2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Welp, AF got me today. I for sure thought I was preggo. The odd uterine twitching, sore boobs, etc. On to the next month. Hubby and I 'celebrated' by eating sushi and getting me a pumpkin spice latte.

Sorry she got you Hun. Xxx

Welp, AF got me today. I for sure thought I was preggo. The odd uterine twitching, sore boobs, etc. On to the next month. Hubby and I 'celebrated' by eating sushi and getting me a pumpkin spice latte.

Sorry she got you hun :hugs: I know how you feel, I had symptoms too before AF showed up. It's so disappointing.

good news for me is AF is almost gone. We are trying to eat healthier this time around (a lot less sugar and carbs, and we're even going to buy a treadmill. It's winter here now so going for walks isn't really going to work lol). We also bought a pineapple, and I'm going to try the pineapple core thing after I ovulate.

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday - it's snowing here lol

For all the ladies with :bfp:, can u drop me a line with the day u got ur :bfp: and the dpo so that i can update the front page. Thanks x

Sorry about af hun! Sounds like you made the best of the day! Keep your chin up darling! :) Good luck for this cycle! Lots of baby dust! :dust::dust::dust:

Hey loulou, how are you? Have u O'd or gotten ur positive yet? I think i got my positive yesterday on ic. I didn't want to confirm with digi cos Dh went to work so we couldn't dtd. But when i compared the strip with my positive last cycle, it was the same. I will test tonight when I come back from work and use my digi as well. I am just a bit peed off that i missed a day. Oh well. I will post the pics when i come back tonight. How is everyone else? Where r u all in ur cycle?

Hey loulou, how are you? Have u O'd or gotten ur positive yet? I think i got my positive yesterday on ic. I didn't want to confirm with digi cos Dh went to work so we couldn't dtd. But when i compared the strip with my positive last cycle, it was the same. I will test tonight when I come back from work and use my digi as well. I am just a bit peed off that i missed a day. Oh well. I will post the pics when i come back tonight. How is everyone else? Where r u all in ur cycle?

Hi Dream :) I am well, still waiting to o :coffee: I started getting almost positives again yesterday afternoon on cd15, so I'm guessing sometime in the next few days. I'm sorry you missed a peak day, I'm hoping you have another today as it only takes one bd to catch the eggy :) I've been having a hard time getting bd in also because my OH has been working crazy hrs and isn't awake for more than an hr when he gets home. I talked him into it last night :winkwink: and hopefully can tonight or tomorrow night too! I've been stalking pregnant charts and it's really crazy how many woman conceived bd'ing only once and even days before they o'ed! I will keep my FX'd that you can get some dancing time with your DH today! :thumbup::haha:

Happy Sunday ladies, hope everyone is doing well :)

It's still snowing here - yuck! Good news is AF is officially gone so tonight will be our first time trying this cycle. We bought a pineapple, so going to try giving pineapple core a try this cycle. You never know! Need to go buy some OPK's and cheap HPT's today.

FX'd to all of us testing this cycle, I hope we all get lucky!

:dust:

Happy Sunday ladies, hope everyone is doing well :)

It's still snowing here - yuck! Good news is AF is officially gone so tonight will be our first time trying this cycle. We bought a pineapple, so going to try giving pineapple core a try this cycle. You never know! Need to go buy some OPK's and cheap HPT's today.

FX'd to all of us testing this cycle, I hope we all get lucky!

:dust:

Snow...Yuck! It's definitely cold here, they're calling for snow soon...I hate winter, but it's a great excuse to snuggle up! :) I hope this is a lucky cycle for all of us! :dust: :dust: :dust:

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1383508796_zps7f9f2ec3.jpg

I got my smiley face and DH is not around and i don't know when he is coming back. I think that i will O tomorrow afternoon. Guess this cycle is a BL**DY WASH :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:. Good luck to the rest of u.

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/dreambaby691/1383508796_zps7f9f2ec3.jpg

I got my smiley face and DH is not around and i don't know when he is coming back. I think that i will O tomorrow afternoon. Guess this cycle is a BL**DY WASH :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:. Good luck to the rest of u.

I'm sorry Dream! That totally sucks! Your DH goes away for work? Does that happen often? I hope he comes home for you soon! :hugs:

I also got a positive opk this afternoon, I was so excited to see that blazing test line! We'll see what this evening brings with my OH, maybe I can sweet talk him into some :sex: Wish me luck!

I'm sorry Dream! That totally sucks! Your DH goes away for work? Does that happen often? I hope he comes home for you soon! :hugs:

I also got a positive opk this afternoon, I was so excited to see that blazing test line! We'll see what this evening brings with my OH, maybe I can sweet talk him into some :sex: Wish me luck!

:happydance::happydance: for positive opk, we might O the same day wooooohooooooo. Good luck hun. I am still up waiting for him and I have an early start tomorrow. No it doesn't happen often just this month. Oh well i m kinda sleepy now.

:happydance::happydance: for positive opk, we might O the same day wooooohooooooo. Good luck hun. I am still up waiting for him and I have an early start tomorrow. No it doesn't happen often just this month. Oh well i m kinda sleepy now.

I hope you slept well :) I hope the hubby makes it home for you! It'd be awesome if we were on the same schedule! My guess is sometime tonight that I'll o, but idk for sure! I kinda hope it's not til tomorrow cuz I couldn't talk my oh into and bd'ing last night (he was too tired...blah, blah, blah!!!) and I told him to wake me when he got up for some morning bd'ing before work, and he didn't! He's like a damn old man anymore, sleeping by 9 pm every night and too tired for :sex: :growlmad: We're going to have a talk about this tonight, or I may just have a "headache" the next time he wants some lol (as long as that's not today or tomorrow, I'd have to say yes :) ). Ttc isn't easy with his full cooperation, this just makes it impossible! Grrrr...ok, I feel better, just needed to vent! Lol...onto :coffee: and having a good day :) Thanks for listening, have a great day! :flower::hugs:

Pickle- are you back from vacation? I hope it was fantastic! I want some results pretty please!? :) :test::test::test: :haha: sorry...getting excited lol

Ello everyone else! :hi: Hope everyone is well :) This thread goes super quiet over the weekend, which means you all must have had great weekends?...:hugs:

How are all the preggers feeling? Good, I hope :flower:

Happy Monday everyone! :) Not a whole lot going on here .. I estimated ovulation to be around past friday (because i have a 28 day cycle) .. although i was having ov symptoms around CD 11 as well o_O This cycle is throwing me for all kinds of loops .. but either way i'm hoping for a BFP .. then all this craziness will definitely be worth it <3 Throw some :dust: this way Chickies! and I'll shoot some your ways! :dust::dust::dust::dust: Hoping we all get our :bfp: this month! <3

Happy Monday everyone! :) Not a whole lot going on here .. I estimated ovulation to be around past friday (because i have a 28 day cycle) .. although i was having ov symptoms around CD 11 as well o_O This cycle is throwing me for all kinds of loops .. but either way i'm hoping for a BFP .. then all this craziness will definitely be worth it <3 Throw some :dust: this way Chickies! and I'll shoot some your ways! :dust::dust::dust::dust: Hoping we all get our :bfp: this month! <3

Good luck hun, lots of :dust:

AF finally made her exit yesterday, and we started :sex: right away lol. Trying to give it a go every 2 days. Not sure how this cycle is going to go considering last month's was so wonky, but we're going to do everything we can to maximize our chances :)

Dream - I hope you are lucky and caught the egg! You know it can happen!

Loulou - You too! Those swimmers can live in our body awhile, so even if hubby doesn't cooperate, I think you have a good chance. :)

I'm on cd 16 here and I think I'm going to ovulate today or tomorrow - quite late, I think. Temp still down, but got a positive opk this morning (yes, I know I said I wasn't going to use them, but I was confused about this low temp so late in the game for me). We shall see. :)

Good luck to all! :flower:

Pickle- are you back from vacation? I hope it was fantastic! I want some results pretty please!? :) :test::test::test: :haha: sorry...getting excited lol

:haha: love it.
I'm back, I have been lurking as I simply don't know what to say! My body has been super weird and I'm really trying not to symptom spot as I don't want to get my hopes up. HOWEVER. I bled a bit more than just spotting, but it was all brown and gungy the whole time. It stopped yesterday but I got a brown clot today.. I don't know what that all means. I'm quite confused. There are a lot of positive stories out there after light brown bleeding for a few days but again, not getting hopes up. Also I've been getting a really warm feeling in my lower ab. Like when you sit next to a fire for too long and get that burning feeling? Feels like a furnace in there sometimes. Had the odd cramp, twitch, whatever. Today had that "pinching" feeling. All I could eat this morning was cookies, the thought of anything else made me feel ill. Had lump in throat most of today (that sick feeling). Skin broke out while I was away which I don't usually get anymore. My temp has dropped and still balancing on cover line I think that's cause I was bleeding idk, waiting for it to rise again (hoping)! So yeh.. I really don't know. Done a couple of tests and I'm sure there was a faint line but it doesn't come out in pictures so just going to wait it out and test twice a day, I'm 10dpo so still early. How's everything going your end lovely?

I'm going to pretend I'm only saying this to myself in my head, but I just FEEL pregnant!

Yeeaaaaaa pickle sneeky congrats from me. Put some pics when you can so that we can squint with you lol

:haha: love it.
I'm back, I have been lurking as I simply don't know what to say! My body has been super weird and I'm really trying not to symptom spot as I don't want to get my hopes up. HOWEVER. I bled a bit more than just spotting, but it was all brown and gungy the whole time. It stopped yesterday but I got a brown clot today.. I don't know what that all means. I'm quite confused. There are a lot of positive stories out there after light brown bleeding for a few days but again, not getting hopes up. Also I've been getting a really warm feeling in my lower ab. Like when you sit next to a fire for too long and get that burning feeling? Feels like a furnace in there sometimes. Had the odd cramp, twitch, whatever. Today had that "pinching" feeling. All I could eat this morning was cookies, the thought of anything else made me feel ill. Had lump in throat most of today (that sick feeling). Skin broke out while I was away which I don't usually get anymore. My temp has dropped and still balancing on cover line I think that's cause I was bleeding idk, waiting for it to rise again (hoping)! So yeh.. I really don't know. Done a couple of tests and I'm sure there was a faint line but it doesn't come out in pictures so just going to wait it out and test twice a day, I'm 10dpo so still early. How's everything going your end lovely?

I'm going to pretend I'm only saying this to myself in my head, but I just FEEL pregnant!

FX'ed PICKLE!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"