African or African-Americans TTC

Hi Ladies! I'm probably a new face to most of you, however I used to frequent this board when hubby and I were TTC our daughter.

I just wanted to introduce myself again. I have a 9 month old baby girl, and am currently on the fence about having another. I want my baby to be a "baby" for awhile before we turn her into a big sister. But the baby phase went by so fast it left me longing for another.

Oh, I also wanted to share with you all what assisted by DH and I in getting pregnant. And that would be Instead Cups. Don't know if you've heard of them, I found out about them on another TTC board. I put one in after DH and I BD'd, kept it in overnight, repeated that every other night for about a week. Mind you, DH and I had been NTNP for three years before we finally were pregnant.

Dust to all you ladies that are TTC, I know what an emotional rollercoaster it can be.

DH and I used these this cycle. I'm praying for a BFP this cycle.

Mrs. October, great news....hopefully this is a start to a healthy baby journey.

Sincerevon, no you are not new...but it's been a while. WOW, you are thinking of TTCing a 2nd, that's GREAT!! I think you mentioned the raspberry tea trick to me (I think)...

welcome back

I really hope this is it for you JehovahsGrace!! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thanks InLuv, you're getting close! How are you feeling? Are the comments/advice from people getting annoying yet? I used to get so irritated with people near the end of my pregnancy. That is, until I my daughter was born and I realized that most of them were right! LOL!

Yes, Red Raspberry Leaf tea helped me regulate my cycles and helped my CM. Between that and Instead Cups, I really believe that is how I got my bfp. Thank goodness!!

I've always wanted to have kids close in age, but I'm hesitant that I'll be biting off more than I can chew by having two under 2. We'll see what happens.

Hello Ladies!
I hope all you have been well! What's going on with everyone? Ive been gone for a minute, school year and students have been kicking my butt lol (oh summer I miss you) I started actual herbs this time. Nobody warned me how gross they would be btw lol.. still no baby here, and I don't know if I O'd, both my charts are saying not detected :-( but I'm still so very hopeful!

Baby dust to you all!!!

Hi ladies :wave:

I stumbled across this thread, and I'm so glad I did. I feel like I belong here.

Good luck to all of you :dust:

Jehovahs, I hope this is your month as well. I’ll pray for you.

Sincerevon, I have the same dilemma. I would like to have another, but I would probably have to start on the second one soon after the first one. I am terrified of having 2 under 2. My mom had 3 under 3.

MssTeach, There is always hope. I didn’t think I had ovulated the month I got my BFP. I wasn’t charting, but using OPKs and I never detected the surge.

Inluv, How are you feeling?

Welcome, SockriTease!

I can't remember if I welcomed all the newbies but if I didn't then WELCOME! you are going to love it here.

Sincere- Welcome back! Time has passed by so quickly

AFM- nothing much here as you know I'm on hold from treatment waiting to have more scar tissue removed from my uterus but have decided to wait until January. I will be here to cheer you all on.

Did BNB do an update or something? Why is my entire post centered? is it just me?

I thougt is was just me too, FM. I don't like the centering.

I really hope this is it for you JehovahsGrace!! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thanks InLuv, you're getting close! How are you feeling? Are the comments/advice from people getting annoying yet? I used to get so irritated with people near the end of my pregnancy. That is, until I my daughter was born and I realized that most of them were right! LOL!

Yes, Red Raspberry Leaf tea helped me regulate my cycles and helped my CM. Between that and Instead Cups, I really believe that is how I got my bfp. Thank goodness!!

I've always wanted to have kids close in age, but I'm hesitant that I'll be biting off more than I can chew by having two under 2. We'll see what happens.

@Sincerevon,
I am feeling BLAH. It seems like i am in my first trimester all over again (with the sickness). Anywho, I haven't really heard any comments, probably since I am not a first time mom. Guess I am lucky lol.......

Don't worry about TTC right away. If you circle back on the thread you will see that you are not alone. I will be trying again for tubal reversal baby no.2 as soon as i am able to resume activities ;) One because of my age (i really can't wait long) Secondly, we wan them really close together since the other siblings are older.

There are plenty of ladies planning on taking this route. Good Luck:thumbup:

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Nothing to report here. Just know I am praying for you all.

hey ladies,
been dizzy for a few days.... spotting for a few days and today is the day when i find out what is going on with me...... doctor's at 1:30... pray for me as i pray for you........

Any of you ladies conceived on FEMARA?

I've never used femara but if you are using it I hope it gets you a bfp!

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Nothing to report here. Just know I am praying for you all.

it doesn't matter if you don't have anything to report, we are just glad you are here.

hey ladies,
been dizzy for a few days.... spotting for a few days and today is the day when i find out what is going on with me...... doctor's at 1:30... pray for me as i pray for you........

Please update us after your appointment, I hope you get some answers.

oh my goodness........ went to the wrong place left my wallet at work and when i made it to the right place doctors was on her way out......... i am screaming inside!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!

I had an appointment today. Nothing special. I got my blood test results back from the NT screening. I got a 1/5000 chance of Down Syndrome and 1/9000 chance of Trisomy (sp) 8. So I'm very thankful for these results. Thanks for all the prayers.

christylove - I am soooo upset about your appointment! It just seems like you can't catch a break (sigh)! I hope you were at least able to reschedule for sometime in the near future.

CeeDee - Glad that things are progressing well with your pregnancy.

AFM: I found a new therapist today. My former therapist in NY had suggested I continue to see someone after I moved to VA since we were trying again - she felt a subsequent pregnancy would cause a lot of anxiety. I'm actually glad she made that recommendation - I feel a bit relieved already knowing I have someone I can talk to about all the TTC and pregnancy worries. Anyways - I'm glad I found a new Ob, and a new therapist all in one week...finally feels like things are falling into place

oh my goodness........ went to the wrong place let my wallet at work and when i made it to the right place doctors was on her way out......... i am screaming inside!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that :hugs: were you able to reschedule? I hope they can get you in there soon.

Christylove- I hope you are able to reschedule

MrsOctober- I'm so glad that you have found a new therepist and ob

CeeDee- Thats so exciting, glad your scan went well.

afm- Since IVF is on hold until I can have scar tissue removed I stopped taking birth control last Saturday, AF came on that day and I have been bleeding since, this totally sucks and I wonder how long it will stay, I guess my system is just trying to get back on track. Ugggh!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->