2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minni, that is fantastic news! So glad to hear this your BFP and hoping for a rainbow baby for you!

George, I'm doing okay. Worrying all the time of course, but hanging in there. Saw the grief counselor again today after not seeing her for 5+ months. Just felt like I needed a check up. It's been hard to embrace this pregnancy, because of my fears of another loss. She reminded me that pushing away the pain doesn't actually make the pain less... and that not enjoying this pregnancy wouldn't make it any easier if I did have another loss.

Something to think about, for sure.

love to you all!

Hello everyone. I just miscarried on october 3rd I am now having symptoms of pregnancy again sore nipples hungry 24-7 and super sleepy. Its now the 30th could we already be expecting our rainbow baby. We resumed sex 2 days after the miscarriage.

Definitely possibly, Lexie. I had a miscarriage Sept 11, D&C Sept 12th and began having symptoms again Oct 10 with a positive test Oct 15. Good luck!!

Ty so much minni and nimyra. I think im going to take a test on thursday I've been having pain in my hips like I did last time so im really hoping this is it :)

Well with my last pregnancy I had sore hips really bad and then after my miscarriage it went away and now its back so im hoping and praying this is my rainbow

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining. Im looking for some ttc buddies that understand what im going through. However my mc was back in April. Till now we have been trying but not really hard, im feeling now that im ready to get back into it completely.

Im praying for a rainbow as my bfp was after 6 failed rounds of ART and then a natural bfp so im positive that it can happen again.

My hcg was down to 0 within a week after d&c. And had a normal cycle immediately afterwards and then it started becoming longer and longer by a day or 2 every cycle. Now I want to try femara to help o

So my period isn't due until next Friday, but I thought I'd try my luck testing with the first response I had.

Me and James can see a faint line, what do you ladies think?

Like I said, it's early to test.

Is it a BFP?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Here's another.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
Sedgeez, I definitely see it!!!! Praying for a sticky bean for you!

By the way, I'm on team PINK!

I definitely see a line too!! Fingers crossed hoping this is it for you

Nimyra congrats on team pink, very exciting

I can definitely see those lines!!!! Congratulations Sedgeez!!!

Wonderful news Nimyra!!!!

George, would love an update on your pregnancy

Thanks for asking, I'm 31 weeks now unbelievably i cant believe we've got this far and we've stayed team yellow. I'm desperate to get things sorted for the baby but it still feels way too early, I love being organised so trying to prepare for a baby and Christmas is keeping me busy. I really don't want a Christmas baby though so hoping baby stays put until its due date (jan 8th) at the earliest.

How are things with you? And miniegg you must be on the home stretch now?

Hi George! Yes 36 weeks tomorrow! Nursery is pretty much finished just need to get everything in there!! It was my mission this weekend to buy stuff for my hospital bag so now need to get that packed. Time is going so fast! I know what you mean about bring prepared for Christmas! Can't see me being at all prepared though!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"