027_165606-1-1 (2).jpg
    20131027_165606-1-1 (2).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
My cycle came really early last month I believe because of stress but going off normal months, I'm 4 days late! :) Possibly more! Not testing until 31st! I have my first OB appoint to work on my infertility that day, and so I figure i'll try FMU and if its neg then doc can do some testing! We pray everynight for a baby I really hope god has blessed us this month! :) TTC for years.. 1 early MC Oct 13th 2012

I am 9 DPO today and decided to take an Answers pregnancy test as I can not wait any longer. To my surprise it came up with a very faint positive!! I am not going to get too excited till I see the line get a bit darker as it was faint. I had to call my husband over to see what he seen and without prompting him he stated he seen two lines just one was really, really faint.(and he doesn't know what a positive or negative test looks like). I plan on taking another one in the morning so I can use a more concentrated urine.

Fingers Xd for a darker line!

Thank you!

I tested yesterday (10/28) with a digital test--PREGNANT!! :happydance:

Attached is the very faint 9DPO test from 10/27 and the digital test from 10/28.

Congrats! Its extremely encouraging to see a positive test that looks almost like mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->