Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

af showed today :(...may be taking june off since we will prob be stateside around O date...July is a bittersweet month....it makes a year from when I conceived the first one I lost :(.

af showed today :(...may be taking june off since we will prob be stateside around O date...July is a bittersweet month....it makes a year from when I conceived the first one I lost :(.

So sorry :hugs:

:hugs: there is nothing I can say to make things easier so thought I would just send you a big hug
xx

Tiptoes - Really sorry to hear the nasty :witch: showed her ugly face! :af::growlmad: Big hugs your way :hugs:

I am so sorry Tiptoes! I think some time off is a great idea, takes some of the stress away for a little while. Hang in there and you will get your sticky baby soon.

How is everyone?

I am still in total shock...I did not think this was our month because my temps were so crazy. I decided to take an HPT today because I had a weird pain in my abdomen, my BBs are KILLING me, and my temp shot up today. I took a wondfo and got a line, so I used my last FRER from last month. Definite positive. Then I went out and got a digi just to be sure...it came up pos within 30 seconds. I will call my OB in the morning because he's supposed to start me on progesterone. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much since its really early. I think AF would be due on Thurs...hoping she doesn't show and this little bean sticks!!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1339368491248.jpg
    PicsArt_1339368491248.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 10
Babydreams - Congratulations hun! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance:

OMG! congrats babydream!!!!!

im so happy for you!!! YAY! :happydance:

Thank you ladies!! I just pray this one sticks!!!! Yes Melly, this was my 2nd soy cycle. :)

AF started coming on last night...so confused...temps dropped again...i wasn't supposed to start til Friday. Not sure what's going on. I'm devastated. :cry:

Thank you ladies!! I just pray this one sticks!!!! Yes Melly, this was my 2nd soy cycle. :)

It will! are u taking baby aspirin or anything else by chance?

I am still taking it until i have to get off my progesterone supplements. JUST in case its whats helping me thus far as well as the progesterone.

now, dont go driving yourself crazy by POAS all the time!

ps. my first scan is this wed. I PRAY is goes well!

I am still taking it until i have to get off my progesterone supplements. JUST in case its whats helping me thus far as well as the progesterone.

Oh thank you! I am super nervous but it gives me hope that all of you who had BFPs before me are doing so well this time! This is my 4th preg and hopefully the one that sticks! Yes I'm taking the baby aspirin too, and just started the 200mg Prometrium pill today.

I will remember your scan and pray things look perfect!!! Please update us here! If things go well my first scan will be at 6.5 weeks to check for a heartbeat, its scheduled for July 2nd.

Oh thank you! I am super nervous but it gives me hope that all of you who had BFPs before me are doing so well this time! This is my 4th preg and hopefully the one that sticks! Yes I'm taking the baby aspirin too, and just started the 200mg Prometrium pill today.

I will remember your scan and pray things look perfect!!! Please update us here! If things go well my first scan will be at 6.5 weeks to check for a heartbeat, its scheduled for July 2nd.

awesome! I am on prometrium as well! Did you get your progetserone levels checked? what were they?

My initial levels checked the day i found out i was pregnant this time came back as an 8. which is Low/borderline. So i was prescribed 200mg prometrium orally daily. I got them re-checked a week later and it rose to 12! which my Dr. was happy with but i said to me that still seemed low so i asked if i could take 2x a day rather than 1X a day and my Dr. allowed it to give me piece of mind.

I just PRAY to see a healthy heartbeat in a couple days. It would just make my world!

There was a lady on another thread that thinks progesterone isnt neceassry to sustain a pregnancy, oh boy did i have a fit about that!:growlmad:

AF started coming on last night...so confused...temps dropped again...i wasn't supposed to start til Friday. Not sure what's going on. I'm devastated. :cry:

So sorry about AF showing! That happened to me a couple months ago...its a short luteal phase. Mine was just like yours, 10 days. A short LP can prevent implantation so I tried the soy isoflavones to help lengthen it. They did work very well for me, brought my O date up and put my LP back to 13 days. Have you tried them? I can't remember. Or maybe your O date was just slightly off and it made it look like your LP was short? Was your whole cycle shorter this time or was just O date just later?

awesome! I am on prometrium as well! Did you get your progetserone levels checked? what were they?

My initial levels checked the day i found out i was pregnant this time came back as an 8. which is Low/borderline. So i was prescribed 200mg prometrium orally daily. I got them re-checked a week later and it rose to 12! which my Dr. was happy with but i said to me that still seemed low so i asked if i could take 2x a day rather than 1X a day and my Dr. allowed it to give me piece of mind.

I just PRAY to see a healthy heartbeat in a couple days. It would just make my world!

There was a lady on another thread that thinks progesterone isnt neceassry to sustain a pregnancy, oh boy did i have a fit about that!:growlmad:

I actually didn't have them checked. My OB had mentioned after my D&C in Feb that the next time I got pregnant he wanted me on the progesterone and baby aspirin. Neither can HURT if you don't need them, but definitely help if you do. He said progesterone testing is really only accurate if you do it over 6 months and test every month, because you may have a progesterone issue some months and others your level is fine. They did every other type of test on my husband and I in Feb, and even tested our little bean to be sure chromosomes were ok, so we have ruled out so much and progesterone being low is a "suspicion" for me, especially because of how low my temp was the month I got pregnant last time. So anyways, its more of a precaution for me but can't hurt if I don't have that issue. However I am really thinking it might have been my reason for the other losses. I guess we will just wait and see!!!

Progesterone most definitely DOES work for women who have low levels!!! If yours is low you can't sustain a healthy pregnancy without it, your body has to produce it until the placenta takes over at 12-13 weeks. Some people are just misinformed lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->