Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Babydreams, did you get the progesterone they wanted you on? Got everything crossed for you

Thanks Ex, I hope not but I have a bad feeling. I just wish if Im going to lose this one that I can go ahead and do it and my HPT just start getting lighter soon as you would expect. If I start bleeding heavier and my lines don't get lighter I will have to call because I guess it could be an ectopic. I will post an update soon.

I had an afternoon of pink cm when I wiped right when AF would have been due--turned to brown the next day then beige the next and never came back--Fx crossed it's nothing hun :flow:

Thanks Ex, I hope not but I have a bad feeling. I just wish if Im going to lose this one that I can go ahead and do it and my HPT just start getting lighter soon as you would expect. If I start bleeding heavier and my lines don't get lighter I will have to call because I guess it could be an ectopic. I will post an update soon.

I had an afternoon of pink cm when I wiped right when AF would have been due--turned to brown the next day then beige the next and never came back--Fx crossed it's nothing hun :flow:

its nothing, itll be fine! :hugs: thats pretty typpical from my understanding

Thanks ladies, I am just trying to hang in there but I'm terrified.

Little J, I am actually on vacation right now, it just happened to be not so good timing for this!! I did call my OB and he wanted to do bloodwork, but I'm not home and won't be back until next Friday, when I would be 5+1 weeks. So he said just try to relax and wait it out, and when I get back call him with an update. He said there's nothing I can do to change what's going to happen at this point, so to try not to stress and enjoy my vacation. Easier said than done!!

Melly, yes I started the progesterone and then my spotting started, so I'm not sure if that could be a reason for it? One of the side effects listed is spotting.

Blakesmom, that's almost exactly what's happening. AF was due yesterday I *think*. Started off with light brown spotting Wed night, Thurs morning I had a touch of pink mixed with brown and then brown through the day, and just brown again today. A few minutes ago the brown was much lighter and there was less. I have only seen brown when I check *inside* (sorry TMI) and on occasion when I wipe (but not ALL the time), but never any brown in my underwear. So I know this is just spotting and not full bleeding, and no red at any time. Now it "seems" to be a little better. My boobs are A LOT more sore today than they have been too, I've been dizzy, and I am having little fluttery feelings in my uterus, like I did with my last pregnancy. I took another test this morning and it looks about the same as yesterday...they are nice and dark for only 15dpo. I just don't know what to think and its a waiting game now. I am hoping and praying that this is just some implantation blood or leftover old blood and this bean in ok in there!!!

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

Enjoy your wine and 50 shades--maybe light a candle for your little angel--baby knows they aren't forgotten--thinking of you this evening!!

So sorry TTC, just hang in there and you will have a healthy little bean very soon! Sending hugs!

Aw big hugs ttc. Its my due date next month. Have been trying since my miscarriage on 6th Jan. Nothing seems to be happening, its so frustrating. Am bridesmaid for my friend on my 'would have been due date' so at least I will be busy. Its so hard getting negative tests all the time when everyone around you seems to be falling pregnant.
Fingers crossed our time will come, going to buy that book also have heard lots about it lol. Will also be joining you on the wine tonight as AF is here yet again. x

Well my spotting appears to have stopped for now. I have been really active today too. So I'm just hoping everything is ok. This mornings FRER was as dark as its ever been, now darker than control line. It's definitely not fading and hopefully my HCG is doubling and rising normal. Guess if I have no more spotting I will find out in about 2 weeks if all is well. First scan and appointment is scheduled for July 2nd. I am holding my breath until that day!!!!

Yay, that the spotting stopped. Maybe it was just normal breakthrough bleeding. It's common to happen around the time AF would be due! :hugs:

babyadream- i think your fine..... since yout spotting was brown i dont think that cause for concern! im hopefull for your scan on july 2nd! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I am trying to be positive! I'm so glad the spotting stopped and it was never a lot, so hopefully my little bear is safe and sound in there and growing!

My rented doppler arrived this morning! Gave it a try and baby was wriggling round all over the place, heard the heartbeat for about 3 seconds then h/she went into hiding. Going to try again later :happydance:

My rented doppler arrived this morning! Gave it a try and baby was wriggling round all over the place, heard the heartbeat for about 3 seconds then h/she went into hiding. Going to try again later :happydance:

i was tempted to want to get one eventually but i heard it can freak someone out more than help bc sometimes they can be tricky to use and sometimes you cant hear the baby quite yet. Glad you found your little bean tho!

I cant wait til my 12 weeks scan in July!

i was tempted to want to get one eventually but i heard it can freak someone out more than help bc sometimes they can be tricky to use and sometimes you cant hear the baby quite yet. Glad you found your little bean tho!

I cant wait til my 12 weeks scan in July!

Yeah Midwives don't recommend using them at home as if you can't find the heartbeat, it can stress you out. A&E have so many visits from pregnant ladies that can't find the heartbeat on a home doppler. Thank you hun, it's the most amazing sound ever! Not long to go now until your 12 week scan :happydance:

Our Little Miracle's Heartbeat :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07hFhFf52OA&feature=plcp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back