African or African-Americans TTC

hey ladies,
count down to doctor's visit...... 8 days and i am sooooooo ready..... i'm thinking the maca caused the spotting,becasuse i read up on it and it said that it will..... idk we shall see :)

Hi ladies. Feeling down and out as NO symptoms 12 dpo. Was really hoping for some good news this time. Definitely not testing as bfns are so disheartening! Lots of family pressure to conceive not helped by everyone else getting preggers. Still praying God will also hear my cry one day soon and bless me too. I'm doing all I can from my end, so just gotta keep trying I guess. Thanks for 'listening y'all and praying we all get some bfps for 2012!

I'm so sorry that you are feeling down, ttc can be really hard especially when others are pressuring you, but trust and believe that your time will come. I find when people ask when we are having a baby that I just respond and say when it's my time, that usually stops further questions. Anyways sending :hugs: your way, I hope your day is better.

AFM- not much going on here, I should be close to O'ing now but just going with whatever.

hey ladies,
count down to doctor's visit...... 8 days and i am sooooooo ready..... i'm thinking the maca caused the spotting,becasuse i read up on it and it said that it will..... idk we shall see :)

I hope the time flies by and I hope you get some answers. I just started taking maca last weekend, so far so good. I only take one tab a day.

hey ladies,

I hope the time flies by and I hope you get some answers. I just started taking maca last weekend, so far so good. I only take one tab a day.

:hugs:I hope so too.

hey ladies,

Awww, hopefully it didn't. Wishing you all the best at your doctors visit.

WELCOME.....to all the new ladies that i have missed.

Sending a hello to all the others on the TTC mission;

and for those going through the struggle, frustrated, or saddened by their efforts TRUST that they are not in vain....be encouraged!!! He is able:hugs:

AFM, on baby countdown and more than ready. I have revisited the 2nd baby "talk" and I think that I may put that on hold or off to get back to "my life". I prayed for a baby girl, soon she will be here and I might just call it a wrap. IDK but I'm trying to refocus, get back to work, and complete dual Masters degrees. I feel GOD has a different plan for me and I must listen....

Be blessed ladies!!

hi ladies! its been forever since ive been on. currently losing weight for the bfp... down 19lbs and so much more to go but thankful for the present moment.. hope all is well with you ladies... and welcome to the newbies :winkwink::flower:

WOW! 19 pounds! Good job chocbunni - you are DOING the dang thing:happydance:. I have been SAYING I would work out ALL WEEK and just can't pry myself out of the bed in the morning. This just really encouraged me. I MUST get back on my exercise game!

christylove - 8 days closer to getting some answers!! Woo hoo!

Hi ladies! I'm 27 and me and my DH have been trying for about 2 months after a decade on "the pill". i was tempted to buy that clear blue fertility monitor, but I don't want to take the fun out of TTC. It will all happen in God's time but it is soooo hard to resist the temptation of control. It's so good to see so many wonderful, beautiful black women supporting one another! Good luck to all!:happydance:

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

WELCOME.....to all the new ladies that i have missed.

Sending a hello to all the others on the TTC mission;

and for those going through the struggle, frustrated, or saddened by their efforts TRUST that they are not in vain....be encouraged!!! He is able:hugs:

AFM, on baby countdown and more than ready. I have revisited the 2nd baby "talk" and I think that I may put that on hold or off to get back to "my life". I prayed for a baby girl, soon she will be here and I might just call it a wrap. IDK but I'm trying to refocus, get back to work, and complete dual Masters degrees. I feel GOD has a different plan for me and I must listen....

Be blessed ladies!!

InLuv, Yes listen to God's plan for He knows best. I am so excited about your little girl coming soon. Have you thought of names? Is so can you share?

Hi ladies! I'm 27 and me and my DH have been trying for about 2 months after a decade on "the pill". i was tempted to buy that clear blue fertility monitor, but I don't want to take the fun out of TTC. It will all happen in God's time but it is soooo hard to resist the temptation of control. It's so good to see so many wonderful, beautiful black women supporting one another! Good luck to all!:happydance:

Welcome!! The ladies here are FAB!

hi ladies! its been forever since ive been on. currently losing weight for the bfp... down 19lbs and so much more to go but thankful for the present moment.. hope all is well with you ladies... and welcome to the newbies :winkwink::flower:

WOW! 19 pounds! Good job chocbunni - you are DOING the dang thing:happydance:. I have been SAYING I would work out ALL WEEK and just can't pry myself out of the bed in the morning. This just really encouraged me. I MUST get back on my exercise game!

christylove - 8 days closer to getting some answers!! Woo hoo!

7 days yay!!!!!!!!!!! i know i'm not pregnant bfn this morning, but at least i can find out wtheck is going on ;)

welcome :hugs:

Hello Ladies, I am 26 and so is my DH, we have been ttc for 13 months now with no luck, I love all the ttc threads, but I am very happy that I was able to find this one. I am currently on Metformin, Clomid 50 (cd5-9) and provera ( When needed for AF). I hope we all have our BFP soon!!

Welcome, the ladies here are wonderful!

Hello Ladies, I am 26 and so is my DH, we have been ttc for 13 months now with no luck, I love all the ttc threads, but I am very happy that I was able to find this one. I am currently on Metformin, Clomid 50 (cd5-9) and provera ( When needed for AF). I hope we all have our BFP soon!!

Welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!! The ladies here are fabulous!!! And very knowledgable and supportive! Good luck this cycle!! FX!

AFM - I achieved Ov and now I know I do actually Ov so, that's an accomplishment in itself. I'm so into this chart that I'm not even focusing on the 2WW :haha:

I hope you all are having a great Friday!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! And lots of baby :dust: !!

Welcome :)

Welcome.

Welcome AmIorAintI and Roxybys. This is a great group.

AFM: I have one more test in my Clearblue Digital OPK. I have yet to get a positive (smiley face) so I dunno...I am assuming that I O'ed and just missed it. AF is expected next week so we'll see what happens. Funny thing is I went to get my eyebrows waxed this morning and the lady said to me "you're not pregnant are you"? I was so surprised by that question. I told her no and she said she only asked because she's had a lot of women coming in this past week who were preggers. I guess something's going around - I'm praying that I catch it...lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->