2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA. Was out of town all weekend and have been working since we got back.
AF showed her ugly face today, but it was expected. I had been taking progesterone, which can delay AF, so at I think 18dpo I called the dr and they said if I got a BFN to quit taking the progesterone. I have an appt tmrw to get started on this cycle. This will be my last medicated cycle for a while, so I'm really hoping for it this time. Third times a charm, right?

Welcome to all the new ladies! And congrats to the BFPs!!

So i know i said id be back Sunday buttttt 6dpo, temp drop, brown cm/spotting, tiny nausea and freakin weird dreams. Hmmm. I guess it is Halloween..

Hope you ladies are doing great :)

So i know i said id be back Sunday buttttt 6dpo, temp drop, brown cm/spotting, tiny nausea and freakin weird dreams. Hmmm. I guess it is Halloween..

Oooooohhhh!!!! Sounds exciting!!!:thumbup:

Loulou i am cd12 today. Used opk once on cd10, faint line and I might try another tomorrow morning lol. I started charting yesterday,so i have only recorded 2 temps this cycle. Oh well we shall see. I am hoping to O before Wednesday x. How about you? Have u gotten ur positive yet?

Oh goodness! This could be a very exciting thing! I will say no more lol...Enjoy vacation! :flower:

Loulou i am cd12 today. Used opk once on cd10, faint line and I might try another tomorrow morning lol. I started charting yesterday,so i have only recorded 2 temps this cycle. Oh well we shall see. I am hoping to O before Wednesday x. How about you? Have u gotten ur positive yet?

Not yet, I think it'll be a while! The second line has gotten super faint, so I'm guessing o is a bit off, but I was just sick and have had a bit of stress...so it may be delayed (hopefully not too much lol) I'm hoping on or around cd20(thurs) :) Our cycles are super close! Yay! :thumbup::haha:

I got impatient yesterday (13dpo), I really wanted to wait til after I did or didn't get AF to confirm my faint BFP from Monday--didn't happen lol.

But the good news is: :happydance:

20131031_161756.jpg

PS, excuse my orange finger nail, was carving a pumpkin before I tested :-=

I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow, I'm hoping to feel some relief after it. I've had 2 wonky cycles since we've started to try for another baby. While I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries, this cycle has just been awful, even though my doctor told me the cysts shouldn't affect us trying to conceive. AF was 2 days late, had brown/red spotting for 2 days, then for the past two days it's been heavy and a lot of jelly like mucus in the blood and quite a few jelly like dark clots. I've totally freaked myself out - convinced something is terribly wrong with me. I really hope I get some good news tomorrow, and we are cleared to try again when AF is gone. My husband isn't worried though, he recalls the doctor saying last month that because I probably had a cyst rupture last month that my next cycle might be a bit crazy, so maybe that's all this is. Still, can't help but worry. Sorry for the ramble, thanks for listening

hey Hun, how did ur doctors appointment go? Hope u got some answers?

Just got back a little while ago. Feeling so much better! Explained to my doctor everything I was experiencing. He told me that this is normal due to one of my cysts rupturing last month, and also stress might have a lot to do with it too. He also told me that my ultrasound last month showed everything else was normal (other than the cysts), so that's good. He also said because I've never missed a period we should have no problem conceiving. I would have had PCOS when we had our son and it only took us 3 months to conceive him. I'm just feeling overall so relieved that nothing serious is wrong. Now just have to wait for AF to disappear so we can start trying again :)

Glad to hear it wasn't anything over the top serious! Good luck this month! :dust:

I got impatient yesterday (13dpo), I really wanted to wait til after I did or didn't get AF to confirm my faint BFP from Monday--didn't happen lol.

But the good news is: :happydance:

View attachment 692745

PS, excuse my orange finger nail, was carving a pumpkin before I tested :-=

That's a fabulous line!!! Congratulations hun!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welp, AF got me today. I for sure thought I was preggo. The odd uterine twitching, sore boobs, etc. On to the next month. Hubby and I 'celebrated' by eating sushi and getting me a pumpkin spice latte.

Welp, AF got me today. I for sure thought I was preggo. The odd uterine twitching, sore boobs, etc. On to the next month. Hubby and I 'celebrated' by eating sushi and getting me a pumpkin spice latte.

I'm sorry. :hugs: but I can't think of a better way to enjoy the day! Yum!

sorry the witch got u :hugs:. Unto the next cycle, Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"