African or African-Americans TTC

hi guys I'm pretty new to this but I am ttc as well :) I'm 1dpo so I'm crossing my fingers and counting down the days until I can take a hpt and praying that I get a BFP!! until them ill be online lurking @everything pregnancy related! lol GL to u all!!

Welcome, I hope you love it here and get that bfp too!!!

hi guys I'm pretty new to this but I am ttc as well :) I'm 1dpo so I'm crossing my fingers and counting down the days until I can take a hpt and praying that I get a BFP!! until them ill be online lurking @everything pregnancy related! lol GL to u all!!

welcome :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies - CD18 for me and still no signs of a smiley face on my digital OPK. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I missed my surge <sigh>. Hubby and I have been BD'ing frequently so hopefully we will catch the egg even if I don't catch O on my OPK.

completingus - I am so sorry to hear about all you're going throug, taking care of your family, TTC, and adoption is a whole lot. You will be in my prayers.

christylove - I'm glad you were able to reschedule your appt. for the near future.

Futuremommie - ugh - nothing is worse than when AF won't go away! Hope that things work themselves out soon.

thank you and i hope you catch the egg as well :hugs:

Welcome. You will find these ladies very helpful.

Good Morning, Ladies!!

Lukylibralisa - welcome!! You'll love it here. These ladies are wonderful and very helpful! I hope you get your bfp this cycle!! FX!! Good luck to you! :dust:

MrsOctober - I hope you catch that eggy. Have fun bd'ing Good luck and FX!!! :dust:

AFM - I'm currently on CD18. I've gotten pos opk's on CD16,17, and 18 (this morning w/ FMU). I also had some EWCM yesterday. So far OH and I have bd'ed on CD8,10,12,14,15,16,and 17. Will continue until the opk's turn negative. My chart is still confusing and doesn't show Ov yet. I'm sure the stress is causing the delay. I hope I Ov soon.....or at all!

Happy Monday everyone!!

Good Morning, Ladies!!

Lukylibralisa - welcome!! You'll love it here. These ladies are wonderful and very helpful! I hope you get your bfp this cycle!! FX!! Good luck to you! :dust:

MrsOctober - I hope you catch that eggy. Have fun bd'ing Good luck and FX!!! :dust:

AFM - I'm currently on CD18. I've gotten pos opk's on CD16,17, and 18 (this morning w/ FMU). I also had some EWCM yesterday. So far OH and I have bd'ed on CD8,10,12,14,15,16,and 17. Will continue until the opk's turn negative. My chart is still confusing and doesn't show Ov yet. I'm sure the stress is causing the delay. I hope I Ov soon.....or at all!

Happy Monday everyone!!

I hope that you catch the egg as 2 :)

lukylibralisa - welcome to the group! I love it that there are so many people are finding this group...I have been enjoying getting to know all the ladies. Everyone is super supportive. Good luck to you and hope this months brings you a BFP!

Hi ladies. Feeling down and out as NO symptoms 12 dpo&#57432;. Was really hoping for some good news this time. Definitely not testing as bfns are so disheartening! Lots of family pressure to conceive not helped by everyone else getting preggers. Still praying God will also hear my cry one day soon and bless me too. I'm doing all I can from my end, so just gotta keep trying I guess. Thanks for 'listening y'all and praying we all get some bfps for 2012!

Hi ladies. Feeling down and out as NO symptoms 12 dpo&#57432;. Was really hoping for some good news this time. Definitely not testing as bfns are so disheartening! Lots of family pressure to conceive not helped by everyone else getting preggers. Still praying God will also hear my cry one day soon and bless me too. I'm doing all I can from my end, so just gotta keep trying I guess. Thanks for 'listening y'all and praying we all get some bfps for 2012!

Hey Hon :hugs: keep your head up, your day is coming. GOD will bless you in due time just stay prayful, we serve an awesome GOD he hasn't failed you yet

lilyrose - huge hugs to you. I definitely understand....I want a BFP sooo bad but I just have to pray that it will happen when the time is right <sigh>.

Lilyrose, don't get down. The bible says "He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!" Psalm 113:9 He promised us so don't give up on His promise. I totally understand what you're going through, but just know we will be getting our BFPs soon. :) :happydance:

Mzladyk, Mrs. October and Jehovah's Grace- thank you so much for those timely encouraging words and prayers!! You're right, God hasn't failed me yet, especially when I look back at my life at what he has done for me, at what some may attribute to chance or luck, but He truly is a great and loving father. I'll try and bring that to remembrance on the 'not-so-good' days and not lose hope!

Hey Hon :hugs: keep your head up, your day is coming. GOD will bless you in due time just stay prayful, we serve an awesome GOD he hasn't failed you yet

AMEN AMEN AMEN :) weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning..... I feel a praise coming on.................... thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!

hi ladies! its been forever since ive been on. currently losing weight for the bfp... down 19lbs and so much more to go but thankful for the present moment.. hope all is well with you ladies... and welcome to the newbies :winkwink::flower:

Hi Lilyrose13! I think we are both in the same boat right now! But I wish I would've read your post, I tested and like you said :nope: kind of gets your down. We can find hope in knowing that it will happen for us in some way, shape or form! I am so glad I stumbled across this board though, it really helps to have the support of others who know what we are going through! Kind of tired of hearing, "just relax" lol from friends with kids or warnings. But I'm really praying that we all have 2012 babies! :happydance:

hi ladies! its been forever since ive been on. currently losing weight for the bfp... down 19lbs and so much more to go but thankful for the present moment.. hope all is well with you ladies... and welcome to the newbies :winkwink::flower:
Way to go chocbunni01!! Wish u all the best! It will be well worth it when u get that BFP!!

Congrats on your weight loss! Your BFP is soon to follow!

Congrats on your weight loss! Your BFP is soon to follow!

Congrats......that's what i need to do..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->